Berry Store - Page 3

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 462
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Berry Store

  1. #31
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,555

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    | Lum | $500
    | Lum | $500
    | Lum | $500

    | Salac | $2,000

    Cash: $31,500 - 3,500 = 28,000

    THERE I NEVER WANT TO COME TO THIS PLACE AGAIN
    Approved

    NOW FLY AWAY PIDGEY
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  2. #32
    Rock Chalk J-Hawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Berry Store

    [$4000] Pinkish-Gray Pokeblock; Luster 49; Cuteness 75; Coolness 36; Toughness 23

    One of these, please.

    $2000 credit - 2000 = 0 credit
    $27,500 cash - 2000 = 25,500 cash

  3. #33
    エーフィ Eeveedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ...pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by J-Hawk View Post
    [$4000] Pinkish-Gray Pokeblock; Luster 49; Cuteness 75; Coolness 36; Toughness 23

    One of these, please.

    $2000 credit - 2000 = 0 credit
    $27,500 cash - 2000 = 25,500 cash
    Approved.

  4. #34
    Now I've Seen It All! Metabee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur ear m8
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    130

    Follow Metabee on Tumblr

    Default Re: Berry Store

    1 LiteBlue PokéBlock, 1 Olive PokéBlock and 1 Brown PokéBlock, please.

    CC5500 - CC1750 x 3 = CC250
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

  5. #35
    エーフィ Eeveedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ...pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Approved, take your generic goodies. :P

  6. #36
    Prince of All Blazikens! Magikchicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    383

    Default Re: Berry Store

    2 Apicot and 2 Kelpsy berries, please.

    5000Cr to start with, spending all of them: Finish with 0Cr.

    Blending the following Pokéblock twice:

    Step 1:
    Total Cool: 10
    Total Beauty: 40
    Total Cute: 0
    Total Smart: 10
    Total Tough: 40

    Cool - Beauty = -30 --> 0
    Beauty - Cute = 40
    Cute - Smart= -10 --> 0
    Smart - Tough = -30 --> 0
    Tough - Cool = 30


    Step 2:
    Luster = (40+20)/2 - 2 = 28


    Step 3:
    Result is two Indigo Pokéblocks with Luster 28 and attributes Beauty 40 and Tough 30.
    HOWEVER, the calculator gives me a Gold Luster 48 Pokéblock with attributes Beauty 61 and Tough 61, so... which one is correct?
    My Stats Page

    The Light Story
    The Shadowed Story

    The Dark Story

    A Glimpse of the Future


    "Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his FFA winnings??"
    "They're OVER 9000!!!"

  7. #37
    The Hyacinth Girl Alaskapigeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California
    Posts
    2,730

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Can I get a red Pokeblock?
    2500-750 = 1750
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

  8. #38
    noble roar Buoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    olivine city, johto.
    Posts
    2,105
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Can I take a Blue Pokéblock and a Cheri and Chesto berry?

    Blue Pkblck ~ 1,000-750 = 250

    Cheri Berry ~ 250-100 = 150

    Chesto Berry ~ 150-100 = 50

    The Cheri and Chesto are to be blended to make a
    BLUE PokeBlock
    Feel: 23
    Spicy: 0
    Dry: 12
    Sweet: 0
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 0

    Thank you!

  9. #39
    エーフィ Eeveedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ...pshh, You'd like to know. >=O
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by Magikchicken View Post
    2 Apicot and 2 Kelpsy berries, please.

    5000Cr to start with, spending all of them: Finish with 0Cr.

    Blending the following Pokéblock twice:

    Step 1:
    Total Cool: 10
    Total Beauty: 40
    Total Cute: 0
    Total Smart: 10
    Total Tough: 40

    Cool - Beauty = -30 --> 0
    Beauty - Cute = 40
    Cute - Smart= -10 --> 0
    Smart - Tough = -30 --> 0
    Tough - Cool = 30


    Step 2:
    Luster = (40+20)/2 - 2 = 28


    Step 3:
    Result is two Indigo Pokéblocks with Luster 28 and attributes Beauty 40 and Tough 30.
    HOWEVER, the calculator gives me a Gold Luster 48 Pokéblock with attributes Beauty 61 and Tough 61, so... which one is correct?
    Not sure why you got that but the calc is what a majority of people go by so that is the ultimate law unless another judge/Berry approver says otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapigeon View Post
    Can I get a red Pokeblock?
    2500-750 = 1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfab View Post
    Can I take a Blue Pokéblock and a Cheri and Chesto berry?

    Blue Pkblck ~ 1,000-750 = 250

    Cheri Berry ~ 250-100 = 150

    Chesto Berry ~ 150-100 = 50

    The Cheri and Chesto are to be blended to make a
    BLUE PokeBlock
    Feel: 23
    Spicy: 0
    Dry: 12
    Sweet: 0
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 0

    Thank you!
    Everyone's accepted... (unless MC decides he no longer wants teh blocks.)

  10. #40
    The Antithesis of Fun Feng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Stanford 2015
    Posts
    1,602
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Berry Store

    I'd like to buy a Salac, Liechi, and Watmel berry with my berry creds:
    6000-(2000+2000+1500)=500

    I'd also like to buy a Magost berry in cash:
    18500-1000=17500




  11. #41
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,555

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by feng277394 View Post
    I'd like to buy a Salac, Liechi, and Watmel berry with my berry creds:
    6000-(2000+2000+1500)=500

    I'd also like to buy a Magost berry in cash:
    18500-1000=17500
    Approved. You get a Gray Pokeblock; Luster 73; Cool 49; Cute 140; Tough 10.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

  12. #42
    The Antithesis of Fun Feng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Stanford 2015
    Posts
    1,602
    Blog Entries
    43

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Umm according to the calc its....

    GRAY PokeBlock
    Feel: 61
    Spicy: 49
    Dry: 0
    Sweet: 153
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 10




  13. #43
    YEAH TOAST Sennyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Berry Store

    right lets spend these credits

    i would like: 2 Figy berry, 3 Tamato berry and 2 Grepa berry

    that $1000+$3,000+$1000=$5,000

    My $5,000credits - $5,000credits = 0Credits
    Last edited by Sennyo; 27th May 2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: sorting out money
    For My URPG STAT Click the Hyperlink
    my coordinator statshere
    URPG stories below
    Vs Magikarp
    Vs Shellos(NWC 2010)

  14. #44
    I Invented the Pidgeot SiberianTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    XBOX LIVE
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Yanche x2
    Chople x3
    Haban

    $ 15,000
    -
    $ 206,500
    ----------
    $ 191,500

    Edit: I have 1K in berry credits, so 192,500 is my change. kthx bai

    URPG Stats
    Legend of the Thief
    All Your Base Are Belong to Lulsec

  15. #45
    URPG Moderator Ataro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,555

    Default Re: Berry Store

    Quote Originally Posted by feng277394 View Post
    Umm according to the calc its....

    GRAY PokeBlock
    Feel: 61
    Spicy: 49
    Dry: 0
    Sweet: 153
    Bitter: 0
    Sour: 10
    That's because you added Magost. You didn't tell me that you wanted to blend Magost together with the others. But if that's the order you want, post here to reconfirm it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennyo View Post
    right lets spend these credits

    i would like: 2 Figy berry, 3 Tamato berry and 2 Grepa berry

    that $1000+$3,000+$1000=$5,000

    My $5,000credits - $5,000credits = 0Credits
    Approved.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiberianTiger View Post
    Yanche x2
    Chople x3
    Haban

    $ 15,000
    -
    $ 206,500
    ----------
    $ 191,500

    Edit: I have 1K in berry credits, so 192,500 is my change. kthx bai
    Approved.
    // urpg moderator // my urpg stats // the ultra dex //

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •