_|-Individual RP: N-|_ - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: _|-Individual RP: N-|_

Blog Entries

Default Re: _|-Individual RP: N-|_

@AmericanTreeFrog Yeah I'll leave after.

Infernape blew a stream of flames at the Swinub, and she squealed in panic. She tried skirting out of the way, but was too slow. The Swinub was engulfed within the scorching hot Flamethrower, and I heard her cry in pain.

I nodded approvingly. This should put a real dent in Swinub's health. She had the Thick Fat trait, but Flamethrower was an extremely powerful Fire-type move and my Infernape was an adept user of the attack. I was expecting this attack to almost push Swinub into capture range.

Slowly, the flames died down. Swinub was flipped on to her side, burn marks visible on her body. The Flamethrower attack had done what I had hoped desperately for - burn its target! However, it seemed too early for me to rejoice. As I watched Swinub, I noticed she was looking way weaker after that attack than I had expected. I frowned. This wasn't good. I had made a miscalculation, and now Swinub was on the brink of being Knocked Out. She was burned as well, and I doubted she would last too much longer with the status ailment hurting her every passing moment.

Swinub glared at my Infernape. The frustration was clear in her eyes. She sensed defeat, and I could tell she was a very fierce competitor. Swinub attacked, gathering balls of pink energy in front of her. She fired the attack towards my Infernape and he winced as the balls of energy collided. This was Hidden Power - probably Normal-type, if I had to guess. Infernape shrugged off the weak attack, but his health was really starting to get low now.

"Swinub will not be able to take another attack. You’ll have to capture it very soon," Gaius informed me. That was obvious to me, but I didn't fault the Ranger for reminding me - it was his job, after all. Instead, I concentrated on Swinub. What should I do now?

I only had a few options here. Attacking wasn't one of them, because I could accidentally Knock Out Swinub right now. Even if I didn't, there was no way I could land a blow without the burn killing Swinub off after. The burn would make a capture easier, but at the same time, it could Knock Out a Pokemon if it couldn't be captured in time. I could also stall for a turn to allow the burn to deal a little more damage before going for the capture. However, if I stalled, I would only get one shot at Swinub.

I frowned. This was quite the dilemma. I mulled things over for a moment, then settled on a plan. I removed a Park Ball from my belt, and clicked the button to make it expand.

I would try for the capture now. I had the odds at roughly 50-50, though they were slightly more in Swinub's corner than they were in mine. Still, if I couldn't get Swinub now, then I would still have one more chance before the burn Knocked Out Swinub. If it came to that, I would probably consider using a Hyper Ball to minimize the chances of failure.

"Alright, let's do this," I muttered, my heart pounding. I whipped the Park Ball at Swinub.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

OOC: @Nitro
    Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
    Trainer: John Webster Shay
    Area: Mt. Oktori
    NBP #8
    /--\

John seemed to consider his choices carefully, he knew that he was treading a thin line here, a wrong move could screw things up for him. After a few seconds John finally frowned before shrugging his shoulders and reaching into his bag.

“Alright,” he said, coming up with an unused Parkball in his hand. “Let’s do this.” With that said, he took carefull aim and whipped the ball at Swinub.

Swinub fixed its beady eyes at the oncoming Parkball, but it was too tired to attempt to dodge or combat it. The ball began to wiggle furiously as the Ice and Ground type Pokemon struggled to escape.

After wiggling three times, the ball settled into the earth with a ding and was still. “Nice job,” I said to John. “We can get out of here now.” I walked over, retrieved the Swinub, and left the mountain, John in tow.

At the bottom of the mountain, just in front of the gate. I handed over the Cryogonal, Mienshao, and Swinub. “Here’s your Pokemon, good luck with any other runs.”

As the Trainer walked off with his prizes I signed us out of the area and headed back to the ranger office.

//==\\

Run Ended by Request

Trainer Info

Name: John
    Trainer Items: Apricorn Box (Black), Digital Camera, Hyper Ball x3 Park Ball x3, Super Ball x2
    Area Effects: 4 Encounters Remaining | Cold
    Pokemon Encountered: ??? Makuhita ??? | ??? Machop ??? | M Cryonogal Careful | ??? Meditite ??? | ??? Snover ??? | F Mienshao Bold | ??? Smoochum ??? | ??? Cubchoo ??? | ??? Spheal ??? | ??? Delibird ??? | Rash Swinub F
    Pokemon Captured: M Cryonogal Careful | F Mienshao Bold | F Swinub Rash
    CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 0,000

Pokemon Stats:
    Bashful Female Dragonite @ Multiscale w/ EMs: TM Flamethrower, TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Substitute, TM Protect, HM Surf, HM Waterfall, TM Earthquake, TM Dragon Pulse, TM Stone Edge, TM Dragon Claw, TM Ice Punch, TM Roar, TM Thunder, BM ExtremeSpeed, MT Draco Meteor, SM Heal Bell, MT Superpower | 51.29%

Bold Male Infernape @ Iron Fist w/ EMs: HM Cut, HM Strength, HM Rock Smash, HM Rock Climb, TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Hidden Power Ground, TM Brick Break, TM Protect, TM Shadow Claw, TM Stone Edge, TM Stealth Rock, TM U-Turn, TM Roar, TM Grass Knot, TM Substitute, TM Flame Charge, BM Fake Out, BM ThunderPunch, BM Encore, BM Counter | 44.10%
    Nitro likes this.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis

Blog Entries

Thanks, ATF.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456