Individual RP: Air - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Individual RP: Air

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Air

OOC; @Airik;

NBP #9

Ranger Sammy

"Actually" Airik said "I think I'm done with this area of the park for now. I will come back sometime in the future but, for today I have had enough," I nodded and pulled out a small tablet. I carried the thing when ever I went into the park. I had downloaded all of the maps for the parks, and it had a nifty feature that would show my current location on said maps. The screen lit up and soon we we're well on our way out of the park. After a little walking we we're back at the gate. I pushed one open and lead Airik though them. I was ready to go back to bed and have a nice long nap. I was hopping that Airik was happy with the run, having found and caught two Pokemon that he seemed to like.

Airik walked down the road to where the buses or boats or what ever he was using to leave the area. I turned and headed down the road that would take me to the nearest outpost which really wasn't that far.

[/QUOTE]

~*Run Complete!*~

Blog Entries

Default Re: Individual RP: Air

OOC; @Airik;

NBP #9

Ranger Sammy

"Actually" Airik said "I think I'm done with this area of the park for now. I will come back sometime in the future but, for today I have had enough," I nodded and pulled out a small tablet. I carried the thing when ever I went into the park. I had downloaded all of the maps for the parks, and it had a nifty feature that would show my current location on said maps. The screen lit up and soon we we're well on our way out of the park. After a little walking we we're back at the gate. I pushed one open and lead Airik though them. I was ready to go back to bed and have a nice long nap. I was hopping that Airik was happy with the run, having found and caught two Pokemon that he seemed to like.

Airik walked down the road to where the buses or boats or what ever he was using to leave the area. I turned and headed down the road that would take me to the nearest outpost which really wasn't that far.

~*Run Complete!*~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123