|_|-Individual RP: KenT-|_|

Thread: |_|-Individual RP: KenT-|_|

Default |_|-Individual RP: KenT-|_|

-NBP-

Ranger Leo
    Headquarters

OOC: Yes I am recycling this post :P

I was sitting in my desk when my assistant came running in the room.

"Leo, why are you still sitting here?" Marko, my trainee said as he barged into my office. I raised my eyebrow and looked at my watch. I was getting a bit hungry, but I could not eat now, I had too much to do. I was surprised I still had energy left inside of me.

"Why not, I am not suppose to be doing anything right now?" I said, wondering if I was actually suppose to be anywhere. He tossed a file towards me. I grabbed it and opened it up. I shook my head and looked up at him, then back down at the file.

"You forgot again." He laughed, letting out a small sigh. "You need to get going." I looked through the file and shook my head. I could not believe I forgot about this one. I usually didn't forget things, but I did this time.

"What would I do without you." I said with a wide grin on my face. I grabbed my bag of ranger goodness and whistled loudly. I aslo picked up several green spherical orbs and pocketed them. Shadow came running into my office, letting out a eager howl. "Let's go Shadow, we've got to meet up with our Trainer." I looked outside and saw that the weather was pretty nice. The sun was shining bright and the clouds were limited. It was said in the forcast that there was a 50 percent chance of rain, but I highly doubted that was going to happen, not with the way it looked outside. We ran out of the Headquarters and I saw a teenage Trainer standing by a pole.

"Hey, you must be Ken!" I called out to the boy. "I am Ranger Leo, and this here is Shadow." Shadow let out a small bark as his tail wagged. "When you are ready to go, let me know."

-

Name: Ken T
    Cash on Hand: $1,750

Total Items: x3 Park Balls ; x1 Hyper Ball, x2 Max Potions

Pokemon Stats

Pokmon: Steelix
    Ability: Rock Head
    Nature: Hardy
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Default Re: |_|-Individual RP: KenT-|_|

Officially, this run is closed, as the Trainer has been inactive without warning for longer than a month.

Just noting in passing.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly