The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available! - Page 878

Page 878 of 953 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 14289
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available!

  1. #13156
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,784
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post
    I'd like to purchase 3 Daycare Passes to trade, please.
    52k -15 = 37
    Yesum

  2. #13157
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sinnoh
    Posts
    185

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    17,500 - 9000 = 8,500

    My Sceptile needs something to fight dem fire/electric types. Ya know what I'm saying?

  3. #13158
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,784
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by EmmySCx View Post
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    17,500 - 9000 = 8,500

    My Sceptile needs something for fight dem fire/electric types. Ya know what I'm saying?
    Tis a dangerous world for a Sceptile. Approved.

  4. #13159
    Registered User Speed-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    213

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Buying TMs
    Protect (7k), Return (3.5k), Iron Tail (3k), Secret Power (3.5k), Steel Wing (3k)
    = 20k
    = $550 left

  5. #13160
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Buying TMs
    Protect (7k), Return (3.5k), Iron Tail (3k), Secret Power (3.5k), Steel Wing (3k)
    = 20k
    = $550 left
    Approved. :)

  6. #13161
    Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    835
    Blog Entries
    42
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    TM50 Substitute - $5,500
    TM126 Stone Edge - $4,500

    12970 - 10000 = 2970

    Infernape btw

    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Parting Shot! Petalburg Woods Forums!

  7. #13162
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    TM50 Substitute - $5,500
    TM126 Stone Edge - $4,500

    12970 - 10000 = 2970

    Infernape btw
    Approved, what crap numbers you have...
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  8. #13163
    Registered User DarknessRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    261
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    I'd like to buy BM Bullet Punch and BM Mach Punch for Hitmontop

    Also buying TM102 Aerial Ace - $3,500 and TM159 Bulldoze - $3,500

    $21,850 - $17,000 = $4850

    Credit goes to Reader =)


    Stats
    Gym Stats

  9. #13164
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRuler View Post
    I'd like to buy BM Bullet Punch and BM Mach Punch for Hitmontop

    Also buying TM102 Aerial Ace - $3,500 and TM159 Bulldoze - $3,500

    $21,850 - $17,000 = $4850
    Approvied. :)

  10. #13165
    Registered User Airik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Medway, Uk
    Posts
    597
    Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Dw ability for mincino and a Shiny Stone please

    40.5k - 8k = 32.5k pls n thanks



  11. #13166
    Head of Stories Princess Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    URPG!
    Posts
    1,401
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post
    Dw ability for mincino and a Shiny Stone please

    40.5k - 8k = 32.5k pls n thanks
    Yours.

  12. #13167
    Metal Trainer Axion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    223

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    For Lucario:
    Soothe Bell - 3,000

    Blaze Kick - 5,000
    Ice Punch - 5,000
    Crunch - 5,000
    Bullet Punch - 5,000
    Stone Edge - 4,500
    Substitute - 5,500
    Earthquake - 5,000

    82,900-38,000=44,900



  13. #13168
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,715

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Axion View Post
    For Lucario:
    Soothe Bell - 3,000

    Blaze Kick - 5,000
    Ice Punch - 5,000
    Crunch - 5,000
    Bullet Punch - 5,000
    Stone Edge - 4,500
    Substitute - 5,500
    Earthquake - 5,000

    82,900-38,000=44,900
    Approved
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  14. #13169
    Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    835
    Blog Entries
    42
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f399/underground-november-57351/index119.html#post4979104

    From that Heart Scale, BM Confuse Ray for Rental Gallade.

    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Parting Shot! Petalburg Woods Forums!

  15. #13170
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f399/underground-november-57351/index119.html#post4979104

    From that Heart Scale, BM Confuse Ray for Rental Gallade.
    Approved. :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •