_|-Individual RP: Anna Egnog-|_ - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: _|-Individual RP: Anna Egnog-|_

Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Anna Egnog-|_

.:.

After seeing Leo off, Anna turned to her new ranger. "Hi, there I'm Buzz. I'll be your new Ranger, I hear you want to head towards the lakes. Well I know a perfect little area, its a cave and there is a huge body of underground water. Sound good?" Anna gave him a welcoming smile and nodded.

"Hello, Buzz. My name's Anna... but I assume you already know that. And yes, that sounds perfect. Much better than..." She was cut off by her Infernape, who was pulling on the bottom of her shirt. He looked up at her questioningly and then over at their new ranger, giving him a challenging look. "Oh, this is Vulcan," she said, giving her Pokemon a reassuring pat on the shoulders, "don't mind him... he's a little unsettled around strangers." Vulcan snorted, his gaze fixated on Buzz. Anna shook her head and rolled her eyes, "Well, would you like to lead the way?"

.:.

Banner made by me

NBP
    "Hello, Buzz. My name's Anna... but I assume you already know that. And yes, that sounds perfect. Much better than..." She replied before stopping. Buzz noticed the curiously coloured Infernape tugging at her shirt. "Oh, this is Vulcan, don't mind him... he's a little unsettled around strangers. Well, would you like to lead the way?"

Buzz chuckled, slightly nervously as the Infernape gazed at him. "Of course," He spluttered after a few seconds, realising he had a job to do. Introductions out of the way the pair began to walk further up the rocky path.

"The entrance is just, here!" Buzz said as he struggled to roll a rock out of the way of a small hole. Buzz jumped down quickly, "It's ok, it isn't a big drop."

Buzz found himself waiting at the bottom of a huge underground cavern, a large lake. But rather than being a deep blue, it was a pale white and the were Pokémon slipping on the surface. Buzz looked around the lake to find the cause of the problem. Floating above a rock protruding from the lake, a Froslass was sending out a white sparkling Ice Beam at the lake.

"Well that is a little bit odd, would you like to try and catch a Froslass? Either way, I will have to thaw the lake for all the other Pokémon."

-----------------------

Current Battle Statistics:
    ?/F/Froslass - 100%
    vs

Trainer stats:
    Name: Anna Nikolaevna Egorova -- Анна Николаевна Егорова
    Items: x2 Superballs, x2 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal
    Encounters Remaining 14
    Pokemon Encountered: Careful/M/Tyrogue,
    Pokemon Caught: Careful/M/Tyrogue
    MCR: 1945/45000

Team Stats:

Pokemon Stats

Marlowe (Swampert) - 100%
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Torrent
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Substitute, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Ice Beam, Curse, Mirror Coat, Waterfall, Yawn, Outrage

Vulcan (Infernape) - 70%
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Blaze
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Encore, Fake Out, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, U-Turn, Grass Knot, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge

OK this is closed by request
    Items retained:
    Items: x2 Superballs, x2 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal
    Pokemon Caught: Careful/M/Tyrogue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12