National Park Sign Up - Page 38
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote Originally Posted by Marius View Post
    Just realized I never signed up for this.

Name: Peace Malcolm
    Personality: Peace is a ridiculously happy person. Her personality tends to annoy people, which she is generally oblivious to. She hates when people fight with each other, much preferring to settle any disputes on the field of Pokémon battling. She also really loves her Pokémon, having a preference to the fairy type. She likes other Pokémon too, but fairies are first in her mind. She really loves nature, and likes to play outdoors or go for walks outside in her free time.

Description: Short and pixielike, with a build similar to the fairy Pokémon she loves so dearly, Peace is actually very sensitive about her stunted height. She has blonde hair with a couple vivid purple streaks shot through it, and has grass-green eyes.

Pokemon Captured: Maleficent the Mawile, Adamant.

Park Items: none yet!
    Approved, sorry you had to wait so long

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Blog Entries

Name: Meyer (check my bio for pronunciation)
    Appearance: Wears Ethan's jacket, but unzipped. His yellow hair sticks up like crazy. He also wears blue jeans, with Poke Balls on his belt. His Cyndaquil usually stands on his shoulder.
    Hometown: Floccesy Town/New Bark Town
    History:(me liek unnecessary stuffs) Meyer lived in Floccesy Town for 5 years. When he was 5, he and his family moved to New Bark Town. There he met an escaped Cyndaquil who became his partner-in-crime. He was given a Pokedex on his 10th birthday and set off.
    Personality: Meyer is like a Froakie; behind his cheery air, he is always watching. But he used to be watching for things like lock combinations and security codes, his having been the sneaky pickpocket he was. He has matured and stopped, but Bob is still naughty in nature. He now watches for unusual differences in the balance of things. He turns his great eyesight into battle strategy by having Bob dodge the opponents' attacks, letting him learn their strategy, and turns the tables.
    Pokemon:
    Bob the Cyndaquil
    Name:  cyndaquil.gif
Views: 62
Size:  684 Bytes
    Natures:
    Bob - Naughty

Items: None
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cyndaquilbob.gif  
    Last edited by Furretz; 20th June 2014 at 10:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarioMiner View Post
    Name: Meyer (check my bio for pronunciation)
    Appearance: Wears Ethan's jacket, but unzipped. His yellow hair sticks up like crazy. He also wears blue jeans, with Poke Balls on his belt. His Cyndaquil usually stands on his shoulder.
    Hometown: Floccesy Town/New Bark Town
    History:(me liek unnecessary stuffs) Meyer lived in Floccesy Town for 5 years. When he was 5, he and his family moved to New Bark Town. There he met an escaped Cyndaquil who became his partner-in-crime. He was given a Pokedex on his 10th birthday and set off.
    Personality: Meyer is like a Froakie; behind his cheery air, he is always watching. But he is watching for things like lock combinations and security codes, being the sneaky pickpocket he is. He uses his phone for much, and has started to get into hacking. He turns his great eyesight into battle strategy by having Bob dodge the opponents' attacks, letting him learn their strategy, and turns the tables.
    Pokemon:
    Bob the Cyndaquil
    cyndaquilbob.gif

Natures:
    Bob - Naughty

Items: None
    good stuff, approved

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Unhappy Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Cameron

Personality: A fairly happy person who doesn't care much for others. Talks way too much and tries to soak up as much attention as possible.

Description: Skinny, tall teen with blonde hair and pale white skin. Almost always wears T-shirts, no matter the weather. (Similar to the Jogger from Gen 4, except I wear a full baseball cap and don't have green hair o.O)

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:

Park Items:

Do I need to put more?
    Last edited by TechnoCamel; 13th June 2014 at 08:01 PM.
    3DS Friend Code : 4382-3334-9248 (Cam) My Electric Safari has Stunfisk, Pachirisu and Zebstrika. PM me if you would like to add me as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoCamel View Post
    Name: Cameron

Personality: A fairly happy person who doesn't care much for others. Talks way too much and tries to soak up as much attention as possible.

Description: Skinny, tall teen with blonde hair and pale white skin. Almost always wears T-shirts, no matter the weather. (Similar to the Jogger from Gen 4, except I wear a full baseball cap and don't have green hair o.O)

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:

Park Items:

Do I need to put more?
    Almost there, but not quite! Try to aim for a short paragraph for both personality and description.

Some things to think about for expansion could be perhaps why he doesn't care too much for other people yet stays happy despite that. You could also explain the talking way too much aspect--is this to himself because he doesn't like people? What kinds of things does he talk about? How does he seek attention? Does he do anything odd to get it like busting into conversations? Stuff like that.

The same thing goes for description. In other weathers, does he add anything to his attire (since you specifically mentioned he wears a t-shirt no matter what). What about odd features? Does he have dimples or freckles or some other birthmark or scar? How does his hair look?

It's important to flesh out characters not only for you, who then gets a firmer grasp on how to roleplay with him, but also for Rangers and other Trainers if you do a Team Run. Any information you can provide will help everyone get a feel for who this person is. Of course, once you edit and are approved, you can always come back and add additional details as you think of them!
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Follow -Polaris- on Tumblr

Name: Kento Carter

Appearance: Looks a lot like Hugh, the rival from BW2. (Sorry, couldnt think of anything better :/ )

Personality:Acts fast, and sometimes cockiness gets into the way of his journey, as he is someone who always wants to keep moving and doesnt let up. But he also is a person who likes to make a lot of friends. He also doesnt care what people think about him, as long as he gets a move on, he is okay. In contradiction, because he doesnt care what people think, some people dont want to be around him, because of that and his little bit of Cockiness

Pokemon Captured: None yet :)

Natures: None

Park Items: None

EDIT: Do we have to use our names from real life or not?

Quote Originally Posted by -Polaris- View Post
    Name: Kento Carter

Appearance: Looks a lot like Hugh, the rival from BW2. (Sorry, couldnt think of anything better :/ )

Personality:Acts fast, and sometimes cockiness gets into the way of his journey, as he is someone who always wants to keep moving and doesnt let up. But he also is a person who likes to make a lot of friends. He also doesnt care what people think about him, as long as he gets a move on, he is okay. In contradiction, because he doesnt care what people think, some people dont want to be around him, because of that and his little bit of Cockiness

Pokemon Captured: None yet :)

EDIT: Do we have to use our names from real life or not?
    Looks Good, approved!

And as for your question, no, you do not. Its an RPG where you can make up your character from scratch :D
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

"Don't call me that name" TwinLukes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit TwinLukes's Youtube Channel

Name: Luke Fon Fabre

Appearance:

Standing at 5'7" (171 cm) and weighing 150 lbs (68 kg), Luke is a very lean and fit individual for his age. His face appears very youthful, with no stubble and very smooth skin, and jade eyes that are always narrowed to give him a more intimidating look. He has long, fiery red hair that spikes off to the left side of his head and a pair of "tails" that reach down from both shoulders and hang to his stomach area, with the very tip of each, along with his head spikes, transitioning colour into a bright yellow.

Luke wears an outfit that consists of several components:
    -A simple black undershirt that covers the top of his torso and his arm up to the elbow.
    -A cloth overshirt, white with gold trimming on the outside and velvet red on the inside, that covers the same area as his undershit, but is cut in an upside-down V shape starting at the middle of the waist up to his breast era, exposing his well-toned abs. The shirt features a colar that is high in the front and is fastened with two black buttons, one on each side of the shirt, just below the neck. The sides, but not back, of the shirt continue past his waist down to his ankles, giving the impression that he is wearing a cape, and on each shoulder, he has two small pockets secured by a flap and a black button. Finally, on the back of the shirt, in between his shoulders, is a large black crest that features a simple rendition horned monster's face and jagged mouth.
    -Black pants. They fit him somewhat tightly, but become a little baggy near the ankles. For the most part, they are simple aside from having a pair of pockets just below his knees that are covered by rectangular, yellow flaps.
    -Red sneakers with black treads and sides.
    -A simple yellow belt with a circular iron buckle that is engraved with a royal crest.
    -Brown fingerless gloves that are each bound to his wrists by a pair of yellow belts.

Personality: Luke is an extremely sheltered and spoiled individual. Ignorant about the world, he has no idea how to act in a public setting, speaking rudely and demandingly to everyone he meets and lacks any sort of discipline or knowledge of etiquette. He is very egotistical and cares only about himself and his personal gain. He has little regard for anyone else's well-being and believes that he is never at fault, and that if anything gets damaged he can just have his rich family pay for it. Cocky, self-absorbed and constantly running on a one-track mind, he rarely considers the consequences of his actions and will charge headfirst into conflicts when they block him from his goal. Despite his many faults, he is not a bad person, as he is very adverse to severely hurting or killing another human being, and has a great desire to go out on his own and see the world.

Backstory:
    The following is a brief synopsis of Luke's backstory from his source game, Tales of the Abyss:

Luke is the only child of a duke, who is the brother of the king of a land called Kimlasca, which quarrels with a bordering kingdom called Malkuth. Seven years ago, Luke was kidnapped by Malkuth forces and had to be recovered by Kimlascan troops. The trauma he received form the incident caused him to lose all his memories, including basic necessities like how to walk and eat and since that time, he has been forced to stay in his father's manor and be re-educated, though he wasn't told much about the outside world or how to live in it. Loathing the mansion, Luke tried many techniques to escape, but almost all of them failed due to his incompetence or lack of planning. One day, a mysterious girl broke into the manor and attacked his mentor, Van Grants, and in trying to protect him, Luke is accidentally whisked along with the girl halfway across the world and forced to travel the lands in order to make his way home.

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by TwinLukes; 18th August 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Extending Bio at request of user.

Claims: Virizion - 03/08/14, Swords Dance - 03/08/14

Quote Originally Posted by TwinLukes View Post
    Name: Luke Fon Fabre

Appearance:

Disregard the sword, for the RP it won't be there.

Personality: He is incredibly immature and snobby, ignorant about almost everything, is very egotistical, cocky and pride-driven. Despite being a bit of a jerk, he has a good side and is opposed to extreme violence.

Pokemon Captured: None

Totally making you bring the sword if i ranger for you Approved!
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

@TwinLukes; Your image doesn't seem to be working for appearance D: Maybe the link was broken? In the instances when you want to show a picture, that's okay, but I would also like you to describe the character in words too, in case of this very thing. Plus, it lets you add things like if you have a backpack, etc.

I would also like a little more detail under personality. Try to aim for a solid paragraph (around 5 sentences) for each category. For expansion, think about how he treats his mons, possible reasons for this, anything interesting in his backstory, current goals, etc.

@Kantomasta; See above. We want at least a solid paragraph for Personality and Description if we can. Try to give them tips for expansion if they're short.
    URPG Stats

"Don't call me that name" TwinLukes's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit TwinLukes's Youtube Channel

@WinterVines; I expanded my sign-up sheet, like you requested, I apologise for how it was done before, but it was rather late in the morning. BTW: on my end the image appears fine... but I suppose I will try viewing it as a guest and seeing if it still shows up.

Edit: It still shows up for me, even when I'm logged out, so I'm thinking it might be your browser, but I'll still keep this in mind for future posts.
    Last edited by TwinLukes; 18th August 2014 at 03:19 PM.

Claims: Virizion - 03/08/14, Swords Dance - 03/08/14

@TwinLukes;

No worries! Most people need to add a little bit here or there--and if you develop more about the character (like through an RP, not necessarily the game stuff, since you can change that), feel free to add it in at any time. But the sign-up sheet looks great now. It's weird that the image doesn't show up, but now that you have the description, the image isn't necessary anyway.

Have fun at the Park and be sure to ask if you have any questions!
    URPG Stats

Name: Dalston
    Personality: Competitive; Bookish; Confident
    Description:
    Pokemon Captured:
    Park Items:

Re-post since coming back.

Name: Gaius Vi Britannia
    Personality: Gaius usually only values powerful or strong Pokemon, and battles using pure power and offensive techniques, rarely using status moves or stat boosting moves. Despite favoring sheer power, he can sometimes see the hidden power within normally weak looking Pokemon, such as Weedle (which evolves into a powerful Beedrill).
    Description: Gaius has long black hair that goes a few inches below his neck, blue-grey eyes with pale white skin. He usually wears black clothes, with his current outfit being a dark grey t-shirt with a black overshirt and black cargo pants, which can be shortened with built-in zippers to be shorts, depending on the weather.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon:

Name: Gengar "Pestilence"
    Abilities: Levitate
    Level Up Moves: Confuse Ray, Curse, Dark Pulse, Destiny Bond, Dream Eater, Hex, Hypnosis, Lick, Mean Look, Night Shade, Nightmare, Payback, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Spite, Sucker Punch
    Taught Moves: Thunder Bolt, Psychic, Will O' the Wisp, Sludge Wave, Focus Blast,
    Nature: Jolly

Name: Tyranitar "Apocalypse"
    Abilities: Sandstom
    Level Up Moves: Bite, Chip Away, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Ice Fang, Leer, Payback, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Scary Face, Screech, Stone Edge, Thrash, Thunder Fang
    Taught Moves:
    Obtained: Free pass
    Battles: 10
    ribbons:
    Nature: Hardy
    Last edited by mlouden03; 3rd November 2014 at 07:32 PM.
    My Wishlist:

These Pokemon are High Priority:

Tauros
    Munchlax/Snorlax
    Scyther
    Aerodactyl
    Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra

Other Major wants:

Absol
    Cacnea/Cacturne
    Carvana/Sharpedo
    Sableye
    Corphish/Crawdaunt
    Wailmer

Murkrow/Honchkrow
    Stunky/Skuntank
    Spiritomb
    Sneasel/Weavil

Sandile/Krokorok/Krookodile
    Scraggy/Scrafty
    Zorua/Zoroark
    Pawniard/Bisharp

Pancham/Pangoro
    Phantump/Trevalent
    Inklay/Malamar

Anything else is awesome too!

Been playing since r/b/y.

Where's the Red Orb? EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should I or should I not? Ah what the heck!

Name: Nelson
    Personality: Nelson is a very shy and little kid. For the most time he's quiet, however if he is around people he know well, like family or friends, then get very talkative and doesn't know when to shut up. He's very modest and hates it when the spotlight is him. He is a "A" student whose knowledge has surpassed those of his age, at to the point that school becomes very boring for him. For very cares for the wildlife and Pokemon and hopes that one day to become a ranger at the National Park, so he can forever be one with nature.
    When it comes to Pokemon battling, Nelson emphasizes Defense. He very much cares for his Pokemon and doesn't want to see them get pounded on the field. Nelson is also very strategic and plans his moves at the beginning of the battle. Yes, the plan may fail, however he will always have a plan B or C.

Description: Nelson is well, short (5,3'). He may fit the description that you may call "a nerd". He wears glasses aid his vision. He has a head full of messy black hair in a somewhat simple hair style. Nelson has a tan tone of skin and brown eyes. He usually wear bright colors and wears a short sleeve shirt with gym shorts, along with a blue shoes (he likes colors...). Nelson has short arms and a some what average length of legs (this is why he can't reach his toes). However though he may be short, he has big feet for his size (he's wearing a size 10), but he does have small hands with small stubby fingers on them. Though you may appear him as a weakling, Nelson is strong. He can pick up things that 65% of his weight. However most of his strength belong to legs. His strength is his legs are due to his big thighs which came along in his genes. He can't run fast, because of his fat legs, but he can kick hard and pick push a boulder down a hill with his legs.

Items:
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon:

Aaron (Aron)

Ability: Rock Head
    Level-up Moves:Autotomize, Double-Edge, Harden, Headbutt, Heavy Slam, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Mud-Slap, Protect, Roar, Tackle, Take Down
    Taught Moves:
    Item: Metal Coat
    Nature: Naive

Shich (Tochic)

Ability: (HA) Speed Boost
    Level-up Moves:Ember, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Focus Energy, Growl, Mirror Move, Peck, Quick Attack, Sand Attack, Scratch, Slash
    Taught Moves:
    Nature: Docile

Martha (Magikarp)

Ability: Swift Swim
    Level-up Moves: Flail, Splash, Tackle
    Taught Moves:
    Nature: Naughty
    URPG STATS

images.jpg

Despite all of the lava and fire around me, I'm a Ground type. -_-

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast