Report A Gym - Page 3

View Poll Results: Are you aware this thread exists?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 56.45%
  • Yes

27 43.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Report A Gym

Default Re: Report A Gym

Not feeling like battling is a valid reason not to battle, just saying ;).
    Zolar likes this.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    This is not a thread for everyone to comment on each others reports.

So don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    Not feeling like battling is a valid reason not to battle, just saying ;).
    lol zolar is prob playing DMo right this instant.

I'm sorry, I didn't know :(
    JokesterJesse likes this.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Blog Entries

For what it's worth, it may not just be not wanting to battle. Zolar's said in the recent past that he's leaving URPG, or at the least taking a long(ish?)-term break. He's said he's saying this stuff to annoy Ash as well at times, but he's also said to Morru that, unlike Morru, he's keeping the gym while going inactive because he may never get it back if he dropped it.

There's also been discussion in the past of Zolar ducking challenges from challengers he's perceived as "good" on multiple occasions. WTP, Ash, myself, and maybe Neon were in on that. It's never gone past the point of discussion, but it's worth looking into.

Personally, I feel like Zolar's ducked me more than a few times (not responding for a while after I asked him midway through an active conversation or saying that he has to leave; perhaps not always ducking me intentionally), and now there's the issue of him leaving while keeping the gym. I also feel like he's been a douche about it at times, and as a gym leader, there's really no place for that. I would like to challenge the gym, so I would like this to be looked into.
    Last edited by Nitro; 11th January 2013 at 12:55 AM.
    Fawkes. and Pidge like this.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    For what it's worth, it may not just be not wanting to battle. Zolar's said in the recent past that he's leaving URPG, or at the least taking a long(ish?)-term break. He's said he's saying this stuff to annoy Ash as well at times, but he's also said to Morru that, unlike Morru, he's keeping the gym while going inactive because he may never get it back if he dropped it.

There's also been discussion in the past of Zolar ducking challenges from challengers he's perceived as "good" on multiple occasions. WTP, Ash, myself, and maybe Neon were in on that. It's never gone past the point of discussion, but it's worth looking into.

Personally, I feel like Zolar's ducked me more than a few times (not responding for a while after I asked him midway through an active conversation or saying that he has to leave; perhaps not always ducking me intentionally), and now there's the issue of him leaving while keeping the gym. I also feel like he's been a douche about it at times, and as a gym leader, there's really no place for that. I would like to challenge the gym, so I would like this to be looked into.
    If it adds to this at all, in the past I know for a fact Zolar has blatantly ignored me challenging his new gym ever since I beat him when he held Fuschia. He forfeited for (in my opinion) my completely overpowering him and taking out two-three of his mons. I've asked him multiple times for a challenge accept and he literally acts as if I'm not typing at all.

And to answer your question, he did dodge Neon a few times, and we have talked about this. He knows it irks me in the worst possible way and is kind of whatever about it, but hopes that someone else gets the gym soon so he can continue obtaining Unova gym badges.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taither View Post
    If it adds to this at all, in the past I know for a fact Zolar has blatantly ignored me challenging his new gym ever since I beat him when he held Fuschia. He forfeited for (in my opinion) my completely overpowering him and taking out two-three of his mons. I've asked him multiple times for a challenge accept and he literally acts as if I'm not typing at all.

And to answer your question, he did dodge Neon a few times, and we have talked about this. He knows it irks me in the worst possible way and is kind of whatever about it, but hopes that someone else gets the gym soon so he can continue obtaining Unova gym badges.
    He's gone now lol

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Reporting LS the Door Mat of Lavaridge for what should be the last time.

Here's the log of the last week's IMs:

He told me to challenge this week and I challenged every day this week. He did not reply or accept any of them. I've been trying to challenge this gym for many months now, I've lost track exactly how long. I know I had already been trying to challenge for several months before our scheduled tournament battle (which he never showed up for) in early December. He doesn't deserve to have the gym if he won't accept challenges. PLEASE KICK HIM ALREADY, THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH. He's I think only taken 1 challenger since August 2012, which is about half a year ago. I only have 3 badges left to complete all 5 regions and it completely infuriates me that one of them is about as active as timpeni.

@Fossil Fusion;
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123