Individual RP: Captain Dude - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Captain Dude

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: Individual RP: Captain Dude

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"THUNDER!" Ed roared the very second I finished talking. I jumped back a little bit - I hadn't expected such an... enthusiastic response. I also questioned the wisdom of his choice - Thunder was quite inaccurate, and that was forgetting the ink that had been splashed all over Buzz's face not five minutes ago.

Buzz's black tails rose slowly into the air, gathering a huge amount of electrical energy from his yellow fur as they did so. The Electivire roared and a huge jagged arrow made up of the yellow electricity shot up into the air. The attack moved like the shot from a mortar, reaching the zenith of its arc and then plunging back down to earth. The Horsea looked up and saw the electricity blast, and I saw a look of hopeless determination enter its eyes. The Water-type kicked its tail backwards, and all of the blue fire surrounding it detached from its body and flew backwards towards Buzz.

Both attacks hit their targets at the same time. The Thunder smashed into the Horsea and pushed it down into the ground, eliciting a high-pitched cry of pain. The electric sparks crawled over its body before dissipating into the ground. On the other side of the battlefield, the blue conflagration crashed into Buzz's chest and knocked him onto his rear end. He patted at the flames to put them out before they could burn all of his fur off.

I looked over at the horsea, which was now flopping around helplessly on the ground. It was nearly out of energy and couldn't sustain another large attack like that. In layman's terms, it was ripe for the picking.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Jolly Male Electivire: 56%, ACC-1 (used Thunder)

??? Male Horsea: 20%, SPD+2 (used Outrage)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ed Fitch
    Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); ??? Horsea(M)
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Frillish(F)
    CC since last Encounter: 16260 / 15000

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Swampert [Nicknamed Skip] 100% (TM13 Ice Beam, TM126 Stone Edge, TM129 Stealth Rock, TM06 Toxic, TM55 Roar, TM71 Return, HM07 Waterfall, HM03 Surf, Counter, Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat, Refresh <Torrent Ability>)

Hardy Male Electivire [Nicknamed Buzz] ACTIVE (TM74 Ice Punch, TM26 Earthquake, TM163 Wild Charge, TM100 Flamethrower, TM29 Psychic, TM48 Rock Slide, TM50 Substitute, Cross Chop, Meditate, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam (<Motor Drive Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Parkball x5, Superball x4, Hyperball x4, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Porygon Voice Disk, Borderline Staryu Voice Disk, Borderline Tynamo Voice Disk, Borderline Horsea Voice Disk, Energy Powder x3, Energy Powder Plus, Rotom Voice Disk

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

The Thunder attack hit Horsea at the same time that the second part of the Outrage attack hit Buzz. Outrage was a two to three turn attack which sent the user into confusion after being executed. Horsea wasn't confused yet, so I would just need Buzz to tank one more hit, deliver his own, and Horsea will be cake to catch.

"Buzz, use Quick Attack to get in close, then trap it in your tails and use Discharge!" I called out to the giant yellow Pokemon.

Buzz instantly launched itself forward to the land-bound Water-type, a white trail of light being left behind him as he wanted to make sure he got to the Pokemon before it could escape into the water. I imagined the rest of the attack working as planned.

<Buzz closed the space between the two Pokemon instantly, he wasted no time extending his tentacle-like tails and wrapping them around the tiny Water-type. Electricity pulsed through it's body, through its tail, and into the defenseless Pokemon's body. You couldn't differentiate the Discharge from any other electrical attack, as the electricity simply traveled directly to the Water-type, severely damaging it. Buzz let it's grip go, and Horsea laid on the ground, motionless. Seeing the perfect opportunity to capture it, I pulled a standard Park Ball out of my bag and wound up as the ball grew to the size of a softball, tossing it baseball pitcher-style at the seahorse-looking Pokemon.>

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: I was so conflicted about this post, because in all fairness, that Horsea should be an extra-crispy side-dish right now. However, your post quality was just good enough for me to do this:

ChainReaction01 9:27 am
    okay
    very important roll here

thedinobot 9:27 am
    please do it somewhgere else

1-50, Captain Dude accidentally fries a Horsea
    shut up bee

thedinobot 9:27 am
    this chat is for tallking only
    yessir ;[

51-100, he doesn't fry it
    //roll-dice1-sides100

[Park Lords] 9:28 am
    chainreactionrpg rolled 1 100-sided die: 98

ChainReaction01 9:28 am
    no fry

"Winter chan" WinterVines 9:28 am
    warn that lucky dude lol

I guess what I'm saying is be careful with hitting mons hard when they're on low health, because good quality isn't a magical shield from mons being fainted.

~~~~~

Apparently Ed didn't think the Horsea was weakened enough, because he commanded a Quick Attack and discharge combo. My mouth dropped in disbelief as Buzz jumped forward and grasped the Horsea roughly in his two black tails. Electricity started streaming down into the Water-type, but it was impeded by the blue fire of Outrage. However, the flames were dying down and it wasn't more than a few seconds before the Dragon Pokemon was being electrocuted mercilessly. It squeaked and cried out in pain, and I couldn't keep quiet.

"Buzz, drop that Horsea!" I yelled, reaching for my belt in case I needed backup.

Surprisingly the Electivire did as I said. Perhaps it was the authority in my voice, or maybe the Electric-type was just responding instinctively to a shout. Whatever the reason, he released the Horsea, and it fell limply onto the ground. It was charred all over and slight wisps of steam were rising into the air. The Pokemon's tiny chest was barely rising and falling.

"You need to attempt the capture right now," I said firmly to Ed. "That Pokemon needs some serious healing, and I can't provide that in the field. Thankfully, the stasis field generators inside a ball should prevent the Horsea from dying."

Ed nodded and pulled a Park Ball out of his pack. He threw it towards the Horsea, and it tapped the Water-type on its tail. The Horsea squeaked as it was drawn inside. Unsurprisingly, the ball dinged right away. I went over, picked it up, and summoned my Gallade out of his ball through our mental link.

"I need you to keep an eye on the Horsea in this ball," I said to him. "Use Heal Pulse to keep it stable if necessary."

Dual nodded and took the ball. A pink energy field surrounded his hands, and I knew the Horsea would be fine. I turned to Ed and nodded, signaling that I was ready to move on whenever he was.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M)
    Pokemon Captured: Careful Frillish(F); Careful Horsea(M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Swampert [Nicknamed Skip] 100% (TM13 Ice Beam, TM126 Stone Edge, TM129 Stealth Rock, TM06 Toxic, TM55 Roar, TM71 Return, HM07 Waterfall, HM03 Surf, Counter, Curse, Yawn, Mirror Coat, Refresh <Torrent Ability>)

Hardy Male Electivire [Nicknamed Buzz] 52% (TM74 Ice Punch, TM26 Earthquake, TM163 Wild Charge, TM100 Flamethrower, TM29 Psychic, TM48 Rock Slide, TM50 Substitute, Cross Chop, Meditate, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam (<Motor Drive Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Parkball x4, Superball x4, Hyperball x4, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Porygon Voice Disk, Borderline Staryu Voice Disk, Borderline Tynamo Voice Disk, Borderline Horsea Voice Disk, Energy Powder x3, Energy Powder Plus, Rotom Voice Disk

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

OOC: Sorry, I figured if Thunder did 28% then Discharge would do in the high teens. Thanks for having mercy

Buzz closed the space between the two Pokemon instantly, he wasted no time extending his tentacle-like tails and wrapping them around the tiny Water-type. Electricity pulsed through it's body, through its tail, and into the defenseless Pokemon's body. You couldn't differentiate the Discharge from any other electrical attack, as the electricity simply traveled directly to the Water-type, severely damaging it.

"Buzz, drop that Horsea!" Chainy yelled.

Chainy beat me to the command, and Buzz surprisingly listened. The Horsea dropped to the ground, motionless, on the edge of consciousness.

"You need to attempt the capture right now," Chainy said, sternly. "That Pokemon needs some serious healing, and I can't provide that in the field. Thankfully, the stasis field generators inside a ball should prevent the Horsea from dying."

I was way ahead of the ranger, I pulled a standard Park Ball out of my bag and wound up as the ball grew to the size of a softball, tossing it baseball pitcher-style at the seahorse-looking Pokemon. It connected and absorbed the Pokemon in the ball. The ball didn't even wobble, showing that the Horsea didn't have enough energy to struggle. Thankfully, it was safe now in the Pokeball. Just to be safe though, Chainy released his Gallade from it's Pokeball and had it use Heal Pulse on the Horsea while it was in it's ball.

I fed an Energy Powder to Buzz before returning the Electric-type to it's Pokeball. Then I inserted the Staryu Disk into the Voice Player and pressed play.

I scratched the back of my head and looked around, not wanting to make eye contact with the Elite Ranger after that embarrassing display of battling. "Your lead." I said quietly, looking down at the ground.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ed seemed a bit ashamed as he fed an Energy Powder to Buzz and then returned the large yellow Pokemon to its Pokemon. He inserted a different disk into his Pokeplayer - a Staryu one, judging by the trilling noise the red device emitted. "Your lead," he said quietly, refusing to make eye contact.

I sighed. "Don't be such a wuss, everyone makes mistakes. Live and learn," I said to my Trainer, bumping him with my shoulder. "Come on, let's get out of here."

We walked along the bank in silence, listening to the repeated calls of the Staryu disk. It was quite a nice day out, not too hot but enjoyably warm. The cool air rising off of the lake made sure that I didn't perspire, and the sound of the water was soothing. The noise was soon interrupted by a sharp squawk. I grunted irritably and looked upwards and sure enough, a Wingull was circling above us, screeching its greetings.

"Feel like battling that?" I asked Ed.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Electivire [Nicknamed Buzz] 100% (TM74 Ice Punch, TM26 Earthquake, TM163 Wild Charge, TM100 Flamethrower, TM29 Psychic, TM48 Rock Slide, TM50 Substitute, Cross Chop, Meditate, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam (<Motor Drive Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Parkball x3, Superball x4, Hyperball x4, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Porygon Voice Disk, Borderline Staryu Voice Disk, Borderline Tynamo Voice Disk, Borderline Horsea Voice Disk, Energy Powder x2, Energy Powder Plus, Rotom Voice Disk

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Chainy noticed the way I was acting and sighed. "Don't be such a wuss, everyone makes mistakes. Live and learn," He said, bumping me as he walked pass me. "Come on, let's get out of here."

I followed suit, feeling a little bit better about the situation. I was enjoying the scenery when a bird caw broke my train of thought, followed my that familiar voice.

"Feel like battling that?" Chainy asked me, looking up.

I followed his eyes and noticed a Wingull gliding around above us. A chill shot up my spine as I recalled Wingull's evolution, Pelipper repeatedly shitting on me. Maybe the Pelipper told it's son to mess with me for shiggles.

"Run for our lives! And if it follows, throw a doll!" I said as I began to sprint as fast as I could away from the Flying-type, making a conscience decision to leave the Pokeplayer playing the Staryu Disk.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Subtract away.

~~~~~

"Run for our lives! And if it follows, throw a doll!" Ed yelled before tearing off. I figured he was suffering some kind of post-traumatic flashback from being crapped on repeatedly by the Pelipper earlier. I decided that it was safer to just throw a PokeDoll now - it was better than having a temporarily insane Trainer running around the lakes.

I finally caught up with Ed once he had slowed down. I placed both on my hands on my knees and panted heavily while we both looked around. The lake was starting to thin out, and I knew soon we'd find the river that fed the large water source. Rivers here in the National Park usually contained smaller Pokemon than in the lakes, although smaller didn't necessary mean weaker. I was actually consciously guiding Ed there - it was where the Staryu usually hung out.

But we weren't there yet. We were still a couple hundred kilometres out from the beginnings of the river system. There was a small cluster of rocks just out into the water, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a Pokemon hiding behind them, watching us curiously. It was a second Frillish. I moved closer to Ed, and told him about the Pokemon quietly, so as to not tip it off in case the Trainer wanted to capture it. Usually Trainers didn't catch doubles in the Park, but Frillish was rare trade bait, and hot on the professional circuits right now.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?); ??? Frillish(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Electivire [Nicknamed Buzz] 100% (TM74 Ice Punch, TM26 Earthquake, TM163 Wild Charge, TM100 Flamethrower, TM29 Psychic, TM48 Rock Slide, TM50 Substitute, Cross Chop, Meditate, Magnet Rise, Signal Beam (<Motor Drive Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Parkball x3, Superball x4, Hyperball x4, Pokeplayer, Intermediate Porygon Voice Disk, Borderline Staryu Voice Disk, Borderline Tynamo Voice Disk, Borderline Horsea Voice Disk, Energy Powder x2, Energy Powder Plus, Rotom Voice Disk

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

95.1 - .5 = 94.6

I kept running as Chainy through a doll up to the seagull-looking Pokemon. I looked back and saw the Wingull catch the doll at it's apex and soar off into the horizon. Chainy and I took a minute to catch our breath after that sprint from the scary creature. I noticed Chainy looking at a cluster of rocks on the edge of the water with a curious look in his eyes. I followed his eyes and noticed a Frillish peaking out behind a cluster of rocks. Chainy noticed me notice it, and look at me with that oh-so familiar look in his eye.

I thought about it for a minute, but the fact that I already had one and wanted to get out of here soon led me to the decision of passing up on it.

I shook my head and said, "Nah, let's bail out and hope it doesn't follow us. Toss a doll if it does."

Then I continued to play my Staryu Disk.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Nah, let's bail out and hope it doesn't follow us. Toss a doll if it does," Ed replied, shaking his head.

"I don't think that's necessary," I replied. "Most Frillish are retiring by nature, and I'd be very surprised if this one tried to follow us."

Sure enough, we walked onwards towards the rapids, and the Frillish just watched us leave. I didn't think it would do anything, but it was always vilifying when my suspicions were correct.

It wasn't much more than a five minute walk until the lake thinned out into a true river. The water was also much rougher here as it had to move over rocks and around fallen logs. Believe it or not, this was where the Staryu chose to hang out here in the Great Lakes. Hopefully Ed's Voice Disk would attract one of the rare Water-types.

Unfortunately for Ed, I heard the flapping of wings and knew that he wouldn't be seeing a Staryu; at least not yet. I turned around and saw a light blue bird staring curiously at us. It was one of the rarer Pokemon here in the Park, a Ducklett. I wondered if Ed wanted to catch this one. Sure, it was rare, but it also wasn't particularly powerful, and I knew Ed was here to catch team-mates, not collect Pokemon. Still, I pointed at it then rolled my shoulders, asking him silently if he was interested in it.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[FOUR USED], Staryu Voice Disk[THREE USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?); ??? Frillish(?); ??? Ducklett(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"I don't think that's necessary," Chainy responded. "Most Frillish are retiring by nature, and I'd be very surprised if this one tried to follow us."

Once again, Chainy was right. It was almost as if he knew what was going to happen before it actually happened... it's crazy. We continued making our way down the coast of the lake as it narrowed into a river. The water was much rougher now, and I made a mental note that I would probably need Swampert's strong swimming abilities if I were to battle around here. My hopes were high, as I had heard Staryu like to hang around in fast-moving rivers.

At that moment, Chainy and I heard the flapping of wings, and I immediately bowed my head down, disappointed. I turned around to see a Ducklett. Chainy looked at me, silently asking if I wanted to battle it, and I simply shook my head.

"The usual." I said as I reached into my pocket in case I had to buy a Pokedoll. With the other hand, I pressed play on the Staryu Disk once again.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ed didn't look interested, and I didn't blame him. Even though Ducklett were pretty rare in the Park, they were quite common on the mainland, so if Ed wanted to own one he'd be smarter to catch one out there where the three-Pokemon-per-Expedition limit didn't exist.

"The usual," he said, and I pulled out a PokeDoll. However, the Flying-type quacked at us once and then took to the air, circling once before disappearing into the sky. I shrugged and replaced the doll - Ed wouldn't need to buy a doll this time.

The Staryu disk echoed amongst the rocks once again, beckoning the Water-type to appear. The shuddering whah-whah noise was very distinctive and couldn't be mistaken for anything else. I wondered why Ed was having such bad luck with the Staryu. Maybe they were all off on a picnic or something. I jumped up onto a rock that was sticking out of the stream to get a better look around the comparatively-gentle rapids. I saw a Pokemon, but it wasn't a Staryu. A small black-and-blue fish was trying to swim against the incoming water. Seeing as the Finneon wouldn't have any business upstream - they liked large, deep bodies of water - I assumed this was some kind of training. See how far it could get before it tired or something.

Whatever it was doing here, it was fair game. I pointed it out to Ed and called out, "Feel like battling a Finneon, man?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[FOUR USED], Staryu Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?); ??? Frillish(?); ??? Ducklett(?); ??? Finneon(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Chainy pulled a Pokedoll out of his bag, he was preparing to throw it but the Ducklett just circled around a few times before flying off into the sunset. Chainy shrugged and put the doll back.

The Staryu disk continued to play, but I knew it wasn't going to help. My hopes were low, and I felt defeated ever since the battle with Horsea. Chainy jumped up onto a rock sticking out of the water. I thought he was looking for Staryu or something, since he was a cool guy like that.

"Feel like battling a Finneon, man?" Pointing to the water and calling back to me.

I just sighed, my gut was right, no Staryu this time. "Let's just try to sneak past it, and if we can't then throw a doll at it."

I turned my disk back on for the last time. I was really glad at this point that I had decided to catch that Frillish, but my hopes were still high for either this final use working, or encountering a member of the Slowbro evolutionary line sometime in my next few encounters.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Let's just try to sneak past it, and if we can't then throw a doll at it," Ed called back.

"Dude, it's a fish!" I yelled, grinning. "A freaking fish! As if you need a doll to escape from something like this. Come on, let's get out of here. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like there are any Staryu around today. Let's go see if we can find something more interesting."

As if to emphasize my point, Ed's Staryu disk emitted one last wavering call before going silent. A small trail of gray smoke writhed its way up into the air from the disc slot of the Pokeplayer. The Voice Disks were incredibly good at luring wild Pokemon because they incorporated the DNA of the recorded Pokemon, which increased the realism of the calls in a way that had once been explained to me but I never could understand. Unfortunately, the drawback was that they tended to overheat, and thus the automatic shut-off that kept a disk from being played past the point of no return and into degradation.

"Well, if you got any other disks, now is the time," I said as I hopped down from the rock. As I did so, I saw a sudden flash of white against the blue sky.The long serpentine form of a Dragonair streaked down from the mountain and began drawing lines in the sky with its body. If my guess was correct, this Dragonair was newly evolved and relishing in its new-found ability to fly. Dratini could sometimes manage temporary bursts of levitation, but it wasn't until their evolution that they could fully cast off the shackles of gravity.

"I don't suppose you want to battle that?" I asked my Trainer, pointing up into the sky.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[USED], Staryu Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?); ??? Frillish(?); ??? Ducklett(?); ??? Finneon(?); ??? Dragonair(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Dude, it's a fish!" Chainy blurted with a grin on his face. "A freaking fish! As if you need a doll to escape from something like this. Come on, let's get out of here. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look like there are any Staryu around today. Let's go see if we can find something more interesting."

I laughed out loud at Chainy's outburst. It was funny to see such a calm guy act like that. Chainy's humor was almost enough to overcome my depression about not finding a Staryu. Even as we were walking and the Staryu cry was still emitting from the disk, I knew it was no use. Sure enough, the cries died out and the disk burned out.

"Well, if you got any other disks, now is the time," Chainy said.

I pulled out the Tynamo Disk and inserted it in the Voice Player. Hopefully I'd be able to catch this little guy for my gym.

"I don't suppose you want to battle that?" Chainy asked, pointing up to the sky and distracting me from my disk.

I squinted my eyes to try and see what it was.

"Is that a Dragonair? I never know those things could fly... but, no thanks, let's try to sneak away from it. If it follows then throw a doll, please."

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ed narrowed his eyes against the sun as he followed my finger up into the sky. "Is that a Dragonair?" he asked incredulously. "I never know those things could fly. But, no thanks - let's try to sneak away from it. If it follows then throw a doll, please."

"Yeah, they're pretty rare so it's not a commonly known fact." I addressed his question. "Doesn't look like we'll need to run either."

The Dragonair twisted around in the air a few more times before straightening up and flying away over the huge lake, which suited us both just fine. I turned around and took one last look at the mountain - there was only one present in the lakes, and it was surrounded by a fair patch of ice. This was where all the Ice-types that lived in the Lakes were found. There were also usually some rare and powerful Pokemon up there too.

I was about to ask Ed if he wanted to go up there when I heard the cry of a Tynamo. My head swung around wildly as I tried to see where it was coming from, and it took me a good half a minute to realise that the noises were coming from Ed's Pokeplayer. I blushed slightly as I realised I probably looked like a fool, but I covered it by walking briskly away from the mountain. I knew that we wouldn't find any Tynamo there - they liked to hang out in shallow, slow streams and other damp places where it was dark.

A surprise was in store for me as we walked down the side of the lake. A splashing noise heralded the arrival of a Pokemon, but when I looked to see what it was I blinked in disbelief. It was a Cloyster, swimming briskly across the surface of the water.

"And here I thought we were leaving the Ice-types behind," I muttered to myself. "Do you want to try and catch that?" I asked Ed.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining, Horsea Voice Disk[USED], Staryu Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful Frillish(F); ??? Feraligatr(?); ??? Pelipper(?); Careful Horsea(M); ??? Wingull(?); ??? Frillish(?); ??? Ducklett(?); ??? Finneon(?); ??? Dragonair(?); ??? Cloyster(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast