The Ranger Log of RainbowMoondust

Thread: The Ranger Log of RainbowMoondust

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

Default The Ranger Log of RainbowMoondust

Link to RP
    RP Log Number
    Trainer Name
    Links to Battles Posts: Post #1 ; Post #2, Post #3, etc etc etc
    Paid Till Here link

Include a link to the first post of each RP you do, so those doing Ranger Wages don't have to search through page upon page to track down all your RPs. Every RP you take part in has its own Log. So if you've taken two Trainers through the Park and accept another, you would be on Log Number 3. If you like, you can make your Log Number the link to its matching RP; just make sure you make it clear the link is there. The Trainer Name is the name of the member, NOT their RP character name. Location should be self-explanatory. Pokemon (T) means the Trainer's Pokemon and Pokemon (W) means the Wild Pokemon. Finally, the Links to Battle Posts are just that; links to each Battle Post that take place in the RP. Doing Logs by RP instead of by individual posts allows those doing Ranger Wages to quickly scan through the RPs you been in to check and make sure all claimed Battle Posts are, indeed, Battle Posts. After each Wages period, edit the Paid Till Here link to show the last post you were paid to. This lets Rangers quickly, easily, and accurately find which post you will start being paid from next Wages period.
    Trainer Name:
    Pokemon Stats:
    Nature Gender Pokemon, Nickname, Ability. 100% HP
    EMs:

Total Items:
    Total Captured Pokemon:
    Total Encounters: 0/15
    Trainers Char Count: 0

I'm using the first post of my log to store the templates. :)

And now for storage of other important stuff-

IMPORTANT-
    [url*=http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=2266918&postcount=15]BP1[/url] Just take out the *

On every post you make, there is a number on the top right corner of your post. Click that and a link with just that post will pop up. Put that link where I put the link above.
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 15th October 2010 at 05:02 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ranger Log of RainbowMoondust

Link to RP: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f403/individual-rp-siless-%5Bcomplete%5D-80144/#post2171274
    RP Log # 1
    Trainer Name: Siless

Sela (Gardevoir) (T) vs Spiritomb (W) -Caught after ~56K

Sela (Gardevoir) (T) vs Cleffa (W) -Caught after ~4K

Sela (Gardevoir) & Teddson (Ludicolo) (T) vs Beldum & Metang (W) -Escaped

Sela (Gardevoir) (T) vs Absol (W) -Escaped on 2nd try

Sela (Gardevoir) (T) vs Shedinja (W) -Escaped

Sela (Gardevoir) (T) vs Sableye (W) -Caught after ~9000

Encountered Giratina

Links to Battles Posts: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=2171274#post2171274 Um, I'll repost the thread?

Complete!

Paid Till Here link- 9/12- -|Ranger Wages|-
    Last edited by RainbowMoondust; 14th October 2010 at 10:21 PM.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Ranger Log of RainbowMoondust

Link to RP: Individual RP: AceTrainer14
    RP Log # 2
    Trainer Name: AceTrainer14/Ethan Acetrainerson

Major Yu (Drapion) (T) vs Chingling (W) -Caught after ~9k

Took a pic of an Umbreon

Took a pic of a Grumpig

Links to Battles Posts: Um, I'll repost the thread? Individual RP: AceTrainer14

Paid Till Here link- not paid

My pokeshipping drabbles