The Encounter Trackers
We're Watching You
At the beginning of any trip into the Park, the Ranger must either a) ask an Approver to roll 15 encounters and PM the Ranger the results or b) make a chatroom with an encounter Approver, roll 15 encounters, and keep the list handy. Either way, whichever encounter Approver rolled or watched must post in this thread confirming that they agree with the results.
If a Ranger wants to make Double Battles occur, they must roll for extra Pokemon equal to the number of Double Battles they wish to have. For example, a Ranger who wants to have two Double Battles would need to roll for two extra Pokemon. These Pokemon MUST be paired with another Pokemon in order to appear; they cannot appear on their own. No more than three Double Battles may occur in any one run.
Rerolls MUST be done in the following circumstances:
- Trainer uses a Repellent of any kind (Note: The effects of all Repellents last for the whole visit, so use the new encounter list for the rest of the Trainer's visit)
- If Repellent is used, reroll any Pokemon matching the chosen Pokemon. Do not reroll if the Trainer is not encountering that Pokemon
- If Family Repellent is used, reroll for any Pokemon matching the chosen family. Do not reroll if the Trainer is not encountering that family
- If Type Repellent is used, reroll for any Pokemon matching the chosen Type. Do not reroll if the Trainer is not encountering that Type
- Trainer uses a PokePlayer
- If the Trainer uses a Disc of a Pokemon they were originally encountering, do not reroll. Instead, that Pokemon will appear for the next encounter
- If the Trainer uses a Disc of a Pokemon they weren't originally encountering, roll a 100-sided die. If 15 or less, that Pokemon will appear next encounter. Replace that Pokemon with one of the Trainer's other encounters
- Trainer uses Honey
- Rangers may point out special Golden Trees during a Trainer's visit. If the Trainer has Honey, they can put some on the Tree. The Ranger then rolls a 100-sided die; if a 50 or less comes up, the Trainer will have a double battle. In this case, the Ranger must either a) do a roll to determine which Pokemon appears as the second Pokemon for the double battle -OR- b) roll for a replacement Pokemon if they wish to have a double battle with two Pokemon on the pre-rolled Encounter list.
Ranger: Who the Ranger is you're rolling for.
Trainer: Who the Ranger is leading through the Park.
Signature: Put whatever here and it will serve that you agree with the results.
Reason for Re-Roll: If re-rolls are needed due to an item or other circumstance, post the reason here when you repost the form.
This thread is also where URPG Staff or Rangers will post approving capture rolls if they end in captures. Any capture roll not ending in capture doesn't need to be posted, though you can post if you like. Please use the following form when posting for capture rolls:
Once this has been posted, the Ranger can officially claim the Pokemon as captured, which makes it available for claiming once the Trainer leaves the Park.