Individual RP: Bumblebee - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Bumblebee

Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

OOC: Na, If it comes to that, I can write whatever is needed. If I do need that, I'll letcha know.

"Wanna try catching that Goldeen?" He asked me. I watched the fish jump out of the water and dive back in. I had to admit, this Goldeen was quite beautiful. I knew Goldeen looked like this, but this one seemed different. I had wanted a Goldeen, but at this moment, I didn’t want to be bothered by it.

“No, I want to avoid it.” I said as I pulled out a Pokedoll and placed it close to the Goldeen. “I don’t want to spend any more time here. I really hoped that I found what I wanted, if not something worthwhile. I didn’t really see time as something you waste, just something you learn from. So far I’ve learned that Clamperl weren’t as common as I thought they would be, and that I attracted Legendary Pokémon.

“How about you take me somewhere you think I’d find something interesting?” I asked Chainy. I didn’t really know where to go, which was another thing I learned, learn the layout of the Great Lakes and which Pokémon are commonly found where.

Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Cameron watched the Goldeen dance with me for a while, before placing a PokeDoll in the water.

He explained to me that he didn't want the Goldeen, but he didn't mind seeing it as he felt that nothing was truly a waste of his time.

I thought that was a very mature attitude as we watched the Goldeen grab the tail of the doll with its small mouth and swim away.

It certainly wasn't my attitude, however.

“How about you take me somewhere you think I’d find something interesting?” Cameron asked me.

I was glad he asked me, as I wasn't really comfortable in this particular locale.

I pulled out a PokeBall and summoned Dual, my Gallade.

"Dual, take us to that small pond over on the east side. You know, where all the mutli-type Pokemon like to gather," I suggested.

Dual nodded, and he flashed a bright blue. This teleportation I preferred, it felt more like both shoulders being grasped by a giant, and then being lifted into the air.

When the blue flash disappeared, I saw we were at the lake I had suggested. We were back on the lowlands, at a freshwater lake that lots of dual-typed Water Pokemon liked to gather at. At the south end of the lake a river flowed into the distance, and I knew that river would eventually link up with the main lake we saw at the beginning.

"Good job, Dual," I said, returning him.

As I did so, Cameron's Pokeplayer's display went from 3 to 2, and it began the Clamperl call all over again.

There was a small series of splashes over by the edge of the lake. I crossed over to it, and there was a small Chinchou trapped underneath a root.

It saddened me to see the little electric fish stuck, but this was the circle of life and as a Ranger I couldn't interfere. The Trainer, however, could.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Cameron
    Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?)
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Solarbeam; TM Hidden Power(ICE); TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (TM Thunderbolt; TM Snatch; TM Grass Knot; TM Attract; TM Thunder Wave; TM Rest; TM Sleep Talk; TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Shadow Ball; TM Hidden Power(GRASS); TM Psych Up; TM Skill Swap; TM Rain Dance; TM Trick Room; TM Focus Blast; BM Will-o-Wisp; BM Encore; BM Confuse Ray; MT Heal Bell; MT Icy Wind <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Female Togekiss[Nicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 100% (HM Surf; HM Waterfall; HM Whirlpool; TM Brine; TM Grass Knot; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(ROCK); TM Psychic; TM Reflect; TM Substitute; TM Thunderbolt; TM Thunder Wave; TM Toxic; TM Tri Attack; TM Protect; TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic[Nicknamed Seapsray] 100% (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Relicanthe Voice Disk x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    Calming Fragrance Plus x2
    PokeDoll x14
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Chainy didn’t waste any time, he pulled out a Pokéball and sent out a Pokémon of his own. It was a Gallede, the male version of Gardevoir. The Gallede teleported us to a new location, which I had hoped we would have more luck that we did here.

I saw that we had arrived at another lake, which wasn’t surprising. I knew that I would encounter something good soon, but not at this moment. We heard several splashed coming from the edge of the lake. I knew it couldn’t be Clamperl since they didn’t move a lot, but Chainy decided to check it out.

We saw a small, baby-looking Chinchou trapped underneath a root. I looked over to Chainy for a few seconds, waiting for him to do something, but then I remembered they had some rules with being a Ranger. My older brother Leo was a Ranger here which reminded me of their rules on leaving nature the way it is. I didn’t understand it, but I respected it. I pulled out Mindbenders Pokéball and with a swift movement of my hand, tossed the ball in front of me. A magnificent green humanoid Psychic Pokémon appeared from the Pokéball. Her elegant ballroom looking gown swayed gracefully from side to side as she waited for me to instruct her.

“Mindbender, can you lift the root up from the ground without hurting the Chinchou or the tree?” I asked, knowing that it could, but I always wanted them to tell me if they could or not.

She nodded as she swayed her hands back and forth until they began glowing. The root slowly lifted from the ground and the Chinchou was set free.

“Run along now!” I said to the Chinchou, knowing it would want to reunite itself with its friends and family.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

Leo released a Gardevoir from a PokeBall and asked it to help out the Chinchou. It psychically lifted the root, and the Chinchou was able to escape. It released a small set of sparks into the air, and it swam off in search of its' family. As it did so, the Pokeplayer's display changed from 2 to 1.

I was happy that Cameron had decided to help out the Chinchou, I was have been sad to see a Sharpedo or a Staraptor or something eat it.

We continued along the edge of the lake. The edge turned from a shallow cliff into a beach, albeit one made of dirt, not sand.

Laying in the middle of the dirt was a large Whiscash. The blue Mud Fish Pokemon looked at us with one large eye.

"Feel like a Whiscash?" I asked Cameron.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom 100% <out of Ball> [Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Solarbeam; TM Hidden Power(ICE); TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir 100% <out of Ball> [Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (TM Thunderbolt; TM Snatch; TM Grass Knot; TM Attract; TM Thunder Wave; TM Rest; TM Sleep Talk; TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Shadow Ball; TM Hidden Power(GRASS); TM Psych Up; TM Skill Swap; TM Rain Dance; TM Trick Room; TM Focus Blast; BM Will-o-Wisp; BM Encore; BM Confuse Ray; MT Heal Bell; MT Icy Wind <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Female Togekiss 100% [Nicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie 100% [Nicknamed Trypticon] 100% (HM Surf; HM Waterfall; HM Whirlpool; TM Brine; TM Grass Knot; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(ROCK); TM Psychic; TM Reflect; TM Substitute; TM Thunderbolt; TM Thunder Wave; TM Toxic; TM Tri Attack; TM Protect; TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic 100% [Nicknamed Seapsray] 100% (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Relicanthe Voice Disk x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x14
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

We kept walking until we came across another Pokemon that was not on my list on Pokemon to catch. This land fish Pokemon was laying on the path. It appeared to be relaxed which seemed nice. I wanted to relax, but sadly there was just too much to do so I couldn’t spend much time here. If anything, I hoped something like maybe a Staryu or Horsea came along, I knew a friend who could use one. I just wanted to take something home with me.

"Feel like a Whiscash?" He asked me.

"Nope, not really!" I said, placing a Pokedoll on the ground as close to it as possible. "Let's keep going, I'm sure I'll find something I want eventually, if not then I guess I'll just have to come again and be more prepared." I just hoped that I would find it soon, otherwise I’d have to come back and go do this again.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Nope, not really," Cameron said in response to my query. He placed a PokeDoll in front of the Whiscash.

The Whiscash looked at it, and then us, before going back to sleep.

We continued on along the edge of the lake while Cameron remained optimistic about the entire endeavour. The sound and sight of the Pokeplayer changing from 1 to 0 and ejecting the now-spent Clamperl disk couldn't faze him.

"Well, I for one am sorry that you aren't running across what you want to," I said. "This has been one of the more disappointing runs so far, I must admit."

As I said this, movement on the lake caught my eye. I saw a huge Tentacruel out on the Lake surface. I pointed it out to Cameron.

"Hey, if you want that we can go out there," I said. "Otherwise, we should be able to move away without it seeing us."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)l ??? Tentacruel(?);

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom 100% <out of Ball> [Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% (TM Dark Pulse; TM Solarbeam; TM Hidden Power(ICE); TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir 100% <out of Ball> [Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% (TM Thunderbolt; TM Snatch; TM Grass Knot; TM Attract; TM Thunder Wave; TM Rest; TM Sleep Talk; TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Shadow Ball; TM Hidden Power(GRASS); TM Psych Up; TM Skill Swap; TM Rain Dance; TM Trick Room; TM Focus Blast; BM Will-o-Wisp; BM Encore; BM Confuse Ray; MT Heal Bell; MT Icy Wind <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Female Togekiss
    100% [Nicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie 100% [Nicknamed Trypticon] 100% (HM Surf; HM Waterfall; HM Whirlpool; TM Brine; TM Grass Knot; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(ROCK); TM Psychic; TM Reflect; TM Substitute; TM Thunderbolt; TM Thunder Wave; TM Toxic; TM Tri Attack; TM Protect; TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic
    100% [Nicknamed Seapsray] 100% (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Relicanthe Voice Disk x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x13
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Well, I for one am sorry that you aren't running across what you want to," he said after seeing my Clamperl disk had run out. What bugged me was that I had two more of these at home, but I didn’t think I would need them. I wish now that I had brought them. "This has been one of the more disappointing runs so far, I must admit."

“Not too disappointing I suppose.” I said, thinking back to Mespirit and Uxie, “but it would have been nice to find something I was looking for.“ I saw Chainy look into the lake, I followed his eyes and saw a large Tentacruel, many of its tentacles out of the water.

"Hey, if you want that we can go out there," He said. "Otherwise, we should be able to move away without it seeing us." I nodded.

“Yeah, we should be able to get away without him seeing us.” I agreed. “Let’s keep going.” I pulled out Relicanthe’s Voice Disk that I had brought with me, but I had not clicked play yet. I was going to wait until we came to a spot that looked like they would be hanging around in.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Cameron decided to move past the Tentacruel, which was probably a good call. I also saw him insert a Relicanth Voice Disk into his Pokeplayer: obviously he wanted one of them really badly.

I pulled up the holographic map and saw that there was a very deep saltwater lake only a kilometre away. This lake was special in that it was one of the few that we Rangers knew was connected to the sea.

I resummoned Dual.

"Do you think you can take us there?" I asked him, pointing to the lake in question.

Dual shot Cameron's Gardevoir a look out the corner of his eye, and with more muslce flexing than was strictly necessary, we teleported away in a flash of blue light.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)l ??? Tentacruel(?);

Pokemon Statistics:

Calm Female Togekiss 100% [Nicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic 100% [Nicknamed Seapsray] 100% (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Relicanthe Voice Disk x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x13
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"Do you think you can take us there?" He asked his Gallede, pointing to a lake on his holographic map. I hoped it was somewhere Clamperl or Relicanthe lived, that would be amazing. His Gallede readied its self to teleport, as it did, I noticed it flexed its muscle way more than it did earlier. I turned to Mindbender and saw her giggle a bit. I grinned and shook my head.

We had teleported to a new lake. This one did look saltier, and it definitely smelt saltier. It was a murky green color and it looked pretty deep which was what I was looking for. I knew this was a good spot if any to find Relicanthe, so I pushed play on my Poképlayer, hoping that this would be it. I crossed my fingers and waited patiently for something, anything at all, to appear. I was not usually impatient, but I couldn’t help it, I wanted to catch it.

NBP

Ranger Chainy

We appeared at the lake in a flash of blue light. Dual flexed his hands and grinned at Cameron's Gardevoir.

She giggled in response, and I sighed.

"Back into the ball," I told Dual.

<I'm disappointed in you,> he said to me via telepathy as he returned himself.

Just remember what happened last time, I replied silently. I'd really rather not sit through another reprimand. Try and keep it in your pants.

Dual snorted.

Cameron ran over to the green water and pressed play on the Pokeplayer. A deep, echoing cry sounded throughout the region.

I walked over and saw Cameron cross his fingers. I hoped for his sake that a Relicanth would appear.

We waited, but nothing happened. I dipped my finger into the lake and stuck it in my mouth. This was indeed the right lake. Maybe there were just no Relicanth here.

And that was when a plethora of bubbles broke the surface and the mottled brown shape of a Relicanth appeared.

It swum in slow circles, as if stretching its muscles out after a long sleep.

"There it is!" I yelled excitedly.

I didn't bother asking if he wanted to battle it: that was a stupid question. The real question was whether he would battle it on dry land or on the lake itself.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)l ??? Tentacruel(?); ??? Relicanth(?);
    CC since last Encounter: 833

Pokemon Statistics:

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x13
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

"There it is!" Chainy yelled excitedly. I was just, if not more, excited than he was. I was glad I finally found it.

“Let me battle!” Mindbender said telepathically, giggling again as she saw Gallede go back into his Pokéball.

“No!” I said smiling. “You just want to show off.”

“Well, yeah, but I’d be great in this battle anyways.” She retorted. “I can beat it!”

“Oh, believe me, I know you can, and that’s why you can’t battle it, I don’t want to lose it.” I sighed, knowing that I might not find another one again, or at least in this park run.

“Fine, I won’t knock it out or scare it away, just let me battle it?” She said, staring into my eyes. I just rolled my eyes.

“Okay fine, but after I get it onto land, right now its Seasprays time to shine.” I grinned as I tossed a Pokéball in front of me. A bright light flashed before me as an elegant sea serpent looking Pokémon appeared before us. Its cream colored body and blue and pink scaled tail glimmered beautifully as the sun’s rays shone down on her. Her long, thin red eyebrows were slightly more elevated than usual. Her long, red colored hair-resembling fins rocked gently as her body swayed. She slithered towards me, waiting to see what I would say. She was really a beauty to look at.

After taking my eyes off her beauty, I examined the battle field I would be using to attempt to capture this ancient Pokémon. It was a large salty lake, probably very deep. I knew I had to somehow get it on land. Once I did that, it would be much more vulnerable that it would be in the water, which would make catching it much easier. I knew this was going to be a challenge, but I knew I was good at solving challenges. This was just another obstacle to overcome.

I looked over at the Pokémon I had been searching for. This was just the second time I had ever seen one. I could see the rocky scales on its body, they made him look pretty old, which wasn’t surprising at all. I saw several small tannish, brown spots all over it. His skull looking head stared at me, almost appearing to be taunting me, waiting for me to make my move. I could see the challenge in his eyes.

The Relicanth circled around and yawned just a few seconds ago letting me know that it had possibly just woken up from a deep sleep. Maybe it woke because of the sound coming from my Poképlayer. I wasn’t sure, but I knew it wanted to wake itself up with a battle, and that’s what it was going to get.

I thought about it for a couple more seconds. I looked over at the water snake Pokémon and nodded several times. Maybe if I used her beauty, the Relicanth will fall for it, making it easier to draw onto the land. I knew Seaspray would do her best not to knock out the ancient water Pokémon, making her a good choice to use.

“Okay!” I finally said. Everything seemed to be going by so fast. I had just been thinking for not even two minutes, but it seemed like forever. “Seaspray, jump into the water! Start us off with Confuse Ray, and then try to use that Twister and Icy Wind combo we had been working on. I know you can do it. We need to get that Relicanth on ground.” Mindbender and Shadow looked away, they knew what was coming. I was picturing it all in my head.

Seaspray would jump over Relicanth. As she jumped over him, she would have charged a purple ball from her mouth and flashed a bright purple light into the Relicanth’s eyes, then dive into the water. Next she would attempt the combo, which wasn’t really tricky, but involved timing. She would swim in circles as fast as she could, creating a small vortex. While in the middle of the twister, she would blow out small bits of sparkling blue snow that would freeze parts of the twister making them like little pellets. She would control this vortex to get the Relicanth out of the water.

I watched Seaspray as she sprung from the ground over the Relicanth. She was doing the first step, charging a purple ball from her mouth. Whether or not it hit the Relicanth was what I was waiting to see.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Epic post was epic o.o Also, Reli gender plz

~~~~~

AS the Relicanth slowly stretched its muscles, Cameron had a small argument with his Gardevoir. I knew that it was his Gardevoir he was talking to, because I often spoke out loud when Dual talked to me, and that usually earned me funny looks.

An agreement was made between the two of them, and Cameron summoned a Milotic. Milotic were beautiful creatures, long and sinuous with cream and blue and red all along their bodies. Their red eyebrows were their primary forms of communication, and damn could they use them. By only looking at Cameron's Milotic's eyebrows, I could tell she was eager to battle.

Cameron ordered the Milotic to open with Confuse Ray, and then perform a Twister/Icy Wind combo. I thought that was a pretty tall order, but I assumed Cameron knew what he was doing.

Milotic slid into the water, a purple/black ball of energy charging just over her head. As she swam towards the Relicanth, the Relicanth glowed bright purple, then bright white, then bright purple again.

When Seaspray was close enough, she fired the purple ball at the Relicanth, launching it with a heartbreaking keen. The purple ball danced towards the Relicanth, and swirled around it a bit. The Relicanth ignored it however.

"Oooooh, it's got an anti-status Nature," I commented.

But that didn't stop Seaspray. She began swimming incredibly fast around the Relicanthe, forming a whirlpool. As the move continued, the whirlpool rose up into the air, becoming a full fledged waterspout.

The Relicanth tried to break free, but it just wasn't fast enough. It flailed helplessly in the centre of the vortex.

When Seapsray had a stable waterspout under her control, she blew a breath at it. Her breath was tinted light blue, and little panes of ice formed in the air. The icy breath touched the vortex, and parts of the whirlpool froze solid. They began smashing into Relicanth, damaging him. A few even got stuck in the crevices between his fins, potentially slowing him down.

Relicanth moaned, a deep, long, moan. As he did so, several pieces of rock detached themselves from the shore, and they flew over to Seaspray, where they began arranging themselves around her so that she couldn't escape, except for breaking off the attack and diving underwater.

I waited silently to see which option Cameron would choose.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Milotic: 100% (using Twister/Icy Wind)

??? ??? Relicanth: 83%, Sp.Atk+1, Sp.Def+1, SPD-1 (using Ancientpower)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)l ??? Tentacruel(?); ??? Relicanth(?);
    CC since last Encounter: 4831

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse; TM Solarbeam; TM Hidden Power(ICE); TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir
    [Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt; TM Snatch; TM Grass Knot; TM Attract; TM Thunder Wave; TM Rest; TM Sleep Talk; TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Shadow Ball; TM Hidden Power(GRASS); TM Psych Up; TM Skill Swap; TM Rain Dance; TM Trick Room; TM Focus Blast; BM Will-o-Wisp; BM Encore; BM Confuse Ray; MT Heal Bell; MT Icy Wind <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Female TogekissNicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Genderless Starmie[Nicknamed Trypticon] 100% (HM Surf; HM Waterfall; HM Whirlpool; TM Brine; TM Grass Knot; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(ROCK); TM Psychic; TM Reflect; TM Substitute; TM Thunderbolt; TM Thunder Wave; TM Toxic; TM Tri Attack; TM Protect; TM Avalanche <Natural Cure Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic[Nicknamed Seaspray] 100% <out of Ball, in Battle> (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x13
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 29th August 2010 at 11:49 PM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: It has to be if I want to come close to reaching the MCR thing. It's hard not to be repetitive and actually make a decent post. I'll have to stall with this battle as much as possible xD. Also, I want a male one.

IC: I watched the elegant sea snake perform her moves. If it was one thing she was good at, it was definitely showing off her beauty and it definitely showed off with the moves she preformed.

I watched as the eerie purple ball get launched at the Relicanth, circling it a few times and I thought to myself that the first part of the plan had worked. It wasn’t long until I found out otherwise. I was going to find another way to distract it.

"Oooooh, it's got an anti-status Nature," Chainy commented. I sighed. It was a minor setback, but nothing we couldn’t manage. What really amazed me was that even though the attack didn’t work as planned, Seaspray didn’t stop to fix it. Instead, she continued on with the rest of the plan, which is what I liked about her; always wise and dependable. That was going to come in handy, I was sure of it. She dove into the water and began creating the vortex, which to my surprised worked better than I thought. The Relicanth spun around in circles several times, trying to escape, but it was all in pointless. I knew Seaspray wouldn’t let him escape. Now the last part of the play was coming into effect as she blew her icy cold breath into the whirlpool, freezing parts up. The Relicanth, as I had envisioned, got pelted by shards of ice which slowed it down. This would make it easier for Seaspray to get around it and hopefully, push if onto land.

Now the Relicanth did something I had wanted it to do, fight back. Since it couldn’t move much, the ancient Pokémon decided to use an ancient attack. Several rocks on the ground turned blue as they lifted off the ground magically. Relicanth was using a move that was as ancient as it was, Ancient Power. The rocks arranged themselves around Seaspray, trapping her in. I saw two options here. One was the she could dive back underwater and break off the attack in attempt to try a different approach, or two, take the hit.

Seaspray had something called Mirror Coat. When she used Mirror Coat, a blue energy-shield would engulf the sea serpent which would reflect all special attacks, like Ancient Power. This would throw back the Ancient Power attack and double its power hitting the Relicanth twice as hard. It probably wouldn’t do much though since the Pokémon was also Rock like the attack which would make it pointless. So I guess I didn’t have a choice but to break off the attack and find another way to get it onto land. Otherwise, even though it might be a long while away, it would be harder to capture in the water.

I thought for a few seconds of what I could actually do to hit the Relicanth some more, but only doing minimal damage. Most of Seaspray’s moves were strong. She could bring the power of her attack down, but that could be risky, especially since we don’t know how much the Relicanth can take after being asleep for so long. It might be able to take a log since it is fully rested, but it was still going to be risky. I knew the first step was to get Seaspray out of there. I didn’t want her to get hurt because I failed to call out orders to her. That would make me feel horrible, especially since I had to watch it all.

Then, an idea came into my head. If a light bulb were over my head, it would be shining bright. I could get Seaspray to use Waterfall. Then she could use Attract to lure the ancient rock-fish Pokémon closer to her. When it got closer, she would smack it with her Aqua Tail attack. Before anything though, I had to check if this was a male Relicanth, or a female one. If it was a female one then I would have to come up with yet another plan. I looked closer and saw that it had large cheek bones. I knew from some research I did before coming here that male Relicanth had larger cheek bones than the female. I had never seen a female Relicanth so I wasn't sure if this was considered large or not, but I guessed that it was, therefore making it a male.

I tried to quickly picture all of this in my head. Seaspray was already onto of the vortex, and on top of the Relicanth, which is what gave me the idea. Her eyes would glow a sky blue color as she control the water, making the water with the ice shards crash down on the Relicanth would hopefully make it drop its attack just long enough for Seaspray to dive back into the water. She would then resurface, looking more beautiful, as if that was even possible. She would blow a heart shaped kiss at the Relicanth. If it hit the ancient Pokémon, I knew it would be infatuated with the sea serpent. An old ancient Pokémon like Relicanth would surely fall for a younger, beautiful Milotic, at least I thought so. If he did get struck by the kiss, he would more than likely come closer and closer to Seaspray to admire her beauty. While he approached her, her red and blue plated tail would glow light blue as it spun in the water, creating a a spiral of water around it. When he got close enough, she would flip around and hit the rock-scaled fish she would strike him hard with it.

“Seaspray, bring the vortex down with Waterfall!” I called out, hoping I was not too late. If I was too late, our plan might not work out as I had envisioned it. “Then use Attract to lure him near you, then, if you can, smack it hard with your tail onto the land. I knew that she could perform this small combo, but if it would work was another story. I also knew that this attack wouldn’t do much on the Relicanth, but I didn’t care, I just wanted to get it on land. Maybe then I’d have an even better chance at capturing it.

Seaspray nodded. Her gorgeous red eyes quickly changed blue as she was about to bring down the spinning vortex with sharp ice shards down. I hoped it worked because if not, I was going to have to come up with a whole new strategy, which wasn’t a problem, but I didn’t want to risk losing this rare Pokémon.

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: So it's a battle against the MCR, hey? I might have an idea to help with that...

~~~~~

Cameron called out a string of orders for Seaspray. It was a long, involved combo, but Seaspray could probably pull it off.

Except for the mistake. Cameron's instructions contained one weakness, which I hoped wouldn't cost him the battle.

Seaspray's eyes glowed blue, even as she compacted the waterspout and brought it down into the lake. Unfortunately, she wasn't fast enough to avoid the Ancientpower attack. The rocks smashed into her body, but she showed no outwards sign of pain.

The rocks did force her underwater, however, and the whirlpool fell apart. Still following the plan, however, Seaspray rose from the water, and blew a kiss at the Relicanth. The kiss turned into a pink heart, and it floated through the air towards the Relicanth.

Dual released himself from his PokeBall.

"What are you doing out?" I asked suspiciously.

<I want to watch the Relicanth battle the human,> he replied innocently.

"Yeah, bulls**t you do," I retorted, but I didn't return him. I felt strange, like trouble was brewing. My eyepiece was picking up a lot of motion: I was sure that there was something else out there.

The pink heart burst just in front of the Relicanth's face. It dropped its offensive stance, and swam closer to the Milotic, as if curious.

Seaspray lashed her tail cutely, similar to the way that my little sister bounced her feet off her bed while listening to music. While she did so, her tail began glowing like a rainbow.

The Relicanth swam closer, until it was just out of Seaspray's reach.

Then it quickly darted forward and headbutted Seaspray viciously under the chin.

And there was Cameron's mistake: he had forgotten that this Relicanth seemed to be immune to status attacks.

Even as Seaspray was knocked into the air, she lashed at the Relicanth, sending it flying too. Unfortunately for Cameron, it landed in water with a splash, five metres from the edge of the lake.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

Gentle Female Milotic: 64% (used Aqua Tail)

??? Male Relicanth: 70%, Sp.Atk+1, Sp.Def+1, SPD-1 (used Head Smash)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Pokemon Encountered: Uxie; ??? Dratini(?); Mesprit; ??? Goldeen(?); ??? Chinchou(?); ??? Whiscash(?)l ??? Tentacruel(?); ??? Relicanth(M);
    CC since last Encounter: 10613

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Male Houndoom[Nicknamed Shadowpanther] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Dark Pulse; TM Solarbeam; TM Hidden Power(ICE); TM Roar <Early Bird Ability>)

Calm Female Gardevoir[Nicknamed Mindbender] 100% <out of Ball> (TM Thunderbolt; TM Snatch; TM Grass Knot; TM Attract; TM Thunder Wave; TM Rest; TM Sleep Talk; TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Shadow Ball; TM Hidden Power(GRASS); TM Psych Up; TM Skill Swap; TM Rain Dance; TM Trick Room; TM Focus Blast; BM Will-o-Wisp; BM Encore; BM Confuse Ray; MT Heal Bell; MT Icy Wind <Synchronise Ability>)

Calm Female Togekiss[Nicknamed Powerglide] 100% (TM Protect; TM Substitute; TM Flamethrower; TM Shadow Ball; TM Grass Knot; TM Psychic; TM Hidden Power(STEEL); TM Roost; TM Silver Wind; TM Thunder Wave; TM Light Screen; TM Reflect; TM Skill Swap; TM Water Pulse; BM Nasty Plot; BM Psycho Shift; MT Signal Beam; MT Heal Bell; <Serene Grace Ability>)

Gentle Female Milotic[Nicknamed Seaspray] 64% <out of Ball, in Battle> (HM Surf; TM Ice Beam; TM Hidden Power(BUG); TM Toxic; TM Blizzard; TM Brine; TM Dragon Pulse; HM Waterfall; TM Sleep Talk; TM Rest; TM Protect; Tm Substitute; TM Psych Up; BM Hypnosis; BM Confuse Ray; BM Mirror Coat; BM Haze; MT Icy Wind <Marvel Scale Ability>)

Item Statistics:
    Honey x6
    Max Potion x5
    Full Heal x5
    Full Restore x3
    Type Repellant x3
    Pokeplayer x1
    Blank Voice Disk x1
    PokeDoll x13
    Digital Camera x1
    Park Ball x3
    Hyper Ball x8
    Super Ball x5
    Master Ball x1
    Supreme Park Ball x1
    Mega Poffin x1

~~~~~
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

OOC: I stalled so bad here xD Also, thanks for that, it helped.

IC: The Waterfall attack had completely failed. I was too late and had failed at making this combo work. I didn’t just fail there, I had completely forgot about Relicanth’s immunity to these special effects moves like the Confuse Ray and Attract Seaspray had just preformed. No matter how well she laid out the moves, they weren’t going to work on this Relicanth. What hurt me the most was that Seaspray had to take that Headsmash attack from the Relicanth. I knew it must’ve hurt a lot. Seaspray wasn’t just beauty though, she was also tough. I knew she would recover well from the attack.

I saw that Gallede had released himself from his Pokeball. I looked over at Mindbender, but she hadn’t noticed yet. Usually, I didn’t get frustrated, but this was a rare opportunity and I was more than likely not going to get another one. I had to come up with something better than this, something that was going to secure the Relicanth into the bowels of my Pokeball. I was not going to let this one get away, but at the same time, I didn’t want to put my Pokémon in harm’s way. Seaspray was usually the one that worked well with moves like Confuse Ray and Toxic. Well, Mindbender was also good at these, but on land, and so far I had not been very successful on getting the Relicanth onto the solid ground and out of the water.

“Put me in the battle, I can get it out of the water!” Mindbender pleaded. I shook my head, ignoring her, trying to think of what I could do. “C’mon, you know I can.”

“Yes, I really know you can, but you won’t be focused.” I argued back telepathically. I knew that using her was going to help me a lot, but I wasn’t too sure she would be too interested in battling the Relicanth as she would be trying to show off to the Gallede. “You have to be really focused. When the time comes, and it will be soon, I want you to be ready. I want you to be totally focused. I know how well you can focus because we trained together. She nodded, getting serious this time. I nodded, feeling that she finally understood. I knew in the back of my head she still wanted to show off, but I also knew she would really concentrate on this battle.

“You should switch out Seaspray for Trypticon.” Mindbender said. “I am sure you can come up with something. You can perhaps use its Camouflage to your advantage.” I smiled at her. That was actually a good idea.

“Wow, thanks.” I grinned. “That is a great idea. See, I knew you could concentrate easily.” I was pretty impressed with Mindbender right now. Then again, she, like Shadow, always came through for me.

I pulled out an expensive looking white Pokeball and aimed it at Seaspray. A beam of red light shot out and engulfed her, taking her back into the sphere.

“You did good girl, I’m proud of you!” I said happily to her through the Pokeball as I placed it into my pocket. I pulled out another Pokeball, containing a magnificent star-shaped Pokémon inside. “Trypticon, you up next!” I called out, tossing a Pokeball into the water. A bright light flashed before us. I could hear a loud splash in the water. Trypticon was now in play. The Double Starred Pokémon was ready for action, just like it had been all day, but I hadn't found anything I had wanted to capture until now.

As soon as the flash was gone from my eyes, I saw a violet colored sea star floating in the water. Its red jewel glimmered as the sunlight hit the center of the jewel. The jewel looked perfectly cut to fit into its core. I knew hunters would like to be all over these Pokémon, which is actually how I found Trypticon. I took my eyes off the starfish Pokémon and back into the battle. Relicanth was closer to the edge now which was good. Just a little more and I could finally battle it on land. Hopefully by then I would be able to capture it easier.

“Trypticon, use Camouflage, and then use your Surf attack to push it onto land.” I said. “That should do the trick.” I wanted to picture this in my head. It usually helped me if I saw what I thought was going to happen in my head. Normally, I would have done this before calling out my moves, but I didn't want to waste any more time. I could see Trypticon camouflaging itself with the water, making it harder to see. It would create a gigantic wave that would hopefully wash the Relicanth onto the shore while also doing minimal damage. I hoped it would finally get onto land so Mindbender could take over and help me capture it.

“You might want to step back!” I told Chainy, as I myself took a couple of steps back because I knew what was coming. If this worked, I would be this much closer to capturing it. I could feel the excitement rushing through my blood and veins. I just hoped that soon, Relicanth would be in my hands.

Last edited by Dinobot; 30th August 2010 at 04:49 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast