Individual RP: Ataro - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: Ataro

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Ataro

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    NBP #12

Ataro didn’t say anything in response to my question, instead tossing down a PokeDoll to distract Starly with when the little bird refused to be one its way. It poked the Doll with its beak, then chirped and picked it up before returning to the tree with the egg it had left behind. Once it was gone, I turned to face Ataro, only to notice a small group of large green Pokemon moving in from the right. It was a herd of Meganium, passing by on their way to the nearest pond to get something to drink, most likely.

“You gonna be okay?” I asked, not wanting to continue the run if the run-in with the Starly was going to bother him so much. “If you want to keep going, there’s a little group of Meganium moving past not far away, or we could look for something else. Or we can end your run if you’d feel more comfortable doing that.” Psi, standing about seven feet away, glanced back with an impatient expression practically branded on his face. Thankfully, he remained silent and didn’t make the situation worse by playing any “jokes”.

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Ataro
    *Trainer Items: Supreme Park Ball ; Status Bomb Bundle ; Calming Fragrance Plus ; Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail) ; Pokeplayer ; Intermediate Voice Disk – Castform ; Pokedoll x2 ; Super Ball x2 ; Park Ball x1 ; Hyper Ball x2 ; Digital Camera ; Virizion Picture ; Snorlax Picture ; Chansey Picture

*Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining | Mild and overcast | Speed Run
    *Pokemon Encountered: Bulbasaur ; Cinccino ; Tauros ; Virizion ; Snorlax ; Minccino ; Chansey ; Starly ; Meganium
    *Pokemon Captured: Brave Female Minccino

*MCR Count: 773
    *Pokemon Stats:
    -Sassy Female Lopunny @ Cute Charm w/ EMs attract, blizzard, charge beam, cut, drain punch, facade, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, grass knot, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, low sweep, protect, rain dance, rest, rock smash, shadow ball, sleep talk, strength, substitute, sunny day, thunder, thunderbolt, thunder wave, toxic, water pulse, work up, circle throw (bm), encore (bm), endeavor (mt), fake out (bm), fire punch (bm), heal bell (mt), ice punch (bm), low kick (bm), switcheroo (bm) | Out of Ball | 68.26%

-Impish Female Lickilicky @ Cloud Nine w/ EMs attract, blizzard, brick break, bubblebeam, counter, curse, cut, double edge, earthquake, explosion, facade, fire blast, fire punch, flamethrower, fling, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, ice punch, icy wind, mimic, protect, psych up, rain dance, rest, return, rock climb, rock slide, rock smash, rock tomb, sandstorm, seismic toss, shadow ball, sleep talk, snore, solarbeam, strength, substitute, sunny day, surf, swords dance, thunder, thunderbolt, thunderpunch, toxic, water gun, whirlpool, amnesia (bm), hammer arm (bm), heal bell (sm), wish (sm), zen headbutt (mt) | In Ball | 100%

@Ataro

As the Starly happily chirped and ran away with the PokeDoll, I started to wipe off the sweat that was dripping down on my face. I sure wasn't feeling as well as when I had started off the run. It might have well be the weather, or perhaps the sight of the Starly feasting on Chanzey's egg was still lingering inside my head.

My ranger noted that a Meganium has appeared and asked if I was interested to capture it or not. Seemingly noticing my condition, she had asked if I wanted to perhaps take a break and leave the Park. I decided to do the last offer given, but took out my camera before that. I took a quick snapshot of Meganium and said, "Thanks for rangering so far Sara, I think I will take a break and return back to the Park a while later."

@Dog of Hellsing
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Blog Entries

Ranger: Trainer Sara
    NBP #13

I didn’t know whether it was indeed the encounter with Starly that had gotten to him, or if perhaps he simply wasn’t feeling so good, as Ataro looked a bit ill now. He wiped some sweat from his forehead and glanced in the direction of the Meganium herd, taking a quick picture of them before saying, "Thanks for rangering so far Sara, I think I will take a break and return back to the Park a while later."

“You’re more than welcome,” I told the young man with an apologetic smile. “Sorry that your end has to end like this and hopefully you’ll feel better soon. Let’s go ahead and get back to the Outpost at the Docks so we can get everything finalized and you can claim your Minccino.”

===

TRAINER INFORMATION:

*Name: Ataro
    *Trainer Items: Supreme Park Ball ; Status Bomb Bundle ; Calming Fragrance Plus ; Escape Package (Pokedoll + Poketoy + Fluffy Tail + Slowpoke Tail) ; Pokeplayer ; Intermediate Voice Disk – Castform ; Pokedoll x2 ; Super Ball x2 ; Park Ball x1 ; Hyper Ball x2 ; Digital Camera ; Virizion Picture ; Snorlax Picture ; Chansey Picture ; Meganium Picture

*Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining | Mild and overcast | Speed Run
    *Pokemon Encountered: Bulbasaur ; Cinccino ; Tauros ; Virizion ; Snorlax ; Minccino ; Chansey ; Starly ; Meganium
    *Pokemon Captured: Brave Female Minccino

*MCR Count: 753
    *Pokemon Stats:
    -Sassy Female Lopunny @ Cute Charm w/ EMs attract, blizzard, charge beam, cut, drain punch, facade, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, grass knot, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, low sweep, protect, rain dance, rest, rock smash, shadow ball, sleep talk, strength, substitute, sunny day, thunder, thunderbolt, thunder wave, toxic, water pulse, work up, circle throw (bm), encore (bm), endeavor (mt), fake out (bm), fire punch (bm), heal bell (mt), ice punch (bm), low kick (bm), switcheroo (bm) | Out of Ball | 68.26%

-Impish Female Lickilicky @ Cloud Nine w/ EMs attract, blizzard, brick break, bubblebeam, counter, curse, cut, double edge, earthquake, explosion, facade, fire blast, fire punch, flamethrower, fling, focus blast, focus punch, giga impact, hidden power [bug], hyper beam, ice beam, ice punch, icy wind, mimic, protect, psych up, rain dance, rest, return, rock climb, rock slide, rock smash, rock tomb, sandstorm, seismic toss, shadow ball, sleep talk, snore, solarbeam, strength, substitute, sunny day, surf, swords dance, thunder, thunderbolt, thunderpunch, toxic, water gun, whirlpool, amnesia (bm), hammer arm (bm), heal bell (sm), wish (sm), zen headbutt (mt) | In Ball | 100%

RP ENDED

===

OOC: Don't forget to post claiming Cino :P.

@Ataro

OOC: So apparently you have to do this. o_o Posting to claim my Pokemon and my HARD EARNED CASH
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123