Individual RP: Ebail - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Ebail

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Default Re: Individual RP: Ebail

Elisa began to lead me through the cave system, informing me that the further we go the less light we will have, I didn't seem to think that was a problem though because the flames from Infernape's head could always shed some light if needed. Afterward Elisa went on to say that each cave is connected to each other in some way, and we'll come across many forks in the road, but as long as I made good decisions then we would end up at the top of the top of the mountain, rather than underground.

I thought to myself, "so then I suppose flipping a coin at each fork in the road won't be the best idea," and went on to laugh a little.

Suddenly we heard the cry of a Pokemon, it was no doubt a Machop, which appeared before us. "Any interest in this creature?" Elisa asked. "Hm well Machop is tempting, and a Machamp is very useful with its high attack and varied movepool. However I think I'm going to pass on this Machop because if I caught a second Pokemon in a row then I might think of leaving here before I see everything I can catch, and I'm having too much of a good time to do that. So shall we continue along?" I said to Elisa as I waited.
    Last edited by Ebail; 14th April 2011 at 03:11 PM.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

OOC: Sorry for the late, crappy post.

NBP#6

"Hm well Machop is tempting, and a Machamp is very useful with its high attack and varied movepool. However I think I'm going to pass on this Machop because if I caught a second Pokemon in a row then I might think of leaving here before I see everything I can catch, and I'm having too much of a good time to do that. So shall we continue along?" Eric answered, after contemplating for a bit. Elisa smiled and nodded, understanding his explanation fully. Though Machop were quite strong and nice creatures to have and train, there would still be other, for lack of better term, worthy Pokemon they would be encountering later on.

The female ranger turned to the fighting type, gently shaking her head. She then walked away, leading the trainer further into the cave. Carefully and slowly, she looked back over her shoulder to check on the wild entity. The Machop had a look of dismay and sadness on its face, but, nevertheless, turned and sped to the cold outdoors. Elisa breathed a sigh of relief, they were lucky the Pokemon hadn't tried to battle them.

After a few moments of traveling deeper into the cavern, they heard a low rumbling sound coming from within the mountain. Elisa's head spun around as her hand grabbed a flashlight from her bag, looking for the source of the noise. And, almost as fast as it had begun, the tumbling sound stopped. The white beam of light went around the area before stopping to rest on a creature leaping into the air.

The Pokemon that had caused the rolling sound was a small, blue, reptilian creature. Elisa did her best to stifle a giggle as she watched gravity pull back down to earth the wanna-be-flying-Pokemon. Its head seemed to be as hard as steel: a crest-like formation of three thick gray ridges that continue as a slope down its back from atop its head reflected the light from the flashlight. It also possessed a large, round snout and triangular eyes. The Rock Head Pokemon had iguana-like, yellow-colored circular reptilian ears, and a yellow jaw and teeth protruding from the mouth. The being had stubby arms, a triangular patch of yellow on its underside, and legs which had two toes.

"Would you like a Bagon - the "I want to Fly" Pokemon?" the ranger asked, turning to Eric as she focused the flashlight's beam to the dungeon's rocky ground.

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Eric

Encounters Left: 13
    Area Effects: Cold breezes of air. Snowing lightly, grass is mostly filled with snow.
    Pokemon Encountered: Sneasel (F, Hardy)|Machop (?, ???)
    Current Encounter: Bagon (?, ???)
    Pokemon Captured: Sneasel (F, Hardy)

Total Items: 3 Park balls; 2 Super balls; 2 Hyper balls; 1 Full Heal; 5 Super Potion; Premium Honey; 1x Family Repellent
    MCR: 1149/9000

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Docile
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Dark), TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Stone Edge, MT Role Play, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM ThunderPunch

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%
    Ability: Technician
    Nature: Brave
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Toxic, TM Mimic, TM Rest, TM Substitute, TM Curse, TM Hidden Power (Fire), TM Snore, TM Protect, TM Endure, TM Return, TM Swagger, TM Sleep Talk, TM Attract, TM Steel Wing, TM Light Screen, TM Brick Break, TM Facade, TM Roost, TM Fling, TM U-Turn, HM Cut, HM Rock Smash, HM Defog, BM Reversal, BM Baton Pass, MT Bug Bite, MT Superpower

Ambipom (M) -- 100%
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunder Wave, TM Return, TM Ice Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Taunt, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM Facade, TM Snatch, TM Shadow Claw, TM Grass Knot, TM U-Turn, BM Counter, BM Fake Out, MT Seed Bomb, MT Low Kick
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: Eh it beats my post(s)

As we walked away from Machop I began to think to myself of how useful Machop would have been, however I had greater hopes that I would run into a Timburr, Mienfoo, or Riolu.

After traveling a bit deeper down the cave we heard a low rumbling noise. Elisa turned and flashed her flashlight, looking for the source of the noise. The flashlight finally caught sight of a Pokemon leaping in the air, it was a blue colored Pokemon, with certain parts of it being yellow, and a head that was as tough as steel.

"Would you like a Bagon - the "I want to Fly" Pokemon?" Elisa asked me. "No thanks," I had said as soon as she asked. "I know that Bagon is a very useful Pokemon, however it would be pointless for me to attempt to catch it since I already own a Salamence. I don't think this Bagon will allow us to escape as easy as Machop did though so just in case it doesn't I'd like to buy a Pokedoll," I said to Elisa while reaching in my pocket to grab some money just in case.

OOC: $4,000-$500=$3,500
    Last edited by Ebail; 17th April 2011 at 03:30 PM.

Blog Entries

NBP#7

Eric declined the offer immediately, shaking his head. The ranger nodded as she listened to his view of the encounter - he knew Bagon were very useful creatures, however he already head a Salamence. She mouthed an "Oh..." at him as he grabbed a small wad of cash.

Elisa took the money, stuffing it in her bag as she retrieved a Pokedoll. She gave the toy one glance before tossing it at the Rock Head Pokemon. It was in the shape of a Shelgon - its evolved form. The creature growled its name once before running off to get the doll. Works every time, she thought as she led the trainer away.

They did not encounter anything for a while, the cave growing darker and darker. Before long, the flashlight's beam of white energy could only shed some light on a small portion in front of them.

As they came across a fork in the mountain, Elisa motioned for Eric to pause. She gestured over to the two paths, one slightly bigger and wider than the other. She took a step forwards, examining the road.

"Hmm... This smaller one has a slightly upward slope to it, though it still may lead to underground," she told him, pointing to the left path. "Where would you like to go?"

Trainer Statistics:

Encounters Left: 12
    Area Effects: Cold breezes of air. Snowing lightly, grass is mostly filled with snow.
    Pokemon Encountered: Sneasel (F, Hardy)|Machop (?, ???)|Bagon (?, ???)
    Current Encounter: -none-

Total Items: 3 Park balls; 2 Super balls; 2 Hyper balls; 1 Full Heal; 5 Super Potion; Premium Honey; 1x Family Repellent
    MCR: 973/???

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power (Dark), TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Stone Edge, MT Role Play, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM ThunderPunch

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Toxic, TM Mimic, TM Rest, TM Substitute, TM Curse, TM Hidden Power (Fire), TM Snore, TM Protect, TM Endure, TM Return, TM Swagger, TM Sleep Talk, TM Attract, TM Steel Wing, TM Light Screen, TM Brick Break, TM Facade, TM Roost, TM Fling, TM U-Turn, HM Cut, HM Rock Smash, HM Defog, BM Reversal, BM Baton Pass, MT Bug Bite, MT Superpower

Ambipom (M) -- 100%
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Thunder Wave, TM Return, TM Ice Punch, TM Thunder Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Taunt, TM Brick Break, TM Aerial Ace, TM Facade, TM Snatch, TM Shadow Claw, TM Grass Knot, TM U-Turn, BM Counter, BM Fake Out, MT Seed Bomb, MT Low Kick
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 17th April 2011 at 10:18 PM.
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Elisa took the money from me and tossed a Shelgon Pokedoll at Bagon to distract it so we could pass.

We went on and came across a fork in the mountain. Elisa explained how the left side went slightly upward, but could still lead me unground before asking which path I want to take.

"Ugh, I hate to make decisions like this because I tend to end up wrong," I said "I guess lets go to the left, won't know where either path goes until I take one of them anyway," I said to Elisa hoping I made the right choice.

Blog Entries

NBP#8

"Ugh, I hate to make decisions like this because I tend to end up wrong," Eric said, sighing as he lifted his arm to pint to one of the paths. "I guess lets go to the left, won't know where either path goes until I take one of them anyway."

Elisa nodded, taking the lead. She walked to the left road, where it seemed to be, surprisingly, a bit brighter. She shrugged, perhaps she was just hallucinating. They walked on, the slope indeed going upwards - though not by much.

"Hmm, we most likely are going up the mountain. Not at a very fast rate, though: the slope isn't that steep," she commented as she took a step up a mound of solid ground. It looked as though there were a small number steps that were each about a few inches high at one portion of the cavern. They seemed to be going the right way.

The ranger looked around, her eyes spotting a few loose rocks at the sides of the new cave they were traveling through. It was actually not the wide, though large enough that all three of Eric's Pokemon could be released all at once without any of them getting really squeezed if put side by side.

She tapped on one of the smaller loosened stones, convincing herself it was still quite stable. There were also rare hollow carvings in the wall here and there, most being empty save some dust and rotten food as well as some snowflakes.

However, the pair came across one hole that was accommodated by a creature whose head seemed to be covered with something that resembled a swirled scoop of vanilla ice cream. Beneath this "disguise", if you would call it, was its real head which was made of the same icy material as its body. The entity was dozing off lightly, but upon being approached by the ranger and her trainer, it seemed to have awaken. It opened a sleepy eye, which had a swirled, light blue marking, and a dark-bluish pupil. The Fresh Snow Pokemon also had a dark-bluish mouth, a small body adorned with specks of ice, and stubby limbs.

"Would you like to battle this Vanillite?"

Trainer Statistics:

Current Encounter: Vanillite (?, ???)

MCR: 1483/4000

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%

Ambipom (M) -- 100%
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Elisa started to take my down the left path, where it seemed to start getting a little brighter, I thought anyway I wasn't quite sure since sometimes I seem to image it getting darker in places.

"Hmm, we most likely are going up the mountain. Not at a very fast rate, though: the slope isn't that steep," Elisa told me making me hopeful that I selected the right path.

The area wasn't all that wide, but it was big enough were there was enough room to walk with more than enough elbow space.

After continuing on a bit we came across a small hole which had a Pokemon in it. This Pokemon came out of its hole and it seemed to resemble a single scoop vanilla ice cream cone. I began to think to myself, I don't think I've ever seen such a bizarre Pokemon before, but heck what do I know, the first time I saw a Litwick I thought it looked more like a cupcake with a birthday candle on it, instead of just a candle itself.

"Would you like to battle this Vanillite?" Elisa asked. "No thanks," I replied instantly. "I already caught an Ice type so now I'd like to set my sights on a Fighting type before I do anything else. However should this Vanillite not allow us to pass then I will battle it," I said to Elisa waiting to see if me and her could continue on without any trouble.
    Last edited by Ebail; 18th April 2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Not half asleep, and am on a computer so redoing my whole post

Blog Entries

BP#1

Again, Eric shook his head. His explanation? He had already caught an Ice type - Sneasel - and now preferred to encounter Fighting types. She understood his explanation, he had come for an Ice type and a Fighting type - not all Ice types or all Fighting types. The ranger nodded, ready to turn away when he added, "However should this Vanillite not allow us to pass then I will battle it."

Elisa nodded again, before looking at the little creature. It did look quite sleepy, however it started to stand. She sighed, leading the trainer away before the Vanillite could... Too late.

"Vaanii--" the creature growled, awaken from its peaceful slumber. Elisa looked at the teen, signaling him to initiate the battle, before stepping backwards to give them space.

It began to spin around, spending a good amount of energy in emitting mixed beams of Ice and Water energy in the cave. Then, it was chanting some kind of ritual as she stopped turning. Now, the energy chilled the entire place, giving it a snowy feeling. Before long, there was, indeed, snow in the cavern. Elisa sighed, a hint too loudly. This was certainly going to be another cold battle - and that wild Fresh Snow Pokemon is smart, too. It had hailed in a snow storm.

"Right then, Eric, fortunately this is not a hail storm. However, watch out for Vanillite's ability - Ice Body. It will slowly recover health in this kind of weather," the female ranger told him. "Oh, and, you never know, that creature might just turn it into a hail storm.

BATTLE STATS:
    Wild Vanillite (?, ???)
    Health: 100%
    Currently Using: [none]
    Last Move Used: Hail

..::VS::..

???
    Hail-1

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Cold breezes of air. Snow Storm in a Cave.

MCR: 2765/4000

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%

Ambipom (M) -- 100%
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 18th April 2011 at 08:56 PM.
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Vanillite let out a growl to signal that it wouldn't allow us to pass without first going through it. Elisa turned to me and said,
    "Right then, Eric, fortunately this is not a hail storm. However, watch out for Vanillite's ability - Ice Body. It will slowly recover health in this kind of weather," the female ranger told him. "Oh, and, you never know, that creature might just turn it into a hail storm."

I turned back and replied with, "well that's rather useful information to know, thanks for the heads up."

I turned my focus back onto the Vanillite that refused to allow me to pass and thought to myself If I happen to accidentally knock it out I'll be okay with that, and at the same time if I capture it I can always just release it later on if I catch two other Pokemon I want more since there's no limit on how many Pokemon you can catch in one trip, just how many you can leave with.

"All right, get ready to be licked Vanillite!" After hearing myself say that I couldn't help but say "Oh man that was the stupidest pun I could have used," and just held my head down for a minute before getting ready to battle.

"Okay get on out here Ambipom!" I yelled as I pulled Ambipom's Pokeball from my belt and threw it in the air releasing the purple monkey.

It let out an "Ambi-Ambi" letting me know it was eager to battle.

"You know how to handle yourself vs this creature Ambipom, you've battled Ice types before, so we both know you know plenty of moves to deal with Ice types, so hit it with a Thunder Punch and a Fire Punch Ambipom!"

I figured this combo of moves, if they hit, would either knock Vanillite out or make it weak enough to capture.

Ambipom tossed both of its tails in the air which acted like its hands many times and both began to change colors. One turned yellow started to have electricity serge all around it, while the other seemed to ignite into a fire. Thunder and Fire Punch could both hit the target when the uses fist, or in Ambipom's case tail, hit the target dead on, or from a slight distance the electricity from the Thunder Punch and the fire from the Fire Punch could make contact on the target dealing some damage.

Ambipom took a stance and charged over to Vanillite with one tail ready to hit with Thunder Punch and the other ready to hit with Fire Punch. After Ambipom charged over I couldn't help but think that maybe I took things a little too far with this combo, but I knew it was too late to stop it now.

Blog Entries

BP#2

Eric quickly thanked his ranger for the information about Vanillite's ability, then turned back to confront the creature with a battle. "All right, get ready to be licked Vanillite!"

Elisa stifled a gasp and giggle as he added, "Oh man, that was the stupidest pun I could have used." She bit her lip, wondering which of his three Pokemon he would use to fight the Fresh Snow Pokemon. Infernape would probably be too strong for the little thing, unless - of course - the trainer was planning on hurting it so much that it would go. The ranger shook this thought away immediately, no trainer could probably that cold... Right?

Scizor was an okay choice as well, though he was most likely very tired from the earlier battle. And he deserved some more time to rest in his oh-so comfortable ball. Elisa always wondered what it felt like to be housed in a Pokeball, but again she snapped herself out before she would begin to "daydream". There was a battle at hand.

"Okay get on out here Ambipom!" Eric shouted as he threw another orb from his belt. It opened, releasing a purple-colored monkey into the air. He chanted his name as gravity pulled him to the ground. Bouncing on his tail, he listened to his trainer's commands - which were as follows: "You know how to handle yourself versus this creature Ambipom. You've battled Ice types before, so we both know you know plenty of moves to deal with Ice types, so hit it with a Thunder Punch and a Fire Punch Ambipom!"

The combo was not a bad choice, in Elisa's opinion. The wild Pokemon was weak to Fire-typed moves, and ThunderPunch wasn't too bad either. She figured Eric was probably hoping for either Vanillite getting paralyzed or burnt - maybe even both. However, the chance was quite small - but the attacks would, nevertheless, inflict a good deal of damage.

The Ambipom tossed both of his tails high up into the air as mixed energy, as well as power, of fire and electricity surged through his body. The spirit and strength traveled to his tails, going their separate ways. Both "hands" on the tails glowed brightly as an aura of yellow and reddish-orange enveloped them - yellow on the right, and reddish-orange on the left.

He charged forward as the Vanillite began to charge up as well. His fist-like tail shot forwards, the ThunderPunch coming first. The Ice type opened its small mouth firing a small icicle. Ambipom's tail just barely avoided the pointed spear as it headed for the monkey's torso instead.

The little Pokemon staggered backwards as it shot off another spike of Ice energy right before Eric's Pokemon's crackling-with-electricity tail made contact. Now, he brought forward the fire-engulfed fist as the opponent quickly began to shoot off more icicle darts. One statement could describe it all: It was a collision.

Smoke rose from where the fist and shards had collided, creating a dusty feeling in the snow storm. When it finally cleared - which did not take long due to the howling winds of icy snow - the Fresh Snow Pokemon was clearly battered up.

What about the Ambipom? He had taken damage, too. There seemed to be a cut on the left part of his torso, but nothing too bad. There was snow from the snow storm covering him from top to bottom, especially on his head. Using his tail, he bounced back to Eric quickly.

The Vanillite was not finished yet for this round, however. Its little hands came close together, a blue aura emerging from both of them. The energy slowly morphed its way to becoming a water sphere, liquid flowing all around. A few moments later, it released the orb - pushing it with all its might. It knew the ball filled with Water power just might not make it to the foe in this storm, thus the extra strength in releasing it.

BATTLE STATS:
    Wild Vanillite (?, ???)
    Health: 56%
    Currently Using: Water Pulse
    Last Move Used: Icicle Spear

Ambipom (M, Brave)
    Health: 90%
    Last Move Used: ThunderPunch + Fire Punch

Hail-2

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: Cold breezes of air. Snow storm in the cave ^^

MCR: 5226/4000

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%

Ambipom (M) -- 90%
    <Currently Out of Ball; Currently Engaged in Battle>
    Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 19th April 2011 at 03:11 AM.
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

"I didn't give this Vanillite enough credit, it was able to take those two hits and stay standing for more," I said after looking at the end result of Ambipom's combo.

I had to think for a minute what to do next, I didn't want to take things too far and seriously hurt Vanillite because it hasn't done anything wrong, it probably just didn't let me and Elisa pass because it was lonely so that's no reason to hurt it bad.

"All right Ambipom this time around hit Vanillite with a Swift attack, and then a Double Hit."

I thought this combo could be a powerful one, both attacks would be increased in power by Ambipom's Technician ability. Because Technician boosts all weaker attacks by fifty-percent a move like Double Hit would be like its hitting three times rather than two, which is why Technician was no doubt my favorite ability. If that wasn't enough then Ambipom would also be receiving STAB from both of these attacks to also increase their power.

First Ambipom stood in place, took in a deep breath, and shot several bright stars from its mouth directly at Vanillite for Swift, then instantly ran over to Vanillite and once there would smack it once with its left tail, and then smack it once more with its right tail for Double Hit.

Blog Entries

BP#3

Elisa nodded as Eric commented on underestimating the little Vanillite. She had, at first, thought the attack combo would be enough to bring it down to around one-fourth its health, or so. However, the punches seemed to only have done fifty-ish percent damage.

She shrugged it off, focusing once more on the battle. The trainer had paused for a moment, seemingly contemplating the situation. Then, he ordered his next command. It was kind of another combo - this time a Swift attack followed by Double-Hit.

The ranger, who had been leaning on a cave wall, almost fell forward in surprise. Those two attacks might just be enough to knock the Fresh Snow Pokemon out. And it hadn't even done anything wrong... Had it? She shook her head, clearing her mind in the process.

Now, the orb or water shot closer, just as Ambipom took in a deep breath. He seemed to shiver a bit through the cold and snow, but opened his mouth anyway. In the nick of time, multiple glowing, yellow stars shot out of his nuzzle rapidly. Most of the stream collided with the Water Pulse, though some managed to evade it in their own little way. Now, the sphere had been eliminated, while the monkey continued to fire off yellow pointed shapes...

The remaining solid stars, as well as the newly released ones, pushed their way through the snow storm. However, some of them made contact with the cold breezes as well as the dozens of snowflakes. They deflected away, disappearing. Once the remaining few escaped the dreaded snow storm, they continued on their way to the Fresh Snow Pokemon, who was already preparing yet another attack. How many had hit it? Three, maybe even two - dealing some minor damage.

Ambipom sighed audibly before charging towards the opponent. For a moment, he closed his eyes as he entered the stormy battlefield. His tails seemed to be swishing from side to side, back and forth, as if trying to push away the snow and cold. Or, perhaps, he was just exercising his tails before confronting the Ice-typed opponent.

A fierce growl was heard a moment, or two, later - signaling the Normal type was at the other side of the make-shift battlefield. His two tails were drawn forwards, one on either side of him as he swiftly approached the Vanillite. The opponent braced itself for the impact just second before a slapping sound echoed throughout the cave. The noise continued, and there was no doubt about it - Ambipom was successfully attacking the small creature.

Afterwards, with the foe all beaten up badly, Eric's Pokemon trudged back through the snowstorm. Unbeknownst to him, the Vanillite had gathered all its energy into another attack. It darted forward, slamming into the back of the Ambipom - startling him with the tackle-like attack. The monkey was not expecting this at all, and almost flinched at the astonishing impact.

He shook his head and spat, "Ambi!" as he turned back to face the Ice type. He growled his name once more, awaiting for Eric's orders.

BATTLE STATS:
    Wild Vanillite (?, ???)
    Health: 29.7%
    Last Move Used: Astonish

Ambipom (M, Brave)
    Health: 81.5%
    Last Move Used: Swift + Double Hit

Hail-3

Trainer Statistics:

MCR: 6472/4000

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%

Ambipom (M) -- 81.5%
    <Currently Out of Ball; Currently Engaged in Battle>
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

OOC: Uh I guess male

I could see that Ambipom was angry after Vanillite's last attack, and unless told otherwise it would get in over its head and hurt Vanillite badly.

"Hey, cool down Ambipom, it won't do you any good if you don't have a clear mind before continuing to battle," I told Ambipom hoping it would relax a bit before I gave it its next command.

While I waited for Ambipom to relax a little I started to think of what I should do next, With any luck this battle could probably end this turn, but I'll have to time everything right in order to get this to work.

My plan was really a simple one, the second after Ambipom launched its attack I planned to throw a Parkball at Vanillite in an attempt to instantly catch it off guard, which I hoped would lead to a successful capture.

"You seem calmer now Ambipom, that's good, now then use Thunder Wave on Vanillite," I said to Ambipom as I pulled an empty Parkball out.

Ambipom let out a faint growl before it made a small blue ball of energy appear before it. For most Pokemon Thunder Wave was done by just shooting some electricity at the target, but in Ambipom's case the attack was first done by making a small energy ball containing the attack, and then smacking the ball right at the target so that it explodes when it gets close giving the opponent little time to counterattack.

As Ambipom smacked the ball of energy at Vanillite I wasted little time in throwing the Parkball at Vanillite before I even know if the attack would hit or not, and wondering if this would work, or if I just wasted a perfectly good Parkball.

Blog Entries

BP#4

Eric, upon noticing his Pokemon's angry attitude, quickly told him to calm down - he did not want to kill off the Vanillite just because Ambipom was in a bad mood. He let the battle pause for while, making sure the creature would calm down before continuing.

"You seem calmer now Ambipom, that's good, now then use Thunder Wave on Vanillite," he said after a few moments. The trainer pulled out another one of his empty Parkballs. Elisa thought Thunder Wave was a nice move to use before ending the fight, as it would paralyze the foe - making it easier to capture.

His Pokemon let out a faint growl, acknowledging the command. He created a small bluish, though with a hint of yellow, orb to appear before him as his tiny hands were on either side of it.

"Is that.. Really... Thunder Wave?" she mumbled to herself with doubt. Although there was electricity crackling and sparking all around the sphere, she did not think the attack would be executed as so. She had always thought the user would shoot many tendrils of Electric energy towards the foe, binding them tightly until they get paralyzed. The ranger shook her head, looking once more at the battle.

Now, the Ambipom had made the ball almost as big as his own face, then releasing it with a burst of energy. Fortunately, the distance the globoid had to travel was shorter, and it did not need to push through the snow storm.

The battered-up Ice type had little time to prepare a counter attack, and the orb of electricity exploded right in his face. The sphere became many tendrils of electrical energy, which - in turn - wrapped themselves around the Fresh Snow Pokemon. He was bound tightly in electric coils, the electricity surged through his body, taking over his bloodstream. He had been paralyzed.

Eric threw a Parkball forward, the Ambipom moved aside quickly before the sphere could hit him instead of the wild Pokemon. The orb touched the paralyzed Vanillite, sucking it in with an erratic red beam of light. Due to the status ailment, he barely tried to escape.... It shook only once, before a satisfying beep was heard.

Elisa walked forward, the storm ending as well. She picked up the ball, then walked back to lead Eric through the cave. "So, you're interested in fighting types? Have anything particular in mind?"

BATTLE STATS:
    Wild Vanillite (?, ???)
    Health: 29.7%
    Last Move Used: Astonish

Ambipom (M, Brave)
    Health: 81.5%
    Last Move Used: Thunder Wave

Trainer Statistics:

Encounters Left: 11
    Pokemon Encountered: Sneasel (F, Hardy)|Machop (?, ???)|Bagon (?, ???)|Vanillite (M, Lonely)
    Current Encounter: [none]
    Pokemon Captured: Sneasel (F, Hardy)|Vanillite (M, Lonely)

Total Items: 2 Park balls; 2 Super balls; 2 Hyper balls; 1 Full Heal; 5 Super Potion; Premium Honey; 1x Family Repellent
    MCR: 0/???

Pokemon Stats

Infernape (M) -- 100%

Scizor (M) -- 71.5%

Ambipom (M) -- 81.5%
    <Currently Out of Ball>
    A Poem I Wrote

Blog Entries

Follow Ebail on Tumblr

Thunder Wave hit Vanillite paralyzing it, and before it had any chance to counter it was instantly hit by the Parkball and captured just like that.

Afterward Elisa walked over and picked up the Parkball containing the newly captured Vanillite before turning to me to say, "so, you're interested in fighting types? Have anything particular in mind?

"Yes, I do, personally I'd like a Timburr, Mienfoo, or Riolu, if I could pick though I'd rather run into and capture the Mienfoo or Riolu. All I know is if I do encounter one of the fighting types I want and capture it I'll probably end my run there, its a shame though if it came to an end so soon since this trip is fun, and since you're a good ranger, if not one of the best around here," I told Elisa as I waited for her to continue to take me along my way.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast