Individual RP - Bumblebee - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP - Bumblebee

Thumbs down Re: Individual RP - Bumblebee

OOC: Male.

Tynamo’s attack didn’t seem to do much, which I wasn’t expecting. I thought this little guy was stronger than he looked. They say not to judge a book by its cover, but I wasn’t totally sure they meant in this way. I overestimated instead of underestimated. In that case, that wasn’t going to take long at all. Judging by the way Tynamo looked; I would say it was almost at three quarters health. Not much more to go.

Tynamo’s Charge Beam appeared to have powered it up a bit, but not by much. Mirage was pretty much unfazed by the attack. I noticed that now, Tynamo was shooting out a bluish white static from its body. I knew right then and there that that was Thunder Wave. I had used that move so many times that I knew it by heart when I saw it. This would be a problem if it actually went through.

“Alright Mirage, use Taunt. Then follow it up with Swords Dance and then Calm Mind if you want, though unnecessary. I don’t even think we need to use that technique here. It would be too much for this little guy to handle, which is what I thought at least. At this point, I wasn’t planning on using that move at all. Instead, I would just power up right now even though it wasn’t at all needed.

“Shadow, you’re not mad at me now, are you?” I asked. I knew I had promised him a chance to battle first, and I hadn’t gone through with what I said. I usually didn’t do this, but I expected Tynamo to be a much more interesting battle. Though, I wouldn’t complain, all I really wanted to do was capture it, no matter how easy it was.

“No, I guess I can just battle whatever else is next. It would just be easier to battle this Tynamo since it isn’t a Water type, nor does it know Water type moves.” He shrugged.

“Yeah, but don’t you want a challenge?” I asked him.

“No, not really, I just want to battle.” He said. I just laughed at his response. I guess he needed a way to make him forget where he was. I should have thought about that before. I usually let him battle whenever he wanted, but this time, I wanted Mirage to battle.

“Well, I’m sorry. I won’t do that again then. Next time I say you will battle, you will battle.” I said to him.

“It’s not a big deal. I’ll just battle next then or whatever, depending what Pokémon it is and if I feel like it or not.” He grinned.

“Haha, alright then. Let’s finish this up then.” I said, turning back to the battle field.

I saw Mirage begin to make faces at Tynamo, trying to anger it before it could use Thunder Wave. If Mirange managed to do that then he would prevent Tynamo from using Thunder Wave, or any non attacking move for that matter. It would be extremely useful. Once he was done jeering at Tynamo, he would begin his Swords Dance. When he used that technique, his arms would glow a dark purple color and his claws would extend out and become really sharp.

That would give him a significant boost in his physical attack and make him stronger than he already was. Then he would proceed into using Calm Mind. The move was just how it sounds. He would basically calm his mind which made him focus better in battle. A small lightest purple pink glow would surround his head. Then he would be focused and ready to go for my next commands. Assuming all this worked. If not then I would be screwed and Mirage would be stuck with that status condition throughout this battle, which isn’t something I wanted. Though, it was something I could deal with if it happened. Mirage was strong enough that even if he was paralyzed, he could still beat Tynamo. I would have to make sure though that he doesn’t knock the little guy out, because that isn’t what I wanted.

“Mirage, keep in mind that I’m trying to capture this Pokémon, so don’t knock it out when you do attack alright.” I said to him. Mirage gave a slight nod. He wasn’t even going to use his illusions in this battle. Usually, it was fun using his illusions against our opponents. Most of the times they were frustrated and angry by them, which was good for us since they wouldn’t be fully focused on the battle at hand. I moved back and watched the battle continue.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Default Re: Individual RP - Bumblebee

@Bumblebee

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

As Tynamo was attempting to re-orient itself in the air, both Trainer and Pokemon appeared to be stunned by how easily the small eel-like creature was thrown back. For a Pokemon with no natural weaknesses, it didn't appear to be very strong.

Makina only gave a knowing smile to the entire display. One of her friends, currently taking the Gym Challenge in Unova, had caught a Tynamo of their own a few months ago. In his letter, he had written about how he had hunted the Electric-type for over a day, yet was disappointed to see that once he had caught it, it only knew a few paltry moves. In addition, it was constantly defeated in battles; it had taken well over a month for the Tynamo to become more useful, and that was because it had finally evolved into the more-versatile Eelektrik. In other words, Tynamo was the Magikarp of the Electric family.

“Alright Mirage, use Taunt. Then follow it up with Swords Dance and then Calm Mind if you want, though unnecessary,” Leo commanded to his Zoroark. It looked like Leo was taking the safe route, just in case the Tynamo had a few tricks in store.

Tynamo had finally aligned itself once more, floating a few feet away from Mirage, and began to glow blue once more; it obviously intended to try another Thunder Wave while Mirage was within it's sight. Before it could finish the attack, however, Mirage began to yell obscenities at his opponent, even throwing a middle finger into the mix. The Taunt worked beautifully; the glow faded as the Tynamo began to seethe in anger.

His taunt completed, Mirage began to sway oddly in place, moving his front claws around in a pre-ordained pattern. These claws began to give off an azure glow, and began to gleam with sharpness.

Tynamo, now seeing red, had other plans. It began to glow once more, this time with a shimmering yellow light, and charged straight at the Zoroark. As the two connected, there was a crackling sound in the air, and Mirage staggered backwards a couple of steps. Still, Mirage attempted to complete his command, closing his eyes a moment and clearing his mind to increase his focus. Tynamo took this moment of opportunity to loose another attack, and began to glow blue once more. As Mirage opened his eyes, the Electric-type let loose another Charge Beam, this time at point-blank range. While the Calm Mind managed to lessen some of the damage, the Zoroark still grunted in pain.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? Male Tynamo: 77%, SpAtk+2, TNT-0 (used Thunder Wave(failed), Spark, Charge Beam)

Calm Male Zoroark: 78%, Atk+2, SpAtk+1, SpDf+1 (used Taunt, Swords Dance, Calm Mind)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Name: Leonardo LeRoy
    Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Bidoof, Wingull, Wailmer, Magikarp, Totodile, Tynamo
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 8,929/15,000

Pokemon Statistics:

Pokemon: Houndoom
    Nickname: Shadowpanther
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
    _

Pokemon: Gardevoir
    Nickname: Mindbender
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, FrustrationIcy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
    _

Pokemon: Zoroark
    Nickname: Mirage
    Ability: Illusion
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swagger, Calm Mind, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psych Up, Swords Dance, Substitute, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Roar, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Snatch, Sucker Punch, Counter, Detect

-

Pokemon: Wailord
    Nickname: Metroplex
    Ability: Oblivious
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Bug), Surf, Waterfall, Earthquake, Strength, Attract, Ice Beam, Selfdestruct

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(8x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (3x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Well, that went well." I said to Mirage. He took a little damage, but he was still ready to attack.

“Yeah, wasn’t too bad. Barely felt that.” Mirage said, as if he were still taunting Tynamo. Mirage brushed off his shoulder stared down Tynamo. He wasn’t letting down yet.

Like I had thought earlier, I didn’t even need to use my technique Mirage and I had been practicing. I knew though, that this little guy still had some fight left in him. I could tell that he wasn’t ready to give up. When Mirage was powering up, he went in for the attack. A cheap shot, but well planned nonetheless. It was probably the only free shot he was getting, unless we became careless.

All I wanted to do now was get in one strong attack and see how much that did. Mirage had used Swords Dance, which brought up his physical attack twofold, and Calm Mind with brought up both his special attack and special defense by one stage. Whichever move he used, physical or special, it would be powered up and pretty strong.

“Let’s go with Night Slash.” I called out to Mirage. The illusionist just grinned, but didn’t take his eyes off the prize. I knew he was determined to help me capture this Pokémon. Mirage, like Shadow, was always determined to do what was needed without question. It was one of the things I liked about him.

Mirage stepped forward, both of his claws began glowing a crimson color and he lunged out to slash Tynamo with them both. I didn’t think the attack would knock out the small Electric Eel Pokémon, but I did hope that it did a decent amount of damage so that I could try capturing it next. If not, I could just as easily do another, less powerful move to get more damage in.

Being powered up with Swords Dance, and the fact that Night Slash was a Dark type move, the same as Mirage, and the fact that it was one of his strongest moves didn’t make me worry much. I knew he wouldn’t knock it out, but I wasn’t sure how much damage it would do. I trusted him though to do the right amount. Or at least the amount he felt was necessary for me to capture Tynamo. All I could do now was sit back and watch this next part play out.

@Bumblebee

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Well, that went well." Leo said to his Zoroark. He seemed pleased that Mirage had managed to successfully pull off a Calm Mind despite being attacked during the meditation. In response, Mirage simply brushed off the attack, as if to tell the Tynamo that it was not making much progress.

“True, most Pokemon would break their concentration upon being attacked,” Makina admitted. “This Tynamo seems quite young, however. Most of them are found deeper in the Park.”

“Let’s go with Night Slash.” Leo commanded to Mirage. The Illusion Fox Pokemon gave a wide grin at this, and began to charge up his move. Soon the glow around Mirage's claws changed from a shimmering blue to a dark violet hue.

Makina raised an eyebrow at this new order. Night Slash was one of the more damaging Dark-type moves out there, and Mirage had already increased his damage substantially. Either Leo was simply trying to clear the Tynamo from his path, or he had faith that his teammate would not faint the tiny creature.

Tynamo, seeing that his opponent was getting ready to attack once more, sprung into action. It managed to barely dodge the first claw swipe by moving to the side, but the second, under-strike swipe, sending the Electric-type skyward. While in the air, the creature's body began to spark with yellow electricity once more. As it began it's downward descent, The Tynamo used this momentum to dive-bomb Mirage, crashing down on the Zoroark's head. The built-up static caused Mirage's fur to stand on end, along with a possible headache for both creatures.

“Talk about using your head,” Makina remarked, trying to not crack a smile at the amusing display. “Looks like that Tynamo is starting to get crafty.”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? Male Tynamo: 40%, SpAtk+2, TNT-1 (used Spark)

Calm Male Zoroark: 64%, Atk+2, SpAtk+1, SpDf+1 (used Night Slash)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon Captured: N/A
    CC since last Encounter: 11,068/15,000

Pokemon Statistics:

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power (Ice), Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-o-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal
    _

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, FrustrationIcy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
    _

Pokemon: Zoroark
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Swagger, Calm Mind, Hidden Power (Fighting), Psych Up, Swords Dance, Substitute, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Roar, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Snatch, Sucker Punch, Counter, Detect

-

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power (Bug), Surf, Waterfall, Earthquake, Strength, Attract, Ice Beam, Selfdestruct

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (2x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(8x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (3x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

OOC: Used Calming Fragrance Plus and Hyperball ;]

“Talk about using your head,” Makina said. “Looks like that Tynamo is starting to get crafty.” I nodded in agreement. I was going to have to watch out for that. Or at least I would if Tynamo wasn’t already weakened like it was now. All I had to do now was put in a bit more damage and I would be good in capturing it. I would say that perhaps an Aerial Ace would do the trick in helping me capture Tynamo.

Judging by the way Tynamo looked now; I would say it was at least below fifty percent of its maximum health. That was good for me. A little more and it would be prime for my Hyperball. Of course I would need to calm it down a bit, especially since I had taunted it not too long ago.

Aerial Ace was a precision move that pretty much always hit. I needed that and something that was a physical move so that it would be powered up with Swords Dance. That would damage Tynamo just enough for me to capture. Flying was weak to Electric, so I didn’t expect it to do much, but that was what I was looking for.

“Alright Mirage, let’s give him one last blow before we attempt to capture him. Use Aerial Ace.” I called out to the black furry fox. As I did, I reached into my bag and pulled out a round black and red sphere. I pressed the center of the ball and it enlarged. I also took out a small vile labeled Calming Fragrance Plus. That should calm it down enough for me to capture.

Mirage took off into a white blinding light. His body was engulfed in a white glow as he quickly sped towards Tynamo. I opened the small vile and released what was contained inside. Then, I tried to time it perfectly and aimed my Hyperball at Tynamo. When the time seemed right, I would launch the ball at the Elefish Pokémon.

@Bumblebee*

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

“Alright, Mirage, let’s give him one last blow before we attempt to capture him. Use Aerial Ace.” Leo commanded. As Mirage moved forward, Leo pulled two items out of his pack; a small vial containing some type of liquid, and a sphere that Makina quickly recognized as a Hyperball.

Mirage quickly sidestepped away from the Tynamo, trying to avoid another surprise attack from above. His claws seemed to shimmer once more, this time a brilliant white, and leaped towards the Electric-type with blindingly fast speed. The sudden attack took Tynamo completely by surprise, leaving him wide open for another attack. Instead of another blow, however, a flowery scent began to waft through the air; made stranger by the fact that the Lakes did not contain any flora save for a few bushes.

Makina looked about for the source of this smell, and noticed that the vial Leo was holding was now empty. She had seen the Fragrance bottles stocked in the Shop, but had never gotten around to using one of them herself. If they all had the same effect they were definitely well worth it; the scent appeared to calm down the Tynamo, causing the creature to simply float in place with a content look on it's face. Even Mirage seemed to enjoy the smell, for he began to assume a more relaxed stance.

Seeing that the wild Pokemon was wide open for a capture, Leo threw his Hyperball forward. Tynamo was sucked into the sphere, and the Ball dropped down to the ground. It shook feebly a couple times, then let off a resounding ping, confirming the capture.

“Congrats on a clean capture,” Makina said to Leo, walking over to the Ball and placing it into a small pack created specifically to hold Park Balls. “As you might already be aware of, I hold on to any Pokemon that you capture throughout the Park. You can capture up to three, and you can pick them up after the run once the required paperwork is filled out.” she walked forward towards the bridge, and pointed to the paths ahead.

“There are a few places we can go, but they all lead to two main areas. We can either take one of the bridges that connect the smaller islands together, or we can head further in by Surfing off one of the docks. Which would you prefer?”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Pokemon Captured: Bold Tynamo (M)
    CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

_

_

Pokemon: Zoroark (64%)

-

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(8x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (2x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Great job." I called out to Mirage. Mirage gave a quick smile then disappeared behind me. He would behind follow me, but remain invisable to the rest until I called apon him again.

“Congrats on a clean capture,” My ranger said to me. I smiled and nodded, that was my way of saying thanks. “There are a few places we can go, but they all lead to two main areas. We can either take one of the bridges that connect the smaller islands together, or we can head further in by Surfing off one of the docks. Which would you prefer?”

I looked over towards Shadow, who was now trying hard to hide the fact that he didn't want to go into the lakes. I could read through him though. There was no way I was making him go into the lake.

"We'll stick to the land." I said. "Let's go to that bridge." I knew Shadow would be relieved that we weren't going into the lake.

@Bumblebee

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

"We'll stick to the land." Leo replied, shooting a glance over to Shadow. "Let's go to that bridge."

Makina nodded knowingly in return. She was fairly certain what the look shared between the two meant; Fire-types did not care much for traveling over water, and a bridge would be much sturdier than riding another Pokemon's back, no matter how large a creature it was. “Fair enough, let's continue on, then.”

The bridges were more a pathway for those who entered the Lakes without a Surfing Pokemon more then anything else; most of the nearby strips of land were a mere few hundred feet away from each other, continuing on in this fashion until sloping off to the right much further on; while this curve was visible, the turn was still a good hike away. On their third bridge, the path was surrounded by lilypads; an odd sight in an area so barren of plantlife.

There was more to some of these flora that met the eye, however. One of the larger pads began to move closer to the group and hopped onto the bridge, revealing itself as a small blue and green Pokemon. “'Lo!” it cried in greeting, and appeared to be fascinated to see such new creatures.

“Think that Lotad is interested you two,” Makina said to Leo, a little amused over how enthusiastic the Grass-type was being. “There should be enough room on the bridge to get past it, but want to make it a member of your team?”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Bidoof, Wingull, Wailmer, Magikarp, Totodile, Tynamo, Lotad
    CC since last Encounter: 861

Pokemon Statistics:

_

_

-

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(8x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (2x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

“Think that Lotad is interested you two,” Makina said to me. “There should be enough room on the bridge to get past it, but want to make it a member of your team?”

"Hmm, it is tempting, but I'll pass. I already have a Ludicolo. I hope I don't have to use a Pokedoll, but I have one if needed." I said. "Let's try to get past it though. I want to find at least one more interesting Pokemon, but I think I'll leave soon. Anyways, let's move on, I want to see what else I can find."

@Bumblebee

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Hmm, it is tempting, but I'll pass. I already have a Ludicolo. I hope I don't have to use a Pokedoll, but I have one if needed." Leo said, pulling out another plush toy, this one shaped like a Piplup. "Let's try to get past it though. I want to find at least one more interesting Pokemon, but I think I'll leave soon.” His tone seemed to flatten at the end, as if he doubted it. Makina couldn't blame him; so far most of the wildlife they had encountered seemed rather lackluster. “Anyways, let's move on, I want to see what else I can find.”

Makina nodded, then approached the Lotad. “Good morning to you as well, but may we pass?”

The Lotad trembled, whimpering and shaking it's head furiously in response. Apparently it did not want it's new friends to leave just yet. Without warning it leaped towards Leo, all six of the Pokemon's legs reaching forward.

Leo lightly undertossed the Pokedoll he was holding towards the Grass-type, and Lotad stopped in mid-leap. It blinked confusedly a moment, then finally registered the Doll that had landed on it's leafy head. With a squeal of happiness, it slid the toy onto the ground and hugged the plushie in a death grip.

“That's sort of sweet,” Makina remarked. “The little guy has a new friend.” The group carefully sidestepped the Lotad, and walked on.

The land strip ahead was one of the more spacious ones, ringed by a few stray bushes on the edges. The center of the small island appeared to have a star in the very middle, almost as if someone had placed it there to help brighten up the landscape. The added feature did not add much to the surroundings though; the corn-yellow hue of the object almost blended in with the sand.

As Leo went to walk over the star, the ground began to shake under their feet. Makina barely managed to pull her Trainer back as sand suddenly erupted up in front of them, the star oddly in the middle of it all; the shape was actually a distinct marking of a Pokemon that lived in the area. The lobsterlike creature snapped it's pincers loudly in warning, standing directly in front of the two.

“Looks like we stumbled into a Crawdaunt's nest,” Makina quickly muttered to her trainer, moving slowly as to not anger the Water-type more. “If you don't want to battle one we need to get off this island, and quickly.”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Bidoof, Wingull, Wailmer, Magikarp, Totodile, Tynamo, Lotad, Crawdaunt

Pokemon Statistics:

_

_

-

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(7x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (2x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

We ventured onto a small, but big enough to walk on, island. I wanted to get by this place as quickly as possible since I felt that nothing interesting was on this island. I walked over a star shaped rock on the ground, but as I did, the ground began to shake a little as something was unearthing itself.

I then saw the creature, it was a Crawdaunt. I really did want one, but I had this rule where I only caught Pokemon in their basic form. I liked to train them myself so that they got my specific training.

“Looks like we stumbled into a Crawdaunt's nest,” Makina said quitely to me. “If you don't want to battle one we need to get off this island, and quickly.”

"Yeah, let's try and get out of here. I really want on, but I want to catch a Corphish." I said, pulling out a Pokedoll.

@Bumblebee

NBP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

"Yeah, let's try and get out of here. I really want one, but I want to catch a Corphish." Leo said, eyeing the Crawdaunt and pulling out yet another Pokedoll.

“But-” Makina opened her mouth, wanting to remark that this current Pokemon was an evolution of Corphish, but shut it when she saw the wistful look that Leo was giving the Water-type. It appeared as if her Trainer was well aware of the fact, but wished to capture it's lower form instead. Guess he's one of those Pokemon Collectors, Makina shrugged, keeping her thoughts to herself for now. For the moment, they needed to get past this obstacle. She motioned for Leo to follow her lead, and slowly attempted to sidle past the Crawdaunt. As soon as they passed the corner of it's sight, however, it whirled around to face the two once more.

“Hand me the Doll and run,” Makina muttered to Leo. “Meet me at the bridge.” She had doubts that a childen's toy could distract the Crawdaunt for long, and needed a way to distract the Pokemon if the PokeDoll was ignored. Makina accepted the toy and kept one hand on Mila's Pokeball if things went wrong. Seeing that Crawdaunt's gaze still followed the Trainer as he took off, Makina let the toy fly forward in a arc, lightly bonking the Pokemon on the head.

The Pokemon's reaction was both humorous and somewhat surprising. Like all the other Pokemon before it froze, and looked down at the strange figure. The Crawdaunt appeared transfixed, and began to poke at the Dall with one of it's pincers.

Makina walked over to where Leo was waiting, and looked over once more at the Crawdaunt. “I don't know about you, but I'm going to ask the Shopkeepers what exactly they put in those dolls,” she said, shaking her head at the ridiculous display.

The path ahead trudged on fairly uneventfully; most Pokemon were either hiding far below them or were hunting elsewhere. They continued along this way for almost an hour before they finally reached the curve along the bridgeway; judging from the direction, it seemed to go on straight before reaching the mainland far ahead.

A tapping sound, sounding like someone throwing pebbles at a wall, originating from their left side caused Makina to turn in an attempt to identify the source. Her eyes rested on a odd-looking blue fish, spitting what appeared to be seeds at the pillar underneath them.

“Talk about an odd place to train. Interested in a Remoraid?” Makina asked Leo.

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Bidoof, Wingull, Wailmer, Magikarp, Totodile, Tynamo, Lotad, Crawdaunt, Remoraid

Pokemon Statistics:

_

_

-

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(6x), Escape Package (3x), Constume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (2x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

When I saw Crawdaunt wasn’t going to leave without a fight, I readied my Pokedoll.

“Hand me the Doll and run,” Makina muttered to me. “Meet me at the bridge.” I saw a bit of doubt on her face, and I could relate. I wasn’t exactly sure how these dolls worked, but I was sure glad I had them. I needed them on several occasions today, even against a Magikarp, I wasn’t even sure how that thing managed to follow us.

“Alright,” I answered, handing her the doll. “See you there then.

“I don't know about you, but I'm going to ask the Shopkeepers what exactly they put in those dolls,” she said, shaking her head.

“I’m with you there. I too am curious as to how exactly it distracts them. Though, they probably will keep it a secret, because if it got out, then people could make their own and they wouldn’t be able to sell the dolls anymore. She nodded and we carried on down the path.

A tapping sound, which sounded like someone throwing pebbles at a wall, could be heard coming from our left side. Makina went over to the side to attempt to identify the source. I quickly followed her because I too was interested in what was making that sound.

“Talk about an odd place to train. Interested in a Remoraid?” Makina asked me. I looked at her. I could tell she was ready for me to say no and pull out a Pokedoll and try to escape this Pokémon, but instead, I decided I would surprise her and actually battle this Pokémon. I looked over the edge and looked at the small Pokémon.

It was a small, light-blue fish-like Pokémon. It had saucer-like eyes, with two darker-blue markings on its back and a purple mouth with four pointed teeth. He had a single pelvic fin positioned like a revolver's trigger, two caudal fins, the bottom one resembling the butt of a gun and the top one being the hammer, two small pectoral fins and a dorsal fin near its mouth, as if a gun's front sight. I could now see how some people say that this Pokemon looked like a gun.

“Hmm, you know what, I will battle and catch it.” I said. “I don’t have one of those Pokémon yet, and it is in basic form. So yes, I do want to battle this Pokémon. Let me just get some information on it first.” I said, pulling out my yellow and black Pokedex. I pressed the button and a green bright light shot out and hit the Remoraid.

Remoraid – The Jet Pokémon. Remoraid is a Water type Pokémon. Remoraid is about two feet in length and weigh around twenty to thirty pounds. Remoraid is said to resemble a gun, on the same note, it also learns things like Bullet Seed, Lock-On, Hyper Beam Octazooka, Water Gun, and Rock Blast. They are also said to have incredibly good accuracy and are rumored to hardly miss, they can strike foes from over three hundred feet away, which gives them the ability Sniper. Its other abilites are Hustle and very rarely, Moody. Remoraid may be a distant cousin of Magikarp and Feebas due to the fact all three are fish-like Pokémon that evolve into completely different sea-creatures. Using its dorsal fin as a suction pad, it clings to a Mantine's underside to scavenge for leftovers. Remoraid sucks in water, then expels it at high velocity using its abdominal muscles to shoot down flying prey. When evolution draws near, this Pokémon travels downstream from rivers.

“Hmm, good accuracy huh. Well if they hardly ever miss, then we got to watch out and not let it attack.” I said. “Though, that being the case, I might as well not try and dodge its attacks. I wanted to use Metroplex, my Wailord, but I didn’t feel she’d have enough room to work with.

“Alright, you’re up Mindbender.” I said, tossing a blue and green Pokeball in front of me. Out of the Pokeball emerged a green, humanoid shaped Pokémon with a ballroom like gown thing on. She looked down at the small Remoraid and nodded. “Just use Thunderbolt and Toxic, not going to plan much here.” She nodded and began creating the electricity around her body. I could see the greenish yellow electricity grow bigger and bigger each second. She then fired it with a swift movement of her hands.

After she used that move, she would begin using Toxic. Toxic was just a bunch of yak that she hacked up and spat all over the ground. The gunk would turn into puddles and the vapor would more than likely be inhaled by Remoraid, poisoning him. I was hoping that would work, but it wasn’t a big deal if it didn’t.

OOC: Remoraid gender?

@Bumblebee

BP

Ranger Makina Auron

*~~~~~~~~~*

“Hmm, you know what, I will battle and catch it,” My Trainer replied. “I don’t have one of those Pokémon yet, and it is in basic form. So yes, I do want to battle this Pokémon. Let me just get some information on it first.” With that, Leo pulled out his Pokedex once more, and scanned the Remoraid.

Makina nodded, believing that she was finally understanding the reason why Leo had re-entered the Lakes. Unlike most Trainers, he appeared disinterested in finding powerful Pokemon or a specific type that would further strengthen his team. Instead, he searched for those who were still a ways from evolution, and train them from there. Very few Trainers used this method nowadays, but it was not yet unheard of.

Leo appeared ready to battle; he had put up his 'dex, and appeared to be debating on which of his Pokemon to use for this match. “Alright, you’re up Mindbender.” He stated with a tone of finality, tossing one of his Pokeballs forward. “Just use Thunderbolt and Toxic, not going to plan much here.”

Interesting choice, Makina mused, watching the Gardevoir materialize from the Ball. She had been expecting Leo to use his Wailord since the current area was mostly water, and Mindbender would be restricted to the bridge. The Ralts line knew quite a few special moves, however, so this would be a purely long-range battle.

Mindbender began to gather a crackling electrical field between her hands, aiming for the wild Pokemon. The Remoraid, noticing Mindbender's presence, stopped it's training immediately. The Water type swiveled about to get a look at the new arrival. In retaliation, it spat a beam of water at the Gardevoir. The air around the stream appeared to ripple, as if there was a major heat difference between the two. The two attacks were released near simultaneously, barely missing each other as the two elements surged forward.

Both Pokemon staggered a moment, Remoraid appearing to get the worst of it thanks to the water strengthening Thunderbolt's power. It seemed to twitch about as the electricity pulsed through the creature. Remoraid, now clearly angry, quickly shot another beam forward, this one containing all the colors of the rainbow. This one seemed to hurt Mindbender more then the aquatic attack earlier, for the Gardevoir fell back a step as the attack struck. Mindbender then let fly an attack of her own, blowing out a noxious-looking cloud from her mouth. The cloud made it's way down towards Remoraid, and the Water-type ducked underwater to avoid the smoke. The Toxic cloud floated ominously by the water surface, as if daring the Remoraid to surface once more.

“Looks like Remoraid managed to get away in time, but that Toxic should still have some kick left to it,” Makina advised Leo. “If it somehow manages to surface in that, the poison should still take effect.”

*~~~~~~~~~*

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Remoraid: 82% (Used Scald, Signal Beam)

Calm Female Gardevoir: 85% (Used Thunderbolt, Toxic)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Trainer Stats:

Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining
    Pokemon Encountered: Bidoof, Wingull, Wailmer, Magikarp, Totodile, Tynamo, Lotad, Crawdaunt, Remoraid
    CC since last Encounter: 4366/9000

Pokemon Statistics:

_

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power (Fire), Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Endure, Focus Blast, Swagger, Giga Impact, Charge Beam, Hyper Beam, Sunny Day, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-o-Wisp, Secret Power, Recycle, Toxic, Fling, Telekinesis, Safeguard, Round, Natural Gift, Ally Switch, Shock Wave, Captivate, Psyshock, Facade, Thief, Return, Frustration, Icy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Pain Split, Magic Coat, Signal Beam, Memento, Trick, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
    _

-

Items:

Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Porygon Voice Disk (1x), Electrike Voice Disk (1x), Relicanthe Voice Disk (1x), Khangaskan Voice Disk (1x), Tauros Voice Disk (1x), Rhyhorn Voice Disk (1x), Torkoal Voice Disk (1x), Litwick Voice Disk (2x), Solosis Voice Disk (1x) Drilbur Voice Disk (1x), Delibird Voice Disk (1x), Golett Voice Disk(1x), Murkrow Voice Disk (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Bouffalant Voice Disk (1x), Sawk Voice Disk (1x), Cubone Voice Disk (1x), Frillish Voice Disk (1x)no uses left, Throh Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Zorua Voice Disk (1x), Durant Voice Disk (1x), Ferroseed Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Mienfoo Voice Disk (1x), Timburr Voice Disk (1x), Scraggy Voice Disk (1x), Sneasel Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (1x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (1x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x),Pokedoll(6x), Escape Package (3x), Costume (Garden) (1x), Digital Camera (1x), Special Map (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (2x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

*~~~~~~~~~*

Mindbender’s attack worked somewhat as I planned, but not quite. I wanted Remoraid to be poisoned, not to go hide under water. I was just going to have to find a way to make that work.

“Looks like Remoraid managed to get away in time, but that Toxic should still have some kick left to it,” Makina advised me. “If it somehow manages to surface in that, the poison should still take effect.” As she said that, an idea popped into my head. I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

“Oh, it is going to surface, I’m going to force it.” I said grinning and reassuring my Ranger. “It is all part of the plan, even though I know I said I didn’t have a plan. This should come together nicely though.”

“You want me to use Thunder Wave now right?” She asked me telepathically. She always seemed to know what I wanted. Of course that probably was because of her telepathy, but it was all good.

“Yeah, the electricity from Thunder Wave might paralyze it, but I don’t really care if it does. I just want the electricity to shock Remoraid’s body so that it surfaces into the Toxic. Then it will either be poisoned, or poisoned and paralyzed. Either way I think we’re good. When it does surface though, use Energy Ball on it.”

“Alright, sounds like a plan.” She called out. “We should be able to capture it soon.”

“Yeah, we should if all goes well.” I said to her.

“Use Thunder Wave to get it to surface, then hit it with Energy Ball when it surfaces.” I said aloud so my Ranger could hear. Mindbender moved closer to the edge and created a small blue and yellow ball of electricity.

The electricity shot into the water. If it worked correctly, Remoraid would be on the surface in a matter of seconds, paralyzed or not. Then, Mindbender would hit the fish with a strong Energy Ball blast. She would create a green ball of energy. I knew it would do decent damage because Remoraid is a Water type Pokemon. If I my plan worked out as I wanted it too, it would also be intoxicated. If I was really lucky, it would also be paralyzed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast