Individual RP: Front Gate - Page 34
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 616

Thread: Individual RP: Front Gate

  1. #496
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,870

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz View Post
    Name: Eric
    Entrance Fee: Park Pass
    Location: Enigma Ruins
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 1
    Total Money: $10,500
    Total Cost: $500
    Change: $10,000

    Total Items:
    2 Park balls
    6 Super balls
    2 Hyper balls
    Magnet Ball
    5 Super Potion
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    1x Drilbur Voice Disc
    14x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    4x Red Apricorn
    3x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    2x Park Pass

    Pokemon Stats

    Ambipom
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/BM/EM: TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 90 Water Pulse, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Beat Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Pursuit, BM-Switcheroo, MT-Double-Edge, MT-Low Kick, MT-Seed Bomb

    Dragonite
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Multiscale
    Nature: Serious
    TM/HM/someotherthing: TM 13 Ice Beam, TM 24 Thunderbolt, TM 26 Earthquake, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 55 Roar, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 89 Dragon Claw, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 104 Facade, TM 126 Stone Edge, TM 159 Bulldoze, HM 03 Surf, HM 07 Waterfall, BM-Aqua Jet, BM-Extremespeed, MT-Draco Meteor, MT-Superpower, SM-Heal Bell

    Scizor
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/someotherthing: TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog
    I'll take this. Will try to have rolls and post up later tonight.

  2. #497
    The Mighty Barbarian Fengor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    An island of indeterminate location
    Posts
    109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Name: James
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Disk Re-recording: N/A
    Total Money: $2,900
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $2,900 - $2,500 = $400
    Total Items: Parkballs x3, Superballs x2, Hyperballs x1, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Gothitelle
    Nickname: Jerry
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Nature: Naughty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: N/A
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

    First Time into the Park?: Yes
    White: 3826-0624-3213

  3. #498
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fengor View Post
    Name: James
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Mt. Deckbi
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Disk Re-recording: N/A
    Total Money: $2,900
    Total Cost: $2,500
    Change: $2,900 - $2,500 = $400
    Total Items: Parkballs x3, Superballs x2, Hyperballs x1, Energy Powder x3

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Gothitelle
    Nickname: Jerry
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Nature: Naughty
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

    Pokemon: Dragonite
    Nickname: N/A
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

    First Time into the Park?: Yes
    I should have time for this, so I'll take ya. Rolls and RP will be up in a bit.

  4. #499
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,255

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    !

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Leo
    Entrance Fee: 2.5
    Location: Enigma Run
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: 6o.5
    Total Cost: 6o.5 - 3.5 = 57
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Max (4x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (17x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera, Special Map (1x), Parkball (2x), Hyperball (4x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (4x), Apricorn Box, Apricorn Starter Pack, 1x Blue Apricorn, 1x Yellow Apricorn, Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x)


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    _



    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal, Flame Charge
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    _


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, FrustrationIcy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Double Edge
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    _


    *Recolor made by Feng*

    Name: Sideways
    Species: Kabutops
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    TM Moves: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Rock Slide, Blizzard, Protect, Substitute, Smack Down, Confuse Ray, Earth Power, Superpower, Icy Wind, Rapid Spin, Hone Claws


    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Krok
    Species: Krookodile
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Intimidate
    TM Moves: Substitute, Roar, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb, Low Sweep, Aerial Ace, Taunt, Roar, Brick Break, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Counter, Pursuit, Double Edge






    Other Stuff No one too slow plz.

    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  5. #500
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    512

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    !

    TRAINER FORM
    Name: Leo
    Entrance Fee: 2.5
    Location: Enigma Run
    Extra Pokemon Permit: 2
    Total Money: 6o.5
    Total Cost: 6o.5 - 3.5 = 57
    Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (3x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Max (4x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (17x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera, Special Map (1x), Parkball (2x), Hyperball (4x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (4x), Apricorn Box, Apricorn Starter Pack, 1x Blue Apricorn, 1x Yellow Apricorn, Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x)


    Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

    _



    Pokemon: Houndooom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal, Flame Charge
    Other Info: Always out of his Pokeball and always have to bring him

    _


    *Recolor made by DarkEevee*

    Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, FrustrationIcy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Double Edge
    Other Info: (Anything else you want to mention here)

    _


    *Recolor made by Feng*

    Name: Sideways
    Species: Kabutops
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    TM Moves: Waterfall, Surf, Brine, Swords Dance, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock Ice Beam, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Rock Polish, Giga Drain, Rock Slide, Blizzard, Protect, Substitute, Smack Down, Confuse Ray, Earth Power, Superpower, Icy Wind, Rapid Spin, Hone Claws


    -


    *Recolor made by Monbrey*

    Name: Krok
    Species: Krookodile
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Intimidate
    TM Moves: Substitute, Roar, Stone Edge, Rock Tomb, Low Sweep, Aerial Ace, Taunt, Roar, Brick Break, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Counter, Pursuit, Double Edge






    Other Stuff No one too slow plz.

    I'll take you in ;)


  6. #501
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,870

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Name: Akinai
    Area: Mt. Deckbi
    Fee: 2500
    Extra Pokémon Permit: 1
    Total cost: 3000
    Money: $ 4600
    Change: 1600

    Pokémon:

    Jade (Flygon, Starter)
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    TMs/EMs known: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Mud Shot, ThunderPunch, Hone Claws, Iron Tail, Hidden Power (Bug), Captivate, Endure, Attract, Toxic, Roost, Aerial Ace, Swagger
    HMs known: Fly, Strength

    Wist (Banette)
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/BM/EM: TM Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Bug), Thunder Wave, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Taunt, Pain Split

    Spectre (Gengar)
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Relaxed
    TM/BM/EM: Drain Punch, Snatch, Pain Split

    Items:

    x2 Parkball x2 Superball x2 Hyperball x1 EnergyPowder Super Potion x8 Pokedoll Digital Camera Apricorn Box Blue Apricorn PokePlayer Litwick Voice Disc
    1 Type Repellent -Ground 1 Type Repellent - Fighting White Apricorn

    First time in the Park: Nope
    Other Notes: Going for a speed run ~

  7. #502
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    512

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Name: Akinai
    Area: Mt. Deckbi
    Fee: 2500
    Extra Pokémon Permit: 1
    Total cost: 3000
    Money: $ 4600
    Change: 1600

    Pokémon:

    Jade (Flygon, Starter)
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Serious
    TMs/EMs known: Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Mud Shot, ThunderPunch, Hone Claws, Iron Tail, Hidden Power (Bug), Captivate, Endure, Attract, Toxic, Roost, Aerial Ace, Swagger
    HMs known: Fly, Strength

    Wist (Banette)
    Gender: Female
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/BM/EM: TM Dark Pulse, Hidden Power (Bug), Thunder Wave, Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Taunt, Pain Split

    Spectre (Gengar)
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Relaxed
    TM/BM/EM: Drain Punch, Snatch, Pain Split

    Items:

    x2 Parkball x2 Superball x2 Hyperball x1 EnergyPowder Super Potion x8 Pokedoll Digital Camera Apricorn Box Blue Apricorn PokePlayer Litwick Voice Disc
    1 Type Repellent -Ground 1 Type Repellent - Fighting White Apricorn

    First time in the Park: Nope
    Other Notes: Going for a speed run ~
    Yep, I'll take ya honey bunches. :D


  8. #503

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Name: Ataro
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Botanic Gardens
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Money: $2,500 - $2,500 = $0
    Others: SUPER SPEED RUN

    Total Items:
    Supreme Park Ball
    Status Bomb Bundle
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail)
    Pokeplayer
    Intermediate Voice Disk - Castform
    Pokedoll x5
    Super Ball x2
    Park Ball x1
    Hyper Ball x2
    Digital Camera


    Pokemon Stats


    species
    lopunny ♀ .
    ability
    cute charm
    nature
    sassy
    tm/hm
    attract, blizzard, charge beam, cut, drain punch, facade, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, grass knot, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, low sweep, protect, rain dance, rest, rock smash, shadow ball, sleep talk, strength, substitute, sunny day, thunder, thunderbolt, thunder wave, toxic, water pulse, work up
    bm/mt/sm
    circle throw (bm), encore (bm), endeavor (mt), fake out (bm), fire punch (bm), heal bell (mt), ice punch (bm), low kick (bm), switcheroo (bm)


    species
    lickilicky ♀ .
    ability
    cloud nine
    nature
    impish
    tm/hm
    attract, blizzard, brick break, bubblebeam, counter, curse, cut, double edge, earthquake, explosion, facade, fire blast, fire punch, flamethrower, fling, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, ice punch, icy wind, mimic, protect, psych up, rain dance, rest, return, rock climb, rock slide, rock smash, rock tomb, sandstorm, seismic toss, shadow ball, sleep talk, snore, solarbeam, strength, substitute, sunny day, surf, swords dance, thunder, thunderbolt, thunderpunch, toxic, water gun, whirlpool
    bm/mt/sm
    amnesia (bm), hammer arm (bm), heal bell (sm), wish (sm), zen headbutt (mt)


    A certain dog called Hellsing will take me.
    aka jess
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X & Alpha Sapphire FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

  9. #504
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ataro View Post
    Name: Ataro
    Entrance Fee: $2,500
    Location: Botanic Gardens
    Extra Pokemon Permit: N/A
    Money: $2,500 - $2,500 = $0
    Others: SUPER SPEED RUN

    Total Items:
    Supreme Park Ball
    Status Bomb Bundle
    Calming Fragrance Plus
    Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail)
    Pokeplayer
    Intermediate Voice Disk - Castform
    Pokedoll x5
    Super Ball x2
    Park Ball x1
    Hyper Ball x2
    Digital Camera


    Pokemon Stats


    species
    lopunny ♀ .
    ability
    cute charm
    nature
    sassy
    tm/hm
    attract, blizzard, charge beam, cut, drain punch, facade, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, grass knot, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, low sweep, protect, rain dance, rest, rock smash, shadow ball, sleep talk, strength, substitute, sunny day, thunder, thunderbolt, thunder wave, toxic, water pulse, work up
    bm/mt/sm
    circle throw (bm), encore (bm), endeavor (mt), fake out (bm), fire punch (bm), heal bell (mt), ice punch (bm), low kick (bm), switcheroo (bm)


    species
    lickilicky ♀ .
    ability
    cloud nine
    nature
    impish
    tm/hm
    attract, blizzard, brick break, bubblebeam, counter, curse, cut, double edge, earthquake, explosion, facade, fire blast, fire punch, flamethrower, fling, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, ice punch, icy wind, mimic, protect, psych up, rain dance, rest, return, rock climb, rock slide, rock smash, rock tomb, sandstorm, seismic toss, shadow ball, sleep talk, snore, solarbeam, strength, substitute, sunny day, surf, swords dance, thunder, thunderbolt, thunderpunch, toxic, water gun, whirlpool
    bm/mt/sm
    amnesia (bm), hammer arm (bm), heal bell (sm), wish (sm), zen headbutt (mt)


    A certain dog called Hellsing will take me.
    aka jess
    YARP I GOTCHU. I meant to be home by now actually or else this would have been taken earlier lol.

    STUFF SOON.

  10. #505

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Doing one more run with Jessie before I introduce my new character. THIS NEW ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE.

    Name: Jessie Holmes
    Entrance Fee: $2500
    Location: The Woods
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $500
    Disk Rerecording: Nope
    Total Money: 24,200
    Total Cost: 3,000
    Change: 21,200
    Total Items: 4x Park Ball(s)
    2x Super Ball(s)
    4x Hyper Ball(s)
    5x Poke Doll(s)
    1x Digital Camera

    Pokemon Stats:

    Pokemon: Arcanine
    Nickname: Generally just Arcanine, but sometimes called Ark.
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Bold
    Added Moves: TM SolarBeam, TM Substitute, TM Flame Charge, TM Curse, TM Sunny Day, TM Hidden Power (Rock), TM Will-o-wisp, TM Wild Charge, BM Howl, BM Close Combat, BM Morning Sun, SM Charm,


    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cyber, but sometimes just called Pory or Z
    Gender: ?? but has female tendencies
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    Added Moves: TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, TM Psych Up, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Thunder Wave, TM Psychic, TM Psyshock, TM Aerial Ace, TM Shadow Ball, TM Dark Pulse, TM Hidden Power (Electric), TM Icy Wind, MT Trick, MT Pain Split, SM Barrier


    Pokemon: Electivire
    Nickname: Generally just Electivire, but sometimes just shortened to Vire.
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Nature: Hardy
    Added Moves: TM Ice Punch, TM Earthquake, TM Brick Break, HM Strength, TM Rock Tomb, TM Wild Charge, TM Volt Switch, Hidden Power (Flying), TM Substitute, TM Counter, BM Cross Chop, BM Barrier, BM Magnet Rise, BM Meditate



    First Time Into the Park? Technically no, but I’m still newish in this area.
    Other Info: Speedy please!
    Last edited by Princess Crow; 20th February 2013 at 06:50 AM.

  11. #506

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Name: Eric Lundt
    Entrance Fee: Park Pass
    Location: Botanic Gardens
    Total Money: $250
    Total Cost: $0
    Change: $250 - $0 = $250
    Total Items: 1 Digital Camera, 5 Parkballs, 1 Superball

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Gengar
    Gender: M
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Telekinesis;TM Counter;TM Focus Blast; TM Snatch; MT Pain Split; TM Thunderbolt

    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Gender: F
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: SM Tri Attack; MT Softboiled; TM Captivate; TM Roost; TM Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Psycho Shift; MT Heal Bell

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Technically, this is my second time. However, my first time was in an event run, so I might not know all the ropes yet.
    Last edited by Sky Lark; 22nd February 2013 at 05:26 AM.

  12. #507
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,870

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Doing one more run with Jessie before I introduce my new character. THIS NEW ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE.

    Name: Jessie Holmes
    Entrance Fee: $2500
    Location: The Woods
    Extra Pokemon Permit: $500
    Disk Rerecording: Nope
    Total Money: 24,200
    Total Cost: 3,000
    Change: 21,200
    Total Items: 4x Park Ball(s)
    2x Super Ball(s)
    4x Hyper Ball(s)
    5x Poke Doll(s)
    1x Digital Camera

    Pokemon Stats:

    Pokemon: Arcanine
    Nickname: Generally just Arcanine, but sometimes called Ark.
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Bold
    Added Moves: TM SolarBeam, TM Substitute, TM Flame Charge, TM Curse, TM Sunny Day, TM Hidden Power (Rock), TM Will-o-wisp, TM Wild Charge, BM Howl, BM Close Combat, BM Morning Sun, SM Charm,


    Pokemon: Porygon-Z
    Nickname: Cyber, but sometimes just called Pory or Z
    Gender: ?? but has female tendencies
    Ability: Download
    Nature: Calm
    Added Moves: TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, TM Psych Up, TM Substitute, TM Protect, TM Thunder Wave, TM Psychic, TM Psyshock, TM Aerial Ace, TM Shadow Ball, TM Dark Pulse, TM Hidden Power (Electric), TM Icy Wind, MT Trick, MT Pain Split, SM Barrier


    Pokemon: Electivire
    Nickname: Generally just Electivire, but sometimes just shortened to Vire.
    Gender: Male
    Ability: Motor Drive
    Nature: Hardy
    Added Moves: TM Ice Punch, TM Earthquake, TM Brick Break, HM Strength, TM Rock Tomb, TM Wild Charge, TM Volt Switch, Hidden Power (Flying), TM Substitute, TM Counter, BM Cross Chop, BM Barrier, BM Magnet Rise, BM Meditate



    First Time Into the Park? Technically no, but I’m still newish in this area.
    Other Info: Speedy please!
    I got this :D

  13. #508
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Lark View Post
    Name: Eric Lundt
    Entrance Fee: Park Pass
    Location: Botanic Gardens
    Total Money: $250
    Total Cost: $0
    Change: $250 - $0 = $250
    Total Items: 1 Digital Camera, 5 Parkballs, 1 Superball

    Pokemon Stats

    Pokemon: Gengar
    Gender: M
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Telekinesis;TM Counter;TM Focus Blast; TM Snatch; MT Pain Split; TM Thunderbolt

    Pokemon: Togekiss
    Gender: F
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: SM Tri Attack; MT Softboiled; TM Captivate; TM Roost; TM Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Psycho Shift; MT Heal Bell

    First Time into the Park?: No
    Other Info: Technically, this is my second time. However, my first time was in an event run, so I might not know all the ropes yet.
    Okay, since no one else has claimed you and my Trainers aren't too awfully active atm, I'll take ya. Posts and stuff will be done soon-ish!

  14. #509

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Name: Chris
    Entrance Fee:$5250 - 2500 = 2750
    Location: Botanical Gardens
    Total Money: $5250
    Total Cost: $2500
    Change: $2750
    Total Items: Parkball x 2, Superball x 2, Hyperball x 1, Voice Player, Drillbur Voice Disc, Park Pass (Balls x 3 & Energy Powders x 2)

    Name: Cryogonal
    Gender: Genderless
    Battles: 3
    Technical Machines: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric]
    Egg/Tutor Moves:
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Modest

    Name: Solrock
    Gender: Genderless
    Battles: 5
    Technical Machines: Shadow Ball
    Egg/Tutor Moves:
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  15. #510

    Default Re: Individual RP: Front Gate

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Name: Chris
    Entrance Fee:$5250 - 2500 = 2750
    Location: Botanical Gardens
    Total Money: $5250
    Total Cost: $2500
    Change: $2750
    Total Items: Parkball x 2, Superball x 2, Hyperball x 1, Voice Player, Drillbur Voice Disc, Park Pass (Balls x 3 & Energy Powders x 2)

    Name: Cryogonal
    Gender: Genderless
    Battles: 3
    Technical Machines: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric]
    Egg/Tutor Moves:
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Modest

    Name: Solrock
    Gender: Genderless
    Battles: 5
    Technical Machines: Shadow Ball
    Egg/Tutor Moves:
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    YOU ARE MINE
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X & Alpha Sapphire FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •