National Park Sign Up - Page 9

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Siless
    Personality: Usually stays calm, but easily excitable when adrenaline is pumping. Beyond this excitement, he tries to hide his emotions from others. He bonds more easily with Pokémon than with humans, but trusts those humans that care for Pokémon.
    Description: Wears an all-black outfit, usually including a jacket and a slightly-damaged fedora (though the jacket may be absent/replaced with a heavier coat, depending on the location chosen). The hat gets used in blocking facial expressions when he can't prevent them from occurring outright.
    Pokémon w/ Natures: In Stats
    Captured: (Male Spiritomb, Impish), (Female Cleffa, Sassy), (Female Sableye, Quirky), (Male Starly, Naive), (Female Swablu, Sassy), (Female Murkrow, Quirky), (Male Shroomish, Brave), (Male Ferroseed, Careful), (Female Cherubi, Jolly), (Female Petilil, Careful), (Male Lopunny, Quirky), (Male Seedot, Brave), (Male Zorua, Adamant), (Baltoy, Careful)
    Park Items: In Stats
    Last edited by Siless; 14th April 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Insanity is the one truth Senzura's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Siless View Post
    Name: Siless
    Personality: Usually stays calm, but easily excitable when adrenaline is pumping. Beyond this excitement, he tries to hide his emotions from others. He bonds more easily with Pokémon than with humans, but trusts those humans that care for Pokémon.
    Description: Wears an all-black outfit, usually including a jacket and a slightly-damaged fedora (though the jacket may be absent/replaced with a heavier coat, depending on the location chosen). The hat gets used in blocking facial expressions when he can't prevent them from occurring outright.
    Pokémon w/ Natures: Sela (Female Gardevoir, Mild)
    Park Items: To Be Purchased Later
    Approved. Enjoy the park whenever it opens

URPG StatslNational Park
    Im a ranger in that URPG thing. ask me to...range?

PM me if you have an idea for a signiture.

Name: Jaccer Cobalt

Age, Gender: 15, Male

Appearance: Jaccer has slightly pale skin, and His hair is brown at medium length. His eyes are a dark green shade, and give off a felling that he's annoyed at something. He is shorter than most people his age, and is thin. He is about 5'0" and weighs about 120 pounds. He often wears a red jacket with the hood usually up. Underneath the jacket he wears a black shirt. He wears black gloves to protect his hands, and black jeans.

Personality: Jaccer is a wise, and smart kid for his age. Although he is he barely shows it. He usually uses vulgar language to describe his thoughts or emotions, he's also kind of a smart-ass. He isn't very trusting, and rarely becomes friendly fast. Although he's a smart-ass he's a good kid. Even if he is good, he doesn't automatically hate evil. He will hate somebody good as much as if they were evil if they do something directly to him. He gets annoyed very easily at almost anything wrong. He'll find a fault in anything, and that makes him a pretty good strategist. He is hard-headed, and stubborn. Often making witty, or insulting remarks about anything, or anyone. He doesn't really hate anything, he just really dislikes them. He is very judgmental, and will do almost anything for money. He has a deep fascination with both the seas, and the sky.

Pokemon:
    Ralts (Blade)
    Male

Obtained: Starter
    Nature: Jolly

Park items: None
    Last edited by Jaccer; 22nd July 2010 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaccer View Post
    Name: Jaccer Cobalt

Age, Gender: 15, Male

Appearance: Jaccer has slightly pale skin, and His hair is brown at medium length. His eyes are a dark green shade, and give off a felling that he's annoyed at something. He is shorter than most people his age, and is thin. He is about 5'0" and weighs about 120 pounds. He often wears a red jacket with the hood usually up. Underneath the jacket he wears a black shirt. He wears black gloves to protect his hands, and black jeans.

Personality: Jaccer is a wise, and smart kid for his age. Although he is he barely shows it. He usually uses vulgar language to describe his thoughts or emotions, he's also kind of a smart-ass. He isn't very trusting, and rarely becomes friendly fast. Although he's a smart-ass he's a good kid. Even if he is good, he doesn't automatically hate evil. He will hate somebody good as much as if they were evil if they do something directly to him. He gets annoyed very easily at almost anything wrong. He'll find a fault in anything, and that makes him a pretty good strategist. He is hard-headed, and stubborn. Often making witty, or insulting remarks about anything, or anyone. He doesn't really hate anything, he just really dislikes them. He is very judgmental, and will do almost anything for money. He has a deep fascination with both the seas, and the sky.

Pokemon Captured:

Skarmory (Starter)
    Male
    Adamant

Park items: None

Everything is fine except for the Pokemon Captured part. That is where you put the Pokemon that you caught in the park, plus, you do not own that Pokemon. You can only bring in Pokemon you already have.

If you have anymore questions, IM/PM/VM/TM/HM me
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Oh, sorry. I guess I thought that this was a different section from URPG.

追放されたバカ

Name: Kiryu Hosikawa
    Personality: A calm and cool personality. He often enjots both humans and pokemon alike. He's often reckless and is more willingly to jump head first into danger. He has complete faith in all of his pokemon and will not doubt them for a second.
    Description: A light blue jacket with a black undershirt, black jeans, and red hightop shoes. He wears a red hat with a black pokeball symbol on it. He uses a black and gray laptop bag to hold his stuff.
    Pokémon w/ Natures: Torterra/M/Overgrow/Adamant
    Park Items: None so far

Name: Leo Walker

Personality: Cautious and unsure or new people or pokemon it often takes days for him to get close to knewly captured pokemon and new friends. Once Leo has found a friend and or pokemon he attaches to them strongly and will do anything to help and even sometimes save their lives even if it means ssacrificing his own health for them.

Description: Leo is a medium tall man around 5 foot 5, often wearing black hat, ripped jeans and a black shirt. when in cities and at important occasions and thining black suit with shiny black shoes. Leos clothes often are the opposite of himself mainly consisting of dark clothes. his features are quite striking with pale skin and white hair with red eyes. his mother once told him that this made him albino but leo never believed her and just considered himself to be special. Leo also carrys a blag bag strapped over his shoulder carrying what he calls his most essentials ie a laptop spare jeans some underwear rubber gloves and a couple of spare shirts, all the growing boy needs

pokemon: kadabra M Synchronize Modest

Jolteon F Volt Absorb Bashful
    Last edited by kanga; 31st October 2010 at 10:50 AM.

Blog Entries

Name: Melody

Personality:Melody is calm, but has an attitude when annoyed, she is very outgoing and very enthusiastic about anything fun or interesting. Melody trusts pokemon more than people sometimes and is very loyal. she pretty much owns sarcasm and is a definite tomboy with a large appetite. Prefers popsicles(grape flavour)
    Description:

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

All three approved, parks almost open so have fun.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Yay! I finally got the nod to become a Ranger!

So here's my Ranger form.

Name: James "Chainy" Carter

Personality: Chainy lives for the National Park. He lives in one of the towns nearby on the mainland, and he's been coming to the National Park ever since he received his starter Pokemon at age ten. When he first became a Ranger he was nervous about his responsibilities, but has since grown into them. The higher-ups noticed this, and he was recently promoted to Elite Ranger. Despite this, he still acts like one of the guys, and only ever uses his authority to bulldoze over idiots who don't listen who him.

In his early days, he preferred to use gadgets as opposed to Pokemon in the field, but these days he uses both equally. Of special note is his upgraded Aura Reader (the last ever sold), the jets in his boots, and his PDA with which he is eternally tinkering and upgrading.

In general Chainy is a loose, happy-go-lucky kind of person. He feels that no matter what happens, if you believe in yourself and your skills you'll get what you want. He respects all living things and would never dream of hurting anything. Despite this, he is known to chase after women, most notably secretaries and attractive young Trainers, and one of his fondest dreams is to match the exploits of his mentor, Leo. He is a little freaked out by Bug-type Pokemon, especially the smaller ones, and has a morbid fear of bats.

Description: Chainy is tall, just over two metres in height. He is also thin and lean, giving him an arrow or javelin-like look. He has spiky brown hair and brown eyes. His right eye is hidden by his Aura Reader, which is coloured black. His feet are particularly large, even keeping in mind his especially large body.

Chainy wears the usual Ranger uniform of khaki shorts and shirt and a camo vest. He has a blue beanie and a pair of blue fingerless gloves for cold weather work, but hates to use them as he enjoys the cold, especially over heat. He also has a trenchcoat, but rarely uses it, preferring instead to tie it around his waist if he decides to bring it along (he usually doesn't). Instead of using a traditional backpack Chainy keeps all of his supplies and gadgets in a Japanese-style wrap-up pack that fits snugly in his lower back. Finally, his shoes looks like fancy black dress shoes as opposed to the usual sneakers, but he has cut them open and put some fun stuff in there, as well as made more room for his huge feet.

Pokemon Natures:

Smash the Swampert, M, Quiet Nature
    Dual the Gallade, M, Serious Nature
    Broadblade the Staraptor, M, Adamant Nature
    Meta the Metagross, G, Brave Nature
    Specialle the Dusknoir, F, Sassy Nature
    SIXTH SPOT RESERVED FOR WHATEVER THE HELL I FEEL LIKE
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 11th February 2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Updated upon Elite Ranger Promotion ^^
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Yay! I finally got the nod to become a Ranger!

So here's my Ranger form.

Name: James "Chainy" Carter

Personality: Chainy lives for the National Park. He lives in one of the towns nearby on the mainland, and he's been coming to the National Park ever since he received his starter Pokemon at age ten. Recently, he was granted Ranger status, and so he is anxious to do well. Because of this, Chainy sometimes uses technology and gadgets in his runs, just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

In general Chainy is loose, happy-go-lucky kind of person. He feels that no matter what happens, if you believe in yourself and your skills you'll get what you want. He respects all living things and would never dream of hurting anything. He is a little freaked out by Bug-type Pokemon, especially the smaller ones.

Description: Chainy is tall, very close to two metres in height. He is also thin and lean, giving him an arrow or javelin-like look. He has spiky brown hair and brown eyes. His right eye is hidden by a lens device that has multiple uses. His feet are particularly large.

Chainy wears a t-shirt and trousers underneath a trenchcoat that looks like it is a couple sizes too big. He wears formal shoes instead of sneakers, and he also wears finger-less gloves and a beanie when it gets too cold. He carries all of his gadgets in a shoulder bag that is usually resting in the small of his back.

Pokemon Natures:

Smash the Swampert, M, Lonely Nature
    Dual the Gallade, M, Jolly Nature
    Broadblade the Staraptor, M, Adamant Nature
    Meta the Metagross, G, Brave Nature
    Specialle the Dusknoir, F, Sassy Nature
    ---Spot reserved for my Houndour when it evolves, it is M and has a Hardy Nature---
    Approved! Congrats! Your Pokemon however, don't need natures, but feel free to use them.

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

Name: Jake "Leech" Parry

Personality: Pretty manic, but outgoing towards new things and people. Basically a wildcard, though in battle he prefers to hit hard and let hit emotions control him, so he often times overreacts to situations. Explosive when angry. Invisible when timid. His nickname, Leech, is due to his affinity with grass types even though his two favorite pokemon are Empoleon and Tyranitar.

Description: Pretty tall 5'10" and well muscled but usually keeps that covered with a jacket and a graphic tee. Dirty and almost brown-blonde hair and heavy, brown peach fuzz. He can get dressy when he wants to but usually opts for the most useful wear depending on where hes going. About 50% of the time he's wearing sweats, but when he goes out to explore, he pulls on cargo pants hiking boots and a rugged top. He is never seen without his iPod and a backpack full of all of his equipment. He carries his pokemon on his belt.

Pokemon Captured:
    Naive Male Munchlax
    Jolly Female Chansey

Items:
    Pokeplayer, Litwick Voice Disk, Hyper Ball (x3), Park Ball (x2), Max Potion (x2), Lava Cookie (x3), Energy Root (x3), Family Repellant, Poke Doll (x3), Fluffy Tail (x3), Poke Toy (x3), Slowpoketail (x3), Honey (x2), Aprijuice, Camera.

Note: My ranger character and my regular RP character are the same person. So if you are taking me through, were co-workers. ^^
    Last edited by Tyranitex; 18th June 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    Name: Jake "Leech" Parry

Personality: prretty manic, but outgoing towards new things and people.basically a wildcard, though in battle he prefers to hit hard and let hit emotions control him so he often times overreacts to situaions. explosive when angry. invisible when timid. his nickname ,leech, is due to his affinity with grass types even though his tw faves are water/steel and dark/rock

Description: pretty tall 5'10" and well muscled but usually keeps that covered with a jacket and a graphic tee. dirty and almost brown-blonde hair and heavy peach fuzz.he can get dressy when he wants to but usually opts for the most useful wear depending on where hes going. about 50% of the time hes wearing sweats. but when he goes out to explore, he pulls on cargo pants hiking boots and a rugged top. he is never seen without his ipod and a backpack full of all of his equipment. he carries his pokemon on his belt.

Pokemon Captured: his piplup was hatched from the egg of his fathers empoleon and a wild one. his sister offered to give him some other eggs (shes a breeder) but he declined as he likes to train one pokemon at a time usually.

items: none (yet)
    Approved, get ready to catch some wilds when the Park opens (hopefully soon :\)
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not

im taking the ranger quiz now! i really wanna be a ranger but theres a few aspects i dont understand where do we go to get the 16 and 100 sided di?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    im taking the ranger quiz now! i really wanna be a ranger but theres a few aspects i dont understand where do we go to get the 16 and 100 sided di?
    You don't need the die for the Quiz. If you have any questions, feel free to IM/PM/VM me. [fyi, you use this code //roll-dice1-sides100 in an AIM group chat and it will roll for you though you don't need it on the Quiz]

Good luck.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast