Individual RP: Dinobot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: Dinobot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Individual RP: Dinobot

Fearow, thankfully, decided to leave us alone. I was wasting too many dolls on these Pokemon and I was glad that this one decided to take a hint. Most Pokemon here couldn't do that and always wanted to battle me even though I showed absolutely no interest in battling them. It was actually quite annoying. However, that was why I always bought and brought bulk numbers of Pokedolls, just for incidents like that. Fearow was now out of sight and we once again began moving around the area in search of another Pokemon.

We soon after came across a small pond area. I knew what sort of Pokemon hung around an area like this and I wasn't expecting to see anything useful. However, as we neared, a tiny splashing noise could be heard and a tiny little bug was skipping across the water. It honestly looked sort of ugly. It had a round, blue body that had four long and skinny legs extending from it. It also had a ridiculous looking yellow cap with a single antenna. It was a Surskit. I didn't know too much about this Pokemon. Surskit stared at us with those dark and circular eyes, and those eyes had some sort of pink bags underneath them.

"Surskit huh?" I said. "Let's dex it." With that, I pulled out my Pokedex and pressed the button that sent off a green light towards Surskit.

Surskit - the Pond Skater Pokemon. Surskit are small Pokemon weighting between three and five pounds. They are only about a foot tall and know the abilities Swift Swim and Rain Dish. If Surskit senses danger, it secretes a thick, sugary syrup from the tip of its head. There are some Pokémon that love eating this syrup. Surskit also uses a sweet scent to draw prey. They usually live on bodies of water such as ponds and lakes, but after an evening shower they may appear on puddles in towns. From the tips of its feet, Surskit secretes an oil that enables it to walk on water as if it were skating. This Pokémon feeds on microscopic organisms in ponds and lakes.

"Seems like an easy enough Pokemon to catch. Alright, let's do this Sideways." I said, tossing a Pokeball besides me. A tall, two legged, sharp clawed Pokemon with six hard spikes going down from the back of its neck emerged from the Pokeball. Sideways was a Kabutops, whose body was covered in armor plates. His sleek body made it easier for him to move faster.

"Start this battle off with a bang, use Stone Edge!" I said to Sideways. I knew he wouldn't use full power with this move to prevent Surskit from being knocked out. I just wanted to start this battle off with a powerful and super effective move to make it go by faster. I was going to attempt to capture this Pokemon as fast as possible and move on to try and find new Pokemon.

Surskit, to my knowledge only knew one move that was super effective against Sideways, and that was Giga Drain. If it knew any other moves, I was clueless to it since I didn't really know much about this Pokemon anyways.

@TheProtobabe; Female
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Post Thanks / Like

Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

BP#2 @Dinobot;

Zor listened as Leo's Pokedex related the information on the Surskit aloud, telling them about its many odd qualities. Zorayda had already known about the sap that sometimes came from its head; though it sort of weirded her out that it could do such a thing. The Trainer seemed to think to himself and then make a quick decision, choosing a Poke ball on his belt that best suited this battle. Viola sat on her haunches and watched the battle unfold from a little ways away.

Leo threw out his Kabutops, Sideways, in hopes of catching the little bug that stared at them with wary curiosity. Sideways' natural armored clacked as he shifted to size up his opponent, as tiny as it was. It seemed to have a way with watching its surroundings. Sideways screeched as it readied its attack, his forelegs gleaming with power. He slashed at the water-strider with the force of stone; she immediately screeched and skittered across the water's surface and evaded the brunt of the attack. Still, it seemed a bit tired as it turned and forced a Bubble attack from its little mouth right at the Kabutops. Sideways was a little surprised by the counter-attack and took the brunt of the bubbles to the face, though it only served to annoy rather than really attack too hard. Surskit was on her guard, now, ready to move when the Kabutops attacked next.

Trainer Stats

Battle Stats

Pokemon Stats

Post Thanks / Like

"Alright Sideways! Well done. We are almost at the capturing point. Maybe just one or two more attacks should put us there." Sideways nodded, but didn't take his eyes off of Surskit. He knew looking away from your opponent for even a second was bad news. He just brought his scythes up and slashed them together, creating small sparks. He was ready for the next move.

"Okay, use Hone Claws, then Aerial Ace." I said. "That should do enough damage to let me capture it." I just hoped I was right and wasn't making the same mistake as I did when I was battling Slakoth. Then I would have to waste even more time doing another move, something I wanted to avoid. Honestly, I didn't even really want Surskit, but my brothers and I did in fact need it for our Pokedex which was almost complete.

Sideways once again began clawing his scythes together. Only this time, they grew larger and were glowing white. This usually meant it was working, but it was hard to tell until he was done. After he did that, he would take off and slam into Surskit hard with an Aerial Ace attack. Surskit being Bug type meant it was weak to Flying, so this boosted attack should do the trick.

I reached into my bag and brought out another Parkball that I was ready to chuck once Aerial Ace made contact.

@TheProtobabe;

Post Thanks / Like

BP#3 @Dinobot;

[Wow, has it really been six days?! I'm so sorry for making you wait! Next time you should bug me if I take this long. Sorry Bee ;_;]

Sideways gave the Surskit a glower before raking its claws slowly against each other, sharpening them with wicked intent. It seemed to focus on its prey with an almost creepy stare, like a wild animal stalking its prey. Though, this shouldn't have been surprising; Kabutops was a natural hunter that slashed its victims open to feed upon the fluids of the dead. Zor shuddered; she wasn't sure she could ever own a Kabutops for that single reason. It was certainly a scary Pokemon. With a cry it surged forward, launching an all-out attack; Surskit seemed to crouch a bit lower in preparation for the attack's landing, but never expecting the Kabutops to leap up high into the air. Narrowing its eyes suspiciously, the Surskit shook its little body all over and seemed to relax by using Agility, then waiting for the precise moment to strike. It faced Sideways just as he sailed down with his attack and let loose a stream of bubbles; stronger this time. The Kabutops roared with pain-induced anger as it landed its blow, making the Surskit flinch and screech.

Leo threw the ball even before the little 'mon had time to recover from the blow, and Kabutops landed in the pond with a mighty 'splash'; the ball sailed through the air and whacked the poor bug before opening up and streaming it into its inside, snapping shut and floating on the water with a 'plop'. The waves from Kabutops' landing made the ball bob precariously through the water, but the ball made its resounding 'click' and Surskit was trapped within. Leo had gotten himself a new Pokemon.

"Ah, excellent job," Zor commented as Kabutops steadied himself and retrieved Surskit's ball. Zor took it and clipped it to her belt for Leo to claim after the Park run. Viola seemed to think it was safe to approach without all the water splashing around in the battle, so she rejoined he mistress's side and allowed the Ranger to scratch behind an ear.

"Ready to move on, then? Zor asked her Trainer with a smile.

Trainer Stats

Battle Stats

Pokemon Stats

Post Thanks / Like

OOC: I just don't like to bother people with this stuff, since they could be busy or whatever. Figured you had forgot, but didn't want to ask.

"Ah, excellent job," Zor commented as she retrieved Surskit's ball. I nodded.

"Well done, Sideways. You always impress." I said. "You can stay out if you want or you can take a rest." Sideways nodded and moved next to me, he wanted to stay out. Wasn't a surprise, he usually liked to stay out like Shadow.

"Ready to move on, then? Zor asked me.

"Yeah, hopefully we encounter more basics that are more rare, as that is what I am here for."

@TheProtobabe;

Post Thanks / Like

NBP#8 @Dinobot;

Zorayda nodded in answer to Bee's comment, and the pair of them moved on. The Kabutops was slightly unnerving as it followed them, preferring the freedom of walking around next to its Trainer and not locked inside its Poke ball. A lot of Pokemon preferred it to be that way, and it seemed Sideways was one of them. They continued on, still in the thick of the forest. They came to the edge of the slight clearing and entered the woodsy area again, following the path that had been trodden before. Vines dangled down, smelling strange like milkweed. A light clicking noise made Zor look up to see a Pokemon staring her in the eyes.

She jumped back, startled by the Bug type. The face that was apparent upon its back morphed to show a curious expression, its pink pincers clicking together slowly. It didn't really seem to be bothered by their presence, but it wasn't moving out of the way, either. The blonde Ranger turned to Leo again, allowing him to see the poisonous spider and waiting for him to decide what to do about it. Next to her, Viola sniffed the air near the Spinarak, intrigued by the strange poisonous scent it gave off.

Trainer Stats

Battle Stats

Pokemon Stats

Post Thanks / Like

"Yeah, not really interested in this Pokemon either." I said to my Ranger. "I might leave soon if nothing good comes soon. We'll see. I've captured two good ones so far so can't complain. I have a doll just in case Spinarak doesn't want to leave us." I pulled out a doll and waited to see if the small spider would leave us be. I was hoping to run into at least one good Pokemon. So far everything I had run into was not really rare or anything. It was just the basic crap, I just so happened to need two of them which is why I captured them, and because I probably wouldn't have run into anything else that I wanted
    Last edited by Dinobot; 6th March 2013 at 06:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

NBP#9 @Dinobot;

[Okay, run has officially been ended and you are free to go on another one as soon as we do claims etc. Hopefully you find something you like on your next runs :3]

Zor nodded as her Trainer made it known that he wanted to leave, and immediately began packing up.

"Okay. Well, I'm sorry we didn't find a lot of what you were looking for, Leo. Perhaps next time you go into the Park you'll find what you need for your Pokemon team," she lamented. The pair hiked their way back, Viola trailing behind them with her nine tales flowing gently in the breeze. The Ruins changed enviornments on them a couple of times before they got back, but they made it to the gate safely before Zor recalled her Pokemon back into her ball. "Okay. Let's go to the Outpost and we'll document what you've caught and everything, and then you'll be on your way," she said. "It was great working with you, Leo."

PARK RUN ENDS HERE.

Trainer Stats

Battle Stats

Pokemon Stats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12