Individual RP: ChemGeek - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: ChemGeek

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: ChemGeek

"That looked like a set-up move," James explained. "That Acid Spray in and of itself didn't hurt, but the next move probably will."

"Ow ow ow OWWWWW!" Gardevoir screamed within my head as the acid burned her skin. The attack didn't do too much damage, but it looked extremely painful. I had spilled some weak Hydrochloric acid on my hand once, and it was not a pleasant sensation.

All of a sudden my skin felt like someone was taking a huge hot iron and placing it against my skin. I winced and tightly grabbed my upper arms, trying to concentrate through the pain. I knew that nothing was actually happening to my body. The emotional bond that Gardevoir and I had together was so strong that we often shared even our physical pain with the other. It was the downside to being able to communicate so well with her, but it was worth it.

I looked at James, who I figured might become concerned. "I-I'm fine" I said dismissively. Turning back to Trubbish, I felt the burning sensation subside. Gardevoir seemed to be less affected as well, as she stood up straight, her eyes starting to glow slightly. "You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. It just hurt a lot that's all." she replied. She looked down at her white dress. "Aww, man, this is going to take weeks to get out..." she whined, referring to the acid burns in her dress.

"Alright, alright, now's not the time to worry about that" I replied, ignoring the snort of disapproval she made. "You did make sure to set up an offensive attack with that Future Sight, right? I asked.

"Yes..." she replied with an exasperated tone. I swear I caught a glimmer of an eye roll behind the blue glow.

"Okay, good, Let's counter that Acid Spray. Lead off with Captivate (OOC: Trubbish is Male), and lets follow up that Future Sight attack with a little Confusion. We're trying to capture this guy, so lets not go all out on this guy alright?"

"Yep, no problem boss," she replied with a sarcastic flair. Her demeanor completely changed, however, as she twirled around, her dress billowing out. She turned her feminine charms on to the max as she stopped and gave a cute wink towards the poor Trubbish. Like a black widow though, she immediately took on an aggressive stance, using her mind to attempt to lift the Trubbish into the air, its body covered in a blue aura, and send it flying backwards into a wall.
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I noticed that Nick was clutching his arms, in almost the exact same way that Gardevoir was. They definitely had an empathic link, like me and Dual. We usually shielded out the "empathic" part, because Dual liked to fight a lot and I was tired of the bruises that inevitably appeared on my arms and upper body. I shot Nick a look, but he assured me that he was fine.

Gardevoir stared down the Trubbish and grunted unhappily as she took stock of her smoking dress. Said dress suddenly flared out and Gardevoir took a few steps forward, bending down towards the Trubbish to maximise the effect of her womanly charms. She winked at the Trubbish, and the little Poison-type blushed and hopped backwards a bit. As it was doing so, Gardevoir's stance suddenly changed from an attractive one to a strong one, and she pushed her arms towards the Wild Pokemon. It rose up into the air and then went flying backwards, crashing into the wall. It then fell into the pile of electronics that it had originally appeared from.

There was a slight rustling sound for a couple of seconds, and a computer screen near the top of the pile fell down with a crash. Suddenly, a globule of violently hissing and steaming purple goop shot out of a gap in the heap, and it struck Gardevoir on the lower parts of her dress. She hissed in pain and took a couple steps back, but luckily, her Captivate technique had negated the weakening effects of the Trubbish's Acid Spray. That's not to say it didn't hurt, though.

"Be careful, it looks like the Trubbish is trying to hide amongst all that scrap," I muttered. "It could be anywhere in that pile, and if Gardevoir gets too close, she'll be in serious danger. The closer she gets to the Trubbish, the more powerfully its toxic particles are concentrated."

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Trubbish: 73%, SATK-2 (used Gunk Shot)

Docile Female Gardevoir: 78%, SATK+1, SDEF-1 (used Captivate, Confusion)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Nick Carpenter
    Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Pachirisu(?), ??? Trubbish(M)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 5076 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Genderless Electrode [Nicknamed Jupiter]
    Soundproof Ability

Docile Female Gardevoir [Nicknamed Venus]
    Trace Ability

Rash Male Golem [Nicknamed Mars]
    Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Blog Entries

OOC: Busy week :\

"Look out!" I said, trying to warn Gardevoir about the flying glop of toxic waste flying straight for her. Unfortunately, it was too late, and she took the attack directly. I winced a little and clutched my abdomen when the blob of gunk smacked Gardevoir in the gut. She didn't look worse for wear, but it might be wise to avoid getting too close to that Trubbish. It could sure do some nasty damage.

The clever little guy was now starting to use its surroundings to its advantage. If only Gardevoir could use Mind Reader, she could pick it out from a mile away. Unfortunately, she didn't, and waiting for the Trubbish to show itself was going to be too risky. Now was the time to go on the offensive.

"Alright Gardevoir, here's the plan" I told her, keeping my eyes on the pile of scrap just in case. "Use Psychic on the pile to lift it up and spread it out. Once Trubbish falls out, I want you to take the pile and use it as a shield for any counterattack it might launch."

Gardevoir placed her hands together with her eyes closed, charging her mental energy. In a few moments, her eyes opened, and she flung out her arms, pure psychic energy permeating every corner of the room. The pile of scrap started to glow with a blue aura, and lifted off the ground. Once it was about a half-meter off the ground the individual pieces separated until there was a noticeable amount of space between each piece.

The pile then floated over between Gardevoir and Trubbish, forming a wall between the two Pokemon. I waited to see what Trubbish would do next.
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Lol, you're fine

~~~~~

Nick seemed to take my advice in stride. He looked at his Gardevoir, and she threw a quick look back. That settled it - they were definitely communicating telepathically. I understood why they did it: it was faster, there was less chance of error, and it was extremely hard to listen in on. Hell, I did it often with Dual. Still, it was kind of creepy watching a Trainer and a Pokemon battle in complete silence.

Suddenly, Gardevoir clapped her hands together. Slowly, she began to separate them, and the pile of junk and electronics the Trubbish was hiding in rose off the ground. The Trubbish squeaked and fell out of an empty computer case, onto the ground. It tried to grab at the floating machinery, but it only managed to grab a chunk of motherboard. The rest of the junk flew in-between both Pokemon, coming together as much as possible to try to plug up holes. The result was a nearly impenetrable wall.

This didn't seem to bother the Trubbish, though. It stuck the motherboard inside its mouth and began to chew. The Poison-type's body expanded slightly, more so than I would have thought considering the relatively small mass of the motherboard. It must have been using some kind of technique I wasn't aware of.

"That's a good defensive technique, but you can't win a battle with a shield," I advised Nick.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Male Trubbish: 70%, SATK-2, STOCK+1 (used Stockpile)

Docile Female Gardevoir: 78%, SATK+1, SDEF-1 (used Psychic)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Nick Carpenter
    Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Pachirisu(?), ??? Trubbish(M)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 6627 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Genderless Electrode [Nicknamed Jupiter]
    Soundproof Ability

Docile Female Gardevoir [Nicknamed Venus]
    Trace Ability

Rash Male Golem [Nicknamed Mars]
    Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12