Individual RP: Black Reaper - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: Black Reaper

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Black Reaper

Ranger: Damian Hikotori
    Trainer: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    NBP #1

Tiberious pulled another Parkball out of his pocket. Pressing the button, the small sphere expanded. I silently prayed, hoped, that he would catch it this time. I watched as the sphere tumbled in the air, flying towards the brown creature.

The small sphere hit Cubone right in the head. Bouncing off, the sphere opened up again. The familiar red beam shot out, drawing the creature in with it. This time the ball fell to the ground, and barely shook. Once…twice…click! The Cubone was caught!

Walking over, I picked the sphere up off the ground and put it in my pocket. “I have to hold on to this until the end of your run,” I explained to Tiberious.

“So, where would you like to go next?” I asked him, handing the empty pokeball back over.

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    *Trainer Items: Park Ball x1 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick – 1 Use Left) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture

*Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit | Sharp stones littering the ground
    *Pokemon Encountered: Darumaka ; Moltres ; Lampent ; Cubone
    *Pokemon Captured: Naïve Female Darumaka, Serious Male Cubone

*MCR Count: 0
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Calm Male Empoleon @ Torrent w/ EMs Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog | In Ball | 100%

-Gentle Male Ferligatr @ Torrent w/ EMs Waterfall and Dragon Dance | Out of Ball | 71.92%

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | in ball | In Ball| 75%[/CENTER]

@Black Reaper;
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 19th July 2012 at 04:49 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: @PigeonMasta
    -----

The Parkball went flying through the air, and hit Cubone on the head. It then bounced off it and opened up the red beam shot from withen it and sucked Cubone it it.

The ball fell the the ground, then wiggled twice before I heared the “click!” Cubone was now caught. My new ranger walked over and picked up the Parkball, then ask me were I wanted to go next.

I wanted to keep going through the cave and see what I find, after all I had found a few good Pokemon.

“Okay I ready to go, and I would like to keep going though the cave systems a lot of fire and rock Pokemon live in the caves”

Now with that said there was one last thing for me to do, I opened up my bag and pulled out my Pokeplayer I have one last use in it. So I put in the disc then pushed play on in hope that a Litwick would come to it.

Blog Entries

NBP #1

I saw the excitement in Tiberius’ eyes. He had finally caught the Pokemon.

“Okay I ready to go, and I would like to keep going though the cave systems a lot of fire and rock Pokemon live in the caves” he stated. Looking to the cave, I felt a shudder go through my body. I knew strong, vicious, wild Pokemon lived in these caves.

Before we set off, I tapped on of the pokeballs on my belt. The red laser shot out and my Swampert, Kipper appeared. I nodded towards the cave and Kipper looked at me like I was stupid. He then nodded to Tiberius’ swampert.

Sighing, I led the way into the caves. It was dark in here, and I could barely see. I pulled a flashlight out of my bag and aimed it forward, flicking it on. What I saw almost made me scream.

There was a pair of red eyes staring at us from the darkness, just out of the flashlights reach. It stepped forward, revealing itself. The two eyes were on a head with a snout and ears. The doglike Pokemon growled at us. I gulped, and looked to Tiberius.

“You wanna battle this thing?” I asked him, motioning to the houndour.

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Park Ball x1 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick – 1 Use Left) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture

*Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit | Sharp stones littering the ground
    *Pokemon Encountered: Darumaka ; Moltres ; Lampent ; Cubone; Houndour;

*MCR Count: 806
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Calm Male Empoleon @ Torrent w/ EMs Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog | In Ball | 100%

-Gentle Male Ferligatr @ Torrent w/ EMs Waterfall and Dragon Dance | Out of Ball | 71.92%

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | in ball | In Ball| 75%

@Black Reaper;
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 25th July 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

------

I was ready to go, but before we did my Ranger took out a Pokeball and called out his Swampert. The big blue Pokemon gave mine a nod then, off we went the cave was dark and we could not see that well so my Ranger took out a flashlight to light the way.

Upon turning on the flashlight my Ranger was startled, because there was a pair of red eye looking right at us from the darkness. And so my Ranger took a step forwards to reveal this mystery Pokemon. Once it came into the light I knew what it was a Houndour, the fire Pokemon which look like a dog it was small but these Pokermon can be vicious. The little dog was black and red with some sharp teeth, which are perfect for ripping the flesh off its enemy.

My Ranger looked at me and asked me a question. “You wanna battle this thing?” I wanted to, but there was one problem with it I came here to get one Pokemon I didn’t know if I would find it, but there was a chance and I had 1 Parkball 2 Superball and only 1 Hyperball left. It was a hard choice to make, because I caught Cubone only so that if I didn’t find any more good Pokemon I still had it. With Cubone being a backup I could still catch two Pokemon, so that what I was going to do.

But not with this Pokemon.

“I want this Pokemon, but I can’t get it this time let’s move on if it does not let us Pass I have a pokedoll right here,” I took out my Pokedoll just in case we needed it.

Blog Entries

NBP #1

Tiberious frowned and seemed to think when we saw the Pokemon. If I was in his position I would have fought the thing because I knew Houndour was a good Pokemon, but that was just me. After what seemed like a very long time, tiberious pulled a pokedoll out of his bag. ““I want this Pokemon, but I can’t get it this time let’s move on if it does not let us Pass I have a pokedoll right here,” Tiberious said.

I looked at the Hondour and began walking along the wall, looking at Swampert. “Grrrrr..” Houndour growled, stepping in front of us. I gulped and looked to Tiberious.

“Looks like your gonna have to use that doll or fight it,” I said.
    TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit | Sharp stones littering the ground
    *Pokemon Encountered: Darumaka ; Moltres ; Lampent ; Cubone; Houndour;

*MCR Count: 1,402
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | in ball | In Ball| 75%
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

------

We both tried to move passed the Hondour, but the Pokemon didn’t want to let us pass. I reached over to give the Pokedoll to my Ranger, but he didn’t take it from me I didn’t know why either.

“Looks like your gonna have to use that doll or fight it,” My ranger said. I still didn’t understand why he didn’t take the doll and throw it at the Pokemon, I looked at him and replied.
    “I’m using the doll that’s why I took it out,” I said trying not to sound rude to my Ranger. Still I could not what to get a move on, and see what new Pokemon were waiting.

OOC: Sorry you had to wait so long. I also didn't see that disk had one use left. Were you in the process of using it? I can just roll for it next encounter if you are. @Black Reaper;

NBP#1

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

“Hmm, it should be right up here,” the Ranger said, holding her phone out in front of her like a compass in one hand while she leafed her wavy red hair over her shoulder with the other. The dampness of the cave was making the strands stick to the back of her neck, which was impressive considering she was wearing a black turtleneck.

Deckbi was pretty hot in the summertime, but these twisting caves cooled off considerably. The only problem was that they were too close to the volcano to really get a comfortable temperature. That was fine, though, since the Pokemon on Deckbi needed it warmer. It was just uncomfortable to traverse in with her long vest and thick pants. She liked avoiding scratches if she could.

The light was a bright glare as she traveled through the dark cavern. She really should've had her flashlight on instead so she didn't ruin her night-vision, but she really wanted to try out some of the new equipment they were testing. Ever since her run in with the poachers in the Woods, they had developed a tracking device for Rangers to attach to their radios. It was just a basic GPS program, so it didn't even cost that much. Sometimes minutes mattered, so finding each other was important.

It was still in the preliminary stages though, so that required test runs. She had opted out of the device. Somehow she didn't want someone able to tell where she was at all times.

Her phone showed the way through the winding caves, and she followed to find the Ranger she was replacing. He was needed back on the mainland for something that had come up at home, and they couldn't keep his Trainer waiting or cut the run off.

She wasn't worried about running into things because of her psychic cat, Haji, an Espeon. They shared power sometimes, and through their telekinetic bond she sometimes could read energy patterns like he could, allowing her to sense more things than normal. It came in handy.

She heard growls around the next corner, and when they cleared it, she saw a Trainer holding a Pokedoll out to a Houndour. The small fire dog snatched it out of his hands and ran off into the darkness as the two of them came up to the pair.

“Hey, Damian,” she said, “they need you back at HQ. I'll take over here.” When the other Ranger had left, she turned back to the Trainer and smiled. “Hi, I'm Ivy Frost, and I'll finish taking you through today. You're Tiberius right?” She held out her hand to shake and then froze as the entire cave shook.

Ivy grabbed onto the wall to steady herself until the shaking stopped and made sure her Trainer was okay. “Let's go check that out,” she said, starting to walk deeper into the dark. She had put away her phone now and flicked on her small flashlight, hooking the band around her wrist to make sure she didn't accidentally drop it.

They rounded another bend in the cave and came upon an open space. They must've been closer to the edge of the mountain because there was a stream of light coming in from one of the corners of the ceiling. That beam of sun shone down on a large dragon Pokemon that looked like a mix between a shark and a dinosaur. It caught sight of them and roared, making the walls and floor shake with the force of it. It didn't look happy.

“Wow, someone must've ticked off that Garchomp. Do you want to battle it? Or maybe take a picture?” she asked.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Garchomp: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Black Reaper
    9 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: In a cave.
    Pokémon Encountered: Darumaka, Moltres, Lampent, Cubone, Houndour, Garchomp
    Pokémon Captured: Naïve F Darumaka, Serious M Cubone
    MCR: 0/45,000 [Special Rank]

Items: Park Ball x1 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick – 1 Use Left) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn}

Pokemon Stats

Calm Male Empoleon @ 100%
    Ability: Torrent
    EMs: Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog

Gentle Male Ferligatr @ 71.92%
    EMs: Waterfall and Dragon Dance

Serious Female Swampert @ 75%
    EMs: Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn
    Last edited by WinterVines; 16th August 2012 at 04:18 PM.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: I have a Digital Camera with ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture
    ---- @WinterVines

I held out my pokedoll in front of the houndour, it ran up and snatched from my hands. The Houndour ran off into the pitch black disappearing from site, I heard foot steps from behind me. I turned around too see a girl there “Hey, Damian,” She said, “ they need you back at HQ. I’ll take over here.”

My old Ranger left, and my new Ranger introduced her self. “Hi, I’m Ivy Frost, and I’ll finish taking you through today. you’re Tiberius right?”

“Yes, I am Tiberius, its’ pleasure to meet you.”

Ivy Frost held out her hand to shake, and then the cave began shaking. Frost grabbed onto the wall to steady herself, I put my back to the wall and waited for it to end. After the shaking stopped Frost looked at me and said. “Let's go check that out.”

I was all up for it, but I knew that the small quake might have been my fault. One thing was I knew for sure, what ever was up ahead I was not going to like. We set off to find were the shaking came from Frost put a flashlight around her wrist, as we continued on we rounded another bend in the cave there was a open space.

There was a stream of light which shined down for a hole in the ceiling, right on a Pokemon. The dinosaur like Pokemon saw us and roared, make the floor shke with force. He looked mad.

“Wow, someone must've ticked off that Garchomp. Do you want to battle it? Or maybe take a picture?”

“I got a pretty good idea what made it mad, as for battling it no way I would mind a challenge, but I can’t take the risk of it taking out one of my Pokemon. Let’s see if it will let us move pass it, if not I’ll call out one of my Pokemon to help us get out of it’s way.

But I will get a Picture of it. I pulled out Camera aimed at the Pokemon, and pushed the button. I now had three picture of rare Pokemon.

@Black Reaper; Voice Disk didn't work, but you got an Apricorn out of the encounter, at least.

NBP#2

Tiberius said he wouldn't mind a challenge, but he didn't want to risk his own Pokemon by battling the Garchomp. Ivy couldn't disagree – she wouldn't have fought the sand dragon either. He did want to get a picture, though, which is also what she would've done. They had people back at the main office that liked to pay Trainers for pictures of rare or powerful Pokemon.

The Trainer pulled out his camera and lined up a shot. She heard the digital beep of the camera as it saved the picture. The flash was on too, due to the dimness of the cave, and when it went off, the Garchomp made a displeased noise and stalked off into the darker parts of the cavern. Ivy was glad it didn't make a fuss. Sometimes wild Pokemon could be reckless.

They continued on after that. Ivy took them through the tunnels that she had memorized by now, having been here entirely too many times. Deckbi was a popular spot because of all the powerful, new Unova Pokemon that now resided here.

When they came to a split in the path, she took them down the right side because she heard a heavy lumbering that was probably the Garchomp to the left. She didn't really want to chance their luck and bother it again. They came to a somewhat-open room next, only to be stopped. There was a boulder in the way of the only other path out of the room.

“Must've been knocked around from all the shaking. Haji, do you mind?” she asked, looking down at the purple cat beside her.

He simply nodded, and then she felt his energy increase around him. It was an odd sensation that rose goosebumps on her uncovered arms. Then, the boulder was engulfed in a pale purple light, and slowly the heavy rock started to float a few inches in the air while moving to the side. The Espeon used his psychic powers to move the rock out of the way and set it down gently, opening the path for them.

“Thanks, Haji,” she said, stepping forward. What she saw caused her to stop again, though. “Hey, look at that,” she said as she pointed.

A long, flat Pokemon had been uncovered. It was mostly a creamy yellow, with blue rings around its eyes and stripes across its back. It actually looked like it was lying on its back, but that was an illusion. Tiny white wings sat on top of it, and its rattlesnake-like tail twitched as it watched them.

“Here's a Dunsparce,” Ivy said to the Trainer. “I think they're fairly rare. Any interest in it?”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Dunsparce: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokémon Encountered: Darumaka, Moltres, Lampent, Cubone, Houndour, Garchomp, Dunsparce
    MCR: 0/9,000 [Uncommon Rank]

Items: Park Ball x1 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc - Litwick ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn, White Apricorn}, Digital Camera

Picture Value: 5,000 [Legendary x1, Rare/Special x2]

Pokemon Stats

EMs: Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog

URPG Stats

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: @WinterVines
    -----

I snapped the picture of Garchomp with my camera, and the Pokemon left us disappearing into a heart of darkness. I glad to know the Pokemon did want to fight, most the time I run into Pokemon they never let me go so, I either have to throw a pokedoll or battle them which I hated to do. We continued on through the cave If I had any luck at all I would find one of the pokemon I’m looking for, but I doubt it. As we were walking on we came to a split in the path we took the right path, the left path had some unfriendly noises caming from it.

We came to a open room which led to another path, but it was block by a bolder. “Must've been knocked around from all the shaking. Haji, do you mind?” my Ranger said looking at her Pokemon, the Pokemon used it’s Power and moved the bolder out the way.

“Thanks, Haji,” My Ranger said grateful for the help the was given. Then something caught my Rangers eye. “Hey, look at that,” she said as she pointed I turned to see Pokemon. “Here's a Dunsparce,” Ivy said to me. “I think they're fairly rare. Any interest in it?”

“No I not, I don’t like this Pokemon. Anyways I think about just leave I have yet to see any good Pokemon outside a Houndour and a Darumaka. So I’ll give it a few more encounters if I don’t run into any more basics that are a least some what good I’m just going to take what Pokemon I have out with the Pictures. So let see if we can move on if not I’ll KO this Pokemon.

@Black Reaper; Escape failed.

NBP#3

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Tiberius shook his head, uninterested in the Dunsparce. He told her that he was thinking about leaving soon, since he wasn't finding the Pokemon he was looking for.

Ivy nodded. “Yeah, sometimes the Park is a hit or miss. You did catch two out of the three allowed at least, so it wasn't a wasted trip. We'll see if what comes up is worth battling for you.”

Cubone and Darumaka weren't bad captures, so at least he'd be leaving with those for sure. Darumaka especially was in a pretty high demand on the mainland, since it was newer. Ivy had taken a few Trainers that used its evolved form, Darmanitan, through the Park before. That had mostly been Chris, but she remembered how strong the fire monkey was.

“Are you gonna let us through?” Ivy asked the Dunsparce, hoping it would just let them through.

In response, the coiled tail on the Pokemon started to rattle, and its body trembled a little, not like it was scared, but like it was getting ready for a fight. Ivy sighed. Some Pokemon were just difficult.

“Well, it seems that it's not just gonna let us pass through. Do you wanna use a doll or...?” She let the question trail off. Pokedolls could be spendy if you used a lot of them on a run, but as a Ranger and a Trainer, she disliked when others knocked wild Pokemon out. It wasn't against the rules as long as they fought fairly, since Pokemon recovered after a bit, but it was still painful to see.

For now she waited to see what the Trainer would do.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Dunsparce: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

8 Encounters Remaining
    Pokémon Encountered: Darumaka, Moltres, Lampent, Cubone, Houndour, Garchomp, Dunsparce
    MCR: 0/9,000 [Uncommon Rank]

Items: Park Ball x1 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc - Litwick ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn, White Apricorn}, Digital Camera

Pokemon Stats

URPG Stats

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: 24,000 - 500 = 23,500 @
    -----
    Ranger Ivy walked over to the little Pokemon, and ask if it would let us pass. The Pokemon replied by coiling up and rattling it tail like a snake, It made it clear it was not going to and that made me want to KO; the pokemon. I didn’t want to use my money I used enough coming here in the first place, and now I find myself using more of it.

It would not be so bad if the price for a Pokedoll was not so high, I mean come on $500 that’s outrages but prices were, prices so I had to pay up. The way I see it I could KO; this Pokemon but that would just waste my time and I was done wasting it.

“All right I’ll buy the Pokedoll, here is $500 for it please use it at this Pokemon.”

I took out my money and handed it to my Ranger and waited for her to take it, so I could get away from this Pokemon.

@Black Reaper;

NBP#4

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

In the end, Tiberius decided to get a doll. Ivy took one out of her pocket and pulled the string to inflate the device, setting it down carefully in front of the Dunsparce so she didn't aggravate it. The wild Pokemon nosed the doll carefully before crying out happily and slowly pushing it around the room with its face. Distracted enough, the group was left to continue on down the tunnels.

Personally, she liked using dolls over trying to knock out or chase wild Pokemon away, and that wasn't just from a Ranger standpoint. Sometimes it took a lot of time for a battle, and the longer it went on, the longer opportunity there was for a Trainer's Pokemon to get hurt, making them less effective in future battles. She tried to avoid fighting them off if possible.

They walked through the tunnels some more, and she was thinking to herself that the underground passageways would never end when she saw a faint glow of light at the end of a bend. Ivy brought them toward it to find that the tunnel opened up into the air. Sun washed over them as ash floated down from the top of the volcano like a gray snow.

The cliff wall towered over them, but she found the path wrapped around close to it, along the side of the mountain. It led to another tunnel entrance on the other side. She started to lead them to it when she heard a noise like someone moving a rock. She looked up to see a small, fist-sized stone dropping from above.

Higher up and across from them sported a rock shelf, and Ivy stopped to see the Pokemon on top of it. It looked like a bull of sorts, with gray and brown skin, stopped with a crown of dark horns on its head. She didn't think she had ever seen this specific legendary Pokemon before.

“Hey, look,” she said, pointing upward at the creature. “Terrakion is up there. Want to get a picture before we move on?” she asked.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Terrakion: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

7 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: Outside for a minute.
    Pokémon Encountered: Darumaka, Moltres, Lampent, Cubone, Houndour, Garchomp, Dunsparce, Terrakion
    MCR: 0/0,000 [N/A Rank]

Pokemon Stats

URPG Stats

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: @WinterVines
    -----

I handed over my money to Frost, the she took out a Pokedoll and set it down on the ground in front of Dunsparce. The little Pokemon moved over to it and used it head to move it away from us, now that it was distracted me and Ivy Frost, left the Pokemon to play with it's new toy. After walking for little bit longer Ivy saw a faint glow of light up ahead, Ivy brought us toward it to find that the tunnel opened up into the air. Sun light beamed down over us as ash rained down from the top of the volcano like a gray snow.

The cliff wall towered over us, but Frost found the path wrapped around the mountain close to it, along the side of the mountain. It led to another tunnel entrance on the other side. Ivy Frost started to lead us to it when we heard a noise like someone moving a rock. Ivy looked up to see a small, fist-sized stone dropping from above.

Higher up and across from us Ivy spotted a bull of sorts, with gray and brown skin, stopped with a crown of dark horns on its head. That’s when she turned to and said.

“Hey, look Terrakion is up there. Want to get a picture before we move on?” she asked.

“Well, yeah I would,” I took out my camera and snapped a picture of the Pokemon. “Okay, now that I have that I would like to leave the Park.”

NBP#5

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Tiberius definitely wanted the picture, so Ivy watched as the Trainer took out his camera and snapped a picture. The Terrakion watched them for a moment before it wandered off, probably into some cave up there that they couldn't see. Sometimes the legendary Pokemon popped up unexpectedly when the Rangers did their patrols around the areas. She wondered if they just liked to watch or if they had something they wanted to tell them.

After that, the Trainer said he wanted to leave the Park, so with Haji's aid, they warped back to the main outpost. Two out of three Pokemon captured wasn't a bad thing, and he had several photos that she knew collectors at the office would gladly pay money for. All in all it wasn't a bad day.

She made sure Tiberius filled out the remaining paperwork as she set up his new partners with his Trainer ID and registration. Then, she waved as he left, regretting having to go back to her own paperwork. Maybe if she was lucky, there'd be another run for her to take instead.

---

Run Complete

---

Trainer Stats

7 Encounters Remaining
    Area Effects: Outside for a minute.
    Pokémon Encountered: Darumaka, Moltres, Lampent, Cubone, Houndour, Garchomp, Dunsparce, Terrakion
    MCR: 0/0,000 [N/A Rank]

Picture Value: 7,000 [Legendary x2, Rare/Special x2]

Pokemon Stats

URPG Stats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123