Individual RP - Ebail - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP - Ebail

Default Re: Individual RP - Ebail

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

Eric began to slowly back as well, but appeared to be idly rummaging through his pack as well. He eventually fished out a camera, setting his sights on the Boundary Pokemon to get the best angle before taking a quick snapshot of the creature.

As the camera whirred into action, Kyurem shifted its gaze slightly towards the device, its eyes shifting from observation to simple curiosity. Once the sound had ceased, there was a pregnant pause as the massive Ice-type stared at Eric, as if trying to puzzle something out. Then without warning, it leaped into the air on lopsided wings, flying further up the mountain.

Makina shook her head, refusing to think for a reason for Kyurem's unusual behavior; after all, it wasn't like anyone knew how Legendary Pokemon would act. “Let's get out of this weather before we both freeze over,” she said, leading the group towards the large cave entrance.

The cavern was pitch-black, which was a given for a place like this. Makina pulled out two flashlights from her pack, handing the second one to Eric and activating her own. It didn't take long for them to find the cave's first inhabitant: directly in front of them sat a Medicham, its legs crossed and eyes closed deep in trance.

“Interested in a Medicham?” Makina asked quietly.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Name: Eric
    Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Delibird, Machop, Scraggy, Sneasel, Bagon, Kyurem, Medicham
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Male Machop, Bold Female Sneasel
    CC since last Encounter: 3,476

Pokemon Statistics:

Pokemon: Chandelure
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Nature: Mild
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 22 SolarBeam, TM 29 Psychic, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 50 Substitute, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Steel), TM 60 Sunny Day, TM 64 Protect, TM 75 Swagger, TM 91 Calm Mind, TM 95 Taunt, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 111 Energy Ball, TM 139 Trick Room, TM 146 Flame Charge, BM-Clear Smog, BM-Haze

Pokemon: Ambipom (45%)
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Switcheroo, BM-Pursuit, MT-Seed Bomb, MT-Low Kick, MT-Double-Edge

Pokemon: Scizor (78%)
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog, BM-Reversal, BM-Baton Pass, BM-Counter, MT-Bug Bite, MT-Superpower

Pokemon: Zoroark
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Relaxed
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 03 Swords Dance, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ice), TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 110 Focus Blast, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 147 Low Sweep, BM-Dark Pulse, BM-Sucker Punch

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: I did waste 3000 characters for nothing

IC: Kyruem looked at the camera, either because it was curious as to what it was, or it wanted to have its picture taken. It may have had it happen in the past before. Once I snapped it, the Legendary took off, flying further up the mountain.

“Let's get out of this weather before we both freeze over,” Makina said, as leading us towards the cave entrance. I guess that made sense, although it wouldn't really seem right to spend a good deal of time in a cave. This was winter time, and I hadn't really seen much snow this year so I did want to see some. Guess I couldn't really do anything about it though.

The cave was as dark as it could be, which generally made sense. How many well lit caves have there ever been? Makina pulled out two flashlights from her pack, giving one of them to me. I didn't really need it, as I had intended to just send out Chandelure to make some light for us, but Makina beat me to the punch, and it was probably for the best anyway in case something went to ambush Chandelure. It only took moments for us to run into something.

“Interested in a Medicham?” Makina asked.

"No thanks. Medicham isn't really something I came here for. If it was a Meditite I'd probably be more interested in going at it. I'll just try to pass, and if I can't I have a Pokedoll ready."
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

“No thanks,” Eric replied, shaking his head immediately. “Medicham isn't really something I came here for. If it was a Meditite I'd probably be more interested in going at it. I'll just try to pass, and if I can't I have a Pokedoll ready.”

Makina nodded, lowering her light from the creature and silently leading them away from the Medicham. Fortunately, the Fighting-type was so deep in trance that it had not even noticed the humans pass by. Still, Makina opted to explore the far area of the current room instead in order to avoid disturbing it.

The main room split off into three tunnels, each snaking their way to different parts of the mountain interior. Though it was nearly impossible to see in what direction these tunnels would lead, it was extremely likely that none of them would intersect with each other at any point in time. After all, Mount Oktori was well-known for more than its frigid environment; the area was also infamous for a cave system that even the most experienced hiker could get lost in for days. Thankfully, they had a Psychic-type with them that could Teleport them out at a moment's notice.

Makina turned to Eric, about to ask which path he would prefer, when suddenly the sound of light footsteps from behind them caused them to look around- and look down at a small gray Pokemon carrying about a small piece of wood. The strange weapon, paired with what appeared to be exterior veins sticking out of its skin, looked extremely familiar...

“Oh gods, a Timburr,” Makina slightly paled, looking over at Eric to gauge his reaction. “If you don't want to fight, there are three exits behind us.”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Delibird, Machop, Scraggy, Sneasel, Bagon, Kyurem, Medicham, Timburr
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 22 SolarBeam, TM 29 Psychic, TM 38 Fire Blast, TM 50 Substitute, TM 58 Psych Up, TM 59 Hidden Power (Steel), TM 60 Sunny Day, TM 64 Protect, TM 75 Swagger, TM 91 Calm Mind, TM 95 Taunt, TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 111 Energy Ball, TM 139 Trick Room, TM 146 Flame Charge, BM-Clear Smog, BM-Haze

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 45 Thunder Wave, TM 50 Substitute, TM 71 Return, TM 74 Ice Punch, TM 75 Swagger, TM 80 ThunderPunch, TM 85 Fire Punch, TM 95 Taunt, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 104 Facade, TM 107 Snatch, TM 121 Shadow Claw, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 147 Low Sweep, TM 155 Acrobatics, TM 162 Work Up, BM-Counter, BM-Fake Out, BM-Switcheroo, BM-Pursuit, MT-Seed Bomb, MT-Low Kick, MT-Double-Edge

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 06 Toxic, TM 31 Mimic, TM 44 Rest, TM 50 Substitute, TM 53 Curse, TM 59 Hidden Power (Fire), TM 62 Snore, TM 64 Protect, TM 67 Endure, TM 71 Return, TM 75 Swagger, TM 76 Sleep Talk, TM 82 Attract, TM 84 Steel Wing, TM 96 Light Screen, TM 98 Brick Break, TM 104 Facade, TM 109 Roost, TM 114 Fling, TM 137 U-Turn, TM 155 Acrobatics, HM 01 Cut, HM 08 Rock Smash, HM 10 Defog, BM-Reversal, BM-Baton Pass, BM-Counter, MT-Bug Bite, MT-Superpower

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:
    TM 03 Swords Dance, TM 59 Hidden Power (Ice), TM 100 Flamethrower, TM 102 Aerial Ace, TM 110 Focus Blast, TM 135 Grass Knot, TM 147 Low Sweep, BM-Dark Pulse, BM-Sucker Punch

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Medicham left us alone. I guessed it had no interest in wanting to battle, which was fine. I didn't really have anything against Medicham, I mean it had potential, just like Tauros, it's just I knew they were deadly which is why Meditite would have been better. Of course this didn't mean we were going to be left off the hook. A small gray, and ugly, Pokemon, which would evolve into a monster mind you, was there. It had bulging veins, and a small weapon. Oh it was no doubt the child of one of the Pokemon to haunt me. It was a Timburr.

“Oh gods, a Timburr. If you don't want to fight, there are three exits behind us,” Makina said, while gazing at me. I was angry sure, but I couldn't do a thing about it. I could have had one of my Pokemon attack, and knock out Timburr, but I wanted to save their strength for a later time, plus Timburr didn't really cause me any discomfort. If it was Conkeldurr that would have been another story, but at least one of those weren't rearing their ugly head here.

"I'm going to run, or throw a doll, whichever. Also, once we're done with this, I'll take the exit to the right."

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

OOC: Tunnel #3 reveals...

*~~~~~~~~~*

Surprisingly, Eric took the sudden encounter with an old flashback quite well. “I'm going to run, or throw a doll, whichever. Also, once we're done with this, I'll take the exit to the right,” he said, strangely calm.

At the word “doll”, Timburr suddenly took a step towards Eric, clearly ready to pursue them. Whether it was because it just really wanted a Pokedoll or was offended by the thought Makina was not certain, but really didn't want to take chances. “Go ahead,” Makina said, getting ready to turn around and run into the third tunnel. In mere moments, her Trainer had pulled out another doll, a Makuhita by the looks of it, and chucked it as hard as he could towards the Timburr.

Immediately the Timburr stopped in place, grabbing the Pokedoll in midair before tossing Eric an unreadable look. The exchange didn't last long, and soon the Fighting-type was out of sight as they traveled down the rocky tunnel.

The tunnel narrowed down quickly, allowing just enough room for them to barely avoid the ceiling while walking and forcing them to walk in single-file. For a long while the tunnel appeared completely deserted, with no sign of anything having even entered this area in the past save for the odd scuff on the ground or two.

They had traveled far in silence (about thirty minutes according to Makina's clock on her PDA) when the tunnel widened out just enough for another person to squeeze by. Another hundred feet in front of them appeared to be an exit, revealing that the storm outside was beginning to slightly let up. Another tunnel entrance lay to the right as well, in case one wished to explore the cave system more.

Before a path could be decided though, a familiar screech from the side, filled with surprise and dismay, distracted them. Its lizardlike form was familiar, along with the strange pants-wearing design...

You have got to be kidding me. “Is that the same Scraggy from earlier?” Makina wondered out loud.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Delibird, Machop, Scraggy, Sneasel, Bagon, Kyurem, Medicham, Timburr, Scraggy

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

This Timburr didn't want to let us by. It heard my utter the word "doll" and knew exactly what it wanted. It wanted me to throw it a doll, but not just any doll, oh no, a specific doll, one that I'd only bring to Mount Oktori for just such an occasion. Makina turned and said "go ahead," signalizing me to throw the doll, and get ready to run into the third tunnel. I pulled out the Makuhita doll I brought along, and tossed it at Timburr. Timburr caught the doll, and walked off with it. "Truly a freak," I said to myself. Ohhh if only I could have gotten away with getting a cheap shot in on that Timburr, but alas it wasn't to be, and we were off. I didn't know if I picked the right tunnel or not, because I didn't know what was waiting for me at the end of them. Did they all merge together, and lead me to one spot, or was each home to a different Pokemon, with different entrances, and exits? I just had to trust my gut instinct, and hope I picked a good path.

The tunnel quickly narrowed, and made it very uncomfortable to walk. Our heads were close to the ceiling, which was weird when you're only five foot, six inches, and we had to walk in a single-file due to lack of arm room. It was weird, especially considering we walked for about half an hour in complete silence. It was definitely awkward, but heck I wasn't gonna be the one to break this silence. We finally managed to make it through to an opening. Several feet ahead of us was an opening showing that the storm outside was starting to calm down a bit, and to the side was a different path leading to go further into another part of the cave. Before I could voice which area I wanted to go though something very familiar appeared before us. Something I opted not to capture.

“Is that the same Scraggy from earlier?” Makina said.

"I dunno," I replied. I was good with words, as you could clearly tell. I couldn't help but wonder if this was the same Scraggy or not. Part of me believed it wasn't though, because the one from before seemed pretty shaken up. This one however seemed a bit more at ease. I didn't care if it was the same or not though, I wasn't letting this opportunity slip through my fingers again. I had ended up giving the Scrafty I once owned away, and had since wanted to capture another one. I knew for a fact I was battling this one, but I couldn't help but wonder with what. Ambipom was pretty beaten up, plus it wouldn't do so hot against a Fighting-type. Zoroark was great, but again it too, like Ambipom, wouldn't do the best against a Fighting-type. There was Chandelure, but Scraggy also had its Dark-type by its side, so that pretty much ruled it out. This only left me one choice, Scizor. Scizor had already been through one battle, but its condition wasn't too bad, and if needed I could always swap it out.

"Your turn again Scizor," I said, as the pincer Pokemon once again took the battle scene. Machop was rather easy, but Scraggy was pretty much a tank, so I'd need to play this battle a lot smarter. It was okay though, I was relatively sure that I knew what I could do to secure this thing. With that thought in mind it was time to begin the battle.

"Scizor, get started this time around with a Curse, and then follow up with a Steel Wing," I commanded. Scraggy could take a hit, there was no denying that, so attempting to slightly boost Scizor's attack seemed like a good idea.

First was going to be Curse. Curse was a very unique move. When it was used by Ghost-types it would do as its name suggested, and lay a curse on the foe. They'd cause their own maximum health in half, sometimes resulting in self-fainting, and then after the end of each exchange of moves the opposing Pokemon would lose a quarter of their maximum health. It was a good move to use when your Ghost-type was nearly knocked out anyway, or to take down stallers. As for the other Pokemon it had somewhat of a more practical use. They would cut their own speed, but in the process boost both their attack, and their defense. It was a perfect move for an already slow Pokemon such as Scizor, and worked wonders with Trick Room.

This wasn't all we would see from Scizor though. Following this was going to be Steel Wing, which was a move sort of like Wing Attack. The users wings would turn stainless steel, and the Pokemon using the attack would smack the opposing Pokemon with the wings. It wasn't a move you'd normally see a Scizor use, not with Iron Head at its belt, but Steel Wing did have times of usefulness. For example it could raise the user Pokemon's defense, and while it was unlikely it would, if it did that could usually be helpful. I remember this one time a long time ago I had this Flying Dojo, and I was using a Skarmory. Things were looking pretty bleak, so I had it risk a Steel Wing, and it ended up getting the boost which ultimately lead to my win. Now, this was a different case. The only reason I picked it was because I hate repeating moves, even in different battles, with a passion while here in the park. With Iron Head already having been used this seemed like the best way to begin this battle. I was just curious as to what Scraggy would do first.

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

“I dunno.” Eric responded, his tone neutral. Either he honestly didn't care if this was the same Scraggy earlier or simply wanted to fight one this time around without worrying about prior events. The Trainer appeared to stall for a brief moment in decision on what to do next, then decided upon a single Pokeball before tossing it forward, “Your turn again Scizor.”

Once again, Scizor was released in a trademark white flash of light as he materialized onto the field. Though the Pincer Pokemon had endured a few hits earlier from Machop, he still appeared fairly healthy. For now Scizor was looking about, appearing somewhat bored.

“Scizor, get started this time around with a Curse, and then follow up with a Steel Wing,” Eric commanded. This was a good defensive move on his part. Curse would help buff up Scizor's attack power as well as defense, the latter always helpful when using a Pokemon who was already weakened. Plus, the majority of Scraggy's moves dealt with physical attack power, which meant that almost anything that it could dish out would do a lesser amount of damage.

Scizor began to mutter under his breath, the words incomprehensible to all who heard, even those who could speak the Pokemon language. Still, there was no mistaking that the syllables held power and rightly so, causing the Steel-type to glow with a faint white power as he was granted higher power in return for slightly hindered agility.

In response, Scraggy began to hop up and down, moving his arms in tandem. This was Work Up, a move that readied the Pokemon for battle and raised its offensive power. Apparently it wished to be on even ground with Scizor.

Once completed, Scizor jumped right into his next attack, unsheathing his wings and coating them with a metallic sheen. As he went to slash Scraggy though, the Dark-type was ready with a move of his own, swiftly jabbing Scizor in the abdomen with a well-placed punch. For the moment, the two were in a deadlock.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? Male Scraggy: 88%, ATK+1, SATK+1(used Work Up, Brick Break)

Brave Male Scizor: 65%, ATK+1, DFN+1, SPD-1(used Curse, Steel Wing)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon Encountered: Delibird, Machop, Scraggy, Sneasel, Bagon, Kyurem, Medicham, Timburr, Scraggy
    CC since last Encounter: 5,171/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

It was one of those battles again, you know the kind I mean. The ones where your opponent basically mimics your moves. While Scizor had used Curse, and Steel Wing, Scraggy used its own stat boosting move, and a STAB type attack as well. Though the move choices were a little different. This Scraggy got itself motivated, and raised its anticipation several times over. The move it was using was known as Work Up. The user would get itself excited, and in the process boost not only their attack, but their special attack as well. This wasn't it though. When Scizor went in to attack, Scraggy got in a hit of its own. A chop right to the midsection of Scizor. It was using Brick Break, one of the various well known Fighting-type moves. Scraggy hardly looked scratched after that little exchange. It wasn't something I liked, but it did at least give me an idea of what I should have Scizor do next.

"Okay Scizor, that was a good start, but I want to test this Scraggy, and the only way to do that is with one attack at a time for now. Use a Brick Break just like it did against you," I commanded. I didn't have a need to shout my orders, because I was feeling calm, and relaxed. I didn't want to be in over my head here, and do something stupid. I had faith in Scizor's power, regardless of if it battled already or not. I mean heck this is the same Scizor I once used in the sun against a Fire-type just to let it get a good hit in.

Brick Break was a pretty good move. Not only would it deal damage, but it would also destroy a barrier such as Light Screen, or Reflect upon contact with the move. Of course in this case I was just having Scizor use it, because I wanted Scraggy to have a small taste of its own medicine, but I also wanted to see what kind of damage it could take. I knew I had to weaken it, but I also had to see what it could withstand. Not many things can take several hits from an attack boosted Scizor. That's why I was only having do one attack currently. Better to play this better safe than sorry.

Scizor got back to its guard, and prepared to attack once more. If this didn't do too much, or something it'd still be alright. Scizor still had plenty of moves in its bag of tricks that it could pull out here. Who knew though. Who knew what was going to come next. I also just realized too that once I, well if I, capture this Scraggy then I'll need to decide if I want to leave the park, or keep going and possibly give up one of the Pokemon I have caught for something else. I guess I'd just need to cross that bridge when I reached it.

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Okay Scizor, that was a good start, but I want to test this Scraggy, and the only way to do that is with one attack at a time for now. Use a Brick Break just like it did against you," Eric calmly said to Scizor. Despite the deadlock, he appeared to have a plan or mind, or just simply wanted to use a single move at a time.

Scizor did a quick jab forward with his left pincer, trying to do his best to mimic Scraggy's prior action. Due to the size difference between the two combatants though, the Bug-type's attack hit the wild Scraggy square in the jaw, sending the other Pokemon reeling back.

As Scraggy stepped back from the Pincer Pokemon, he opened his mouth to let out an ear-piercing scream, the sound distorted and painful to all within range. While Scizor did put up his pincers to block some of the damaging soundwaves, the Bug-type appeared to be hardly phased.

Scraggy, seeing that Scizor didn't look that hurt, apppeared to be dismayed a mere moment- but the look quickly disappeared and replaced with something far more sinister. The Dark-type's eyes took on a dangerous glint, and watched Scizor carefully.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? Male Scraggy: 64%, ATK+1, SATK+1(used Round)

Brave Male Scizor: 61%, ATK+1, DFN+1, SPD-1(used Brick Break)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

CC since last Encounter: 7,738/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Scizor got a great jab in, but Scraggy used a dirty trick. It let out an awful sounding scream, to which I couldn't help but comment by saying, "oh no, not another screamer. What did this thing take lessons from Sneasel?" To my surprise though when I pulled out my Pokedex to check on what attack this was, it wasn't meant to be a scream. The move was actually Round, a move that attacks you with a song. Well, Scraggy wasn't much of a singer by far, so I could see how a song can do damage. Still though it didn't do much damage which was good, but then again it also looked like much damage wasn't take on its side either.

Hmm, this Scraggy can really take a hit, I thought to myself, after seeing the sort of endurance this thing had. Even after taking a pretty powerful Brick Break, Scraggy seemed to not be all the wounded. I guess it'd be okay if I used that attack then, I thought to myself once more. I did in fact have a plan in mind, which is why I had Scizor throw Brick Break Scraggy's way, but if Scraggy walked away from the move too damaged then I'd need to cook up a different plan. However I thoroughly believed that it could now handle what I was going to do next.

"Alright Scizor, I think Scraggy has proved itself. Now that your stats have been boosted we don't need to worry about them decreasing. Scizor use a Superpower attack!" This was the moment I had been waiting for. The moment where I could break out something that would do some real damage. This wasn't something I wanted to do right off the bat, because Superpower not only a very powerful move, but it also had a pretty big draw back. Once the attack was used, Superpower would drop both your attack, and defense. This was why I had Scizor use Curse before hand, so that it could boost up those stats so they wouldn't drop below the normal level. However I couldn't just have Scizor buff up, and then blindly attack. That was why Brick Break came before this too. It was all a long winding plan, and I just had to hope I could see it all through.

Scizor got into position and let out a deep breath. It got perfectly calm, and then started to power up in a sense. Although it was a Steel-type you could see its body expand. Its arms, legs, and midsection all expanded out a bit. It raised its strength up to a powerful level, as was such with Superpower. You'd attack with your full force, but then be left feeling weaker afterwards. Sort of like a Kaio-Ken attack. Scizor set its eyes on Scraggy, and now all that was left was to attack. I wasn't sure if this was going to be enough to capture this thing yet, or if Scizor would need to use another weaker attack. But I was sure of one thing, and that was that if this attack hit, then I'd certainly be one step closer to being the owner of a Scraggy.

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

As Scizor calmly waited for Eric's next command, Aria's eyes scanned the situation with an appraising gaze. <You do realize that this battle could go either way for them,> she idly commented, turning her red-orbed gaze towards her partner. <Scizor may have experience, but the Scraggy has the type advantage.>

True, Makina agreed, but still slightly shook her head before continuing. You underestimate the will of a Pokemon as well however. While Scraggy may be backed into a corner, it still appears shaken up. I'm not an emotion reader though- care to test my theory?

While Aria started slightly from the odd request, she still nodded and did a quick scan of the Dark-type before giving an agreeing nod in response. At this point, their conversation was derailed by the moment by Eric's next command.

“Alright Scizor, I think Scraggy has proved itself. Now that your stats have been boosted we don't need to worry about them decreasing. Scizor use a Superpower attack!” Eric commanded.

Scizor began to pulse with a powerful energy, charging up his next attack. Oddly enough, the pulses appeared to be slowed slightly, as if the Bug-type had to put slightly more effort into his moves. Scraggy didn't appear to have this problem though; as soon as he saw Scizor ready his attack, the Shedding Pokemon lowered his head into a charge and rammed his opponent, moving with enough force to carry the Pokemon across the room and slam into the incoming wall. The entire room appeared to shake slightly from the force, but thankfully no other changes were made.

Scizor, still pulsing but both winded and pained from Scraggy's sudden move, shakily got back to his feet. Scraggy, while he had managed to stay on his feet, staggered about clumsily while holding his head. While the move was powerful, it was obvious that it now had a damaging recoil as well. Seeing the opening, Scizor dashed in first with a kick to knock the wild Pokemon up slightly, then instantly switched into a punishing one-two punch with his pincers, sending the Scraggy flying in the other direction.

Scraggy managed to stand up, but only just barely. It was clear to all who were watching the creature that it could collapse at any moment.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? Male Scraggy: 18%, ATK+1, SATK+1(used Head Smash)

Brave Male Scizor: 41%, SPD-1(used Superpower)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

CC since last Encounter: 10,528/9,000

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

4 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

What was this trip through the park, a headbutters paradise? When Scizor charged forth at Scraggy, like several times in battles before it, Scraggy lowered its head and charged towards Scizor. It nailed Scizor with its head, and sent it flying into one of the cave walls. Scraggy had used Head Smash, a move that was certainly the definition of high risk, high return. As its name sounded the user smashes the opponent with its head causing great damage, but as punishment to the user for attacking so recklessly they take half of the damage they cause as recoil. This is because they need to sacrifice their own body to cause damage. Regardless some Pokemon still made great use of this move. Aggron, who didn't need to worry about recoil due to Rock Head, and Archeops, who even though would receive recoil still would do tremendous damage due to its relatively fast speed, and amazing attack.

Scraggy was staggering a bit, and that was only from its own recoil. Now that it attacked Scizor was ready. Granted Scizor was in pain, and slower to move now, but it still got off a pretty good attack. It started off with a kick, and then sent Scraggy flying away with some punches. Now Scraggy could barely stand up, it had next to nothing left in its tank. Another attack now to it, and it would surely be finished. That meant that now was the best chance I had to attempt to capture it.

"You did great Scizor, especially considering this is your second battle here so far. Now stand back, you did more than enough damage, so I'm going to throw a ball now," I said to Scizor, who backed away a bit upon hearing this. I still had a lot of Super, and Hyper Balls I hadn't used, but I still also had a couple of Park Balls on hand, and they could only be used to capture things that didn't evolve yet, or wouldn't evolve, so if I saw the chance to use them of course I'd act on it. I pulled one out from my backpack, and tossed it over at Scraggy. Although anything was possible I'd be shocked, and amazed if Scraggy managed to escape from the ball. In doing so though it would probably spend what energy it had left, making it able to be captured on the next attempt I would assume. I did hope it wouldn't come to that though, otherwise Scizor could be in trouble if Scraggy was still looking for a fight.

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

Eric, seeing Scraggy's extreme fatigue, took a step forward. In his hand lay another Parkball, the sphere enlarged and ready to throw. "You did great Scizor, especially considering this is your second battle here so far. Now stand back, you did more than enough damage, so I'm going to throw a ball now," He said to his partner, the Pincer Pokemon taking a step back in response.

As the Ball lightly tapped the Dark-type, Scraggy was sucked into the sphere in a ruby red light, the capture device shaking about as the Pokemon attempted to break free. The attempt seemed to be halfhearted compared to the previous two captures; in mere moments, the Ball stilled.

“And Scraggy makes three.” Makina remarked to Eric as she picked up the Pokemon's Parkball. “I'm sure you already know this due to being a fellow Ranger, though you mentioned your memory being fuzzy earlier so I'll reiterate,” she lightly joked, giving a grin before continuing. “You can either leave with the three Pokemon you have now, or you can continue on and swap one for another Pokemon you capture further ahead. Which will it be?”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon Captured: Rash Male Machop, Bold Female Sneasel, Timid Male Scraggy

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Scizor (41%)
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

3 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc
    6x Pokedoll
    Apricorn Box
    3x Red Apricorn
    4x Yellow Apricorn
    2x White Apricorn
    1x Black Apricorn

*~~~~~~~~~*

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

The ball containing Scraggy, hit the ground, and secured the Pokemon inside. “And Scraggy makes three,” Makina said to me Eric as she picked up the Scraggy's Parkball. “I'm sure you already know this due to being a fellow Ranger, though you mentioned your memory being fuzzy earlier so I'll reiterate. You can either leave with the three Pokemon you have now, or you can continue on and swap one for another Pokemon you capture further ahead. Which will it be?”

A fellow Ranger? I think you have mistaken for my buddy Gary, but I'm not gonna embarrass you like that since I like you, I thought to myself. "I'd like to keep going. To tell you the truth I'm unsure if I want a Machamp, or a Weavile, so. Let's just keep continuing in this cavern too, rather than just rush off outside. Before that though, use Roost Scizor," I commanded. "Don't worry Makina, I don't intend to have Scizor battle again, I just want its strength restored so I can it can walk along side me," I said to her with a grin. It battled enough, so it deserved to spend the rest of this trip relaxing.

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

“I'd like to keep going.” Eric replied after a moment's hesitation, as if he had heard something that had seemed something off. “To tell you the truth I'm unsure if I want a Machamp, or a Weavile, so. Let's just keep continuing in this cavern too, rather than just rush off outside.”

Eric wasn't the only one acting odd; even Aria was beginning to look at Makina as if she had lost her mind. Alright, what did I say this time? Makina asked Aria.

<News flash: Eric is not a Ranger. Did your sister spike your breakfast this morning or something?> The Gardevoir rolled her eyes and looked towards the opposite tunnel, hinting to her partner that they should really continue on.

Makina could only stare blankly for a moment as she registered Aria's remark. She could have sworn that another Ranger had been going on about an incident about a Conkeldurr as well, as well as becoming almost ill during an Oktori run not long ago. Perhaps she was just mixing events up.

“Before that though, use Roost Scizor,” Eric said towards Scizor. “Don't worry Makina, I don't intend to have Scizor battle again, I just want its strength restored so I can it can walk along side me.”

Scizor firmly placed his feet down, grounding himself as a soothing light enveloped his body, healing the worst of his wounds. This was Roost, a health-restoring move usable by a wide array of Pokemon who possessed wings. As soon as the glow faded, Makina led them into the tunnel.

Their path winded steadily upwards, leading them towards the higher levels of the mountain interior. Looks were apparently deceiving though; the next open cavern was quite spacious, the ceiling far above them and the area almost as wide. A few cavern pools even dotted the area, appearing several feet deep but currently frozen over.

It was near one of these pools where a small blue Pokemon currently rested. It was currently lying on its stomach, resting its head on two black paws while looking at the ice with its back towards the group.

“Riolu are quite the find,” Makina remarked to Eric, keeping her voice low. “We can most likely sneak by though if you wish to pass.”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Delibird, Machop, Scraggy, Sneasel, Bagon, Kyurem, Medicham, Timburr, Scraggy, Riolu
    Pokemon Captured: Rash Male Machop, Bold Female Sneasel, Timid Male Scraggy
    CC since last Encounter: 1075

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Scizor (91%)
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Items:

3 Park balls
    7 Super balls
    4 Hyper balls
    1 Full Heal
    5 Super Potion
    1x Type Repellent
    Digital Camera
    PokePlayer
    1x Porygon Voice Disc
    1x Litwick Voice Disc
    1x Ralts Voice Disc