National Park Sign Up - Page 37

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 541 to 551 of 551
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

  1. #541
    Registered User Raveg64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Wait where do I make a starter and stats page?

  2. #542
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    470

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Raveg64 View Post
    Wait where do I make a starter and stats page?
    Please read the "Getting Started" thread I linked in my previous post. It should tell you everything you need to know ^^


  3. #543
    Registered User Raveg64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Okay just got one

  4. #544
    Prototype Babe TheProtobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    California
    Posts
    470

    Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    @Raveg64;

    Now that your stats page has been revised, you have been approved for the National Park. Welcome :)


  5. #545
    Stupid Jerk Truly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    EDIT TOWN, PokemonRugby.ROM
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Morgana
    Female, 14 years.

    Personality:
    Morgana looks out for herself, and her pokemon, before anyone else. She's fairly serious and practical, and has little difficulty keeping her eyes on her goal. Usually, Morgana is bluntly honest and straightforward. She only sugar-coats or decieves when she stands to gain something significant from it. If she feels she's been slighted, she's known to hold a grudge.

    Appearance:
    Morgana's shortish, black hair might be pulled into a practical ponytail, or loose under a bandana tied around her head. She often wears a lot of black and dark grey, with accents in red, or maroon. She is too gangly to be considered "muscled," though she's not a weakling, (and does all her own stunts. You're most likely to see Morgana with narrowed, hazel eyes and a subtle, tight-lipped frown.
    Who better to lead the blind,
    Than the blind?

  6. #546
    silence and sound MuddyMudkip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    empty space
    Posts
    2,097
    Blog Entries
    8
    Add MuddyMudkip on Facebook
    Follow MuddyMudkip on Tumblr Visit MuddyMudkip's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Morgana
    Female, 14 years.

    Personality:
    Morgana looks out for herself, and her pokemon, before anyone else. She's fairly serious and practical, and has little difficulty keeping her eyes on her goal. Usually, Morgana is bluntly honest and straightforward. She only sugar-coats or decieves when she stands to gain something significant from it. If she feels she's been slighted, she's known to hold a grudge.

    Appearance:
    Morgana's shortish, black hair might be pulled into a practical ponytail, or loose under a bandana tied around her head. She often wears a lot of black and dark grey, with accents in red, or maroon. She is too gangly to be considered "muscled," though she's not a weakling, (and does all her own stunts. You're most likely to see Morgana with narrowed, hazel eyes and a subtle, tight-lipped frown.
    Approved. Remember to edit in any Pokemon Captured in the Park and/or any Park Items as you get them. Be sure to keep a list of all your Pokemon's natures in there as well. :)
    ..::Active URPG Ranger::..
    A Poem I Wrote
    >>learning through the downs, living for the ups<<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Stuff died. Apparently Typhlosion > Chandelure.

  7. #547
    Myopic Lemur
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Daniel Mackenzie "Kenzie" Bent
    Age: Somewhere in his twenties
    Gender: Male
    Personality: Languid and mellow, he's more likely to work around a problem rather than work through it. Puts about as much forethought into his actions as effort into keeping track of things; that is, hardly at all.
    Description: Lean and long. 5'11" height that seems to be all limbs. Mop of light brown hair normally rangled by a straw hat. Shorts and vest covered in pockets that seem to hold his hands more often than anything else. Flip-flops for footwear, if any.
    Pokemon and Natures: Lotad (Starter)- Quirky

  8. #548
    Registered User Buzzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,458

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by glik View Post
    Name: Daniel Mackenzie "Kenzie" Bent
    Age: Somewhere in his twenties
    Gender: Male
    Personality: Languid and mellow, he's more likely to work around a problem rather than work through it. Puts about as much forethought into his actions as effort into keeping track of things; that is, hardly at all.
    Description: Lean and long. 5'11" height that seems to be all limbs. Mop of light brown hair normally rangled by a straw hat. Shorts and vest covered in pockets that seem to hold his hands more often than anything else. Flip-flops for footwear, if any.
    Pokemon and Natures: Lotad (Starter)- Quirky
    Approved - make sure to check out the Mini-Run Event. It's perfect for new starters to the National Park.

  9. #549
    Registered User Sky Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    584
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Trainer SU#2 - to whoever maintains the archive, I'll edit this into my original post upon approval. Thanks!

    Name: Morganna Fairchild
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Personality: Raised in an indigent population, Morganna is well-versed on the subject of local superstitions and ghost stories. Believing them to be true, Morganna caries around a plethora of odd objects including but not limited to a doll’s decapitated head in order to ward away evil entities. She claims to have glimpsed a few of the creatures of myth and as such is very wary especially during the night. Some people claim her to be slightly off her rocker, but apart from her frequent illusions, hallucinations, and delusions, her sensorium and mental status are mostly intact.

    Morganna is the epitome of impulsivity. She’s always been taught to be demure and reserved – how women should carry themselves, but she’s decided to break the mold and veer far from her parents’ conservative mindset. Outspoken and somewhat brash, Morganna is determined to set herself apart. She’s often the first to burst into a situation guns ablaze; due to this, she has had numerous unfortunate incidents in the past that she would rather not talk about. When dealing with conflict, her first strategy is usually barreling through via sheer force of will. Only when that fails does she start actually thinking strategically.

    Description: Morganna has a light build. She stands at 5’ 4”.Poor posture makes her appear even shorter. Morganna’s limbs are long and thin, traits well suited for her tendency to run all over the place. Occasionally, small children mistakenly identify her as a ghost due to her deathly pale skin and her straight, long hair. Black as ivory but with streaks of gray, it reaches the small of her back. Despite her surname, Morganna’s face, to put it bluntly, is quite repulsive (to the members of her community anyway). Children fear her, and adults pity her. Warts cover her skin, and her teeth jut out at various angles. Bushy eyebrows are set atop of her bulging gray eyes. She doesn’t give a hoot about her appearance though. A quick glance at her wardrobe reveals that she dresses quite simply. Shirts, jeans, and a pair of sneakers are usually her attire. She carries a bag akin to a suitcase in which her various belongings of dubious function can be found.

    Pokemon Captured:
    Mime Jr. -> Mr. Mime
    Munchlax -> Snorlax

    Pokemon Natures:
    Mr. Mime – Calm
    Snorlax – Bold
    Togekiss – Gentle
    Gengar – Docile

  10. #550
    Registered User Buzzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,458

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Lark View Post
    Trainer SU#2 - to whoever maintains the archive, I'll edit this into my original post upon approval. Thanks!

    Name: Morganna Fairchild
    Age: 22
    Gender: Female
    Personality: Raised in an indigent population, Morganna is well-versed on the subject of local superstitions and ghost stories. Believing them to be true, Morganna caries around a plethora of odd objects including but not limited to a doll’s decapitated head in order to ward away evil entities. She claims to have glimpsed a few of the creatures of myth and as such is very wary especially during the night. Some people claim her to be slightly off her rocker, but apart from her frequent illusions, hallucinations, and delusions, her sensorium and mental status are mostly intact.

    Morganna is the epitome of impulsivity. She’s always been taught to be demure and reserved – how women should carry themselves, but she’s decided to break the mold and veer far from her parents’ conservative mindset. Outspoken and somewhat brash, Morganna is determined to set herself apart. She’s often the first to burst into a situation guns ablaze; due to this, she has had numerous unfortunate incidents in the past that she would rather not talk about. When dealing with conflict, her first strategy is usually barreling through via sheer force of will. Only when that fails does she start actually thinking strategically.

    Description: Morganna has a light build. She stands at 5’ 4”.Poor posture makes her appear even shorter. Morganna’s limbs are long and thin, traits well suited for her tendency to run all over the place. Occasionally, small children mistakenly identify her as a ghost due to her deathly pale skin and her straight, long hair. Black as ivory but with streaks of gray, it reaches the small of her back. Despite her surname, Morganna’s face, to put it bluntly, is quite repulsive (to the members of her community anyway). Children fear her, and adults pity her. Warts cover her skin, and her teeth jut out at various angles. Bushy eyebrows are set atop of her bulging gray eyes. She doesn’t give a hoot about her appearance though. A quick glance at her wardrobe reveals that she dresses quite simply. Shirts, jeans, and a pair of sneakers are usually her attire. She carries a bag akin to a suitcase in which her various belongings of dubious function can be found.

    Pokemon Captured:
    Mime Jr. -> Mr. Mime
    Munchlax -> Snorlax

    Pokemon Natures:
    Mr. Mime – Calm
    Snorlax – Bold
    Togekiss – Gentle
    Gengar – Docile
    You are not approved! How dare you think you would be? Just kidding. But any edits to characters / new alternate characters don't really need to be posted here, just post them in your stats / original post.

  11. #551
    Hail to the Shy Guy! Paleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Unique
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Tyson Amarin

    Age: 18

    Appearance: Tyson is tall (6ft2) and athletic. He has fairly short dark blond hair and light blue eyes. He likes to wear a red and white football (soccer) shirt and blue jeans and he usually wears red sneakers. When going out into the Park, he carries a compact black backpack.

    Personality: Tyson is a gentle and very down-to-earth person, and he doesn't like harming living beings. Despite this, he is passionate about Pokémon battling, partly because he knows that Pokémon enjoy it as well. He not easily stopped when he has his mind set on something, which sometimes leads to him taking unnecessary risks. In most situations, however, he is very calm and cool and he keeps thinking rationally and strategically. Until his fighting spirit flares up, that is.

    Pokémon: Forte (Pineco) [Relaxed]
    Proud claimer of Level Ball, [COLOR="#FF0000"]Houndoominite[/COLOR], Shy Guy, Jude Sharp,
    Forretress and Drill Run!
    FC: 3909-8738-0113 / IGN: Thijs / FS: ICE; Snover, Bergmite, Dewgong

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •