National Park Sign Up - Page 7

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote Originally Posted by sv_Gravity 000 View Post
    Name: Joe Ontarrg

Personality: Cynical and sarcastic, and usually found with a smirk on his face. Although knowing him more closely doesn't fix this, he seems to be less serious about it when you do. Has a sense of humor that fits along with his cynicism.

Description: Black messy hair, eyes that are strangely red on the left half of each iris and blue on the right, A black zipperless hoodie that has a front pocket that somehow always manages to keep things organized in it, Blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. If you want a less accurate but somehow more awesome visual, see the trainer on the card in my sig.

Pokemon Captured:
    I caught a bad egg. nosrsly, I didn't.

Pokemon Natures:
    I gotta do this when I enter? Okay, then.

Park Items:
    5 Park Balls
    2 Full Heal
    2 Super Potion
    1 Sour Starfruit Scent Spray

Veteran RP'r is veteran.
    A-pproved. Enjoy the park!
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Name: Raphael Kane

Personality: Likes people to think he is arrogant and cunning, but in reality, he is more cocky. He creates this illusion by speaking using phrasing ripped straight from older literature. His father is the leader of a powerful criminal empire, and Raphael is to follow in his footsteps.

Appearance: Pale-skinned with black hair. Dresses in a tuxedo and dress pants, despite the inconvenience they make when he's in the wild. Has a cold, blue-eyed stare and sharp facial features.

Pokemon: Vice (Quiet Male Houndour)

Park Items: None currently

RP Experience: I've done some casual RPing in City of Heroes/Villains. Nothing more, however. I prefer using characters with the speech style as Raphael has, as I'm more used to writing that way. He's more of a Marty Stu than most of my characters, but I try to balance him with character flaws.
    Last edited by Rage Baron; 17th January 2011 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage Baron View Post
    Name: Wolfgang Kane

Personality: Likes people to think he is arrogant and cunning, but in reality, he is more cocky. He creates this illusion by speaking using phrasing ripped straight from older literature. Comes from a wealthy family. He doesn't like going outside.

Appearance: Pale-skinned with black hair. Dresses in a tuxedo and dress pants, despite the inconvenience they make when he's in the wild. Has a cold, blue-eyed stare and sharp facial features.

Pokemon: Nova (Male Mild Togepi)

RP Experience: I've done some casual RPing in City of Heroes/Villains. Nothing more, however. I prefer using characters with the speech style as Wolfgang has, as I'm more used to writing that way. He's more of a Marty Stu than most of my characters, but I try to balance him with character flaws.
    You are approved, enjoy the park!

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Name: Jonathan 'Jonny' James Walker

Personality: Jonny is a charming, fun-loving young man. He almost always has a smile on his face, and he will make a joke about almost anything. He has a bit of a temper, but it only shows up when someone makes him incredibly angry. Jonny is usually well-composed and knows how to handle himself in almost every situation.

Appearance: Jonny dresses casually when out in the field. He typically wears a tight black t-shirt, which shows off his athletic build, and a pair of white warmup pants. He also wears a pair of white lowtop basketball shoes and a pair of amber aviator sunglasses, along with a silver watch and a black sharktooth necklace. In terms of physical characteristics, Jonny stands just over 6 feet tall (2 meters for all you non-Americans :D) and has medium length shaggy blond hair. Under his sunglasses, he has a pair of bright shining sky blue eyes.

Pokemon (at the moment):

Ryu (Adamant Male Scyther)
    Altair (Jolly Male Infernape)
    Ezio (Modest Male Lucario)

Park Items:

1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 3x Park Ball, 1x Max Potion

RP experience: Besides being one of the more active roleplayers on this site (and I'm currently one of the GMs of the Bulbagarden KPU RP), I've also roleplayed extensively in World of Warcraft (both in game and on the forums). I'm also a former Dungeons and Dragons player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Quote Originally Posted by Hide in Plain Sight View Post
    Name: Jonathan 'Jonny' James Walker

Personality: Jonny is a charming, fun-loving young man. He almost always has a smile on his face, and he will make a joke about almost anything. He has a bit of a temper, but it only shows up when someone makes him incredibly angry. Jonny is usually well-composed and knows how to handle himself in almost every situation.

Appearance: Jonny dresses casually when out in the field. He typically wears a tight black t-shirt, which shows off his athletic build, and a pair of white warmup pants. He also wears a pair of white lowtop basketball shoes and a pair of amber aviator sunglasses, along with a silver watch and a black sharktooth necklace. In terms of physical characteristics, Jonny stands just over 6 feet tall (2 meters for all you non-Americans :D) and has medium length shaggy blond hair. Under his sunglasses, he has a pair of bright shining sky blue eyes.

Pokemon (at the moment):

Ryu (Adamant Male Scyther)
    Altair (Jolly Male Infernape)
    Ezio (Modest Male Lucario)

Park Items:

1x Hyper Ball, 1x Super Ball, 3x Park Ball, 1x Max Potion

RP experience: Besides being one of the more active roleplayers on this site (and I'm currently one of the GMs of the Bulbagarden KPU RP), I've also roleplayed extensively in World of Warcraft (both in game and on the forums). I'm also a former Dungeons and Dragons player.
    Approved, welcome to the park :]

Registered User Torchictrainer101's Avatar

Name: Jacob
    Appearance: For some reason, always dresses in one color. Includes wig, glasses, gloves, face paint, shoes, etc. Please, DO NOT ask. Today he is red. Check my stats for the guide
    Personality: Depends on his color. Red is short tempered and irritable.
    Pokemon at present: male spoink, modest in nature.
    Edit: I just put in an order for four park balls to take with me.
    Last edited by Torchictrainer101; 4th May 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchictrainer101 View Post
    Name: Jacob
    Appearance: For some reason, always dresses in one color. Includes wig, glasses, gloves, face paint, shoes, etc. Please, DO NOT ask. Today he is red. Check my stats for the guide
    Personality: Depends on his color. Red is short tempered and irritable.
    Pokemon at present: male spoink, modest in nature.
    Edit: I just put in an order for four park balls to take with me.
    Approved, have fun in the park

Blog Entries

Name: Derian
    Personality: Derian is nice and generally friendly, but he can be a bit antisocial at times and doesn't like large groups. He can be quiet most of the time, but won't stop talking when he feels like it.
    Description: Derian is moderately short for his age, standing at barely five and a half feet. His clothes are pretty average and not noteworthy, usually wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He has blond curly hair of medium length.
    Pokemon Captured: Derian has not captured any Pokémon in the park yet.
    Pokemon Natures: Derian has not brought any Pokémon into the park yet.
    Park Items: Derian has not purchased any items yet.
    Challenge the Snowpoint Gym and get iced!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Neon Sands (Get it?)

Personality: Neon would love nothing more than to lounge about and stare at the sky, while making cynical remarks at passing bystanders. His favorite hobbies are drinking tea and telling people about how wrong their mainstream ideas are. He really is a good person at heart even if he doesn't show it past his overbearing "hipster" facade.

Appearance: Neon is a average kid, who looks average. He is about 5'9" on an average day. He has average black hair. He possesses average clothing including: average blue jeans, average white t-shirt, average black running shoes, and an average black fedora. He has average brown eyes and an average build. The only thing special about him was his pendant, it was made from steel and had a shiny purple rock at the end.

Pokemon (at the moment):
    Honchkrow/M/Hasty
    Raichu/F/Brave
    Magby/M/Lax
    Shellos/F/Jolly

Park Items:
    None

RP experience: Some RP boards in my lifetime. Can't say I am that adept.

Quote Originally Posted by derian View Post
    Name: Derian
    Personality: Derian is nice and generally friendly, but he can be a bit antisocial at times and doesn't like large groups. He can be quiet most of the time, but won't stop talking when he feels like it.
    Description: Derian is moderately short for his age, standing at barely five and a half feet. His clothes are pretty average and not noteworthy, usually wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He has blond curly hair of medium length.
    Pokemon Captured: Derian has not captured any Pokémon in the park yet.
    Pokemon Natures: Derian has not brought any Pokémon into the park yet.
    Park Items: Derian has not purchased any items yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Name: Neon Sands (Get it?)

Personality: Neon would love nothing more than to lounge about and stare at the sky, while making cynical remarks at passing bystanders. His favorite hobbies are drinking tea and telling people about how wrong their mainstream ideas are. He really is a good person at heart even if he doesn't show it past his overbearing "hipster" facade.

Appearance: Neon is a average kid, who looks average. He is about 5'9" on an average day. He has average black hair. He possesses average clothing including: average blue jeans, average white t-shirt, average black running shoes, and an average black fedora. He has average brown eyes and an average build. The only thing special about him was his pendant, it was made from steel and had a shiny purple rock at the end.

Pokemon (at the moment):
    Honchkrow/M/Hasty
    Raichu/F/Brave
    Magby/M/Lax
    Shellos/F/Jolly

Park Items:
    None

RP experience: Some RP boards in my lifetime. Can't say I am that adept.
    Both of you are accepted.

Name:Torri Blackstone
    Personality:Torri is those kind of girls that fit in with boys they do not care if the get their trousers dirty.Dont buff her nails every hour.
    Description: here is a picture
    Pokemon Captured: Slash(meowth)
    Pokemon Natures: Jolly
    Park Items: None

Name: Vanity
    Personality:
    A rather upbeat & outgoing character from Goldenrod City who is said to have a close relationship with the Gym Leader Whitney. He favours the company of cute Pokémon and thus is a trainer of the Normal type. He can be quite blunt and sometimes says stuff without thinking; but is usually quick to apologise if he upsets anybody. However, if he has a problem with somebody he'll let them know and can be seen as being ruthless at times. Although he is open with others about most things he rarely discusses his past and believes that the future is all that matters.
    Description:
    Vanity has an icy complexion & cherry blossom pink hair which perfectly compliments his pink eyes, rose tinted lips & cheeks. He constantly follows the latest fashions, fitting in perfectly with his starter Pokémon Wigglytuff, & can be usually seen wearing what evers 'hot' at the moment. He's currently sporting a long draped gray cardigan, a white scooped neck tshirt, faded gray & slightly worn skinny jeans and a pair of metallic looking boots.
    Pokemon :

Park Items:
    3 Park Balls
    2 Super Balls
    4 Full heals
    4 Max Potions
    Last edited by Hushie; 15th May 2010 at 01:03 PM.

Banner by JokesterJesse

Name: Frederick "Freddie" Trumper

Personality: As a bit of an older Trainer (despite what his surname says), he is less exuberant and boastful then some of his younger counterparts. He prefers to let his Pokemon and his quiet, yet confident demeanor speak for him. Enjoys the wilderness and is never hesitant to explore a new place.

Appearance: Fair-skinned with short, brown hair. Usually dresses comfortably, but will make an attempt to look respectable if the need arises. His hazel eyes are always on the lookout for a new adventure.

Pokemon:
    Jolly Female Ninetales
    Rash Male Empoleon
    Brave Male Venusaur

RP Experience: I've dabbled in D&D before, but our campaign was not proficient in the RP aspect, so I did it for the dice-rolling. :P
    Last edited by J-Hawk; 29th July 2010 at 10:13 PM.

All approved, enjoy the Park.

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Dee

Personality: Dee is a serious person. He may joke around sometimes, but he knows when it isn't time for playing. He isn't the kind of person to "beat around the bush" and usually does things in a straightforward manner.

Description: Dee is at a normal height for a 19-year-old. He loves wearing a polo shirt and jeans. He always wears of his favorite pair of Reeboks. His skin is of a medium tone, not dark and not light. He has brown eyes and black hair that he keeps cut.

Pokemon Captured: N/A

Pokemon Natures: N/A

Park Items: N/A
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast