Individual RP: Black Reaper - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Black Reaper

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Black Reaper

OOC: @Dog of Hellsing
    -------

After I took a picture of the Legendary Pokemon the flash from the Camera startled Moltres it blinked a few time the took off into the sky, the fire Pokemon flew to the summit of Mount Deckbi and vanished from sight a few moments later. My Ranger asked me if I was ready to move, there was a cave not far from here she said.

“Well I’m ready to go look for some new Pokemon lead on please”

“Before we started to walk I too out my Pokeplayer again popped in the disc then pushed play with any luck I Litwick would here the voice and came looking for it.

Blog Entries

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    Trainer: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    NBP #6

Tiberius was ready to continue, playing the Litwick Voice Disc again as I led the way towards the first cave that went more than a few yards into the volcano. The cry echoed from the Disc for several moments, but there was no response. I offered a sympathetic smile but said nothing; the Disc still had two uses left, after all.

We walked for about five minutes before I paused, noticing something odd. We were inside the cave system now, and the path was lit by naturally-occurring fungi that gave off a whitish-blue glow. However, the light seemed a bit too bright, and there was a more purple tint to it than there should have been. I glanced around and noticed movement, barely noticeable as the thing moving was as black as the shadows of the cave we were in. Whatever it was quickly realized I’d caught sight of it, because it emerged from behind the rock it had ducked behind.

“A Lampent!” I exclaimed as the ghostly lantern floated towards us serenely. It was the second form of the Pokemon Tiberius was looking for, that being Litwick. The strange blue-purple glow filling the area was coming from the flame burning in the graceful Ghost’s “head”. It hummed at us as it halted, its slender arms curling and uncurling as it watched us. I glanced at Tiberius and grinned at him, giving a pat on his shoulder. “It must have been drawn to the sound of the Litwick Disc. I wonder if it’s been following us? Well, it doesn’t matter either way. Wanna try to catch it?”

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Tiberius Dreamsmasher
    *Trainer Items: Park Ball x2 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture

*Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit
    *Pokemon Encountered: Darumaka ; Moltres ; Lampent
    *Pokemon Captured: Naïve Female Darumaka

*MCR Count: 2,112
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Calm Male Empoleon @ Torrent w/ EMs Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog | In Ball | 100%

-Gentle Male Ferligatr @ Torrent w/ EMs Waterfall and Dragon Dance | Out of Ball | 71.92%

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | In Ball | 100%

@Black Reaper

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: After we run use the voic disc Please .@Dog of Hellsing
    ----

I played the voic disc and waited as we walked up the volcano but no Litwick came once again I was out of luck, maybe next time I will get one. We got to the cave system this was my best chance to run into a Litwick but I could not help to realize my Ranger was little distracted I turn to see what she was looking at and no sooner then I did a Pokemon emerged from behind a rock. It was a Lampent the second forum of Litwick my Ranger turned and looked at me then said, “It must have been drawn to the sound of the Litwick Disc. I wonder if it’s been following us? Well, it doesn’t matter either way. Wanna try to catch it?”

Boy did I want to but I could not I felt sick to my stomach saying that but I just could not, but there was something I could do and that was take a picture of the Pokemon. So I pulled out Digital Camera and snapped a shot of the Lampent I then turned to my ranger to tell he I would not be getting this Pokemon.

“I don’t want to catch this Pokemon Litwick is one thing, but this Pokemon I can’t do so let’s move pass it and if it does not let us pass I will use my Pokedoll”

Blog Entries

NBP #7

I couldn’t say I blamed Tiberius for passing up Lampent. Despite their rather disarming appearance, they were very difficult to battle and could easily take down an unprepared team. Instead of trying to catch it, the Trainer instead took a picture of the Ghost. Lampent made a loud trilling noise when the flash went off, quickly floating away down one of the various paths. Afterward, Tiberius played the Litwick Voice Disc again.

Unfortunately, no Litwick responded to the call. There was a good chance that in this area we wouldn’t find any other Litwick, at least not until the presence of the Lampent faded. Ghosts didn’t really like to hang around where other Ghosts frequented, as their energy didn’t mesh very well in most cases.

However, another Pokemon did seem intrigued by the sound of a Litwick’s call, because a small brown Pokemon with a skull on its head came charging into the cavern, waving a thick ivory bone as it huffed and snorted. Upon seeing us it recoiled a bit, obviously having been expecting a smaller foe.

“I get the feeling this little fella isn’t fond of Fire Pokemon,” I said as the Cubone glanced around. “Wanna try catching it?”

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Park Ball x2 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture

*Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit
    *Pokemon Encountered: Darumaka ; Moltres ; Lampent ; Cubone

*MCR Count: 1,103
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Calm Male Empoleon @ Torrent w/ EMs Bulldoze, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power (Dark), Rock Smash, Dive, Whirlpool, Surf, Waterfall and Defog | In Ball | 100%

-Gentle Male Ferligatr @ Torrent w/ EMs Waterfall and Dragon Dance | Out of Ball | 71.92%

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | In Ball | 100%

@Black Reaper

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

------

I took a Picture of the Lampent and the flash from the Camera make it go away guess I didn’t like the bright light. After the Lampent went away I played the Litwick Voice Disc, but no Litwick came to the call I had one use left in the Disc then the chance of getting a Litwick would go out the window. Just as the light of the Lampent faded another Pokemon came charging up the cavern path way waving its bone around it huffed and snorted. the little Pokemon had a skull on its head as well. Right as I saw it I new what Pokemon it was this was a Cubone, Upon seeing us the Cubone stopped and took a step back, my guess is it heard the voice of that Litwick Disc and decided to came give it a beat down, but seeing us I could tell it was a little confused. My ranger then turned and looked at my then asked if I wanted the Pokemon.

“I get the feeling this little fella isn’t fond of Fire Pokemon”

She said,” I think you’re right,” I replied

I didn’t want this Pokemon to much but I might not run into anymore good Pokemon so it was better safe then sorry on this one. I would catch this Pokemon and if I didn’t get anymore Pokemon I liked I would take this guy out the park with me, after all it was not a bad Pokemon with a little training this guy could go far. I then told my Ranger I was going to battle this Pokemon.

“Okay I’ll battle this Cubone, after all it did came looking for a battle and it would not be nice of me to just leave it hanging so let the battle begin”

At first I was going to send out my Ferligatr but I had a better idea Swampert knew some move that could help catch this Pokemon so Swampert it was.

“All right Swampert I’m in need of you’re power came forth and unleash you’re wrath”

I put up Swampert’s Pokeball and it opened up and a red beam of energy shot out the ball and in front of me it took a second before Swampert appeared in front of me. Swampert was a mud fish Pokemon she was big and blue I loved her she was one of my favorite Pokemon powerful, and could take a butt load of damage too this made her great in my opinion,” Are you ready Swampert,”

“Swampert!”

“I’ll take that as a yes”

Now how to go about this I didn’t want to be aggressive like I was with Darumaka no I wanted to disable from being able to attack Swampert then I would attack but first thing I needed to do was slow it down and I had the perfect attack for that Rock Tomb, that would not hurt Cubone to much, but it would slow it down next thing I needed to do was put it to sleep and I had Yawn, for that it would take about two turns for it to fall asleep I could hit it with some small attack to weaken it then once it asleep one good water attack to finish it off not so it will KO; it but so it will be some weak it will have no power left in it to fight me then I will catch this Pokemon, yes that sound like a good plan to me damn good one in fact all I need to do was execute it.

“All right Swampert I want you to use you’re Rock Tomb attack on Cubone now!”

Swampert gave me a nod then punched her fists into the ground she scouped out to large rock and tossed then at Cubone, it being a ground Pokemon it should not mind getting hit witha Rock Tomb ha just kidding ground or not this was going to hurt if it hit Cubone.

Blog Entries

OOC: Cubone's Gender?

===

IC: Ranger: Trainer Sara
    BP #4

Tiberius decided to try catching Cubone, sending out his Swampert to start the battle. He ordered her to start with a Rock Tomb, most likely to try and keep Cubone from moving around too much so Swampert would be able to hit it easier. The giant mudfish wasted no time in complying with her Trainer’s orders, punching a powerful fist into the cave floor and breaking the stone into large pieces. She then easily picked up one of the bigger chunks and, with no sign of strain, threw the heavy piece of stone at her foe.

Cubone, however, wasn’t going to just sit around and wait to get hit, it seemed. Seeing no Litwick around, it decided that Swampert would make a fine substitute. The fact that it was unfazed by the size and strength of its foe spoke of its determination…or perhaps rashness that Ground Pokemon were sometimes known to possess. The little Pokemon raised the bone it was holding, pulling its arm back before whipping it forward and releasing the weapon with a surprising amount of force. The bone whistled through the air, spinning so fast it was an ivory blur, and smashed against the rock that was coming at Cubone. This shattered it, but it didn’t quite work in Cubone’s favor. Instead of one big stone that could have been evaded, there were now dozens of smaller pieces flying towards it. Several of these pelted Cubone, causing the little Pokemon to wince as it was it.

The bone club, most of its momentum taken from bashing through the rock, arched through the air back towards Cubone. The Ground Pokemon expertly snatched it out of the air as it glared at Swampert, surrounded by large pieces of sharp stone. It was trapped, for now at least; trying to move around with so many jagged pieces of rock lying around would be hard to do, unless Cubone wanted to risk hurting itself by stepping on them. Just because it was stuck for now didn’t mean it was going to just sit there and accept a beating, though. Cocking its arm back, Cubone once again threw its weapon with a mighty heave. The bone moved so fast it was barely visible; this little Cubone was either very powerful or close to evolving to use a Bonemerang of that strength.

===

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Swampert (Serious Female Swampert)
    Last Used Move: Rock Tomb
    Stats: Normal
    HP: 100%

VS

Cubone (unknown Nature, unknown Gender)
    Last Move Used: Bonemerang
    Stats: -1 Speed
    HP: 94.07%

MCR: 4,355/9,000 (4,645 characters remaining)

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Park Ball x2 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick – 1 Use Left) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture

*Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit | Sharp stones littering the ground

*MCR Count: 0
    *Pokemon Stats:

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | Out of Ball | In Battle | 100%

@Black Reaper
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 31st May 2012 at 02:25 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: Gender Male @Dog of Hellsing
    -------
    You would think seeing a Pokemon the size of Swampert that Cubone would be a little scared to fight, but no not this Pokemon he was more then ready to take on Swampert since there was no Litwick around to beat on. Swampert threw both rock at Cubone, but the Ground Pokemon countered with a attack of it own, Cubone raised the bone it was holding, pulling its arm back before whipping it forward and releasing the weapon into the air. The bone whistled through the air, spinning so fast it was an white blur, and smashed against the rock that was coming at him. On contact the bone shattered the rock that Swampert threw at it. Surrounded by large pieces of sharp stone, Cubone was trapped, for now at least; trying to move around with so many sharp pieces of rock lying around would be hard to do, unless Cubone wanted to risk hurting itself by stepping on them, which would not be so bad for me. Cubone once again threw its weapon with a mighty heave. The bone moved so fast it was barely visible; this little Gruond Pokemon had to be very close to evolving to use a Attack with that much Power, its strength was incredible I loved it. Now it was time for my attack again I was going to use Yawn, and put it to sleep and I still am but now I’m using a combo attack to help weaken this Pokemon so the first this was Yawn, all I had to do was make Cubone sleepy and then I can beat it down with my water attack. Combo attack what move to use this was always the big question for me in these battles because if I use the wrong move I could destroy every I’m working to do here, Water Gun would be nice it was weak and would not KO; but then I had Muddy Water, a more power attack but would if KO; I didn’t think it would but I’m never right on these things any ways. What ever I did I had to be careful because those stones could hurt Swampert too question would be in it worth it maybe, maybe not it would depend on the circumstances and how this battle would turn out for me and this Cubone. Ground Pokemon never like to get pushed around like little babys that would explan why it tried to battle me, but I liked that about Pokemon never back down never compromise even in the face of Armageddon I loved Pokmon like this. I would not be using Water Gun instead I was going to use Mud Bomb attack this was a ground attack but it could do what I want and might just give me a little more then that.

“Okay Swampert use you’re Yawn attack now”

Swmapert looked at Cubone then opened up her mouth and let out a big Yawn, eyes were all droopy if I didn’t know better I would say she was sleepy that’s how good I think that was, but the real question was will it make Cubone sleepy only time would tell that and now that Swampert, had finished her Yawn attack I was ready to call out my next attack.

“Okay Swampert, next attack use you’re Mud Bomb attack!”

“Swampert opened up her mouth and sprayed the ground with her Water Gun, attack she then mixed it all up making mud after that she picked up two big clumps of mud the threw it a Cubone. Now for most people they would think that’s just two big ball of mud that Swampert, threw at Cubone, but I knew better then that when Swampert picked up both clumps of mud she infused her earth power into then giving them the ability to explode on contact this made the attack very dangerous and now all I had to do was wait and see if my attack would hit.

Blog Entries

BP #5

In most cases, Yawn was a fairly good move to use. It gave the user time to wear the foe down, so by the time they fell asleep, there was less of a chance of them waking up before the capture could be attempted. In this case, however, it might have been better to reverse the order of Swampert’s attacks. Cubone had already let his bone club fly, so just as Swampert was opening her mouth to prepare her Yawn, the bone struck her in the stomach. The blow was strong enough to wind the mudfish, causing her to hunch over a bit as she caught her breath.

It didn’t take her too long to recover, but by the time she was ready to continue the battle, Cubone’s weapon had returned to him. He hefted the bone, eyeing the ground and clearly thinking about moving closer despite the sharp debris littering the cave floor. As he was considering the option, Swampert moved on to her next attack, taking advantage of the lull. She inhaled and then spat up a Water Gun, churning up the dust and thin layer of dirt on the stony floor and forming it into a goopy mess. She then formed two packed sphere of mud, picking them up and throwing them at her foe.

It was hard to overlook two large globs of mud flying at you, but somehow Cubone managed to do just that until the last possible moment. Whether he heard or sensed them falling towards him was impossible to say, but he let out a yelp upon noticing the orbs and hastily leaped to the right. The Mud Bomb hit where he’d been standing not a second later, and unstable Ground energy inside them caused them to detonate on impact. The force of the blast threw Cubone right into a giant stone, and the Ground Pokemon collapsed in a dazed heap as the sound of the explosion echoed down the paths of the cavern.

“That’s sure to either chase stuff off or draw stuff here,” I said, hoping nothing too overly large would decide to come see what all the commotion was about.

===

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Last Used Move: Yawn, Mud Bomb
    HP: 88.93%

VS

Cubone (unknown Nature, Male)
    Last Move Used: n/a
    HP: 77.63%

MCR: 7,751/9,000 (1,249 characters remaining)

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Trainer Items: Park Ball x2 ; Super Balls x2 ; Hyper Ball x1 ; PokeDoll x1 ; PokePlayer ; Voice Disc -(Litwick – 1 Use Left) ; Apricorn Box {Black Apricorn} ; Digital Camera ; Moltres Picture ; Lampent Picture

*Area Effects: 11 Encounters Remaining | Midday, very warm and dry | Interior of Mt. Deckbi, dry and hot, dimly lit | Sharp stones littering the ground

*Pokemon Stats:

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | Out of Ball | In Battle | 89.93%

@Black Reaper

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

----
    Yawn had missed but I was not out of this yet I needed to put Cubone to sleep if I did that it I would have a better chance of catching this Pokemon. Mud Bomb, had hit Cubone right on I don’t know why the little Pokemon didn’t try and move out the way but he didn’t and he paid the price for it. I didn’t know what Cubone might try and do next but I had a opportunity to hit Cubone why it was down and put it to sleep all I needed to do was use right move and this was in the bag right now.

So what the main plan was to use Water Gun, but I had another idea instead of using Yawn first I would us a Muddy Water attack it was powerful but if I did it right I could do a lot of damage but not enough to KO; it the key to this was Swampert’s power I would have to make sure when she used the attack she does not go all out in the attack and try to KO; Cubone but I knew I could count onSwampert she has never let me down before so I knew she woould not let me down now.

Okay this was it I took aim Cubone to make sure it was still down then I called out my attack to Swampert.

“All right here we go Swampert use Muddy Water, do not use full power Swampert I want you to weaken you’re attack got it?”

“Swampert!!!!”

“I’ll take that as a yes okay go now attack!”

Swampert opened her mouth and sprayed the ground with her Water Gun attack which made Muddy Water, she then took a go look at Cubone then took a deep breath and exhaled the water was lifted up and and it shot over the rock and went for Cubone right then I called my next attack.

“Yawn Swampert now!”

Swampert opened her mouth to Yawn at Cubone, I shut my eye and crossed my fingers in hope that the attack would not KO; Cubone and I would be able to catch the Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Ranger: Damian Hikotori
    BP #6

“Gotta go, can’t finish run, you want?” I read from my phone. Looking, I saw that the message was from Trainer, a fellow ranger. I knew I wanted the run, as I was trying to take a lot of them.

“Sure,” I typed back. The info of the run then began to download to my PokeGear. I read that the trainer’s name was Tiberious. The run was at Mt. Deckbi, and the trainer was currently battling a Cubone, using a Swampert. It seemed like an odd name to me, but I couldn’t say much, because of my last name.

“To Mt. Deckbi Wishy!” I said, lifting up a pokeball. Like with all runs, I regretted my togekiss’ name. Due to me getting this Pokemon when I was young, the name was very childish. It just stuck around though. The pokeball flashed, and my giant winged Angel stood before me. She flew out the window and I jumped after her, our new favorite way of leaving the office.

Flying at a blinding speed, I could just barely make out the huge mountain looming before us. Gulping, I had to admit I was a little nervous. I had never been here before, and I knew that tough Pokemon were here.

I looked down and caught a glimpse of a blue beast. Pointing there, Wishy began to fly towards the ground, and I passed the other ranger coming up. Landing, I saw my trainer, the giant Swampert, and the poor little Cubone.

I normally didn’t feel sorry for Pokemon, but I knew that Swampert had a huge advantage over the little guy. I had apparently just missed the orders, as the Swampert moved into action. He shot a large blast of water into the ground, making the water a muddy color. I instantly recognized the attack as Muddy Water. Then, the water shot towards the little brown Pokemon.

The water slammed into the poor little guy, but didn’t look like it did near as much damage as it should have.

“Yawn Swampert now!” the trainer commanded. I watched as Swampert opened his mouth very largely, and a pink bubble shot out. The bubble floated forward, and popped in front of the Cubone. He yawned, but kept on his feet.

The little brown creature ran forward, at a blinding speed. He lashed out with his club, or his bone. It thwacked the Swampert with a thump. The giant creature retaliated, and I looked to my trainer, waiting to see what his next move would be.

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Last Used Move: Muddy Water, yawn
    HP: 84%

Vs

Last Move Used: n/a
    HP: 45%
    MCR: 9485/9000 (485 over)

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Pokemon Stats:

-Serious Female Swampert @ Torrent w/ EMs Ice Beam, Rock Tomb, Roar, Stealth Rock and Yawn | Out of Ball | In Battle | 89.93%

@Black Reaper;
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 13th July 2012 at 12:25 AM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: @PigeonMasta
    ------

Both attack hit Cubone but that didn’t stop the little ground Pokemon, he took off at Swampert and hit her in the head with its bone. I was not worried about Swampert she could take a hit, plus all I needed was one more attack then I can throw a Parkball at Cubone then move on, but the battle was not over yet I still needed Cubone to fall asleep before I could throw. All I needed to do now was weaken Cubone a little more, and victory was mine to do that I needed a weak attack like Water Gun or Rock Tomb both attacks are weak enough to attack with, but I needed to get Cubone health down way more then what it is now.

“Okay Swampert use your Water Gun attack!”

Swampert opened her mouth and a small blast of water shot from her mouth at Cubone. I opened up my bag and pulled out a Parkball if this attack hit Cubone it would be weak, and would fall asleep next turn and that would be my window of opportunity to catch Cubone.

Blog Entries

BP #7

Tiberious thought about his options very quickly. He knew he had to do some damage to weaken it enough, but at the same time he didn’t wanna knock the poor little guy out.

“Ok Swampert, use your Water Gun attack!” Tiberious commanded. I smiled, Water Gun was probably the perfect move in a situation like this.

Swamper dropped to all fours, then drew his head back. Flinging his head forward, the blue beast’s jaws opened very wide. Water shot out of the opened jaws, flying towards Cubone.

Cubone barely had time to evade. He jumped, and the water caught him in the chest. He flipped backwards, landing on his back with a thud. The small brown Pokemon looked extremely hurt. I knew that it wouldn’t take much more and this Pokemon would be within catch range.

Cubone struggled to his, picking his bone club up. I saw the rage in his eyes as he prepared his next attack. The brown creature ran forward, stabbing his bone into the ground. He did a pole-vault move over to Swampert, feet outstretched. Kicking the blue beast twice, I recognized the attack as a double-kick.

Swampert reared back in pain, and I knew that the attack had done some damage. Cubone didn’t let off however. He threw his club over Swampert’s head, and it circled back around. I looked to tiberious to see how he would respond.

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Last Used Move: Water gun
    HP: 75%%

Vs

Last Move Used: Double Kick, Bonerang(or whatever the boomerang thing is xD)
    HP: 27%
    MCR: 10418/9000 (1418 over)

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Pokemon Stats:

@Black Reaper;
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 14th July 2012 at 12:14 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: Cubone should be asleep not Drowsy. @PigeonMasta
    ----

Swampert’s Water Gun attack had hit Cunbone right in the chest. The little ground Pokemon was flipped backwards and slammed into the ground a bit hard, but that didn’t stop it Cubone got back up with his bone in his hand and took off for Swampert. Cubone use his bone to launch it self into the air and over Swampert’s head, with its feet outstretched Cubone then kicked Swampert in the head twice. This was a Double kick attack it did some damage, but not to much, Cubone pushed of Swampert and in mid air use it next attack. The little Pokemon raised the bone it was holding, pulling its arm back before whipping it forward and releasing the weapon with a surprising amount of force. The bone whistled through the air, spinning so fast it was an ivory blur, and smashed against Swampert head then circled back around.

“Swampert are you okay?”

“Swampert!”

With that I knew she was, so now I was going to try and end the battle I lifted up the Parkball and throw it at Cubone. the ball sailed over Swampert’s head, and went right for Cubone.

Blog Entries

BP #8

OOC: I honestly thought you owuld catch this xD

The bone swung around at a blinding rate and hit Swampert right in the head. “Swampert are you okay?” Tiberious asked.

Swampert said his name in reply, and Tiberious took that as a yes. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a ParkBall. Tiberious pressed the silver button in the center, and the ParkBall expanded. Throwing it, the Ball slid right over Swampert’s head, and went right for Cubone.

“Cu-Cu-cubone!” the small, brown creature cried out right before the sphere hit his right in the head. The ParkBall bounced back, opening up. A see-through red shot out, hitting the Cubone. Cubone glowed the same red, and became a small red orb. The orb flew into the Parkball, and the spher enclosed it.

The ball fell to the ground and began shaking. Once...Twice...Pop! The sphere opened, and the Cubone shot back out. The sphere flew towards me and I caught it. Looking to Cubone, i noticed something peculiar. He had fallen asleep while in the ball!

Looking towards Tiberious, I wondered what he would try next. Another attack or another ball.

BATTLE STATISTICS:

Last Used Move: Water gun
    HP: 75%%

Vs

Last Move Used: Double Kick, Bonerang(or whatever the boomerang thing is xD)
    HP: 27%
    MCR: 11464/9000 (2646 over)

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Pokemon Stats:

@Black Reaper;
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 15th July 2012 at 08:19 PM.
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

OOC: @PigeonMasta
    -----

The ball sailed over Swampert and before it hit, the little ground Pokemon cried out it was the end we both knew it. Or so I thought the Parkball hit Cubone on its head the opened up a red beam shot out and sucked up Cubone, I thought it was over the ball started to wiggle then right as I had it the ball popped open.

The first thought the came to mind was kill Cubone, kill Cubone but I didn’t I wanted to but I didn’t instead I just took a deep breath, then I realized that Cubone had finally fallen asleep. Now was the best chance to get, so I took the Parkball once again pushed the silver button and then I sent that ball sailing for Cubone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast