Individual RP: BestyxD (Deckbi) - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Individual RP: BestyxD (Deckbi)

Default Re: Individual RP: BestyxD (Deckbi)

@WinterVines; I knew that, I guess I did that to make the post more interesting

Flareon then started shaking his head, scraping with his paws.It could be bad if he didn't get all of the dirt out of him, it could make Flareon's attack less powerful and miss.But hopefully it would get out of Flareon's fur.

Flareon then stood up, went and started running towards Magby, the sand then started kicking up from his feet.Strength needed some body strength so how powerful the attack would be would be a test of how good I had trained Flareon.

Flareon then rammed in to Magby, luckily for me it had just finished focusing and couldn't avoid the attack in time.The attack then made Magby and a few rocks slide away, as well as some dust however Magby almost immediately got up then lowered his head and charged.It was Headbutt! the little small fire type then managed to find its mark and knocked Flareon on its side and made it stunned but it didn't seem to do to much damage though.

“Smith, look out!” Ranger Ivy called. “That's a Focus Punch!.”The ranger had seemed to have spotted something.Something that I didn't.

“Right” I then replied and Magby then hoped back, giving its self some room and then started focusing again, except this time it was going to use a attack. Focus Punch, I had never seen the move before but it looked powerful.Magby then made his arms in to Ls and got ready, I had to do something fast.

I then thought to try to capture or not? then i finally made up my mind. “Flareon if we don't capture Magby then use sand attack to try and distract Magby” I told Flareon trying to find my second Hyper ball , Flareon then nodded in agreement.I then finally found it and then focused only on capturing the Magby, I was then ready, ready to catch my first pokemon at the park.

@bestyxD; No worries, just makin' sure.

NBP#4

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

The Magby continued to ready his Focus Punch, and the Trainer only took seconds to decide what he was going to do. He didn't have a lot of choice on that.

He did pull out another Hyper Ball and call out to his Pokemon. “Flareon,” he said, “if we don't capture Magby, use Sand-Attack to try and distract him.”

The fox nodded his head and poised to act if he was needed. He braced his legs, and Ivy knew that took a lot of guts. It was hard to stay still and wait to act when someone was planning an attack on you. Still, he waited for his Trainer to throw the ball.

This time, it hit the Magby in the head. He didn't have a lot of time to protest, though, since that red light sucked him up into the device. It snapped shut and dropped to the dirt, and it wiggled violently. In the end, it clicked locked for good, and the center of the ball lit up in red.

“Congrats,” Ivy said as she went over to pick the Hyper Ball up. She dropped it in one of her vest pockets for safe keeping. “I'll hang onto any Pokemon you catch until you're ready to head out. How's it feel to have caught your first Pokemon at the Park?” she asked.

She also retrieved his other Hyper Ball from the failed capture and walked over to hand it back to him. “Here, you can use this later. Do you want to take a short break or keep going?”

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Besty
    Encounters Remaining: 13
    Area Effects: It's pleasantly warm.

Pokémon Encountered: Roggenrola, Magby
    Pokémon Captured: Hasty M Magby
    MCR: 0

Items: 1x Heal Powder, 1x Energy Powder, 1x Energy Powder Plus, 1x Energy Root, 2x Hyper Balls

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%
    Ability: Flash Fire
    EMs: HM04 Strength, BM Stored Power, BM Flail, MT Heat Wave, MT Superpower

Brave F Jolteon
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    EMs: HM04 Strength

Careful F Leafeon
    Nickname: Electivire
    Ability: Leaf Guard
    EMs: TM Hidden Power (Psychic), HM04 Strength
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines;

I then threw the ball as Flareon watched, it the hit Magby in the head and then guided him into the ball. It then fell to the ground and started shaking, shaking then suddenly it then clicked shut and the center lit up.

“Congrats,” the ranger said then went over and picked up the pokeball Magby was caught in, then said “I'll hang onto any Pokemon you catch until you're ready to head out. How's it feel to have caught your first Pokemon at the Park?” “It feels relay good” I replied, happy with my catch.

Then the ranger went and got the Hyper Ball which I failed to capture with and gave it to me then said “Here, you can use this later. Do you want to take a short break or keep going?.”

“Yeah lets keep going” I replied then got Flareon back in his pokeball and as the red light took Flareon in his pokeball in my head wondered what pokemon we would encounter next maybe a fire type, rock type? who knew.Then I waited for ranger Ivy to see where we would be going next.

@bestyxD;

NBP#5

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

“It feels really good,” Smith said in response to Ivy's question. He looked happy about catching his first Pokemon here, and she was glad.

He then decided to keep going. He called Flareon back into his Pokeball with a beam of red light and waited for her to lead them on.

Haji went in front of her, and they continued on the path to the mountain. This time, they made it to the base, and it was time to make the decision of going through the tunnels inside or up the side of the mountain.

A variety of Pokemon were found on either route and sometimes a few species were found on both. There was also the chance of a Pokemon wandering here or there across the landscape, so wild Pokemon weren't always in their most suited habitat. She thought it would be an interesting trip no matter which way the Trainer wanted to go.

Before she could ask him, however, she noticed a Pokemon when she turned around.

It was sitting just to the left side of the path, arranging a ring of rocks around itself. It was a small shrew-like Pokemon with yellow, scaly skin and a cream-colored stomach. When it noticed the group stopped, it looked up from its work and said, “Shrew?”

“Looks like this Sandshrew might be interested in a battle. Want to take a shot at it, Smith?” she asked.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Sandshrew: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Encounters Remaining: 12

Pokémon Encountered: Roggenrola, Magby, Sandshrew
    MCR: 978/4,000 [Common Rank]

Items: 1x Heal Powder, 1x Energy Powder, 1x Energy Powder Plus, 1x Energy Root, 2x Hyper Balls

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines;

The ranger's Espeon Haji then went in front and leaded then way, up the path n the mountain and then we had made it in the base. It was time to decide in through the tunnel or up the mountain, I was certain I knew what to do.

Ranger Ivy then seemed to be thinking about something, and was just going to talk. Then suddenly she seemed to notice a pokemon.

It was to the left, building rocks around its self.Yellow with a creamed colour belly, there was only one pokemon it could be.Sandshrew. Then when we stopped to look at it it looked up and said Shrew? as if it was confused .

“Looks like this Sandshrew might be interested in a battle. Want to take a shot at it, Smith?” the ranger asked then waited for me to reply.

“Hmmm, well I'm not relay sure I guess ill try to escape from it if possible. But if not ill battle it and consider it then.”I then looked at the ranger will a thoughtful face, thinking if I might want to catch it.But i guess if it will let us past I wont get to so best to only think about that if and when it comes i told myself then waited to say what the ranger would say.

@bestyxD; Sorry this took so long. My internet was down for three days.

NBP#6

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

“Hmm, well, I'm not really sure,” Smith said at first, debating whether the Sandshrew was worth catching. While it was fairly common here on the mountain, Sandslash was a decent battler. “I guess I'll try to escape form it if possible. If not, I'll battle it and consider it then,” he said.

Ivy nodded, thinking his reasoning was fair. She looked over to the yellow shrew but saw that it was mostly ignoring them. It had looked curious at first, but that had passed. It was content to continue arranging the rocks or whatever it was doing.

The Ranger shrugged and continued up the path to where it split into the two directions. “Okay,” she said. “This is where you get to decide if you want to travel through the caves or head up the side of the mountain.” She motioned to either path as she spoke. “Chances are we'll get to both one way or another, since a lot of the caves loop to the outside, but which one do you want to traverse first?”

Before he could answer her, a rumbling came from under the ground. The earth broke up in a crooked dome shape a few feet away, and then it trailed toward them, pushing up the dirt as it went. The thing circled around them completely before popping out behind the Trainer.

“Trio trio trio,” it said as a three-headed mole appeared from the ground. Its brown fur almost blended into the place it came from. Only its three reddish noses looked out of place. The Pokemon was bobbing up and down slightly with all three faces. That probably meant that it was active. From what she remembered, they were really fast.

“Well, there's a Dugtrio you can probably battle before you pick a direction to take. Any interest in capturing one of these guys? They're pretty fast.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Dugtrio: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Encounters Remaining: 11

Pokémon Encountered: Roggenrola, Magby, Sandshrew, Dugtrio
    MCR: 0/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines; That's ok, I have been busy last 3 days so no problem for me :)

The ranger then nodded at me as if to say ok and then the the Sandshrew which seemed to be curious. It then just continued arranging the rocks, it didn't seem to be very curious anymore.

Ivy then shrugged and led to the point where the path would then split in to two directions, “Okay,” she then said seemingly going to ask me what way i wanted to go. then continued “This is where you get to decide if you want to travel through the caves or head up the side of the mountain,” she pointed to each direction as she spoke.

“Chances are we'll get to both one way or another, since a lot of the caves loop to the outside, but which one do you want to traverse first?” she then asked and I then thought what would would be better ?, but before i thought anymore about it a rumbling noise then erupted and something came out of the ground about 2 feet away. What is it a pokemon? I thought to my self, it then circled around before I could even see it showing its speed.

It then finally popped out behind me and said “Trio trio trio” as it moved its head, with it's brown fur blending in with the brown. All of its three faces bobbing. I defiantly want to catch this I told my self then waited for the ranger to tell me what its name is, as I have never seen this pokemon before, It seemed fast.

“Well, there's a Dugtrio you can probably battle before you pick a direction to take. Any interest in capturing one of these guys? They're pretty fast.” The ranger told me and then waited for me to say what I thought about it.

“A Dugtrio?, a pretty cool name for a awesome pokemon” I said and then continued “I would love to battle this pokemon, and catch it.” I then stopped to catch my breath and then continued again “I know who to send to battle this pokemon” then through Leafeon's pokeball “of course this will be hard because of Dugtrio's speed but ill give it my all and catch this pokemon , go Leafeon.” Leafeon then appeared out of the pokeball ready to battle. “Now use Leaf Blade” Leafeon then quickly nodded and got ready to use Leaf Blade, I then wondered what the Dugtrio would do as I waited for it to make a move.

@bestyxD; Dugtrio gender?

BP#6

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Smith looked pretty interested in the mole-like Pokemon that had popped up behind him. Then he said, “A Dugtrio? A pretty cool name for an awesome Pokemon.” He decided to battle it, and Ivy was glad he found something else interesting. From what she gathered, Dugtrio was a pretty good battler too, besides being fast.

“I know who to send to battle this Pokemon,” he said next, right before throwing another red and white Pokeball. It hit the ground and burst open, and a flash of light glowed as he added, “Of course this will be hard because of Dugtrio's speed, but I'll give it my all and catch this Pokemon. Go, Leafeon.”

When the light cleared, a cream-colored fox appeared. It had big bushy ears and tail tipped with green. They even looked like leaves. She even had small prickles like thorns and a wispy curling leaf on her forehead that looked a little like hair.

She recognized it as one of the less-used Eeveelutions, although she thought it did pretty well in battle too. This one was moving her brown-capped paws warily, being very careful of the Ground-type she had been called to battle against. She was decently fast too, plus having a type advantage, but that didn't always mean winning in the Park. Wild Pokemon often got creative since they were used to Trainers attempting to capture them.

When Leafeon looked ready, her Trainer called out, “Now use Leaf Blade.” Then he sat back to watch the battle, paying specific attention to what the Dugtrio would do. After all, its actions would determine what he ordered next.

The Leafeon nodded as she started to focus, bracing her feet and tensing up. The Dugtrio watched carefully, not making any motions yet. Ivy wondered if it was careful too. Its heads bobbed up and down, though, signaling that it was ready to move if necessary.

Leafeon then gave a cry as leaves swished off her body, swirling in the air until the came down to make a thick bar of leaves in front of her. Then, with another cry and a lunge of her body, those leaves arced out in a slashing motion, heading right for the Ground-type.

“Trio trio,” it called as it noticed the attack, making a move toward the left to avoid the attack.

The Dugtrio was fast enough that it avoided one of its heads getting swiped by the attack, but the other two managed to get hit. It stopped for a moment as it flinched, shaking off the damage from the attack. Then, with a poof of dust, it barreled underneath the ground. Dugtrio were known for the underground tunnels they dug, and for a second Ivy worried that they were going to have to play whack-a-mole with it as it disappeared.

They didn't have to wait long at all for it to pop back up, however, but with it came a glob of sticky dirt. Ivy thought it was probably a Mud Bomb. Since Dugtrio could dig pretty deep, it could reach the more saturated soil.

With the push of its body, it sent the mud glob soaring at Leafeon. She tried to move, but the mud broke apart and rained down on different parts of her body. It wasn't going to be that effective, but the sticky goo was getting stuck in her fur, and that was going to make it hard for her to hit the already-fast Dugtrio. Her aim wouldn't be that great if she couldn't move her body correctly.

This was going to be an interesting battle, she thought.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Dugtrio: 90% [Used Mud Bomb]
    Careful F Leafeon: 96%[Acc-1] [Used Leaf Blade]

---

Trainer Stats

MCR: 2,129/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon @ 96%
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines; will be more active from now on hurray! and Female, my posts surely getting longer

Leafeon then got ready, got lots of leaves out doing its cry and then with a lunge the leafs were sent flying in a more harsh motion like slashing at the Dugtrio.“Trio trio trio” the ground type called, its call is starting to annoy me I said to myself then saw what it was doing.It moved towards the left to try to miss the leaves.

It avoided one but the other two just managed to hit it, it then stopped for a moment and seemed to flinch from the attack for a second then shook it off, it seemed to be fine.

Then suddenly Dugtrio went underground, dug a hole and for a second I was worried that it would come out and suprise attack Leafeon but it didn't, it came up a second later along with a big blob of dirty mud.With a push of the Dugtrio's body it threw the mud, Leafeon tried to avoid it but there were to many blobs, going on different parts of her body.It then stuck to her fur.This was going to be bad if wouldn't do much damage but she wouldn't be able to move very good.

Then I thought what could I do, I had to get the mud off of her fur.Then i came up with the perfect idea, if it wanted to play like that I would to, my plan was to use Sand-attack so that it would get it in its fur to.That would make it fair and it would surely hit since it would go every where, it would also slow it down so it wouldn't be able to move as fast.Then Leafeon would use Magical Leaf, it wouldn't be able to avoid it because the leaves would follow Dugtrio.It was the perfect plan.

Although the Dugtrio could do something before Leafeon could even move.That's how fast it was.I would just have to hope it wouldn't move, if it did I could be in trouble, depends what attack it used.If it used Dig, which I was sure it could because it seemed to be a ground type I would be in trouble because it would miss both attacks and do a lot of damage to Leafeon.But it was no use thinking of that, it wouldn't do any good.My strategy was to make it slower, not able to use its full speed as a advantage.

While thinking about this I noticed that I had completely forgot that I was in the middle of a pokemon battle, I almost forgot to call out to Leafeon.But then I remembered and called out “Leafeon, lets win this” Leafeon agreed and nodded her head.I then continued “If Dugtrio wants to play like this then we will play, use Sand-attack to get the sand into Dugtrio's fur.Then use Magical Leaf, the sand should make it much easier to hit.” The reason I told Leafeon what it was for was just because it might have got confused, confused of what it was meant to do.Me and Leafeon had always been friends, even if we disagreed on some things.

I then waited for Leafeon to use Sand-attack, wondered if Dugtrio would would do anything.Also wondered how much damage the attack would do.

@bestyxD; Glad to hear it ^^ And longer posts will definitely help.

BP#7

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Smith had to think fast against his opponent. Ivy could almost see the wheels in his head turning as he tried to think of a plan to get the upper hand against the fast Dugtrio. Thankfully, he managed to come up with something before the Ground-type could launch another attack.

“Leafeon, let's win this,” he said, and his Pokemon nodded back, clearly on board with the idea. “If Dugtrio wants to play like this then we will play. Use Sand-attack to get the sand into Dugtrio's fur. Then use Magical Leaf, the sand should make it much easier to hit.”

It was a fair idea. The Dugtrio was playing a little dirty with her mud tricks earlier, so that would hopefully even things out. The Ground-type sat bobbing her heads up and down for a second while the Leafeon sprung into action. She ran forward quickly and then planted her feet and turned to the side, doing a little hop as she came down onto the dirt.

In response, the sand kicked up from the pressure, and it sprayed out toward the Dugtrio. She clearly hadn't expected that, and the grains of dirt washed over her. She gave a protesting noise as she shook all three of her heads in unison to clear the debris. Ivy saw that she didn't get it all, which would make her vision not as good. The eyes were a sensitive spot, and there wasn't much body to a Dugtrio.

Then, Leafeon started up her next attack. Leaves spiraled off her body once again, but this time they hovered in the air around her in no particular pattern or design. Energy of different colors encircled them and made them glow as they twitched and flicked, waiting for the Grass-type to launch them. She concentrated, and the leaves suddenly became motionless before they all shot off toward the Dugtrio.

The Ground-type saw and immediately sprang into action, burying underneath the ground again to try and evade what was coming. Ivy heard the scraping of the dirt as the Pokemon dug another tunnel. This didn't stop the Magical Leaf, however, as all at once, they arched up into the air and then straight into the hole the Dugtrio escaped into.

This technique was a little complicated since it required more of a mental prowess than a physical one, which the Leafon species was more adept at. Smith's Pokemon seemed to do just fine, though, as when Dugtrio popped out of the tunnel she had made on the other side of the field, she had little tiny cuts on her three heads. It looked like the leaves had caught up to her underneath the ground.

Then, Dugtrio called up her own energy. Three orbs of different colors appeared in front of her: one in icy blue, one in bright red, and one in sharp yellow. She recognized the move as a Tri-Attack. The three shaded orbs then began to spin in a circle so they all bled together in a ring of color. Dugtrio wasn't known for being much of a special attacker, but the real hazard in this technique was the chance of status. This move could burn, freeze, or paralyze the target if it worked.

In almost no time at all, Dugtrio unleased the Tri-Attack in Leafeon's direction. The Grass-type tried to dodge, but one of the elemental orbs hit her, making her cry out. From the speed of the move, Ivy couldn't tell which one it had been. They were lucky she only got hit with part of it, though, due to the sand in Dugtrio's eyes.

“That was a good plan,” Ivy told Smith. “More creative moves like that should really help you out.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? F Dugtrio: 79% [Acc-1] [Used Tri-Attack]
    Careful F Leafeon: 91% [Acc-1] [Used Sand-Attack and Magical Leaf]

---

Trainer Stats

MCR: 4,907/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon @ 91%
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines; Been a tiring day today, luckily I had a few hours spare time to do this, also still getting longer little by little :)

Leafeon then ran a bit forward, got ready by putting her feet in place and then turned sidewards and done a little hop coming down.

The sand then kicked up and headed towards Dugtrio , sprayed on her fur but more importantly her eyes. All three of her heads then shook at the same time, trying to get the sand off however not all of it came off and I knew we were now even. It would now be much harder for the Dugtrio to aim.

I was amazed that it actually hut. I was expecting the Dugtrio to dig underground, but i guess it didn't want to. Leafeon was now beginning it second attack , leaves going around the little grass type, each of them different colors glowing waiting for Leafeon to send them off. She then concentrated on only the Dugtrio and send all of the leaves off fast.

The Dugtrio saw it and immediately dug a hole underground it was trying to escape but it was no use the leaves would catch up, at least that's what I thought. It was then silent for a second. No noise just the tense air of Leafeon focusing looking for where he would pop out. Then a second later Dugtrio came out of the ground, with scratches on it. The Magical Leaf must have hut the Dugtrio underground which was surprising I thought it might not be able to hit if it moved fast, lucky it didn't.

The Dugtrio then took 3 orbs of energy, each different colors one a icy kind of blue, one a bright shade of red, the last in a sharp yellow. They reminded me of fire, ice and a electric pokemon's attack.It was Tri-Attack the attack that could burn, freeze or paralyze Leafeon which was quite extraordinary.

In less than a second the orbs began swirling together to make one colorful orb. Then at very fast speed released it on Leafeon, she tried to avoid it but couldn't, it was just to fast a element of it missed but i couldn't see what one, it was very fast. But one also hut, again I couldn't see the only way i knew was by Leafeon crying out. It didn't burn, freeze or paralyze it just did a lot of damage.

“That was a good plan,” the ranger told me. “More creative moves like that should really help you out.”

“Thanks ,” I replied trying to be nice.“It was the best I could come up with quickly.”

It hopefully damaged it a bit, but the battle was still just beginning I thought then what move to use next, I was sure it wouldn't fall for it again. But what move could I use? I asked myself, then knew I was forgetting a move.

I then remembered, Synthesis the move that would heal Leafeon. It would heal even if Dugtrio attacked before although, I wanted to deal some damage before it attacked, that was were Quick Attack would come in , use Quick Attack fast then Synthesis to heal. It seemed to be a interesting combination.

I then called out “Leafeon, use Quick Attack quickly then use Synthesis to heal.” I then watched Leafeon as she nodded like saying ok to me, and then she got ready to do it. But my worry was what the Dugtrio would do.

@bestyxD; Really sorry about how long this took. Work and stuff kept me really busy lately. I'm sort of between projects at school right now so the posts should be more regular.

Your posts are definitely getting better. Keep it up!

BP#8

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Smith looked thoughtful for a moment as he figured out what to do next. The Dugtrio was still getting
    over the last attack, so the Trainer thankfully had a few minutes to spare.

Before the Ground-type could attack again, the Trainer had thought of something. “Leafeon,” he called out, “use Quick Attack then use Synthesis to heal.”

The Leafeon nodded and then wasted no time in complying with the request. Faster than she seemed able to move, the Grass-type darted toward the three-headed mole. When she was super close, she leapt up a little, hitting the Dugtrio with a flying kick, the added momentum giving her more force for the attack.

The mole bent back as far as her protective tunnel would allow as she shook off the attack, and she also ducked down underneath the ground a little as she recovered. Thankfully for Leafeon, this was just the break she needed in order to perform her other technique.

The green fox trotted a decent distance away from the place Dugtrio had disappeared into, just in case the wild Pokemon recovered faster. Then, Ivy noticed that her leaves and body seemed to take on a new shine than before, like it was absorbing and reradiating the sunlight. In fact, Ivy would practically see the air heating up around the Leafeon, which made sense. Energy was often converted into heat, and Synthesis was a form of photosynthesis that regular plants used to eat.

The Ranger watched as the tiny cuts and scrapes disappeared on the fox's skin, rippling over with healthy, shiny fur that was unblemished. Her whole stance looked better and stronger now, like she was full of energy. That would be helpful for the rest of the battle, since Ivy had a feeling it wasn't going to be quick. They were both careful battlers.

The Dugtrio then seemed to realize what was going on. She popped back up out of her hole just in time to see Leafeon radiating from her shiny coat. The Ground-type immediately sprung into action, bobbing her heads up and down for a moment before disappearing under the ground completely. When she returned, she had a thick, gooey substance that was similar to the Mud Bomb she had used earlier. This thing, however, was a sickly purple and green color, and there were small pockets of air creating bubbles on the surface of it.

With a heave, the Dugtrio launced the Poison attack into the air, causing the Leafeon to scatter so she wouldn't get hit. The Sludge Bomb rained down, producing pockets of poison that settled onto the ground and didn't soak in. Flecks of the substance splashed up onto Leafon as she darted around, but none of them hit her directly, thankfully.

While she was still running around, the Dugtrio had something else up her non-existent sleeves. Ivy saw that small rocks and stones on the field were starting to move of their own volition. A strange energy then was faintly visible around them for a second before some of the rocks jerked across the field and up into the air so they were floating from about waist height to barely off the ground. Once they were in position, the rocks stilled completely and that ghastly energy disappeared from around them.

Some of the quick motions of the rocks had trailed through the poison puddles, so some of the stone pieces had purple ooze dripping off of them. That didn't bode well. Grass-types were weak against Poison-type moves, and if Leafeon wasn't careful, she'd take a lot of damage from either the puddles or the poison-dipped rocks.

“Be careful,” Ivy called out. “That was a Stealth Rock technique. If you get too close to those rocks, they'll activate and cause damage to your Pokemon.”

Smith would have to be careful now. It looked like Dugtrio had kicked the battle up a notch.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? F Dugtrio: 71% [Acc-1] [Used Sludge Bomb and Stealth Rock]
    Careful F Leafeon: 98% [Acc-1] [SR] [Used Quick Attack and Synthesis]

Area Effects: There are puddles of poison and Stealth Rocks on the field.

---

Trainer Stats

MCR: 7,852/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon @ 98%
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines; I know how you feel I have been busy too, little longer again.

Leafeon sprung off as fast as she could. When she got very close she jumped a little, and then kicked it. I guess that would help with a little more power, hit the Dugtrio harder.

The Dugtrio then bent back as far as she could, recovering from the attack ducking down. This would be good for Leafeon it would give the grassy eveelution the time she needed.

Leafeon then went a little distance away from where the Dugtrio went into, because if it came out it could surprise attack. Then I saw Leafeon doing the technique. It seemed to make her body, leaves took on a shinier form. She seemed to be taking in the suns rays, that would make sense since it was a grass move, often grass pokemon used sunlight in there techniques same with grass you could say, the little cuts, scrapes from earlier on then disappeared. Leafeon was now healed! and looked all shiny. Leafeon now looked like she had not even battle yet.

However the Dugtrio then realised what was happening and as a result got out of the little hole and saw Leafeon's shiny new coat, it immediately got at work, its three heads moving and then seeming to disappear into the ground then a second later popping out fast. But not alone, with a thick gooey bubbly liquid.

Dugtrio then launched the blobs into the air making Leafeon have to try to dodge them. She manage to dodge all of them with only a few bits of poison hitting her from splatting down, luckily nothing hut her directly. It could have been trouble if it did.

while Leafeon was running around the Dugtrio decided to use a other attack, the rocks were moving. A strange kind of energy was visible for a second before the rock went across the field and into the air, floating barely off the ground. Once in position they just sat there, the energy disappearing from them.

I noticed some of them had the poison dipped in them. If they hut Leafeon they could do some serious damage, I made a note in my head about this then watched them.

“Be careful,” Ranger Ivy called out. “That was a Stealth Rock technique. If you get too close to those rocks, they'll activate and cause damage to your Pokemon.”

So that was Stealth rocks I said to myself, it would be best to use a move that uses no contact. One that didn't need contact, choosing it would be hard although there were a few Leafeon could learn.

Giga Drain would heal Leafeon as well as damage Dugtrio but it could activate the rocks if it got to close. Grasswhistle on the other hand would put Dugtrio to sleep, make it easier to catch but if the Dugtrio went underground it could put me in trouble. So much to chose, so little time to do it. It was a hard choice but eventually I decided to use Giga drain, I figured it would be best to use it alone, just make sure Leafeon kept a eye on Dugtrio.

“Leafeon,” I eventually called out “use Giga drain, also keep a eye on Dugtrio. It might have a plan,” Leafeon then looked at Dugtrio. Its eyes gave away nothing, well all 3 sets of eyes. I then waited for Dugtrio to make it more, or maybe Leafeon would attack first. One thing was for sure this would be an exciting battle.

@bestyxD;

BP#9

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Smith thought for a moment, and then he seemed to come up with an idea. “Leafeon,” he said, “use Giga Drain. Also keep an eye on Dugtrio. She might have a plan.”

The Trainer's Pokemon fixed her eyes on the target like Smith said to, gathering energy for her next attack. Giga Drain, a long distance move, was probably smart to use now, since the Stealth Rock on the field would activate if Leafeon got too close to them. Not to mention that there were poisoned puddles scattered around the field too, which would surely cause her harm if she stepped in them.

The Dugtrio didn't move at first, even as tiny bits of green energy started to appear hovering around the Ground-type. Ivy thought that maybe she didn't see the attack forming around her, since the Sand-Attack earlier had obscured her vision a little. Either way, it would help out the Grass-type now.

When the Giga Drain speckles actually landed on the Dugtrio and started to sap energy, the mole gave a startled jump, but by then, it was too late to try and avoid or shake the attack off. The Dugtrio cried out, but the attack was brief, and soon she was left panting and huffing. She sunk a little closer into the ground as she tried to recover.

The little green orbs of energy arced off of the Dugtrio's heads and flew back toward Leafeon. Upon reaching her, they landed on her own skin and began to soak in, just like the Synthesis had done. She hadn't been as hurt this time, so there wasn't of improvement to her looks, but the extra energy was bound to help.

The Dugtrio then started to act, but from a distance. Ivy didn't see her move from her semi-sunken position at all, but rocks started to move on the field. It was different from the Stealth Rock, she saw, as those stones that had been placed before stayed where they were. Instead, ones of different shapes and sizes began to be cloaked in a purple and blue energy, and when there was a thin flim around them, they started to wobble.

Suddenly, they all shot off from their scattered positions and honed in on the Leafeon's area, all of them zooming toward her body just like the spores from the Giga Drain had done. Leafeon did her best to move, but the rocks slammed into her, sending her tumbling over the ground. Ivy grimaced in sympathy. Luckily, Leafeon stopped rolling just before she landed in one of the purple bubbling puddles. The Grass-type got up and shook herself off, but the Ranger could tell that it hadn't been very fun.

She then looked around for the other Pokemon, but the Dugtrio was nowhere to be seen. She was gone – buried under the ground in hiding. This was what Ivy had worried about from the start. Dugtrio were masters of underground tunneling, and Leafeon wasn't. If she tried to go down one of the dugouts, she would surely be trapped and at the Ground-type's mercy. It was going to be hard getting the Dugtrio out from her safety.

There was silence for a few moments, and Ivy wondered what the wild Pokemon was planning. Then, the ground gave a minute shake, something that only staggered but didn't make the Ranger or Trainer fall. She had a feeling that it had only been a test. The real quake was to come.

“Dugtrio's probably planning some type of Ground attack next,” she told her Trainer. “Maybe an Earthquake or a Bulldoze. Be really careful. There's way too much stuff on the field for Leafeon to run into if she has to brace herself against an attack.”

Smith would definitely need his thinking cap to ride out this one.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? F Dugtrio: 62% [Acc-1] [Used Ancient Power and Using ???][Under the ground]
    Careful F Leafeon: 92% [Acc-1] [SR] [Used Giga Drain]

Area Effects: There are puddles of poison and Stealth Rocks on the field.

---

Trainer Stats

MCR: 10,960/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Pokémon Stats

Relaxed M Flareon @ 68%

Brave F Jolteon

Careful F Leafeon @ 92%
    URPG Stats

@WinterVines; Sorry for long, long, long wait but better late than never xD

Dugtrio didn't move as it saw the attack being made, maybe because of the sand in her eves she couldn't see very well. One hing was for sure it would help me and Leafeon a lot.

Leafeon was preparing her attack by gathering little green circles together then they went to Dugtrio sapping energy from the ground type, it tried to jump but it was to late they had already got to near.

She then called out as the attack hut her. The energy that was sapped then went back to Leafeon healing her a little. This would help me a lot.

The Dugtrio then acted, with rocks moving, but it wasn't the Stealth Rocks, it looked different. Then they began to fill with purple and blue energy, then they headed off for Leafeon. Leafeon tried to dodge them but it slammed into her pushing her very near a purple puddle of poison luckily she was able to stop and shake off the attack, it looked like it did a lot of damage to Leafeon.

Dugtrio then very quickly got underground, probably plotting its next attack. The ground then began to shake, not as strong as a earthquake but but quite strong. “Dugtrio's probably planning some type of Ground attack next,” the ranger told me “Maybe an Earthquake or a Bulldoze. Be really careful. There's way too much stuff on the field for Leafeon to run into if she has to brace herself against an attack.”

This was a hard decision to make what to do how would Leafeon prepare for the attack and try to not get hurt. The Dugtrio was going to come out of the ground fast and attack but I wondered if it was fast enough for Leafeon to not see it.

Leafeon was going to have to time it right for what I had in mind. My plan was to Growl at it just at the right moment when it came up and surprise it so its attack does less damage, it was all about timing whether it would work or not I had not idea.

Without hesitation I shouted out “ Leafeon just as it jumps out Growl at it, its all about timing but try to keep your eyes wide open for it.” I then watched Leafeon with her eyes wide open ready to Growl whenever needed. This was going to be relay relay hard for her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast