Berry Store - Page 6
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 468

Thread: Berry Store

  1. #76
    On hold, not abandoned Miar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Miar
    Posts
    1,666
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I still have C¥500. I'd like another Sitrus Berry, please.

  2. #77

    Default Re: Berry Store

    All approved.
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  3. #78
    URPG Moderator Monbrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,505

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I would like 2 Pamtre, 2 Wiki, and 2 Chesto Berries please.

    This will use $4,200 of my free credits.

    Blending using 1 Pamtre, 1 Wiki, and 1 Chesto each:
    Two Gold Pokeblocks, Luster 37, Beauty 64, Cute 12.

  4. #79

    Default Re: Berry Store

    $5500 contest/berry store credits
    Blueish-Gold Pokeblock, 3000
    Indigo Pokeblock, 1750
    5500-4750=750 remaining credits
    Evan F's Stats

    Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

  5. #80
    Black and White, no Gray Feolthanos Exultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,028
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Buying/blending:
    Cornn Berry
    Chesto Berry
    Pamtre Berry

    5k creds-2.6k=2.4k

    ^Made by the unrivaled Blazaking EX, edited by me =) Shop is open, click on the banner to go to the thread!

  6. #81
    Lurking URPG Veteran Jack of Clovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the world of fantasy...
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    I would like 2 Pamtre, 2 Wiki, and 2 Chesto Berries please.

    This will use $4,200 of my free credits.

    Blending using 1 Pamtre, 1 Wiki, and 1 Chesto each:
    Two Gold Pokeblocks, Luster 37, Beauty 64, Cute 12.
    Correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    $5500 contest/berry store credits
    Blueish-Gold Pokeblock, 3000
    Indigo Pokeblock, 1750
    5500-4750=750 remaining credits
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feolthanos Exultant View Post
    Buying/blending:
    Cornn Berry
    Chesto Berry
    Pamtre Berry

    5k creds-2.6k=2.4k
    Gold Pokeblock: Luster 38. Beauty 64. Cute 25.

    ~Jack~
    |URPG Stats |

    Lurking all the time. Too lazy to sign in.

    Guild Wars 2: JackofClovers.8693

  7. #82

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I'd like to buy a Cornn, Wiki and Chesto berry and blend them together (I guess that's how it works?)

    6500 - 1600 = 4900
    Challenge the Snowpoint Gym and get iced!

  8. #83
    Black and White, no Gray Feolthanos Exultant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,028
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Pamtre, Wiki, and Chesto Berries, please. Blended.

    2.4k-2.1k=300

    ^Made by the unrivaled Blazaking EX, edited by me =) Shop is open, click on the banner to go to the thread!

  9. #84

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    I'd like to buy a Cornn, Wiki and Chesto berry and blend them together (I guess that's how it works?)

    6500 - 1600 = 4900
    Indigo
    Luster: 23
    Beauty ~ 38
    Cute ~ 12


    Quote Originally Posted by Feolthanos Exultant View Post
    Pamtre, Wiki, and Chesto Berries, please. Blended.

    2.4k-2.1k=300
    Gold
    Luster ~ 37
    Beauty ~ 64
    Cute ~ 12
    League of Legends SN: ATF Crysis



  10. #85

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Well damn, he got a much better berry.
    I'm gonna try that.

    Pamtre, Wiki Chesto and Corrn Berries blended.
    4900 - 3100 = 1800
    Last edited by derian; 24th June 2010 at 07:46 PM.
    Challenge the Snowpoint Gym and get iced!

  11. #86

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    Well damn, he got a much better berry.
    I'm gonna try that.

    Pamtre, Wiki Chesto and Corrn Berries blended.
    4900 - 3100 = 1800
    Approved.

    Gold Pokeblock; Luster 38; Beauty 64; Cute 25
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //
    / Pokémon X FC: 2148-9374-7797 /

  12. #87
    Insane Particle Collider Pman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Skyrim
    Posts
    1,421
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I have 6000 berry credits, that means i can afford 2 greenish gold pokéblocks.

    these are for my Alakazam.

    thank you in advance
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

  13. #88
    The Antithesis of Fun Feng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Stanford 2015
    Posts
    1,602
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by pman View Post
    I have 6000 berry credits, that means i can afford 2 greenish gold pokéblocks.

    these are for my Alakazam.

    thank you in advance
    approved.

    You're left with 0. (Make sure to add those credits you got from that recent Contest AFTER you deduct from this purchase)

    x2 Greenish-Gold Pokeblock; Luster 38; Smartness 64; Toughness 25




  14. #89

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I'd like to buy 2 Chesto Berries and 2 Wiki Berries using Contest Credits.
    I have $1250 so I should get $50 back.

    2x$100 + 2x$500 = $1200
    $1250 - $1200 = $50

    I'd like to blend them too. 1 Chesto and 1 Wiki twice. *blends*
    According to the calculator I should get
    2 BLUE PokeBlock
    Feel: 23
    Spicy: 0
    Dry: 25
    Sweet: 0
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 0
    Last edited by HikaruIzumi; 30th June 2010 at 05:37 AM.

  15. #90
    Team Rocket recruit Zeferin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a dark, cold box, and unsure why I'm here...
    Posts
    786

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Apicot: $2000
    Pamtre: $1500
    Ganlon: 2000
    Wiki: $500
    $6000

    I'll use 2500 CC and the rest with my own money.

    GOLD PokeBlock
    Feel: 59
    Spicy: 0
    Dry: 153
    Sweet: 0
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 49

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •