Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: Voltaire Magneton

Personality: I am very friendly towards others, but I tend to be sarcastic at times. I only turn up in a bad mood when I'm tired, hungry or when the temperature is hot. But generally, I tend to change my personality based from the people around me. If the person is a troll, I will be a troll. If the person is polite, then I am too. The personalities I said earlier is sure to be permanent. I just tend to be adaptive socially. When it come to dislikes, I hate hideous bugs, but Bug Pokemon are exceptions.

Description: I have short, black hair that is very messy because I do not use a comb for it. Many people say that I'm tall enough to be good for a basketball player, but I am just a couch potato. I wear glasses since I was in elementary school. My body form is average, but somewhat near to the fat section.

Pokemon Captured: Hardy Shroomish M, Brave Sentret M, Jolly Deerling M, Docile Bidoof M

Pokemon Natures: Check on my stats.

Park Items: Four Super Balls, Two Lava Cookies, [Ball set: Dark/Lava/Pasture/Lure/Magnet/Tough]
    Last edited by Voltaire Magneton; 26th October 2013 at 06:33 AM. Reason: lol update

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Name: Voltaire Magneton

Personality: I am very friendly towards others, but I tend to be sarcastic at times. I only turn up in a bad mood when I'm tired, hungry or when the temperature is hot. But generally, I tend to change my personality based from the people around me. If the person is a troll, I will be a troll. If the person is polite, then I am too. The personalities I said earlier is sure to be permanent. I just tend to be adaptive socially. When it come to dislikes, I hate hideous bugs, but Bug Pokemon are exceptions.

Description: I have short, black hair that is very messy because I do not use a comb for it. Many people say that I'm tall enough to be good for a basketball player, but I am just a couch potato. I wear glasses since I was in elementary school. My body form is average, but somewhat near to the fat section.

Pokemon Captured: None yet. (But if it meant the Pokemon I caught on other means, then my starter + 6 more)

Pokemon Natures: Riolu (hasty) (That for a while, I'll add more later)

Park Items: None yet.
    Could use some work an appearance (as in what type of clothing does your character wear), but otherwise approved.

Blog Entries

Just a quick post to inform everyone that the SU Archive has been updated up to this point.

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Name: Arcus
    Personality: Arcus is a quiet person who prefers to work alone. He can keep a cool head in harsh conditions, but is often very emotional otherwise. He is a very stubborn person who rarely changes his mind or makes compromises.
    Description: Arcus is a somewhat short trainer with medium length blond hair. He always wears a heavy, black winter coat with fur lining the hood, even when it is completely unnecessary. Under his coat, he wears jeans and a red, black or grey t-shirt. He is thin and moderately light skinned. He has dark, chocolate brown eyes.
    Pokemon Captured: None in the park
    Pokemon Natures: None
    Park Items: None
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialSunlight View Post
    Name: Arcus
    Personality: Arcus is a quiet person who prefers to work alone. He can keep a cool head in harsh conditions, but is often very emotional otherwise. He is a very stubborn person who rarely changes his mind or makes compromises.
    Description: Arcus is a somewhat short trainer with medium length blond hair. He always wears a heavy, black winter coat with fur lining the hood, even when it is completely unnecessary. Under his coat, he wears jeans and a red, black or grey t-shirt. He is thin and moderately light skinned. He has dark, chocolate brown eyes.
    Pokemon Captured: None in the park
    Pokemon Natures: None
    Park Items: None
    Looks good! Enjoy the Park.

Blog Entries

Name: Dominus Jonathan Simmian (or just Simm for short)
    Personality: Simm is eager, happy-go-lucky and slightly insane. He isn't the best at Pokemon, and spends a lot more time TRYING to use strategies than actually using them, but he's OK with it. When there aren't any Pokemon around, he is happy to idly chat to the Rangers or his Pokemon.
    Description: Simm is short and skinny, with blonde, short hair and deep blue eyes. He tends to wear a black shirt and shorts, and canvas shoes, as well as a baseball cap. It isn't practical for exploration, but he doesn't care.
    Pokemon Captured: Scythe (Weavile/F/Rash)
    Park Items: None yet. (Posting them here, BTW)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Master Simm View Post
    Name: Dominus Jonathan Simmian (or just Simm for short)
    Personality: Simm is eager, happy-go-lucky and slightly insane. He isn't the best at Pokemon, and spends a lot more time TRYING to use strategies than actually using them, but he's OK with it. When there aren't any Pokemon around, he is happy to idly chat to the Rangers or his Pokemon.
    Description: Simm is short and skinny, with blonde, short hair and deep blue eyes. He tends to wear a black shirt and shorts, and canvas shoes, as well as a baseball cap. It isn't practical for exploration, but he doesn't care.
    Pokemon Captured: Scythe (Weavile/F/Rash)
    Park Items: None yet. (Posting them here, BTW)

I'd say this is good. Welcome to the URPG National Park!

Follow TheProtobabe on Tumblr Visit TheProtobabe's Youtube Channel

Ranger-Zorayda

Name:
    Zorayda Anna Moonlin

Personality:
    Zorayda is a bubbly, happy person, with a goofy but intelligent sense of humor and a laugh that comes to the surface easily. She's easy to talk to and she makes friends fast because she talks to any stranger she meets. She's the first on a dance floor and the last one off of it. Zorayda likes to live life to the fullest, and her attitude and actions all reflect that. She talks to much, laughs too loud, eats too much, pushes too hard, and loves with all of her heart. Zorayda is also a huge flirt. Any male that attracts her attention will be the victim of her batting eyelashes and attempts at setting up dates. It's mostly to meet new people and to have fun, though, since she's not willing to commit until she meets the perfect man. She's a huge fan of anything cute. This is probably why she has most of the Pokemon she owns, since they are or were adorable at one point in their lives. However, this doesn't mean that she won't treat any 'ugly' Pokemon unfairly--she believes in their rights and loves each of them equally. Her tactics include heavy defense, hard-hitting status effect attacks, and trickery in Pokemon battles. Zor is also somewhat flaky and 'creative'... she's an artist and that's fairly obvious from her demeanor. She often forgets things and is more about 'flying by the seat of her pants', but she manages to pull through in life anyway.

This carries over to her Ranger duties, in which she often forgets to do things or sometimes acts a bit silly in front of her Trainers. What she lacks in memory and timeliness, she makes up for in a good job protecting her Trainers and guiding them very well with a friendly attitude.

Description:
    Height- 5'2"
    Weight- 126 lbs.
    Eyes- Gray
    Skin- Pale white with a bit of a pink undertone
    Hair- A bit longer than shoulder length. It's a bit wavy and she's dyed it bright purple. Normally it's blonde. While training and adventuring, she wears it in a high ponytail.
    Other-
    Clothing:- She wears the normal khaki uniform of all Rangers, though she likes to leave the top button unbuttoned. Hey, it's hot outside, give the girl a break.
    Accessories- She's always wearing earrings, and her favorite bracelet is a simple hoop with a silver heart dangling from it.

At first glance, one would describe Zorayda as an overall attractive young woman. She has the classic sort of hourglass figure with well-toned legs and a small waist, with a full bustline and hips. She knows that she looks good, and though she messes with the color of her hair for fun, she wears clothing that accentuates her figure.

Ranger Pokemon:
    Serious Male Umbreon (DUSK)
    Calm Female Espeon (ABILA)
    Adamant Female Flareon (ADURA)
    Gentle Female Vaporeon (MINERVA)
    Impish Female Glaceon (NIX)
    Bold Male Jolteon (STORM)

Pokemon Natures:
    In Stats

Park Items:
    Camera, Apricorn box, 3 Poke Dolls, 6 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls

Jason Allen Timbre-Ranger/Trainer

Name:

Jason Allen Timber

Male

Personality:

He believes in maintining a healthy lifestyle and always exudes a sense of well-being. Jason is fairly intelligent and always has something on his mind; he likes to sit down and have quiet talks with people about life in general. Jason can be strict but very fair with any of his inferiors, but he sometimes has trouble with accepting orders from superiors unless he trusts them implicitly. This personality coincides with the dragons he trains, as well. His three Pokemon are strong-willed as well, and all of them have an affinity for water. Jason is a swimmer and likes to use the water for exercise as well as catching Pokemon. The Great Lakes is his favorite place to go in the National Park.

As a Ranger, he can sometimes seem a bit aloof or overbearing, but he respects Trainers that have a good bond with their Pokemon and fight wild ‘mons with honor and kindness. If the Trainers unlock his friendlier side, Jason tends to remain friends with them much later and remember their names when they come back. He often likes to try and allow his Trainers to solve problems on their own and only help when they truly need it.

Description:

Jason is around 6’2” and has a long, svelte appearance about him, due to his habit of swimming as a form of exercise. He’s Caucasian but has constantly tanned skin from the sun and being outdoors. He has 2-3 inch long hair he styles forward. It’s jet black and soft, without much shine to it. In the sun it has a reddish tint at times. His eyes are dark blue.

Jason has a sporty look to him at first glance, with healthy muscle and a straight back as well as simple, comfortable outfits paired with running shoes. He also wears a single Seadra silver earring on his right ear.

As a Ranger he wears the khaki uniform with shorts and a white tank underneath, plus hiking boots. He takes his earring out while working to maintain a more professional appearance.

Pokemon Captured:

None

Pokemon Natures:

Gyarados M Bold
    Kingdra M Brave
    Dragonite F Gentle

Park Items:

In stats
    Last edited by TheProtobabe; 16th April 2013 at 10:50 PM.

Blog Entries

Yup, I'll go update the Archive so it never gets so out-of-date as it was before XD.

Name: Serenity Lucille
    Personality: Serenity's a cross between the little old church lady marching through town and the tough cougar stalking about the place. She used to be quite a sleek beauty in her day; sexy, sizzle-y, sneaky, hell in high hells to put it mildly. She's had her share of changes over the years, from young and naive, to the beautiful and hardworking, to the present adventurous and "innocent" grandmother doddering about the world.
    Description: Short silver hair shaped into a pixie cut. Muscular and healthy, if aging body, complete with a growing array of wrinkles. Her sun-tanned skin may have something to do with those wrinkles. Light, gray-blue eyes. She has an interesting Kanto-Hoenn bloodline (Irish/Italian :P) and speaks with a slight Hoenn (Irish) accent. Loose fitting, yet exquisite clothes (vain, a little? heh), usually dark slacks and a contrasting light colored blouse. No jewelry in the park; she at least has that much common sense.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon Natures:
    Park Items:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Band View Post
    Name: Serenity Lucille
    Personality: Serenity's a cross between the little old church lady marching through town and the tough cougar stalking about the place. She used to be quite a sleek beauty in her day; sexy, sizzle-y, sneaky, hell in high hells to put it mildly. She's had her share of changes over the years, from young and naive, to the beautiful and hardworking, to the present adventurous and "innocent" grandmother doddering about the world.
    Description: Short silver hair shaped into a pixie cut. Muscular and healthy, if aging body, complete with a growing array of wrinkles. Her sun-tanned skin may have something to do with those wrinkles. Light, gray-blue eyes. She has an interesting Kanto-Hoenn bloodline (Irish/Italian :P) and speaks with a slight Hoenn (Irish) accent. Loose fitting, yet exquisite clothes (vain, a little? heh), usually dark slacks and a contrasting light colored blouse. No jewelry in the park; she at least has that much common sense.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon Natures:
    Park Items:
    Approved.

I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

[18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

[URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

Blog Entries

INCOMING TACTICAL SU!

This was originally for Slenderman/Silent Hill RP I came up with several months ago, and I liked the idea so much of introducing Slendy into the Park that I decided to retcon this character to use here. And just think, once she's had some time to run around as a Trainer, she'll be a Ranger, taking all of you through the Park while Slendy stalks all of you in the background. ENJOY THE PARK :D.

Oh, b/c this was basically a tweaked version of my original SU, it's...kinda long. Sorry about that.

===

Name:
    Krystal Tompson (Kris for short)

Personality:
    Krystal is a very social, outgoing person who enjoys meeting new people. She isn’t shy and will gladly strike up conversations with strangers. She is easy to get along with and has a large sense of humor, and will do her best to cheer up someone who’s clearly unhappy whether she knows them or not. She tries her best to be optimistic, feeling that being depressed and angry leads to nothing but heartache and sorrow in the end. Even in hard times she does her best to find the silver lining.

Krystal also tends to put others before herself, which means she usually neglects her own needs or desires. She dislikes competition and isn’t a fan of arguing; this doesn’t mean she’ll hide or lie about her beliefs just to avoid a confrontation. She usually just ignores someone if they harass her for what she believes in. She refuses to be baited into petty disagreements and has a strong distaste for people who enjoying heckling others.

Krystal doesn’t get mad very often, as her positive outlook on life and general easy-going nature let her shrug off comments or actions that would fluster others. However, a good way to make her very angry is to hurt someone she cares about, no matter whether physically, emotionally, or mentally. She hates physical confrontation as much as verbal confrontation, but won’t hesitate to throw a punch in defense of a loved one. Thanks to the past several years of her working out, she’s actually pretty tough and can easily hold her own in a melee fight.

Krystal is one of those people who is very trusting, while taking betrayal very poorly. She can become very close to someone within a matter of days, which isn’t surprising considering she’ll stand up for someone she doesn’t even know. While she doesn’t react well to people who turn out to be untrustworthy, she can’t help but give everyone she meets the benefit of the doubt. There are those who think this open nature is to counter the fact that she was nearly abducted when she was younger; instead of letting her fear get the best of her, she overcame it and became the friendly person she is today.

Description:
    Krystal is about 5’6” tall and weighs around 115 lbs. She is lean and slim, and has subtle muscles thanks to her habit of going to the gym to work out for an hour every day. She has hip-length burgundy hair and eyes that are such a striking shade of electric-blue they almost look like they’re glowing. She could be considered pretty, but sees herself as average in terms of looks. Her hair is usually done up in a simple braid to keep it out of the way.

Krystal usually wears lighter clothes, preferring colors like white, tan, and baby-blue over darker colors. She has several pairs of steel-toes shoes (a force of habit after she was nearly kidnapped in her younger years), and these are generally the only dark things she wears.

Krystal has three long parallel scars that run from her right side to her belly button. She can’t remember how she got them, but knows it was something bad that caused them. She has a habit of wearing long shirts to reduce the risk of anyone seeing the scars should her shirt hike up a bit, as she finds them ugly and is extremely self-conscious about them. People who do notice them are given a very curt, “I don’t remember” whenever they ask about them.

Background:
    For as long as she could remember, Krystal had been able to see things other people couldn’t. Ghosts, spirits, demons, entities…whatever you wanted to call them, Krystal had the ability to perceive them and converse with them. She quickly learned not to mention these beings to her parents or other people after realizing they were different from the imaginary friends other children had. On top of that, the spirit of an elderly man named John had explained to her in one of his first visits that Krystal was special for being able to see him, but should keep the knowledge to herself since others wouldn’t understand and might think her odd. Many of the things she could see were neither human nor Pokemon, but only a very small number of them ever scared Krystal, and even fewer ever tried to hurt her. Most of the beings she met were rather protective of her, and would fend off others that meant her harm.

When she was eight, however, Krystal began to see something that terrified her quite a bit. It was a tall man dressed in a black suit with a red tie and no face. She would normally see him when she woke up in the middle of the night, but would be too afraid to cry or call for her parents. Sometimes spirits would try to comfort her, telling her to not be afraid of what she called the Skinny Man, that if she wasn’t afraid he couldn’t hurt her. During the several months she saw him, Krystal began to develop strange symptoms such as bouts of sudden coughing, agonizing headaches, and frequent nosebleeds. She also became extremely fearful, to the point where her parents had her seeing a child psychiatrist. The weekly sessions didn’t help her at all, and instead her condition grew worse.

Krystal abruptly went missing about a month before her ninth birthday, before returning one day before her birthday. When she returned it was in a nearby park, where a couple who recognized her from various missing flyers took her to the police station. Krystal had no memory of the time she was gone, but the strange symptoms she’d been experiencing had cleared up completely and she no longer suffered from her debilitating fear and night terrors. It was when she returned that her parents discovered the three scars on Krystal’s side and stomach, but the girl didn’t remember how she’d gotten them. Her parents, rather paranoid that their daughter may once again be abducted, decided to pull some strings and get a Pokemon a year before she was officially allowed to get one. They managed to contact a Breeder of relatively fair repute and obtained a Tynamo for Krystal.

Things were relatively normal until she turned fourteen. She was walking home from the library after night had fallen when a blue car started to slowly drive beside her. After about three blocks the car stopped and an older man got out, following her on foot for another two blocks. He then rushed at the teenager and tried to grapple her to the ground, but thanks to the fact that she’d already been working out after school for about a year, the girl was able to wiggle away. Her only Pokemon at the time, the Tynamo who’d by now evolved into an Eelektross, had been left at home as she was sick with a mild cold. Thankfully a kick to the groin left the man temporarily incapacitated, and Krystal took the time to run to the nearest house. After explaining what had happened, the people called the police and the offender was arrested about twenty minutes later.

When she turned 15, Krystal finally left to go on her Pokemon journey, accompanied by the only Pokemon she had. However, the first night of her adventure saw her meeting a being she hadn’t seen in years; the Skinny Man. However, there was no fear this time, much to Krystal’s surprise and suspicion. Nothing happened that night other than the Skinny Man simply watching her all night. Cannon, Krystal’s Eelektross, seemed jumpy and wary with the Skinny Man around, but she made no effort to attack him. Krystal eventually fell into an uneasy slumber. For the next several days the Skinny Man seemed to trail Krystal everywhere, never coming too close and never trying to communicate. That, however, change on the eighth day of her journey.

This time, the entity approached while Krystal and Cannon were resting from a tough Trainer battle. This was the day he spoke for the first time since Krystal remembered since she’d first started seeing him all those years ago. All he said was that she would one day be called to duty, and that he was merely checking in on her to make sure she was “progressing” as expected. He also revealed that he was the one who’d taken her during the time she’d went missing, but didn’t offer any details of the lost weeks. Afterward, he left and Krystal didn’t see him again for nearly five more years.

When they next met, it was roughly five months after Krystal turned 20. She was touring Unova and encountered him as she was coming out of Twist Mountain. Once she got over the shock, she was told it was time for her to start making herself useful; apparently, her “duty” involved using her ability to see and communicate with the supernatural to help deal with problematic beings. Quite against her will, Krystal was drafted into a sort of supernatural detective unit, with her commanding officer being the Skinny Man. It was a rude interruption into her life, but the young woman eventually came to terms with how things had turned out.

Nowadays, Krystal mainly handles “cases” in her home region of Sinnoh, and has had a lot of free time thanks to how efficient she’s become in her job of sorts. However, it doesn’t pay her bills, so she’s been training to become a Ranger for the National Park. She’s been at it for the past few months, dutifully visiting the Park as Trainer to get used to the layout of the island and to get a feel for what it would mean to be a Ranger. She usually manages to complete her runs without needing to leave to handle a case, but many times the Skinny Man has trailed after her during her visits.

Pokemon Captured:
    n/a

Pokemon Natures:
    Cannon (F Eelektross): Serious
    Speedhax (M Crobat): Quirky
    Legion (G Ditto): Serious
    Slither (F Muk): Calm
    Titan (M Nidoking): Lax
    Knives (M Gliscor): Careful
    Imperious (F Serperior): Sassy
    Venus (F Delphox): Relaxed
    Bloom (F Venusaur): Relaxed
    Felidae (F Liepard): Hasty
    Kilia (F Absol): Quirky
    Ravager (M Hydreigon): Rash
    Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 2nd February 2014 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    INCOMING TACTICAL SU!

This was originally for Slenderman/Silent Hill RP I came up with several months ago, and I liked the idea so much of introducing Slendy into the Park that I decided to retcon this character to use here. And just think, once she's had some time to run around as a Trainer, she'll be a Ranger, taking all of you through the Park while Slendy stalks all of you in the background. ENJOY THE PARK :D.

Oh, b/c this was basically a tweaked version of my original SU, it's...kinda long. Sorry about that.

===

Name:
    Krystal Tompson (Kris for short)

Personality:
    Krystal is a very social, outgoing person who enjoys meeting new people. She isn’t shy and will gladly strike up conversations with strangers. She is easy to get along with and has a large sense of humor, and will do her best to cheer up someone who’s clearly unhappy whether she knows them or not. She tries her best to be optimistic, feeling that being depressed and angry leads to nothing but heartache and sorrow in the end. Even in hard times she does her best to find the silver lining.

Krystal also tends to put others before herself, which means she usually neglects her own needs or desires. She dislikes competition and isn’t a fan of arguing; this doesn’t mean she’ll hide or lie about her beliefs just to avoid a confrontation. She usually just ignores someone if they harass her for what she believes in. She refuses to be baited into petty disagreements and has a strong distaste for people who enjoying heckling others.

Krystal doesn’t get mad very often, as her positive outlook on life and general easy-going nature let her shrug off comments or actions that would fluster others. However, a good way to make her very angry is to hurt someone she cares about, no matter whether physically, emotionally, or mentally. She hates physical confrontation as much as verbal confrontation, but won’t hesitate to throw a punch in defense of a loved one. Thanks to the past several years of her working out, she’s actually pretty tough and can easily hold her own in a melee fight.

Krystal is one of those people who is very trusting, while taking betrayal very poorly. She can become very close to someone within a matter of days, which isn’t surprising considering she’ll stand up for someone she doesn’t even know. While she doesn’t react well to people who turn out to be untrustworthy, she can’t help but give everyone she meets the benefit of the doubt. There are those who think this open nature is to counter the fact that she was nearly abducted when she was younger; instead of letting her fear get the best of her, she overcame it and became the friendly person she is today.

Description:
    Krystal is about 5’6” tall and weighs around 115 lbs. She is lean and slim, and has subtle muscles thanks to her habit of going to the gym to work out for an hour every day. She has hip-length burgundy hair and eyes that are such a striking shade of electric-blue they almost look like they’re glowing. She could be considered pretty, but sees herself as average in terms of looks. Her hair is usually done up in a simple braid to keep it out of the way.

Krystal usually wears lighter clothes, preferring colors like white, tan, and baby-blue over darker colors. She has several pairs of steel-toes shoes (a force of habit after she was nearly kidnapped in her younger years), and these are generally the only dark things she wears.

Krystal has three long parallel scars that run from her right side to her belly button. She can’t remember how she got them, but knows it was something bad that caused them. She has a habit of wearing long shirts to reduce the risk of anyone seeing the scars should her shirt hike up a bit, as she finds them ugly and is extremely self-conscious about them. People who do notice them are given a very curt, “I don’t remember” whenever they ask about them.

Background:
    For as long as she could remember, Krystal had been able to see things other people couldn’t. Ghosts, spirits, demons, entities…whatever you wanted to call them, Krystal had the ability to perceive them and converse with them. She quickly learned not to mention these beings to her parents or other people after realizing they were different from the imaginary friends other children had. On top of that, the spirit of an elderly man named John had explained to her in one of his first visits that Krystal was special for being able to see him, but should keep the knowledge to herself since others wouldn’t understand and might think her odd. Many of the things she could see were neither human nor Pokemon, but only a very small number of them ever scared Krystal, and even fewer ever tried to hurt her. Most of the beings she met were rather protective of her, and would fend off others that meant her harm.

When she was eight, however, Krystal began to see something that terrified her quite a bit. It was a tall man dressed in a black suit with a red tie and no face. She would normally see him when she woke up in the middle of the night, but would be too afraid to cry or call for her parents. Sometimes spirits would try to comfort her, telling her to not be afraid of what she called the Skinny Man, that if she wasn’t afraid he couldn’t hurt her. During the several months she saw him, Krystal began to develop strange symptoms such as bouts of sudden coughing, agonizing headaches, and frequent nosebleeds. She also became extremely fearful, to the point where her parents had her seeing a child psychiatrist. The weekly sessions didn’t help her at all, and instead her condition grew worse.

Krystal abruptly went missing about a month before her ninth birthday, before returning one day before her birthday. When she returned it was in a nearby park, where a couple who recognized her from various missing flyers took her to the police station. Krystal had no memory of the time she was gone, but the strange symptoms she’d been experiencing had cleared up completely and she no longer suffered from her debilitating fear and night terrors. It was when she returned that her parents discovered the three scars on Krystal’s side and stomach, but the girl didn’t remember how she’d gotten them. Her parents, rather paranoid that their daughter may once again be abducted, decided to pull some strings and get a Pokemon a year before she was officially allowed to get one. They managed to contact a Breeder of relatively fair repute and obtained a Tynamo for Krystal.

Things were relatively normal until she turned fourteen. She was walking home from the library after night had fallen when a blue car started to slowly drive beside her. After about three blocks the car stopped and an older man got out, following her on foot for another two blocks. He then rushed at the teenager and tried to grapple her to the ground, but thanks to the fact that she’d already been working out after school for about a year, the girl was able to wiggle away. Her only Pokemon at the time, the Tynamo who’d by now evolved into an Eelektross, had been left at home as she was sick with a mild cold. Thankfully a kick to the groin left the man temporarily incapacitated, and Krystal took the time to run to the nearest house. After explaining what had happened, the people called the police and the offender was arrested about twenty minutes later.

When she turned 15, Krystal finally left to go on her Pokemon journey, accompanied by the only Pokemon she had. However, the first night of her adventure saw her meeting a being she hadn’t seen in years; the Skinny Man. However, there was no fear this time, much to Krystal’s surprise and suspicion. Nothing happened that night other than the Skinny Man simply watching her all night. Cannon, Krystal’s Eelektross, seemed jumpy and wary with the Skinny Man around, but she made no effort to attack him. Krystal eventually fell into an uneasy slumber. For the next several days the Skinny Man seemed to trail Krystal everywhere, never coming too close and never trying to communicate. That, however, change on the eighth day of her journey.

This time, the entity approached while Krystal and Cannon were resting from a tough Trainer battle. This was the day he spoke for the first time since Krystal remembered since she’d first started seeing him all those years ago. All he said was that she would one day be called to duty, and that he was merely checking in on her to make sure she was “progressing” as expected. He also revealed that he was the one who’d taken her during the time she’d went missing, but didn’t offer any details of the lost weeks. Afterward, he left and Krystal didn’t see him again for nearly five more years.

When they next met, it was roughly five months after Krystal turned 20. She was touring Unova and encountered him as she was coming out of Twist Mountain. Once she got over the shock, she was told it was time for her to start making herself useful; apparently, her “duty” involved using her ability to see and communicate with the supernatural to help deal with problematic beings. Quite against her will, Krystal was drafted into a sort of supernatural detective unit, with her commanding officer being the Skinny Man. It was a rude interruption into her life, but the young woman eventually came to terms with how things had turned out.

Nowadays, Krystal mainly handles “cases” in her home region of Sinnoh, and has had a lot of free time thanks to how efficient she’s become in her job of sorts. However, it doesn’t pay her bills, so she’s been training to become a Ranger for the National Park. She’s been at it for the past few months, dutifully visiting the Park as Trainer to get used to the layout of the island and to get a feel for what it would mean to be a Ranger. She usually manages to complete her runs without needing to leave to handle a case, but many times the Skinny Man has trailed after her during her visits.

Pokemon Captured:
    n/a

Pokemon Natures:
    Cannon (F Eelektross): Serious
    Grace (F Lilligant): Careful
    Whip (M Gorebyss): Jolly
    IronBeak (M Braviary): Hardy
    Compost (F Garbodor): Rash
    Speedhax (M Crobat): Quirky
    Legion (G Ditto): Serious
    Slither (F Muk): Calm
    Regalia (M Sigilyph): Bold
    Titan (M Nidoking): Lax
    OHGODS N- ok approved.
    Dog of Hellsing likes this.

Blog Entries

So yeah. This is my new for fun character since Jessie's not usable at the moment and I don't feel like continuing on with that sub-plot at the moment. SO YEAH. HERE'S GRACE.

Name: Grace Stone

Personality: Grace is a quiet person. She’s fairly shy, spends little time with others, and only talks when she has to. However, Grace has an explosive imagination and a brilliant mind. She currently attends a prestigious Pokémon Academy in Johto with a complete scholarship due to her excellence in Pokémon documentation and study (she received a Pokedex as a young child and filled up almost all of it.) She currently holds the valedictorian seat of her academy and is often hailed as the smartest student to walk through the halls.

Well, at least that’s what people think. Grace is a bit of a liar. Her starting Pokémon, Alakazam, is the true brains behind Grace’s success. Suggesting that Grace is dumb would be false, but it’s her Alakazam’s cataloguing memory and telepathic abilities that have allowed her to achieve such fame. Because of this, Grace is often scared of talking to others because she feels they’ll catch onto her lie. Likewise, Grace is even more evasive when she is without her Alakazam, as she is incredibly dependent on the Pokémon to uphold the illusion.

Outside of Alakazam, Grace is drastically different. She’s an extreme extrovert by nature, but the forced introversion has hampered her true personality. She’s incredibly lonely, as she’s had to push everyone away to protect herself. Because of her constant façade, Grace is incredibly self-conscious. Her physical health has deteriorated from her mental state, and she's slim to the point where it's unhealthy and a danger to herself. She's working to control this aspect of her life, but the constant pressure has only made things worse.

Honestly, all Grace wants to do is to be herself. She’s not ungrateful for the future Alakazam has helped build, but the extreme expectations and pressure have had their tolls on the young woman. Mentally, emotionally, and even physically, Grace is hardly the same person as she was before meeting her Abra. Her constant and discreet visits with a specialized psychologist has made Grace realize that she has to get back in touch with who she truly is. As such, Grace applied for a grant at the academy so she could travel to the National Park. The practically untouched and raw data in the park, as well as Grace's honor among the academy, has given her the chance to head to the remote island. Grace hopes to tap into her old self while on the island and hopefully return as a better person.

Description: Grace is quite meek. Standing at 5’2’’, she’s hardly intimidating. She’s also notably thinner than healthy, but this is a result of her mental instability and increased self-conscious. She has shoulder-length, light auburn hair. It typically is left down, but Grace occasionally braids it. Her clothes aren't extremely fashionable, but she still tries her best to look good. Informal blouses and standard skinny jeans are her favorites, but she deviates from this style on a regular occasion. She has amber eyes which are generally hidden behind a pair of sleek glasses. She usually switches between ankle-high boots and regular sneakers.

Pokémon Natures (I’ll just put this one since it’s the only one I know I’ll use): Alexander the Alakazam (Male | Calm | Magic Guard)

Park Items: In stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    So yeah. This is my new for fun character since Jessie's not usable at the moment and I don't feel like continuing on with that sub-plot at the moment. SO YEAH. HERE'S GRACE.

Name: Grace Stone

Personality: Grace is a quiet person. She’s fairly shy, spends little time with others, and only talks when she has to. However, Grace has an explosive imagination and a brilliant mind. She currently attends a prestigious Pokémon Academy in Johto with a complete scholarship due to her excellence in Pokémon documentation and study (she received a Pokedex as a young child and filled up almost all of it.) She currently holds the valedictorian seat of her academy and is often hailed as the smartest student to walk through the halls.

Well, at least that’s what people think. Grace is a bit of a liar. Her starting Pokémon, Alakazam, is the true brains behind Grace’s success. Suggesting that Grace is dumb would be false, but it’s her Alakazam’s cataloguing memory and telepathic abilities that have allowed her to achieve such fame. Because of this, Grace is often scared of talking to others because she feels they’ll catch onto her lie. Likewise, Grace is even more evasive when she is without her Alakazam, as she is incredibly dependent on the Pokémon to uphold the illusion.

Outside of Alakazam, Grace is drastically different. She’s an extreme extrovert by nature, but the forced introversion has hampered her true personality. She’s incredibly lonely, as she’s had to push everyone away to protect herself. Because of her constant façade, Grace is incredibly self-conscious. Her physical health has deteriorated from her mental state, and she's slim to the point where it's unhealthy and a danger to herself. She's working to control this aspect of her life, but the constant pressure has only made things worse.

Honestly, all Grace wants to do is to be herself. She’s not ungrateful for the future Alakazam has helped build, but the extreme expectations and pressure have had their tolls on the young woman. Mentally, emotionally, and even physically, Grace is hardly the same person as she was before meeting her Abra. Her constant and discreet visits with a specialized psychologist has made Grace realize that she has to get back in touch with who she truly is. As such, Grace applied for a grant at the academy so she could travel to the National Park. The practically untouched and raw data in the park, as well as Grace's honor among the academy, has given her the chance to head to the remote island. Grace hopes to tap into her old self while on the island and hopefully return as a better person.

Description: Grace is quite meek. Standing at 5’2’’, she’s hardly intimidating. She’s also notably thinner than healthy, but this is a result of her mental instability and increased self-conscious. She has shoulder-length, light auburn hair. It typically is left down, but Grace occasionally braids it. Her clothes aren't extremely fashionable, but she still tries her best to look good. Informal blouses and standard skinny jeans are her favorites, but she deviates from this style on a regular occasion. She has amber eyes which are generally hidden behind a pair of sleek glasses. She usually switches between ankle-high boots and regular sneakers.

Pokémon Natures (I’ll just put this one since it’s the only one I know I’ll use): Alexander the Alakazam (Male | Calm | Magic Guard)

Park Items: In stats.
    Good to go. :>
    Among my frivolous thoughts,
    I believe there are beautiful things seen by the astronauts.
    The indications reveal
    That few of us realize life is quite surreal.

URPG Stats.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast