Individual RP: ChemGeek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: ChemGeek

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Individual RP: ChemGeek

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Don't forget what I told you on AIM. Good quality posts! Also, what gender is your Golem?

~~~~~

I stood at the entrance of the opened gate to the Power Plant, looking anxiously at my watch. My Trainer was late. I'd heard that there had been some mix-up with one of his Pokemon, a Golem or something. It had climbed on board one of the departing ferries, and since it was a Rock/Ground type swimming back to land was not an option. One of the Rangers on duty had to have their Dragonite fly the Pokemon back to the island.

I quickly took another look over the Trainer form. Nick Carpenter, carrying an Electrode, a Gardevoir, and a Golem. Pretty stable team for a Plant exploration. I'd have to warn my Gallade to be on his best behaviour, though - he had a bad habit of hitting on any Gardevoir that crossed his path. His recent victory against a Kyogre in the Great Lakes had further boosted his ego, which wasn't helping.

I lounged against the gate, waiting for my Trainer to appear. The sun was only just going up, so it wasn't warm, although it looked to be a reasonably hot day. That didn't bother me though - we'd be inside, safe from the heat.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Nick Carpenter
    Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: N/A
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Modest Genderless Electrode [Nicknamed Jupiter]
    Soundproof Ability

Docile Female Gardevoir [Nicknamed Venus]
    Trace Ability

Rash ??? Golem [Nicknamed Mars]
    Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: ChemGeek

OOC: Male :)

===================

"It wasn't his fault you know, Electrode told him that you left his Soft Sand on the boat..."

My Gardevoir was floating beside me, her long limbs swaying in the cool breeze. The two of us were communicating via telepathy. It took me a few years to learn how to talk back to her using my mind, but I eventually succeeded. It has since become a powerful weapon in battle, since I didn't have to tell her what moves to use out loud. That few extra seconds can make or break a battle.

"...and you know how Golem is, not the brightest Chinchou in the ocean. The bozo ran back to the first boat he saw, not realizing that it was half the size of the one we arrived on. I mean, you didn't even bring his Soft Sand. Electrode sure got a kick out of it though." Gardevoir said with a bit of a chuckle, or at least I think that's what it was. Her voice inside my head sounds feminine, but not really human. It's kinda hard to describe it exactly, other than it is quite pleasant to, er, "listen" to. It almost had a soothing effect to it.

We were heading to the front gate of the National Park after a bit of a stressful early morning. After getting off the ferry at the docks, I pulled out my Pokemon so that they could get some much needed fresh air before the excursion. I only took my eyes off them for a second, and the next thing I knew, my Golem was gone. After searching for about fifteen minutes he was found, on a ferry headed back to the Mainland.

It took two rangers and a Dragonite to bring him back to the Island, but by then we were already late for our appointment. I just hope my Ranger wasn't too upset...

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be understanding."

"You know Gardevoir, sometimes your mind-reading can be a little intrusive."

"You know Nick, sometimes you are no fun."

We reached the front gates, finding a man leaning against it. He seemed to be wearing the typical Ranger uniform, and his stature seemed relaxed. If this was my Ranger, he didn't seem all to razzed by my lateness.

I habitually adjusted my glasses, and approached the young Ranger. "Excuse me, My name's Nick Carpenter. I was scheduled to go through the Park today, but there was a bit of an incident at the docks. Could you tell me where my Ranger might be?"
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

It wasn't long before my Trainer arrived. At least, I assumed it was my Trainer. He was of fair height and was wearing a pristine white lab coat. It also helped that his Gardevoir was floating alongside him, her white dress flapping idly in the breeze.

The young man walked up to me. "Excuse me, My name's Nick Carpenter. I was scheduled to go through the Park today, but there was a bit of an incident at the docks. Could you tell me where my Ranger might be?"

"That'd be me, mate." I grinned, shaking his hand. "James Carter, at your service. I'll be taking you through the Park today - hopefully we can find you some good Pokemon to take home."

As we walked towards the Plant, the gate swung closed silently behind us. We approached the concrete building, with its huge double doors flung wide. This section of the plant was mostly frequented by Electric and Poison Pokemon, with a few Steel-type sprinkled in for good measure. It was also home to the Porygon family, which was the main attraction for all the Trainers that visited the dilapidated power plant.

Just before we entered the building itself a small blue-and-white squirrel ran out to greet us, chittering happily. Small sparks jumped off of its yellow cheeks, but considering it didn't seem aggressive, they were probably just passive discharge. I turned to Nick.

"I don't suppose you want to try and catch this Pachirisu?" I asked.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Pachirisu(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 2249

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rash Male Golem [Nicknamed Mars]
    Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Blog Entries

"He seems nice enough" Gardevoir mentioned to me as I shook James's hand. "Remember that time when we took that trip through the Hoenn Safari Zone? Boy, I swear that ranger had the personality of a hungry Carvanha..."

"Okay Gardevoir, come on, he wasn't that bad."

"Yes he was! You'd ask him a question, and he'd be all like: 'Rawr! All questions at the end of the tour! Blarg!'"

I gave an exasperated sigh as James led us to the huge concrete Power Plant. "What I wouldn't give to see this place in its heyday..." I thought to myself.

"I wouldn't. Hordes of humans running about, typing on computers, watching machines move. So boooooring. At least here you might end up running away from an angry Electvire or something. Now that's interesting!"

The three of us were barely at the doors to the plant when a tiny white Pokemon ran out in front of us. I had only seen these things before in books, they certainly were not native to Hoenn. From what I read about them though, they didn't seem too different from Plusle and Minun. Cute and fun, but not the best for battling.

"Can't say I'm too interested in this little guy," I replied to James, clutching Golem's Pokeball just in case. "If we could, I'd rather just move on."
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****

URPG Statistics

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yes, the money I'm referring to in my post is URPG money and it's an immediate deduction from your stats if you choose to do so.

~~~~~

"Can't say I'm too interested in this little guy," Nick said, pulling a PokeBall off his belt and gripping it.

"Can't say I blame you," I muttered underneath my breath. People came to the Plant for rare and powerful Pokemon like Skarmory, Rotom and Porygon, not common mainland Pokemon like Pachirisu. You couldn't walk from Port Nobelius to the nearest town without tripping over three of these things.

The Pachirisu puffled up its cheeks angrily and flattened out its tail. No doubt it was unhappy of our dismissive attitudes. It stood firmly in the middle of the door, daring us to try and step over it.

I laughed. "Looks like we're not going anywhere just yet. You'll have to battle it. Or I can always sell you a distraction for 500 Pokedollars - a soft toy that I guarantee you Pachirisu will take and run."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 3480

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

"Or I can always sell you a distraction for 500 Pokedollars - a soft toy that I guarantee you Pachirisu will take and run."

I shook my head no. "Nah, that won't be necessary. I brought this guy along just for situations like this." I told James, throwing out the Pokeball I had in my hands. The ball landed about ten feet in front of me, splitting open down the black seam revealing the advanced circuitry inside. In an instant, the ball released a bright red flash, data arranging itself into the shape of a large round boulder. From the light emerged a huge Pokemon covered in rocky scales the size of tea saucers.

"Aww, come on Nick, Golem's going to turn that cute little guy into a blue pancake." my Gardevior said, crossing her arms and resting her head against my arm like I was a lamp post. "Just go easy on him, alright?"

"Okay Gardevior, you have my word. Besides, I just want to give the little guy a scare."
    I replied, petting her head a little. The two of us were so close, I almost considered her more of a younger sister than my Pokemon. Of course, the fact that we could communicate effortlessly made things a little easier.

Golem pounded the ground with his foot, eying the little Pachirisu carefully. I could tell that he couldn't wait to turn the little Squirrel Pokemon into Mandibuzz food. Before I gave a command, however, I had to make sure that I knew what I was getting into. Some of these electric-types that seem like they could be flattened by a Rock/Ground-type often had Steel moves that could rip a Rock-type to shreds.

I pulled out a medium-sized device from my Pocket. It looks like your average Pokedex, but this one has some personal modifications that I designed for my research. Not only does it work like any ordinary Pokedex, it also had some hardware I salvaged from a Poke-Nav. It allowed me to scan each individual Pokemon I find out in the wild, and it tells me all sorts of different data points, such as vitality, what moves it knows, its gender, and even what it ate last. Scanning the Pachirisu, I scrolled down to view what moves it could use. Seeing nothing that could do serious harm to Golem, I put the device back into my pocket.

"You'd better hurry up, Golem's about to join the party without you." Gardevior said. Sure enough, Golem was scratching the ground with his foot, looking more riled than a Tauros during Mating season.

"Alright Golem," I commanded, "I need you to start off with an Earthquake attack, then follow it up with a Stone Edge attack."

Golem took off like a rocket, moving much faster than anything that size should. Leaping into the air, it got about five feet up before retracting its arms and legs, becoming a solid sphere. It fell to the ground, placing its full weight behind the landing. the resulting impact sent out two waves, the first was a wave of vibrations that made the earth look like a pool of water. The second was a wave of spikes that began to shoot up from the ground in an ever-increasing radius from where Golem had landed.

URPG Statistics

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Do you intend on catching this, or just driving it off?

~~~~~

"Nah, that won't be necessary," Nick replied. "I brought this guy along just for situations like this."

He tossed the PokeBall in his hand in front of him, and a bright red flash emitted from the spherical device. When the light faded, it revealed a rocky spherical Pokemon that began pounding its stubby feet impatiently on the ground. I recognised it as a Golem, which was interesting. While Geodude were incredibly common on the mainland, very few people bothered to train them and raise them up to their final form. That meant that Nick either had a magnificent battle plan utilising the Golem or he was using it simply because he liked it. Either reason rose my opinion of him.

He pulled out a heavily-modded Pokedex, and I felt even more kinship with him. I often tinkered with my equipment, most noticeably the small one-eye visor I wore over my right eye. It had all kinds of useful abilities, like sight filters, motion sensors, and internet uplink.

After a few seconds, Nick seemed pleased. He nodded his head and looked up towards Golem. "Alright Golem. I need you to start off with an Earthquake attack, then follow it up with a Stone Edge attack."

Golem shot off towards the door where the Pachirisu was waiting, and strangely the small squirrel did the same, jumping towards the Rock-type. The Pachirisu's long white-and-blue tail began to glow silver, and with a twirl, the Electric-type smashed into Golem hard with its Iron Tail attack. Golem grunted, but grabbed hold of the squirrel with its powerful hands. The Rock-type then hit the ground, sending waves of dirt rolling outwards, crashing into the side on the concrete building. If the Plant had been made of a weaker material like bricks, then the attack would have been devastating.

The Pachirisu screeched in pain and wormed its way out of Golem's grasp. However, the Ground-type wasn't done. He stuck one of his arms into the dirt and spiky rocks began shooting out of the ground. Most of them missed Pachirisu, but finally one knocked it flying, and then a second protrustion hit the Wild Pokemon in mid-air. The Pachirisu hit the ground with a sad-sounding thump. It got onto its bottom and sniffled. The sniffling soon turned into full-on crying. Comically large amounts of tears began flowing out of the Pachirisu's eyes as it bawled loudly.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Pachirisu: 65% (used Iron Tail, Fake Tears)

Rash Male Golem: 90%, SDEF-2 (used Earthquake, Stone Edge)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 6507

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

OOC: Just trying to drive it off.

The attack combo worked almost perfectly, although that Iron Tail was a bit unexpected. That was a move for a Pokemon like Pachirisu that usually required lots of training to use. Clearly the Pokemon on this island were a bit more powerful than those found on the mainland. I was going to have to tread a bit more carefully from now on.

The Pachirisu started bawling its little eyes out, tears literally flying from its face. Despite the fact that I knew full well that it was a Fake Tears attack, I just couldn't help but want to rush over and give the little guy a big hug. I looked over at Golem, and even he seemed to have fallen for the ruse. I was going to have to be wary, Fake Tears made opponents less wary of the user, reducing its ability to deflect ranged attacks.

"Alright Golem, Start off with a Rollout attack," I commanded. I figured that by rolling up into a ball, it might make up for the lost defense. Golem retracted its appendages, and began to roll in the direction of the Pachirisu.

I waited until just before Golem reached the tiny Squirrel before giving the next command. "Now, Golem, go into a Steamroller attack!" I hoped that the extra momentum generated by the initial Rollout would increase the power of the Steamroller attack.

URPG Statistics

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Alright Golem, Start off with a Rollout attack," Nick called.

The Golem jumped into the air and hit the ground spinning, his arms retracted so that he was an almost perfect sphere. The Ground-type sped towards the Pachirisu, slowly increasing in speed. The thunderous rolling sound startled the Pachirisu and it sat up straight. The squirrel saw the Golem incoming, so it decided to retaliate. It smacked its little hand on the ground, fingers outstretched.

Suddenly, vines erupted out of the ground and wrapped around the Golem, trying to slow it down. I heard whip-crack noises as vines smashed into the Rock-type, got a temporary hold, and then were ripped out of the ground / lost their grip. No doubt the attack would be hurting Golem a lot - he was doubly weak to Grass-type attacks, and that wasn't even taking into account his low Special Defense.

"Now, Golem, go into a Steamroller attack!" Nick yelled. My eyebrows raised - it was a smart move. The build-up of the Rollout would transfer to the Steamroller. It also helped that Steamroller was Bug-typed - it should shear through the Grass-types Grass Knot.

I was right. The vines began doing significantly less damage, and Golem smacked into the small squirrel, sending it flying onto the dirt away from the door. I thought we'd be able to get inside now, but the Electric-type got up to its feet, panting heavily. It was going to see this battle to the end no matter what.

~~~~~

??? ??? Pachirisu: 37% (used Grass Knot)

Rash Male Golem: 74%, SDEF-2 (used Rollout, Steamroller)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 7767

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

The Steamroller attack worked perfectly, Golem slammed into Pachirisu full on, tearing through the vines that the little squirrel tried to use to stop his assault like tissue paper. The attack knocked Pachirisu away from the door to the plant into the wilds around us. I was hoping that it might run off at that point, but it clearly was not going to go down quietly.

"Man, you are a tenacious little guy huh?" I said with a slightly exasperated tone. This guy was quickly becoming a thorn in my side. We weren't even inside the plant yet. By now, Pachirisu was probably expecting another earthquake attack. Time to throw him a little curve ball.

"Alright Golem, here's the plan," I said. "I want you to use Bulldoze, and follow it up by using Heavy Slam on the ground right after it."

Golem pounded the ground with his foot, sending a wave out in front of it towards the Pachirisu. It then wound up, and slammed the ground with all its weight, magnifying the power of the bulldoze attack.

URPG Statistics

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Man, you are a tenacious little guy, huh?" Nick asked the little Pachirisu.

As if to respond, the Pachirisu spat out to its side and then looked daggers at the young man. Clearly, it was going to prove to this Trainer that it was a formidable battler, at any cost.

"Alright Golem, here's the plan. I want you to use Bulldoze, and follow it up by using Heavy Slam on the ground right after it." Nick ordered.

Golem pounded his right foot powerfully into the ground and a wave of dirt erupted out from the ground towards the Pachirisu. Acting quickly, some small blue spheres erupted from behind the Pachirisu's back. They buzzed over the approaching wall of loam and smacked repeatedly into Golem's body. The Rock type grunted and flinched repeatedly, but he followed through with his order. He jumped into the air and crashed down hard into the ground. A blast of earth shot towards the Wild Pokemon, hitting the Electric-type exactly as the Bulldoze did. The Pachirisu was flung backwards, towards a chink in the Plant's wall. The small rodent collapsed in a heap on the dirt. It twitched a couple times before picking itself up and escaping into the wall, out of our sight.

"Great first battle," I exclaimed. "Are you ready to move on into the Plant?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

Pressing a button on Golem's Pokeball, I aimed the red laser that shot out at the big lug, waiting for the ball to digitize the rock pokemon. Once Golem was safely inside his ball, I turned to Gardevoir giving her a sly wink. "See? No problem. You underestimate me sometimes."

"Yeah, well, Golem still took some nasty hits from those steel type attacks."
    Gardevoir scoffed, crossing her arms. "You'll need to increase the sensitivity of your scanner; I know it didn't pick up those steel moves."

"Way ahead of ya"
    I said, pulling out my scanner. Selecting a few options on the touch-screen, I slipped the Pokedex back into my pocket. "There, done. Now it should track every move. Happy now?"

"Quite."
    Gardevoir replied, a playful smile forming on her almost-nonexistent lips. I know she hated being in her Pokeball, but sometimes her negativity made me want to just stick her in there for a few minutes.

I turned to James, slipping Golem's Pokeball in my coat pocket. I brushed off some of the dust that had accumulated on it during the fight. "Yeah, lets go. I can't wait to get out of this sun."

URPG Statistics

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Nick returned his Golem to its PokeBall and brushed a bit of dirt off the ball while looking at his Gardevoir. The Psychic type was smiling, so they were probably talking telepathically. I was surprised my Gallade hadn't popped out to say hi yet - he was obviously concentrating pretty hard on something.

Nick slipped the sphere into his coat pocket. "Yeah, lets go. I can't wait to get out of this sun," he said to me.

"Dude, me neither," I replied earnestly. "I haaaaate the heat. It is a bit cooler inside, although there are running machines in there, so it might not end up much cooler. We'll just have to see."

I opened the doors fully, and the entrance to the Plant was revealed to us. It was a huge corridor, with metal rafters holding up the slanted ceiling. Sparking cords hung around the beams and dangled off them, presenting potential hazards to acrobatic or flying Pokemon. There was no decoration on the cement walls or floors - simple swathes of paint were used as markers and broken down bits of machinery were pushed to the sides of the room. I gazed around at all the obsolete computers and sensors, and I realised that one of the monitors was jiggling slightly. It wasn't long before a dark green Pokemon stumbled out of the hollow box. It had two ear-like protrusions on top of its roughly spherical body and it looked at us curiously.

"Feel like battling a Trubbish?" I asked Nick.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Pachirisu(?), ??? Trubbish(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 1101

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Blog Entries

I walked with James into the huge building, my mind trying to fully take in the immense size of the main hall. It felt like it stretched for miles, an endless corridor that seemed to lead into a black hole. I jumped a bit at the sound of some sparking wires. This place was clearly a haven for electric types, especially the kind that I was looking for. Had I known at the time, I would have brought a voice disk for a Klink or a Magnemite.

"Buuuut, ya didn't" I "heard" Gardevior say in the back of my mind.

I ignored her and continued to observe my surroundings. No Mechanical Pokemon around, I realized that I had fallen behind. James was already a good distance down the hall. He turned to me and beckoned me over. "Feel like battling a Trubbish?" he asked, pointing out a dark green, round-ish Pokemon.

"Oh man, that smell!" I exclaimed, covering my mouth and nose with my sleeve. This was the first time I had been face to face with a Trubbish before, and the smell almost made me gag. From what I read about them, Trubbish had similar qualities to Grimer, Both were formed from human waste, and were considered "pest Pokemon." Actually, I was starting to become curious how this little guy worked.

I turned to Gardevoir, giving her a small nod. "You ready to battle?" I asked her.

"Ready as I'll ever be" she replied.

"Alright, here's the plan," I said to her telepathically, "Start off with Future Sight, then focus and try yo dodge whatever it throws at you. Once that's done, use Calm Mind. And remember, let me know when things are starting to look bad. You know you tend to push yourself sometimes."

URPG Statistics

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Don't forget to describe attacks. You can at least say what they looked like before they hit. Also, Trubbish gender?

~~~~~

"Oh man, that smell!" Nick exclaimed. He looked at the little Poison-type with initial disgust. However, I saw his eyes glaze over slightly as he watched the Wild Pokemon waddled closer. He quickly looked over to his Gardevoir, and she tilted her head towards him. After a few seconds, she walked in front of him, preparing to battle. The Psychic-type was a good match versus the Trubbish, but just like most Pokemon, she would have to be careful of becoming Poisoned.

Gardevoir closed her eyes for a second, before opening them and looking straight at the Trubbish. Her eyes were bright blue and unblinking. The Trubbish continued to waddle forwards, and while it did so, it spat a large globule of hissing and bubbling purple gunk towards Gardevoir. She raised her hand and twisted it, and the Sludge suddenly performed a right turn in midair. It hit the concrete floor and bubbled ominously.

The blue glow in Gardevoir's eyes faded, and she moved both of her hands to her head. Her green hair began to rustle slightly, and a purple aura surrounded her upper body as she increased her psychic abilities using the Calm Mind technique. The weakness in performing Calm Mind was that she couldn't concentrate on her opponent as well. The Trubbish kept on moving forwards, and when it was only ten metres away from Gardevoir it sprayed a noxious green liquid at the Psychic type. Gardevoir grimaced and stepped backwards, away from the Wild Pokemon. She didn't look too wounded, but her white dress was letting off black smoke, which didn't look very healthy.

"That looked like a set-up move," I said to Nick. "That Acid Spray in and of itself didn't hurt, but the next move probably will."

~~~~~

??? ??? Trubbish: 100% (Sludge, Acid Spray)

Docile Female Gardevoir: 94%, SATK+1, SDEF-1 (used Future Sight, Calm Mind)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Pachirisu(?), ??? Trubbish(?)
    CC since last Encounter: 2718 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Soundproof Ability

Trace Ability

Rock Head Ability

Item Statistics:

Super Balls x3
    Park Balls x5
    Digital Camera
    Healing Root x3

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast