The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available! - Page 762

Page 762 of 953 FirstFirst ... 262662712752760761762763764772812862 ... LastLast
Results 11,416 to 11,430 of 14293
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: The PokéMart - New Pokemon Available!

  1. #11416
    The People's Champion Roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Holland, 1945
    Posts
    3,376

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoned View Post
    Get me dat Chatot & Salamence's DW Ability Pweese
    11k - 11k = 0

    kthxbai
    Approved

  2. #11417
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    TM Focus Blast: 7000
    TM Psychic: 5500
    TM Snatch: 4000
    TM Thunder Wave: 4000

    Tutor Pain Split for Spectre/Gengar: 5000

    Tutor Pain Split for Yuki/Froslass: 5000

    30600 - 30500 = 100 left.

  3. #11418
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    TM Focus Blast: 7000
    TM Psychic: 5500
    TM Snatch: 4000
    TM Thunder Wave: 4000

    Tutor Pain Split for Spectre/Gengar: 5000

    Tutor Pain Split for Yuki/Froslass: 5000

    30600 - 30500 = 100 left.
    Looks all good, approved.
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  4. #11419
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    TM Focus Blast: 7000
    TM Psychic: 5500
    TM Snatch: 4000
    TM Thunder Wave: 4000

    Tutor Pain Split for Spectre/Gengar: 5000

    Tutor Pain Split for Yuki/Froslass: 5000

    30600 - 30500 = 100 left.
    Looks all good, approved.
    ...I somehow overlooked that Gengar already had Pain Split taught >.< Can I swap for Skill Swap instead?

    Link to list to show this (timestamp shows it has yet to be edited today): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/akinais-stats-58975/#post4582667

  5. #11420
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    TM Focus Blast: 7000
    TM Psychic: 5500
    TM Snatch: 4000
    TM Thunder Wave: 4000

    Tutor Pain Split for Spectre/Gengar: 5000

    Tutor Pain Split for Yuki/Froslass: 5000

    30600 - 30500 = 100 left.
    Looks all good, approved.
    ...I somehow overlooked that Gengar already had Pain Split taught >.< Can I swap for Skill Swap instead?

    Link to list to show this (timestamp shows it has yet to be edited today): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/akinais-stats-58975/#post4582667
    Skill Swap TM then yes.
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  6. #11421
    The Shade Of It All Zoned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    79

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Get me dat Daycare move Nasty Plot for mah homegurl Chatot
    5,500- 5000 = $500

  7. #11422
    Head of Stories Princess Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    URPG!
    Posts
    1,402
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoned View Post
    Get me dat Daycare move Nasty Plot for mah homegurl Chatot
    5,500- 5000 = $500
    Your homegurl Chatot gets dat Daycare move. Now dat singin' bird 's gon' be nastily plottin'!


    Okay Hannahahaha time to stop. Approved.

  8. #11423
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,944
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Okay so Aki's Ninetales had BM Hex on it, but it gets Hex as a level-up move, so I'm taking Hex off in exchange MT Super Fang on Crobat.

  9. #11424
    Du Edoc'sil Ash K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town, Kanto
    Posts
    2,855

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    TM Focus Blast: 7000
    TM Psychic: 5500
    TM Snatch: 4000
    TM Thunder Wave: 4000

    Tutor Pain Split for Spectre/Gengar: 5000

    Tutor Pain Split for Yuki/Froslass: 5000

    30600 - 30500 = 100 left.
    Looks all good, approved.
    ...I somehow overlooked that Gengar already had Pain Split taught >.< Can I swap for Skill Swap instead?

    Link to list to show this (timestamp shows it has yet to be edited today): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/akinais-stats-58975/#post4582667
    Skill Swap TM then yes.
    Skill Swap is actually only $3,500, so I think you'd get an additional $1,500 back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Okay so Aki's Ninetales had BM Hex on it, but it gets Hex as a level-up move, so I'm taking Hex off in exchange MT Super Fang on Crobat.
    I think that returning Hex is supposed to be in B2W2 refund thread because I think that's new in B2W2, but whatever. Approved.
    In a relationship with KnittyDragon, been together over a year <3
    URPG Senior Referee, Approver, Chief (BW) Judge, Elite Four Member, Fortree City Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head, Kumquat Island Gym Leader
    AIM MewAlcadiesMew; PWN/PXR Ash K.
    Stats
    Wishlist
    [18:13] alaskapigeon1: and you have OCD that rivals monk's
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön the Elf (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)

  10. #11425
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    470

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Beware of lots of cash spending ahead!

    For Espeon:

    Unlock DW ability $5,000
    [TM] Psyshock $5,500
    [TM] Calm Mind $3,500
    [TM] Reflect $3,500
    [TM] Light Screen $3,500
    [TM] Substitute $7,000
    [TM] Toxic $4,500
    [TM] Protect $9,000

    Subtotal- $41,500




    For Umbreon:

    [TM] Snatch $4,000
    [TM] Psychic $5,500
    [TM] Rest $4,500
    [TM] Sleep Talk $5,000
    [TM] Shadow Ball $6,000
    [TM] Protect $9,000
    [TM] Hidden Power $4,000
    [MT] Sucker Punch $5,000
    [MT] Foul Play $5,000

    Subtotal- $48,000

    Total-$89,500

    $91,000 - $89,500 = $1,500 left in my ledger.
    Last edited by TheProtobabe; 3rd March 2013 at 09:29 PM.


  11. #11426
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProtobabe View Post
    Beware of lots of cash spending ahead!

    For Espeon:

    Unlock DW ability $5,000
    [TM] Psyshock $5,500
    [TM] Calm Mind $3,500
    [TM] Reflect $3,500
    [TM] Light Screen $3,500
    [TM] Substitute $7,000
    [TM] Toxic $4,500
    [TM] Protect $9,000

    Subtotal- $41,500




    For Umbreon:

    [TM] Snatch $4,000
    [TM] Psychic $5,500
    [TM] Rest $4,500
    [TM] Sleep Talk $5,000
    [TM] Shadow Ball $6,000
    [TM] Protect $9,000
    [TM] Hidden Power $4,000
    [MT] Sucker Punch $5,000
    [MT] Foul Play $5,000

    Subtotal- $48,000

    Total-$89,500

    $91,000 - $89,500 = $1,500 left in my ledger.
    How cute, you think that's a lot. Approved.

  12. #11427
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,357
    Trophies

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    SM False Swipe and SM Block for Charizard.

    $73,250 - $10,000 = $63,750

  13. #11428
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,561

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Approved, greedy person
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  14. #11429
    YOLO Fossil Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Signal Beam and Magic Coat for my Cryogonal

    15250 - 10000 = 5250
    WinterVines 3:53 pm
    im sorry women are difficult
    i understand why some should stay in the kitchen

  15. #11430
    Unregistered User CommBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,785
    Follow CommBA On Twitter Add CommBA on Facebook

    Default Re: ---* The PokéMart *---

    Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Fusion View Post
    Signal Beam and Magic Coat for my Cryogonal

    15250 - 10000 = 5250
    Approved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •