Individual RP: Ataro - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Individual RP: Ataro

Default Re: Individual RP: Ataro

I watched as Aipom approached Tauros with a speedy acceleration, and Tauros went for a strike on the right, only to smash into Aipom's decoy instead. Though it had taken a hit, the decoy still remained, and didn't fade away. The Tauros seemed even more enraged because it seemed like its attack wasn't quite effective at all. Before it could display any other form of counterattack or emotions, Aipom smashed her fist-like tail onto Tauros's back with Focus Punch.

However, it didn't end over there. Just as Tauros landed on the ground, it took advantage of its weight and the velocity at which it was smashed towards the ground on, and slammed onto the ground to defect sharp rocks; blasting them in a wide spread of direction. The attack seemed similar to a Rock Blast attack, but it was in truth, simply making use of the battle surrounding. Unfortunately, Aipom's Substitute took the full brunt of the attack and faded away, but that wasn't the end of it. There were still rocks headed for Aipom, whom didn't had enough time to react. Thus, the blast of rocks knocked Aipom back; causing some residual damage. Like before, she still landed perfectly on a nearby rock protrusion. She was starting to look tired, however, Tauros was definitely in a much worst state than her.

Suddenly, a thought struck me. I remembered I had asked Aipom to use Detect just when she was in range of Tauros's strike, just so she can anticipate the movements of her foe and dodge it. However, now as I recall it, that attack wasn't done. I wasn't sure if there weren't enough time for Aipom to perform the attack, which was why she didn't, or perhaps she had just forgotten about it due to the three attack command that I had instructed her to do. Though, none of that was a concern now. The Tauros, is now ready, for the final blow.

"Alright Aipom, let's wrap this up. Give it a final blow with a Swift, so that we can get it to a critical health zone, thus increasing the chances of a capture," I instructed Aipom.

Once she heard the command, she did a jump and then a huge somersault, as her tail glowed in a shiny sparkle of yellow at the same time. As she spun in the air, star-shaped missiles burst out of her tail and blasted themselves towards the Tauros. The Swift attack had almost resembled ninja shurikens, except there were yellow in color instead. I grabbed a Park Ball at the same time and threw it towards the Tauros. Once the attack had hit Tauros, the damage would be dealt, and it would be immediately followed up by a capture attempt; leaving no chances for Tauros to counterattack unless it manages to escape from the capture device.

Though, it would also be possible to not use Swift. I had only made use of another attack to lower Tauros's health to the most possible minimum, so that my chances of a successful capture can be maximized. I had originally planned to make use of my stronger capture balls, such as the Super Ball, Hyper Ball, or even the Supreme Park Ball which I had received from a special event to capture Tauros, since Tauros was after all an Intermediate ranked Pokemon which meant that it was harder to catch. However, from the looks of it, a Park Ball looked like it could get the job done as well, due to the health condition of the Tauros. It also looked completely drained at the same time from the battle, so I'd rather use a Park Ball instead.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

(OOC: I kinda made Detect work as a not very visual attack, more of just an extremely accurate prediction. The first blow probably shouldn't have struck, but the Rock Slide was a last minute change really to keep the battle from being one-sided, and while it wasn't meant to punish (more to keep things interesting), I didn't think it would be in the prediction, though I suppose I should've mentioned it. Still working on this stuff .-.)

BP#5 (Vs. Tauros Post 5)

Aipom slung a barrage of stars at the Bull Pokémon; they didn't seem as strong as they could've been, but they didn't need to be. Tauros was already almost down for the count, though it still had fight in it. Tauros stomped when hit, but at the range all it did was shake up the rock Aipom was standing on a bit; it did clear the ice shards near where Tauros was standing, however.

In its newfound rage caused by its wounds, Tauros was blind to the Park Ball zooming at it. The ball slammed into the Pokémon's forehead, and engulfed it in a bright light. The Bull Pokémon fought from inside the capture device for at least a minute, longer than I've seen any Pokémon resist capture, but it didn't have the strength to break out and the ball finally locked around it.

I walked up to the Tauros in the now-mostly-clear road and picked up the ball. "Congrats, Ataro. You caught Tauros."

A small device starting ringing from within my jacket pocket, sensing Ataro's capture. Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon. They fight each other by loc- I turned off the devices voice; Ataro had a Tauros before and certainly knew what he was up against. He didn't need to be lectured on his newly captured Pokémon.

"That was a good show, Ataro. Need some time to rest up, or do you want to keep going?"

---
    Name: Ataro
    Area: Botanic Gardens
    Encounters Remaining: 12
    Items: Park Ball x4, Super Ball x5, Hyper Ball x5, Supreme Park Ball, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Ranger's Delight (3 time uses), Status Bomb, PokePlayer, Honey x2, Squirt Bottle, Blank Voice Disc, Intermediate Voice Disk (Tauros), Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant), Pokedoll x4

Battle Statistics:
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 0/????

Current Battling Pokémon: Aipom 58%, Speed++

Encounters Finished: Kangaskhan, Furret

Pokemon Caught: Bold M Tauros

Pokemon: Aipom
    Nickname: N/A
    Ability: Pickup
    Nature: Sassy
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Cut, Detect, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hidden Power, Ice Punch, Rest, Return, Rock Smash, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Snatch, Strength, Substitute, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Counter (BM), Fake Out (BM)
    Stats: 58%

Pokemon: Miltank
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Careful
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Curse, Double Team, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Punch, Fling, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Whirlpool, Counter (MT), Double Edge (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Iron Head (MT), Seismic Toss (BM)

Pokemon: Kangaskhan
    Ability: Early Bird
    Nature: Gentle
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Avalanche, Body Slam, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Double Team, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Mega Kick, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Safeguard, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Submission, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunder, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Endeavor (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Wish (SM), Yawn (SM)

Eventually, the capture device stopped shaking, which represented a successful capture. Siless walked up to the Tauros in the now-mostly-clear road and picked up the ball. "Congrats, Ataro. You caught Tauros. That was a good show. Need some time to rest up, or do you want to keep going?"

"Thanks Siless! Just a bit. Aipom, I want you to use Rest to fully heal yourself of any fatigue or injuries. Once you do that, I'll have Miltank heal you by using Heal Bell, which will help to recover faster," I said, as I threw a Pokeball onto the ground.

Aipom did what I told her to do and curled her tail up to form a sort of 'cushion', while she gently lay herself to a deep slumber. As she started using Rest, she started giving off a faint glow of emerald green, which seemed to cover some of the bruises that she had received earlier from the battle. As my Pokeball opened up at the same time, my Miltank appeared and she called out her name endearingly. These three Pokemon of mine were always close to each other, so they got along really well naturally.

"Miltank, let's heal Aipom up with Heal Bell!"

She nodded happily as she started to jump around joyfully. While performing her action, a resounding bell-sound started to emit from her. The sound was of a soothing and calm tone, one that would not only heal Pokemon's status problems, but also cure you of any mental fatigue. Upon hearing the bell, Aipom woke up suddenly, more refreshed than ever. She hopped around joyfully and thanked Miltank earnestly. Once we were done, I proceeded to return Miltank to her Pokeball.

"Okay, Siless. I'm ready!"

(Wasn't sure if you wanted to keep the disk going since you caught Tauros or change it to the Bouffalant disk. You still have 2 uses on the first for this run, and 5 uses on the second, and even not rolling it on this encounter you can get all of your uses in before leaving, unless you leave early, so I thought it best to just give you a Pokémon so you can keep going.)

NBP#5

Under normal circumstances, Rest couldn't be interrupted. If an offensive move such as Uproar or Wake-Up Slap woke the target up, the healing from the rest would be lowered, if it activated at all. However, Heal Bell woke up the target with a soothing sound that granted it energy, amplifying the effect. I hadn't seen it in action before, but almost instantly Aipom looked as if she just got a full night's sleep.

Ataro returned his Miltank to the Pokéball after their preparations for journeying ahead. The road ahead was perfectly fine; it was clear Furret hadn't caused trouble over here. As we walked down, I heard a rustling from a nearby bush. It took a while to figure out what it was; a Deerling was hiding, but was watching Ataro closely. As I watched it it ventured out of the bush a bit for a better view and maybe to let us know it was there, but it was hesitant to approach me. It seemed to be focusing on Ataro, mostly.

"I think this little one is interested in you, want it?"

---
    Items: Park Ball x4, Super Ball x5, Hyper Ball x5, Supreme Park Ball, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Ranger's Delight (3 time uses), Status Bomb, PokePlayer, Honey x2, Squirt Bottle, Blank Voice Disc, Intermediate Voice Disk (Tauros), Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant), Pokedoll x4

Battle Statistics: Deerling/?/???-100%
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 1608/4000

Current Battling Pokémon: -

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Cut, Detect, Facade, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hidden Power, Ice Punch, Rest, Return, Rock Smash, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Snatch, Strength, Substitute, Taunt, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, U-Turn, Water Pulse, Counter (BM), Fake Out (BM)
    Stats: 100%

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Attract, Brick Break, Curse, Double Team, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Punch, Fling, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Protect, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunderpunch, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Whirlpool, Counter (MT), Double Edge (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Iron Head (MT), Seismic Toss (BM)

TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Aerial Ace, Attract, Avalanche, Body Slam, Brick Break, Counter, Curse, Cut, Double Edge, Double Team, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Fling, Focus Punch, Giga Impact, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Iron Tail, Mega Kick, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Climb, Rock Slide, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Safeguard, Seismic Toss, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Snore, Solarbeam, Strength, Submission, Substitute, Sunny Day, Surf, Swagger, Thunder, Thunderpunch, Toxic, Whirlpool, Endeavor (BM), Hammer Arm (BM), Wish (SM), Yawn (SM)

We continued walking down the road; there was nothing interesting about the route. I had almost dozed off while walking, but was interrupted by the rustling sound of a nearby bush. I looked on tiredly, expecting a creature to pop out any time now. As I had expected, a Pokemon jumped out of the bushes. Cliche, I thought.

It was a Deerling, whose legs were poised in such a position that made it look like it was trying to hide from us. I was baffled. How could a Pokemon jump out of the bushes to alert itself to us and still try to hide? It then separated itself from the confines of the bushes, and walked just a bit closer towards us, while still keeping its distance. It seemed to inspect me thoroughly with its focused gaze - it was probably interested in me.

"I think this little one is interested in you, want it?" Siless told me; even he could tell that the little critter seemed to be concentrating on me throughout.

"... Nah, I think I will pass on this one," I said, not too impressed at a Deerling. I had always thought that Sawsbuck looked pretty ugly, except for perhaps the Winter-forme Sawsbuck. Even if Deerling was a really adorable little critter, which it is, I had no intentions to capture one since I had no particular attraction for it, nor did I have any use for one.

I didn't felt like using my Pokedolls, so I decided to try and run away instead. Or at least, sort of. I went format and patted the Deerling on the head, before trying to walk off, hoping it wouldn't be too persistent and continue to bother us. Suddenly, I recalled that I still had the Tauros disk playing. I quickly took out my Pokeplayer and stopped the player, then taking out the disk. It had already worked and I had already captured Tauros, and I didn't want another one anyway. I took out another voice disk, except this one had 'Bouffalant' scribbled on it instead. I quickly inserted it into the Pokeplayer and the cry of a bull, similar that of my earlier disk, started to resonate through the garden. I continued walking away with my ranger, while keeping a cautious eye on my back, just in case the Deerling decide to be persistent instead.

NBP6

Ataro tried to walk away from the Deerling while starting up his Bouffalant voice disk. Deerling, however, did not seem to want to leave. It followed a good distance behind us, though Ataro made sure to keep his eye on the Deerling. The deer wasn't forcing into Ataro's space, though it was obvious it was looking for a trainer.

Suddenly, Deerling bounded ahead of the two of us, and started digging up something on the side of the road. A few hoofbeats later, and a small berry plant emerged from the ground.

"Li-ling!" Deerling wanted to help out. I had absolutely no problem with this; it kept me from having to try and find a berry patch for Ataro to use by myself.

"You have a squirt bottle, right? If you want to spray this spot I'll be sure to pick up the berries on our way out and send them your way."

---

Battle Statistics: Deerling/?/???-100%
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 3759/4000

Current Battling Pokémon: -

The Deerling seemed persistent after all. He continued to follow us, despite keeping a safe distance still. Suddenly, he overtook us and stopped us in our tracks. I had expected him to get aggressive, but it started to burrow into the soft soil instead. A few hoofbeats after, a small berry started to emerge from the ground.

"You have a squirt bottle, right? If you want to spray this spot I'll be sure to pick up the berries on our way out and send them your way."

This was so much of a coincidence. Somehow, I started to think about the possibilities that Deerling was trying really hard to join my team; it really wanted a trainer. I was a little touched by his determination, and he even seemed to want to help me find a couple of berries, as if he had knew I had a Squirt Bottle. Suddenly, I recalled a Gift Station was coming up soon. Of all the people I knew, Cameron was probably the only one whom was interested in a Deerling and didn't have one yet. I figured I could try and capture one for it, since he and my Snorlax were in a Park expedition together. Perhaps a form of thanks for taking care of my Snorlax while he rangers Cameron himself. Bizarre, but true.

I wanted the capture to be a relatively fast one. But before I decided to do anything, I wanted to get this job done before I forgot about it. I walked forward to the Deerling and watered the berry sprout two times, in hopes of managing to find a berry later on. At the same time, I asked him if he wanted to battle me, to which he nodded eagerly.

I decided to go with a simple attack. "Okay Aipom, you're up. Let's make this quick and simple. Attack the Deerling with a Double Hit, but while you're charging up that attack, convert the attack power residue into a Brick Break instead. That way, you would be able to use the characteristics of Double Hit to use Brick Break twice with your tail," I said.

As Aipom ran towards the Deerling whom was pretty close, the fists at the end of her tail glowed in a white flash. However, that was not all. Her tail started to harden, into a rigid-like structure - it was no longer soft. She approached the Deerling, ready to smash her Brick Break onto the Deerling, Double Hit style. I wasn't about to waste any time, and decided to throw my Park Ball now. I took the Park Ball and tossed it towards the Deerling. By the time the attack was dealt, the Park Ball would have opened upon contact on Deerling and consume it within the sphere, minimizing the chances of any possible escapes.

NBP7

Deerling didn't put up much of a fight at all. Not that it had a chance to, two blows were struck and the ball latched around the wild Pokémon almost instantly. And Ataro's Aipom took out a Tauros.. I wouldn't have been surprised if the two hits fainted it instead of weakening it to a capturable point. Still, Deerling was captured. I picked up the Park Ball and placed it in my satchel. Ataro knew the drill; he'd get Deerling after we left.

Deerling, the Season Pokémon. The turning of the seasons changes the color and the scent of this Pokémon's fur. People use it to mark the seasons.

I could've told him that much, but at least it wasn't like the Tauros he already had once. I let the machine play; there was no harm in it at least.

I heard a rustle come from the berry patch. I wondered what was coming; Pokémon usually weren't so daring as to come to a patch just after its been watered to steal the berries. I looked, and saw the face of a Girafarig piercing out of the bush. It looked slightly dazed; maybe it was watching the battle and looked too close to the Park Ball's flash?

"Hey, another Pokémon already Ataro. Want a Girafarig?"

---
    Encounters Remaining: 11
    Items: Park Ball x3, Super Ball x5, Hyper Ball x5, Supreme Park Ball, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Ranger's Delight (3 time uses), Status Bomb, PokePlayer, Honey x2, Squirt Bottle, Blank Voice Disc, Intermediate Voice Disk (Tauros), Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant), Pokedoll x4

Battle Statistics:
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 0/9000

Current Battling Pokémon: Girafarig/?/Modest (just realized I rolled this in front of you...)-100%

Pokemon Caught: Bold M Tauros, Bashful M Deerling

A rustle sounded from the bushes. I studied it, expecting something to pop out anytime. Just as I expected, the head of a Girafarig popped out. Siless proceeded to ask me if I was interested in it. I was incredibly familiar with this species of Pokemon, well actually, almost every Normal-type Pokemon out there. This Pokemon didn't look extraordinary or those super strong kinds, but it was actually pretty interesting. It gets an array of support moves, and even learns moves like Guard Split or Power Split.

I had always wanted a Girafarig, simply because they looked so interesting to battle with. However, I started to hesitate, yet again. It had always happened with Girafarigs. When I see people with it, I keep getting the temptation to own one, but when I was actually presented with a chance, I would prefer not to instead. Most conflicting. Even so, I could only bring away three of the Pokemon that I caught, and I already had Tauros and Deerling. And since the third slot was reserved for a Bouffalant, or other rarer species, I decided to forgo the chance to capture a Girafarig, again.

"Nah, let's try walking away," I said. Hopefully, the Girafarig would not follow.

NBP8

We walked away from the Girafarig without incident; I was almost certain it would follow like the Deerling, but nothing came of it. Ataro probably felt more at ease; the faster we went through the park, the quicker we would find out if a Bouffalant would show up.

We walked for a while; I was certain we hit a dry spell of finding Pokémon, though it wasn't exactly normal to do so in the gardens. Sela seemed a slight bit disturbed though, as if she sensed something she couldn't see. Before I could ask what was up, a gust of wind blew my hat off. I caught it out of the air, but I caught a glimpse of what was causing it...

A bug a bit less than half of my size was zooming about, practically invisible at most points. It seemed to be causing various forms of mayhem, though it was entirely possible it would go away if we ignored it...

"I don't suppose you want this Accelgor, do you? If not, it's probably best if we make tracks.."
    ---
    Encounters Remaining: 10
    Items: Park Ball x3, Super Ball x5, Hyper Ball x5, Supreme Park Ball, Family Repellent x5, Max Potion x2, Full Heal x2, Ranger's Delight (3 time uses), Status Bomb, PokePlayer, Honey x2, Squirt Bottle, Blank Voice Disc, Intermediate Voice Disk (Tauros), Intermediate Voice Disk (Bouffalant), Pokedoll x4

Battle Statistics:
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 0/25000

Current Battling Pokémon: Accelgor

Encounters Finished: Kangaskhan, Furret, Girafarig

Last edited by Siless; 17th April 2011 at 11:00 AM.

We walked away from the Girafarig without any problem; Girafarig simply walked away in another direction. I felt relieved; I certainly didn't want to waste too much time on a Pokemon that I wasn't interested in.

We continued moving deeper into the garden for a while - nothing seemed to have appeared. It was either that the wild Pokemon were all asleep in the hot afternoon, or that there were excessive capturing in this specific area of the Park. Siless's Gardevoir started to move slower and kept fidgeting; she seemed a bit disturbed. Before Siless could even open his mouth to ask the Gardevoir if anything was wrong, a sudden breeze blew away Siless's hat. He managed to grab it before it was lost, and I found the owner of that sudden breeze.

The silhouette of a small-built bug was zooming around the field, at a speed that was practically almost invisible. It seemed to have a pink helmet on its head, and its entire body was blue, segmented cloth-like tuffs, along with a swirled shape on its back. It resembled a scarf. Even with just this, I could recognize it as an Accelgor because it was one of the more popular new Pokemon.

"I don't suppose you want this Accelgor, do you? If not, it's probably best if we make tracks.."

"Yeah ... though it seemed to be really popular, I don't think I would be interested in one just yet. Let's try walking away, hopefully it would ignore us."

NBP9

Accelgor zoomed past as if we weren't there, even after all of the disturbance it caused. I straightened out my fedora now that the source of the "breeze" was gone. The whole ordeal with the Pokémon seemed rather pointless.. it was as if it just ran up to us, said "Hi thar" and left.

Immediately as I thought that, I decided I preferred it to what was happening. After I straightened up my hat, I felt a huge weight sitting on it. I couldn't tell what it was at first, but some pollen floated down and got in my face, and some giant cotton balls smacked into my cheeks several times. Then I heard the snoring. I was roosted on my a Jumpluff...

I turned to Ataro, though I honestly couldn't manage to ask him if he wanted it. The whole thing honestly seemed sort of... stupid?

---
    Encounters Remaining: 9

Battle Statistics:
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 0/25000

Current Battling Pokémon: Jumpluff

Encounters Finished: Kangaskhan, Furret, Girafarig, Accelgor

Siless seemed to have thought that the Accelgor encounter was pointless, as I had saw him rolling his eyes at Accelgor. That's true though, it was as if Accelgor was like a mascot of the Park or something. He seemed to be even more affected by the next Pokemon, because he just realized that a Pokemon was sitting on his fedora when he was shifting his hat.

It was a Jumpluff. It was fast asleep however. I had always thought that Jumpluff were incredibly annoying Pokemon to use, due to the fact that they had access to supporting moves like status powders and Encore. However, a new batch of Pokemon were revealed to have been living in the Unova region, and in that very batch, lies Whimsicott. A Pokemon that is superior to that of Jumpluff, and which I've already got.

My ranger turned towards me and looked as if he was going to make the generic comment that rangers did, "Do you want this Pokemon?" but seemed to choke at his statement instead. He seemed reluctant to say anything, as if annoyed at how stupid the situation seemed. I decided to just take charge and replied, "No thanks," to which I did with a giggle.

I had no idea how Siless was going to chase away the Jumpluff. That, or, it might suddenly wake up and decide to stick towards me instead. Some Pokemon were more persistent than the others. While waiting for my ranger's course of action, I started to hope that my next encounter would be something that I'd want, although the chance was rather slim. I had always hated running away from every single encounter, for some reason.

NBP10

"No thanks", Ataro giggled. Jumpluff began floating off, almost as if it was awake, but as I watched it I saw it was still taking its time in the Dream World. It almost made me want one for my gym, even though I had no clue how to use it. I heard Whimsicott was better for status purposes anyways..

I led Ataro on; the Disk Player was bound to be losing its effect soon, and I wanted to help him find a Bouffalant.

...I had no such luck this time. A Linoone zigged and zagged through Ataro's legs, having fun with the friend-it-just-met-less-than-a-second-ago. "Playful little thing, isn't it?" Upon hearing my voice, Linoone darted to me and began doing the exact same thing.

"Do you want to try and catch Linoone?" I asked Ataro while trying to maneuver out of its path. It was difficult trying to not step on it or trip over it; it seemed to want to play more than worry about its own safety, and I was certain the weight of a human would not be good on it (still, better than the weight of a Snorlax..).

---
    Encounters Remaining: 8

Battle Statistics:
    Area Effects:
    Character Count: 0/9000

Current Battling Pokémon: Linoone

Encounters Finished: Kangaskhan, Furret, Girafarig, Accelgor, Jumpluff

Siless led me on. I checked my Pokeplayer and realized that the voice disk had only two more tries left. Although I was a little disappointed at how I've not met a Bouffalant yet, I still maintained an optimistic attitude. I was after all, still excited to see the rest of my Pokemon encounters.

Suddenly, a Linoone ran towards us and zigged zagged itself through my legs. "Playful little thing, isn't it?" Siless commented. It seemed to have attracted Linoone's attention as it quickly went over to Siless and did the same thing instead. Such a light-hearted Pokemon.

"Do you want to try and catch Linoone?" he asked, while trying to keep his balance with the Linoone dodging around.

"Nope, already got one," I said calmly. By now, my ranger was probably already used to me running away. Then again, my luck was still considerably good, since most of my escapes seemed to work. There were times where certain Pokemon might be so persistent that it doesn't allow you to escape. It becomes more of a luck factor when it comes to the decision of that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast