Individual RP: Bumblebee - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Individual RP: Bumblebee

Default Re: Individual RP: Bumblebee

I couldn't help but to grin as I saw Druddigon sealed away inside the Hyperball. One thing I forgot though, was that we were in the air. Luckily, my rangers Staraptor caught it before it plummeted down to the earth. I could have caught it myself, but she was already on it.

Once that was taken care of, my ranger asked me.where I wanted to go next. "I guess we can stay up here, I want to try my Farfetch'd Voice Disk." I said, sounding happier than usual. I placed my Druddigon voice disk away and popped in the Farfetch'd disk and pressed play. "Let's hope I get lucky again. Even if I don't then its still cool because I have Druddigon. If not Farfetch'd then Murkrow, either or."
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Blog Entries
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

NBP#6

"I guess we can stay up here, I want to try my Farfetch'd Voice Disk," Rex said with an, unexpectedly, happy grin spread across his face. "Let's hope I get lucky again. Even if I don't then its still cool because I have Druddigon. If not Farfetch'd then Murkrow, either or."

I nodded as I gently nudged my Pokemon to fly onwards at a reasonable pace. He removed the Voice Disk from the player, replacing it with a different one. This disk was marked similarly to the Druddigon one, except this time, the word "FARFETCH'D" was on the circular object instead. He hit the play button of the Pokeplayer, and, now, a new series of wails and growls echoed throughout the sky.

We continued to move along, trying to get a certain creature to notice the loud sound. Unfortunately, this time, the ranger-slash-trainer's lucky stars weren't shining. We encountered another entity, yes, but this one was a very common one, which you could simply buy in a shop or PokeMart for a rather small amount of money. It was an avian Pokémon that resembled an eaglet. Its head had a thick covering of fuzzy white down and a grayish-blue face. A single red and white plume, which resembled an honor feather, extended from its forehead. The organism's body and wings were the same shade of blue as its face, and both seemed rather miniature compared to the size of its head. It had large yellow feet tipped with black talons, and the Eaglet Pokemon's beak was also yellow. Its tail was squared-off at the tip, and its coloration matched its downy head.

I turned to the male teen with a slight frown. "I don't suppose you would be interested in a Rufflet?" I asked, some tone of displeasure evident in my voice at the sight of the wild creature. I figured Rex would throw yet another Pokedoll to the Flying-type - any second now.

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Rex Riker

Encounters Left: 11
    Area Effects: Druddigon Voice Disk [Four Used]|Farfetch'd Voice Disk [One Used]|Legendary Photo [Latias]
    Pokemon Encountered: Honchkrow (?, ???)|Latias (F, ???)|Starly (?, ???)|Druddigon (M, Naughty)
    Current Encounter: Rufflet (?, ???)
    Pokemon Captured: Druddigon (M, Naughty)

Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (14x), Escape Package (3x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)
    Used Items: Pokedolls (2x); Hyperball (1x)
    MCR: 684/9,000

Pokemon Stats

ShadowPanther the Houndoom (M) - 100%
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power [Ice], Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal

Mindbender the Gardevoir (F) - 100%
    Ability: Synchronize
    Nature: Calm
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power [Fire], Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-O-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak

Cybershock the Porygon-Z (G) - 100%
    Ability: Download
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power [Fighting], Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

Skullcruncher the Hydreigon (M) - 95%
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power [Ice], Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
    <Currently Out of Ball>

Flamefeather the Volcarona (F) - 55.5%
    Ability: Flame Body
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power [Water], Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
    <Currently Out of Ball>
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

"I don't suppose you would be interested in a Rufflet?" She asked me. I just shook my head and pulled out a Pokedoll.

"No, I already have one." I said, looking down on the Rufflet. It did sort of look like a cute little baby, but I wasn't in the mood to battle a Pokemon I didn't come here for. That would just waste my time. I tossed the little bird Pokemon my Pokedoll and waited for it to fly away. As I waited, I raised my Pokeplayer and pressed play again. If this Farfetch'd disk ran out before I could find one then I would be disappointed, but somewhat content that I at least found Druddigon. Then I would just leave and perhaps come back again soon for that little guy.

"Do you know where Farfetch'd are located?" I asked my Ranger. I hadn't been here before like I should have, usually scouting the area before I came so that I would know exactly where to look when I got here, but I didn't do that this time. I was going to have to rely on my Ranger to see if she knew anything.

Blog Entries

NBP#7

Rex simply shook his head in a "no" as he retrieved yet another Pokedoll from his bag. If this kept up with all the rather common specimens of Pokemon, he'd probably leave the Outer Heavens with only half of his original sixteen pink toys remaining. Oh, how I wish that Farfatch'd would appear soon. A disappointed Rex is not a very pretty sight. Besides, who wanted to keep seeing these "Mart 'Mons", as we call them, anyway?

The ranger-slash-trainer tossed the doll to the wild creature, who happily caught it. A second later, and the Rufflet was gone - flying off with its new inanimate companion.

He held his Pokeplayer up high, before pressing the "Play" button once more. He let out a sigh, hoping a certain Wild Duck Pokemon would hear the growls and cries of the Voice Disk. We continued on our way, yet no Normal-Flying-type appeared.

Oh, well, actually one did. Not the type we were looking for though. This entity resembled a small, plump-bodied bird. It was brown in coloration, with a lighter-colored throat and belly. The tips of its wings shared this cream color as well. Both its feet and beak were a pinkish-gray color. Its plumage was fairly nondescript, particularly compared to the entity's evolutions Pidgeotto and Pidgeot. There were black markings around its eyes, while a small crest of brown and cream feathers rested above its eyes. The Tiny Bird Pokemon's feet allow it to walk on the ground for a while but can also reach out and safely land on perches.

The ranger was going to throw another one of his Pokedolls - I knew it, for sure. Even though these toys weren't very expensive (only 500 Pokedollars each), it still seemed to be a waste - using the dolls on very common Pokemon. "How about a Pidgey?" I inquired with a short sigh of disappointment.

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Rex Riker

Encounters Left: 10
    Area Effects: Druddigon Voice Disk [Four Used]|Farfetch'd Voice Disk [One Used]|Legendary Photo [Latias]
    Pokemon Encountered: Honchkrow (?, ???)|Latias (F, ???)|Starly (?, ???)|Druddigon (M, Naughty)|Rufflet (?, ???)
    Current Encounter: Pidgey (?, ???)
    Pokemon Captured: Druddigon (M, Naughty)

Total Items: Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (13x), Escape Package (3x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)
    Used Items: Pokedolls (3x); Hyperball (1x)
    MCR: 992/4,000

Pokemon Stats

ShadowPanther the Houndoom (M) - 100%
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Dark Pulse, Solarbeam, Hidden Power [Ice], Sunny Day, Snatch, Torment, Taunt, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Payback, Sludge Bomb, Snore, Rest, Secret Power, Double Team, Captivate, Rest, Iron Tail, Facade, Swagger, Strength, Sucker Punch, Super Fang, Counter, Reversal

Mindbender the Gardevoir (F) - 100%
    Ability: Synchronize
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Thunderbolt, Snatch, Grass Knot, Attract, Thunder Wave, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Substitute, Reflect, Light Screen, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power [Fire], Psych Up, Skill Swap, Rain Dance, Trick Room, Focus Blast, Swagger, Charge Beam, Energy Ball, Torment, Will-O-Wisp, Icy Wind, Encore, Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Shadow Sneak

Cybershock the Porygon-Z (G) - 100%
    Ability: Download
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Hidden Power [Fighting], Psychic, Dark Pulse, Protect, Icy Wind, Trick Room, Rain Dance, Reflect, Pain Spilt, Barrier, Trick

Skullcruncher the Hydreigon (M) - 95%
    Ability: Levitate
    Nature: Adamant
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Hidden Power [Ice], Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Charge Beam, Reflect, Taunt, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Focus Blast, Flast Cannon, Psych Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, U-Turn, Substitute, Rock Tomb, Protect, Head Smash, Earth Power, Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
    <Currently Out of Ball>

Flamefeather the Volcarona (F) - 55.5%
    Ability: Flame Body
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Hidden Power [Water], Flamethrower, Light Screen, Psychic, Giga Impact, Substitute, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Rest, Acrobatics, Wild Charge, Poison Jab, U-Turn, Will-o-Wisp, Protect, Calm Mind, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Swagger, Safeguard, Overheat, Toxic, Morning Sun, Magnet Rise, Zen Headbutt
    <Currently Out of Ball>
    A Poem I Wrote

The Rufflet left without giving me any trouble, which I was glad for. I wasn't in the mood to battle right now, especially something that I didn't want to capture. Even though Farfetch'd still hadn't appeared yet, I managed to not get angry. I didn't want to get worked up yet. Mud didn't respond to my question, so I just took that as a no.

"How about a Pidgey?" She asked, breaking my chain of thought. I looked over to the small light brownish bird. I didn't want it, if I were going to get a Normal/Flying type, it would be Staraptor or Bravary since it seemed the coolest. That Rufflet had a better chance of me capturing it. I pulled out another dolll from my bag and tossed it at Pidgey, then I pressed play on the voice disk again. If I got lucky, then I would leave after I caught Farfetch'd. If not then I would leave after the disk ran out and probably come back in again.

Blog Entries

NBP#8

Another toss of a certain pink-colored toy, and the Pidgey was gone. We continued on, not really knowing where Farfetch'd lived in this zone. We didn't find anything for quite some time as Rex continued to play the Voice Disk using his PokePlayer.

He gave up after a while, though, with a rather disappointed look on his face. I knew the ranger-slash-trainer was quite happy with his Druddigon capture, so his trip to the Outer Heavens wasn't a total loss. His Mindbender teleported us back to the Ranger Outpost.

Another National Park expedition completed, and more paperwork to file. I wasn't looking forward to doing it, but at least it kept me busy - and I'd have a reason to stay in my office while Jonathan (Buzz) and the others joked about in the, for lack of better term, "lobby", or whatever they called it.

======================================

ROLEPLAY COMPLETED!

Name: Rex Riker (Bumblebee)

Items Retained:
    Honey (5x), Deluxe Honey (2x), Max Potion (5x), Full Heal (5x), Full Restore (4x), Type Repellant (3x), Pokeplayer (1x), Druddigon Voice Disk (1x), Farfetch'd Voice Disk (1x), Blank Voice Disk (1x), Baby Teeth (1x), Spicy Splendor (5x), Sweet Sensation (5x), Dreamily Dry (5x), Sour Starfruit (5x), Bitter Berry (5x), Mystery Mist (5x), ATablet (1x), Calming Fragrance Plus (4x), Soothing Fragrance Plus (2x), Calming Fragrance Max (1x), Pokedoll (12x), Escape Package (3x), Digital Camera (1x), Park Balls (1x), Hyperballs (9x), Supreme Parkball (1x), Superball (3x), Master Ball (2x)

Pokemon Claimed: Naughty Male Druddigon
    Pictures Taken: Latias [Legendary] - 2K in Cash

======================================
    A Poem I Wrote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12