National Park Sign Up - Page 30

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 550
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

  1. #436
    Gangnam Style Taither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TheProtobabe View Post
    Trainer-Zorayda Anna Moonlin

    Name: Zorayda Anna Moonlin

    Age: 18

    Gender: Female

    Personality: Zorayda is a bubbly, happy person, with a goofy but intelligent sense of humor and a laugh that comes to the surface easily. She's easy to talk to and she makes friends fast because she talks to any stranger she meets. She's the first on a dance floor and the last one off of it. Zorayda likes to live life to the fullest, and her attitude and actions all reflect that. She talks to much, laughs too loud, eats too much, pushes too hard, and loves with all of her heart.

    Zorayda is also a huge flirt. Any male that attracts her attention will be the victim of her batting eyelashes and attempts at setting up dates. It's mostly to meet new people and to have fun, though, since she's not willing to commit until she meets the perfect man.

    She's a huge fan of anything cute. This is probably why she has most of the Pokemon she owns, since they are or were adorable at one point in their lives. However, this doesn't mean that she won't treat any 'ugly' Pokemon unfairly--she believes in their rights and loves each of them equally. Her tactics include heavy defense, hard-hitting status effect attacks, and trickery in Pokemon battles.


    Description:
    • Height- 5'2"
    • Weight- 126 lbs.
    • Eyes- Gray
    • Skin- Pale white with a bit of a pink undertone
    • Hair- A bit longer than shoulder length. It's a bit wavy and she's dyed it bright purple. Normally it's blonde. While training and adventuring, she wears it in a high ponytail.
    • Other-
    • Clothing:- Zorayda likes to wear anything that she thinks makes her look attractive. With her curvaceous figure, she'll wear things that will show off her shapely calves and her ample cleavage. In a formal setting, she'll wear a brightly colored gown and heels. In a semi-casual setting, she goes for pencil skirts and pumps with flirty button-ups, and when training her Pokemon, she goes for jean shorts and tank tops with hiking shoes.
    • Accessories- She's always wearing earrings, and her favorite bracelet is a simple hoop with a silver heart dangling from it.

    At first glance, one would describe Zorayda as an overall attractive young woman. She has the classic sort of hourglass figure with well-toned legs and a small waist, with a full bustline and hips. She knows that she looks good, and though she messes with the color of her hair for fun, she wears clothing that accentuates her figure.


    Pokemon Captured: N/A

    Pokemon Natures: N/A

    Park Items: N/A
    Good to go. Just link this in your trainer stats when you can. :)

  2. #437
    Registered User JokesterJesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PE2K
    Posts
    559

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Natalie Sparkle
    Age: 21
    Gender: Female
    Personality: Natalie is a very sassy Pokemon Coordinater. She is considered to be a celebrity in the underground world of contests. She views herself as pretty much the queen of the world and thinks very lowly of everyone else. She treats her Pokemon as they are her “Fabulous” babies by dressing them up and even singing and dancing with them. Even though her favorite Pokemon, her prized Skitty isn't as interested in contests as she would hope. Natalie is considered to be one of the biggest divas in the Pokemon world and is considered to be a real bit*h. Natalie is very quick on her feat when it comes to insults and snarky comments.

    Description:
    Pokemon Captured:
    None
    Pokemon Natures:
    Skitty – Calm
    Jellicent – Sassy
    Park Items:
    4 Parkballs
    2 Superballs
    1 Hyperball
    ------
    Last edited by JokesterJesse; 13th January 2013 at 08:21 PM.
    WinterVines likes this.

  3. #438
    Virbank Gym Leader WinterVines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,710

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Jesse approved
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

  4. #439
    Dearly Behated Truly Deceptive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In America!
    Posts
    288

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Jon Teou
    Gender: Male
    Age: 16
    Personality: Jon is a completely kind person who would suffer hell to do what he understands is right and help another who is in need. He cares about all sapient life, and recognizes how everyone, including himself, has done things which they deserve to be brutally tortured for. He is penitent for every moment in which he opted to commit a vice against another, and realizes everyone should forgive each other for every atrocity which they have ever done to everyone, in addition to how, although most people won't be kind like that, and, as a result, the world is slowly becoming worse and even falling apart for it, he should still do his best to at least make life as good for others as he can. He has a strong bond with everyone (not only his own Pokémon, but everyone else as well), and has a philosophy that everyone should abhor life because of how painful it is, but love others. He's the kind of person who will be gracious to someone who just stabbed him in the chest, and would let himself be torturously murdered before he would let anyone else be harmed. He knows he's not even remotely near being perfect, but tries to do what's just as much as he can and endure life's pain for other people/Pokémon.
    Description: He has very dark hair and eyes alongside moderately tanned skin, and generally has Falkner-styled hair; when he gets a haircut, he resembles Blue Oak a bit. He stands at about 5'10" in height. He weighs about 150-155 lbs. and is in excellent condition physically. He wears a gray collared shirt with khakis and silver running shoes most usually, and has a black and red coat for cold weather. In more temperate conditions, he just wears a plain black or white t-shirt.
    Pokémon Captured: None so far.
    Pokémon Natures: Charmander (Mild; Starter Pokémon).
    Park Items: None.

  5. #440
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeLegend View Post
    Name: Jon Teou
    Gender: Male
    Age: 16
    Personality: Jon is a completely kind person who would suffer hell to do what he understands is right and help another who is in need. He cares about all sapient life, and recognizes how everyone, including himself, has done things which they deserve to be brutally tortured for. He is penitent for every moment in which he opted to commit a vice against another, and realizes everyone should forgive each other for every atrocity which they have ever done to everyone, in addition to how, although most people won't be kind like that, and, as a result, the world is slowly becoming worse and even falling apart for it, he should still do his best to at least make life as good for others as he can. He has a strong bond with everyone (not only his own Pokémon, but everyone else as well), and has a philosophy that everyone should abhor life because of how painful it is, but love others. He's the kind of person who will be gracious to someone who just stabbed him in the chest, and would let himself be torturously murdered before he would let anyone else be harmed. He knows he's not even remotely near being perfect, but tries to do what's just as much as he can and endure life's pain for other people/Pokémon.
    Description: He has very dark hair and eyes alongside moderately tanned skin, and generally has Falkner-styled hair; when he gets a haircut, he resembles Blue Oak a bit. He stands at about 5'10" in height. He weighs about 150-155 lbs. and is in excellent condition physically. He wears a gray collared shirt with khakis and silver running shoes most usually, and has a black and red coat for cold weather. In more temperate conditions, he just wears a plain black or white t-shirt.
    Pokémon Captured: None so far.
    Pokémon Natures: Charmander (Mild; Starter Pokémon).
    Park Items: None.
    Approved. Grab some items in the Shop, and have fun in the Park :D

  6. #441
    The Mighty Barbarian Fengor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    An island of indeterminate location
    Posts
    109
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: James
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male

    Personality: He's a nice guy who's always excited to catch, fight, or just meet new pokemon. Though he gets along with the members of his team, he and his starter, Jerry, bicker like an old married couple. At 23 most people have moved on from being a trainer that travels about, but since James does lots of freelance video editing for Poke Star Studios he's able to take time off to pursue a side career in the league circuit.

    Description: James stands at about 5 feet 11 inches with a healthy build and dusty brown hair; which he keeps in a buzz cut. When visiting the park he wears a pair of brown hiking boots, blue jeans, and a blue zip-up windbreaker with a black t-shirt underneath.

    Pokemon Captured: None yet

    Pokemon Natures: None yet

    Park Items: None yet
    White: 3826-0624-3213

  7. #442
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,933
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fengor View Post
    Name: James
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male

    Personality: He's a nice guy who's always excited to catch, fight, or just meet new pokemon. Though he gets along with the members of his team, he and his starter, Jerry, bicker like an old married couple. At 23 most people have moved on from being a trainer that travels about, but since James does lots of freelance video editing for Poke Star Studios he's able to take time off to pursue a side career in the league circuit.

    Description: James stands at about 5 feet 11 inches with a healthy build and dusty brown hair; which he keeps in a buzz cut. When visiting the park he wears a pair of brown hiking boots, blue jeans, and a blue zip-up windbreaker with a black t-shirt underneath.

    Pokemon Captured: None yet

    Pokemon Natures: None yet

    Park Items: None yet
    Approved/

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  8. #443
    Registered User Biggggg5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Off in Equestria with Rainbow Dash
    Posts
    31

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Mawill Stonemason
    Gender: Male
    Age: 17
    Appearance: Will is slightly taller then average but not by too much, he appears taller though due to his skinniness. He wears glasses, a red t shirt and blue jeans along with plain shoes. He has dark brown hair that is often mistaken for black. He is very skinny and not very athletic looking.

    Personality: Mawill is always in a good mood. cracking jokes and making fun of his opponents. But this can sometimes lead very serious characters to be annoyed at him. He is very difficult to anger but when he does get angry he is worse than a herd of stampeding bulls. It takes an awful lot to push him to that point such as the death of friend. (Think what would trigger a super saiyin trigger) He also has a strong sense of justice and will do his very best to help as many people as possible. He loves Pokemon very much and knows almost everything about them. He has the pokedex pretty much memorized and can think of a strategy for almost any situation in no time at all.

    Pokemon captured: N/A

    Pokemon Natures: (planned)
    Hotstuff M Charizard (Adamant)
    Ereggon M Exeggutor (Brave)
    Buu M Muk (Jolly)
    Zaprong M Electabuzz (Lonely)
    Chuck M Hitmontop (Bold)
    Smeagol M Serperior (Timid)

    Park Items: N/A

  9. #444
    the vibration pokemon Nitro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,933
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggggg5 View Post
    Name: Mawill Stonemason
    Gender: Male
    Age: 17
    Appearance: Will is slightly taller then average but not by too much, he appears taller though due to his skinniness. He wears glasses, a red t shirt and blue jeans along with plain shoes. He has dark brown hair that is often mistaken for black. He is very skinny and not very athletic looking.

    Personality: Mawill is always in a good mood. cracking jokes and making fun of his opponents. But this can sometimes lead very serious characters to be annoyed at him. He is very difficult to anger but when he does get angry he is worse than a herd of stampeding bulls. It takes an awful lot to push him to that point such as the death of friend. (Think what would trigger a super saiyin trigger) He also has a strong sense of justice and will do his very best to help as many people as possible. He loves Pokemon very much and knows almost everything about them. He has the pokedex pretty much memorized and can think of a strategy for almost any situation in no time at all.

    Pokemon captured: N/A

    Pokemon Natures: (planned)
    Hotstuff M Charizard (Adamant)
    Ereggon M Exeggutor (Brave)
    Buu M Muk (Jolly)
    Zaprong M Electabuzz (Lonely)
    Chuck M Hitmontop (Bold)
    Smeagol M Serperior (Timid)

    Park Items: N/A
    approved.

    I GOT MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, FUCK A BANK ACCOUNT - SOULJA BOY

    [18:11] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) nitro, you in here?
    [18:11] Nitro: hello
    [18:12] [Ranger Alliance]: (webdragoon1337) knew there was another cool guy in here

    [URPG Chat]
    3:44:43 (silverxchrome) Nitro is attractive. Source: I'm a girl.

  10. #445
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Roren

    Age: 21

    Gender: Male

    Personality: Roren’s a rather easy-going person in general. Not one to worry too much about the actions of others, or hold a grudge. The only thing that gets Roren very fired up is interaction with wild Pokemon, and Pokemon in battle. He’s pretty polite to any that provide him with services, such as Rangers or Leaders, though not to the point of being stiff or cold. When he sets his eyes on something, he isn’t to be distracted from this goal for anything at all. He’s a big proponent of the art of Pokemon battling, which he sees less as a blood sport and more as a symbol of the companionship between trainer and team.

    Description: Roren stands at just under six foot, with a medium, somewhat muscular frame. He’s no Adonis, but he certainly isn’t out of shape or necessarily unattractive. His hair is a rather unassuming shape of light brown, and his eyes mirror this lack of individuality by being a brown that’s merely a few shades darker than that of his hair. Typically, he wears a tee shirt with khakis – not wanting to seem sloppy while at the same time trying to limit the affect clothing has on dexterity as much as he possibly can. His shoes are run-down sneakers, one of which has a hole in the sole, something he’s adapted to over the years.

    Pokemon Captured: None

    Pokemon Natures: None

    Park Items: None

  11. #446
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,214

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Roren View Post
    Name: Roren

    Age: 21

    Gender: Male

    Personality: Roren’s a rather easy-going person in general. Not one to worry too much about the actions of others, or hold a grudge. The only thing that gets Roren very fired up is interaction with wild Pokemon, and Pokemon in battle. He’s pretty polite to any that provide him with services, such as Rangers or Leaders, though not to the point of being stiff or cold. When he sets his eyes on something, he isn’t to be distracted from this goal for anything at all. He’s a big proponent of the art of Pokemon battling, which he sees less as a blood sport and more as a symbol of the companionship between trainer and team.

    Description: Roren stands at just under six foot, with a medium, somewhat muscular frame. He’s no Adonis, but he certainly isn’t out of shape or necessarily unattractive. His hair is a rather unassuming shape of light brown, and his eyes mirror this lack of individuality by being a brown that’s merely a few shades darker than that of his hair. Typically, he wears a tee shirt with khakis – not wanting to seem sloppy while at the same time trying to limit the affect clothing has on dexterity as much as he possibly can. His shoes are run-down sneakers, one of which has a hole in the sole, something he’s adapted to over the years.

    Pokemon Captured: None

    Pokemon Natures: None

    Park Items: None
    You're good to go sir. Enjoy the park.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  12. #447
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Since I thought it amusing Serena lost a bet against her sister, creating a second Trainer for diversity every now and then.

    Name: Serena Auran

    Age: 28

    Personality: Perfectionist to a T, and believes might makes right. Everything has to be and must be perfect in her eyes. Because of this and her sister's easygoing personality, the two often butt heads. Plus, due to being a Gym Trainer in Blackthorn City like most of her family before her, she tends to believe that Dragon Pokemon are superior and will only go after anything else if it appears to be powerful enough.

    Description: Like her sister, Serena possesses dark gray hair, though hers goes down to the middle of her back. They both have the same brown eyes though. Tends to wear a long-sleeved indigo shirt with overly baggy sleeves, mainly to make a flashy appearance and impress her opponents. A pair of dark gray jeans along with black boots complete the look.

    Park Pokemon Caught: Suppose I use the same list I use for Akinai, since comes from the same Stats.

    Lia (Kirlia/Gardevoir, F, Naive)
    Gaard (Absol, M, Careful)
    Magi (Spiritomb, M, Serious)
    Thief (Sneasel, F, Bold)
    Flash (Pichu/Raichu, M, Bold)
    Chi (Mienfoo/Mienshao, F, Lax)
    Spectre (Gastly/Gengar, M, Relaxed)

    Park Items: Found in Stats


  13. #448
    What? Ebail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    9,174
    Blog Entries
    72

    Follow Ebail on Tumblr

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Since I thought it amusing Serena lost a bet against her sister, creating a second Trainer for diversity every now and then.

    Name: Serena Auran

    Age: 28

    Personality: Perfectionist to a T, and believes might makes right. Everything has to be and must be perfect in her eyes. Because of this and her sister's easygoing personality, the two often butt heads. Plus, due to being a Gym Trainer in Blackthorn City like most of her family before her, she tends to believe that Dragon Pokemon are superior and will only go after anything else if it appears to be powerful enough.

    Description: Like her sister, Serena possesses dark gray hair, though hers goes down to the middle of her back. They both have the same brown eyes though. Tends to wear a long-sleeved indigo shirt with overly baggy sleeves, mainly to make a flashy appearance and impress her opponents. A pair of dark gray jeans along with black boots complete the look.

    Park Pokemon Caught: Suppose I use the same list I use for Akinai, since comes from the same Stats.

    Lia (Kirlia/Gardevoir, F, Naive)
    Gaard (Absol, M, Careful)
    Magi (Spiritomb, M, Serious)
    Thief (Sneasel, F, Bold)
    Flash (Pichu/Raichu, M, Bold)
    Chi (Mienfoo/Mienshao, F, Lax)
    Spectre (Gastly/Gengar, M, Relaxed)

    Park Items: Found in Stats
    Multiple personality approved.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841 - White2 FC: 1765-1583-4731
    Some sort of blog about me - Fanclub

  14. #449
    Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    802
    Blog Entries
    41
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Voltaire Magneton
    Age: 14 years of age
    Gender: Male
    Personality: I am very friendly towards others, but I tend to be sarcastic at times. I only turn up in a bad mood when I'm tired, hungry or when the temperature is hot.
    Description: Short, black hair; Very tall (around 5'10"); Wears eyeglasses; body form is average.
    Pokemon Captured: None yet.
    Pokemon Natures: Riolu (hasty) (That for a while, I'll add more later)
    Park Items: None yet.

    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

  15. #450
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,861

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Name: Voltaire Magneton
    Age: 14 years of age
    Gender: Male
    Personality: I am very friendly towards others, but I tend to be sarcastic at times. I only turn up in a bad mood when I'm tired, hungry or when the temperature is hot.
    Description: Short, black hair; Very tall (around 5'10"); Wears eyeglasses; body form is average.
    Pokemon Captured: None yet.
    Pokemon Natures: Riolu (hasty) (That for a while, I'll add more later)
    Park Items: None yet.
    Not approved just yet. Try to at least have a paragraph for both appearance and personality.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •