Google Documents - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Documents

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Default Re: Google Documents

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    I don't think it can be done, but what would be cool would be if we could somehow imbed the lists (from Google Docs or ZetaBoards) into the threads on the forums. That would be cool. I know its physically possible, but probably not practical.
    Which lists? The Gym Leaders and Dojo threads are already on a central Zetaboard =P
    I don't think you understand. What I mean is that (if) we could imbed the list physically so you can read it on the forums and edit it on Google Docs/ZetaBoards and have the edits carry through to all three forums. I know its possible, but I don't think its available to us. And I'd suggest that for most of the position threads. It'd be easier to update things that way.
    This is really weird, because I swear your post does not say what it did when I first read it, but yet there it is in my quote, xD

Default Re: Google Documents

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    As much as I agree, I want to completely avoid making people post on any independent forum. We don't want to move any activity away from what we already have in place. I'd suggest linking people to the BMG LD thread.

We have an equal opportunity policy in the URPG for all three branches. As such, we cannot favor one forum over the others when it comes to strictly URPG matters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12