The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available! - Page 868

Page 868 of 952 FirstFirst ... 368768818858866867868869870878918 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 14278
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available!

  1. #13006
    Gaius Vi Britania mlouden03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    TM Giga Drain - 4,000
    TM Swords Dance - 3,000
    TM Light Screen - 3,000
    TM Bulldoze - 3,500

    Total 13.5k

    have 75k, will have 61.5k left after buying

  2. #13007
    ._. Synthesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,122
    Blog Entries
    226

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by mlouden03 View Post
    TM Giga Drain - 4,000
    TM Swords Dance - 3,000
    TM Light Screen - 3,000
    TM Bulldoze - 3,500

    Total 13.5k

    have 75k, will have 61.5k left after buying
    Nice choice ;o

    Approved!

  3. #13008
    Registered User DarknessRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    261
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    I'd like to buy Dragon Dance, Roost, and Acrobatics for my Charizard.

    $15,900 - $15,00 = $900

    Credit goes to Reader =)


    Stats
    Gym Stats

  4. #13009
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRuler View Post
    I'd like to buy Dragon Dance, Roost, and Acrobatics for my Charizard.

    $15,900 - $15,000 = $900
    Approved. :)

    Edit: What the hey, I'll buy more stuff. :)
    Hi! I'd like to purchase the following, please.

    Budew - $6,500
    Lileep - $13,000
    Soothe Bell - $3,000
    Shiny Stone - $3,000
    TM59 Hidden Power - $3,000
    TM59 Hidden Power (2) - $3,000
    New balance: $37,750 - $31,500 = $6,250
    Last edited by BlueTowel; 6th October 2013 at 07:53 PM.

  5. #13010
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,933
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTowel View Post
    Edit: What the hey, I'll buy more stuff. :)
    Hi! I'd like to purchase the following, please.

    Budew - $6,500
    Lileep - $13,000
    Soothe Bell - $3,000
    Shiny Stone - $3,000
    TM59 Hidden Power - $3,000
    TM59 Hidden Power (2) - $3,000
    New balance: $37,750 - $31,500 = $6,250
    approved

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  6. #13011
    Weavile Leader Maxie the Weavile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mount Silver, Johto
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    I would like to get TM22 Solar Beam, TM95 Taunt, BM Iron Tail, Bm Twister for my Serperior please
    $20,000- $5,500-$3,000- $5,000- $5,000= $6,500
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic69286_7.gif

  7. #13012
    i'm wide awake Felly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the cardboard box in front
    Posts
    1,598
    Blog Entries
    57
    Follow Felly On Twitter
    Follow Felly on Tumblr

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Approved, but your total was $18500, so you only get $1500 back.


    URPG Grader, Ranger, Official, & Referee
    URPG Stats || Grader Log || Petalburg Woods

  8. #13013
    Registered User Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    Please correct me if I'm wrong; as I understand, there are now no limits to how many MTs, SMs and BMs a single Pokemon can learn; also there is no waiting time required.

    I would like to purchase these moves for my Poliwrath:
    Special Moves: Lovely Kiss, Growth.
    Egg moves: Encore, Refresh, Endeavor.

    Also, I would like to buy the following TMs.
    TM147 Low Sweep - $3,500
    TM159 Bulldoze - $3,500

    32300
    32000-
    -------
    300
    Last edited by Ball; 7th October 2013 at 04:26 AM.

  9. #13014
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Ball View Post
    Please correct me if I'm wrong; as I understand, there are now no limits to how many MTs, SMs and BMs a single Pokemon can learn; also there is no waiting time required.

    I would like to purchase these moves for my Poliwrath:
    Special Moves: Lovely Kiss, Growth.
    Egg moves: Encore, Refresh, Endeavor.

    Also, I would like to buy the following TMs.
    TM147 Low Sweep - $3,500
    TM159 Bulldoze - $3,500

    32300
    32000-
    -------
    300
    All correct! Purchase approved. :)

  10. #13015
    Registered User Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    One Reaper cloth please:

    8300
    2500
    ------
    5800

  11. #13016
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The Pokémart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Ball View Post
    One Reaper cloth please:

    8300
    2500
    ------
    5800
    Approved. :)

  12. #13017
    Registered User DarknessRuler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    261
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    I'd like to buy two Magnet Raises. One for my Electivire and the other for my Raichu

    $12,900 - $10,000 = $2,900

    Credit goes to Reader =)


    Stats
    Gym Stats

  13. #13018
    Registered User BlueTowel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    892

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRuler View Post
    I'd like to buy two Magnet Raises. One for my Electivire and the other for my Raichu Jolteon

    $12,900 - $10,000 = $2,900
    Approved. :)

    Edit: Raichu already had Magnet Rise so DR's elected to change the purchase to Magnet Rise on Jolteon instead. Same price and new balance.
    Last edited by BlueTowel; 8th October 2013 at 10:02 AM.

  14. #13019
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,349
    Trophies

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTowel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRuler View Post
    I'd like to buy Dragon Dance, Roost, and Acrobatics for my Charizard.

    $15,900 - $15,000 = $900
    Approved. :)
    Roost is TM for Charizard, not a Daycare Move.

    Price is therefore $14,000 and you get an extra $1,000 back.
    BlueTowel likes this.

  15. #13020
    Weavile Leader Maxie the Weavile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mount Silver, Johto
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    I would like to get the BM move Captivate For Serperior
    $16,000- $5,000= $11,000
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic69286_7.gif

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •