National Park Sign Up - Page 3

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: karas drakield
    Description: kind, caring and a great person... to pokemon, he dislikes being around others and would rather just be alone with his pokemon. He is a very serious person and never jokes around. He always wears a black sweatshirt and a black pair of pants, even in the summer. he loves nature and would never want to harm an animal(or pokemon). Karas has a katana that he brings everywhere. He likes ghost types more than other types of pokemon. he is known for talking a lot.

Pokemon captured: none
    pokemon natures: gengar=naughty, venusaur=brave, linoone=quirky
    Park items: 3 hyper balls, 2 super balls, 2 super potions, 1 full heal
    Last edited by Karas132; 19th August 2010 at 09:52 PM.

Name: Daniel Wiseman

Personality: Daniel is like a bomb. He may be mellow at one moment and bouncing off the walls the next. He's a very fast runner, and usually won't stop what he's doing unless it's for food or somthing along the lines of that (video games). He never backs down from a challenge, and this makes him reckless at times. When he gets excited about somthing, he will either run over or smash anything that gets in his way. Also, he has mad ADD.

Description: See avatar for clothes
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'4

Pokemon Captured:
    Raiguy (Male Raichu, Starter)
    TMs/HMs: TMs/HMs: Attract, Brick Break, Charge Beam, Rain Dance, Reflect, Grass Knot, Focus Blast, Substitute, Hidden Power (Grass), Mimic
    BMs/MTs: Magnet Rise, Surf, Wish, Fly

Clucky (Female Blaziken, Hasty)
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: Hidden Power (Dragon)

Alaska (Female Pidgeot, Brave)
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: Aerial Ace

Woody (Male Torterra, Calm)
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: Stone Edge

Outlet (Male Electivire, Rash)
    TMs/HMs: IcePunch, Zap Cannon, Earthquake, Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Frustration, Flamethrower, Brick Break, Strength, Rock Climb
    BMs/MTs: Magnet Rise, Cross Chop

Tyranitard (Male Tyranitar, Bold)
    TM/HM/BM/MT/SM: Stealth Rock

Astrix (Genderless, Timid)
    TMs/HMs: Water Pulse, Psychic, Surf, Ice Beam
    BMs/MTs:

Pokemon Natures:
    Raiguy; Naughty
    Clucky; Hasty
    Pidge; Brave
    Woody; Calm
    Outlet; Rash
    Tyranitard; Bold
    Astrix; Timid

Park Items:
    4 Park Balls
    2 Super balls
    1 Hyper balls
    1 Super potion
    4 Full Heals
    1 Pokedoll
    Last edited by LightningFast; 27th March 2011 at 09:04 PM.

Bam

Hi, I'd like to change my Haunter's nature from Hardy to Brave.

I haven't done any Park stuff yet, other than going to the Shop.

Is that OK?

(My sign-up is at the bottom of the first page)

EDIT: Crud, did you miss me? (scared face)
    Last edited by Bam; 16th April 2010 at 10:36 PM.

Can I ask a question: do we need to update our sign-up in here as and when we catch new Pokemon? I can't see anywhere else to do it >_<
    Currently taking in the URPG.
    Trainer Stats Page
    Fire Dojo Page
    Coordinator Stats Page
    National Park Stats Page

I am the Fire Dojo Sensei: Challenge me for the Flame Badge!

AIM: KatsJounouchi - message me for a battle, I'm on a fair bit of the day

Name:Nemq
    Personality: Generally a fairly nihilistic person who shines up when in the company of his beloved Murkrow
    Description: A young fairly tall man with wine red hair, dressed in black with protective pads on the knees and elbows.
    Pokemon Captured:Murkrow (nicknamed Shade) Rash nature.
    Park Items: none

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuya View Post
    Can I ask a question: do we need to update our sign-up in here as and when we catch new Pokemon? I can't see anywhere else to do it >_<
    Yes, yes you do. Just remember to save the link to your SU to either your favorites or your stats to be sure that you don't lose it.

Also, NemQ, Approved!

Paired with Shock on pe2k <3

Name: Jesse
    Personality: Jesse is a deranged and deluded teenager who aims to take over the world under the name "Lord Jesseus" (although he does not tend to make this known... yet). He is often cruel to people and their pokemon, especially if they are weak. However the treats his own pokemon with trust and respect. He is arrogant and egotistic and often laughs maniacally.
    Description: Jesse is tall, thin and gaunt-faced with shoulder-length black hair. He wears a straijacket with torn sleeves and a cape, as well as longish dark-grey shorts. He has a very menacing voice and a cruel, grim smile.

Blog Entries

Name: Badal
    Personality: I'm a happy and cheerful guy who likes challenges and is very passionate! I like fire types and me and my Charmander have a very close bond and we like to call ourselves Team Ninja :D and we would like to get more people (pokemon and humans alike) to join out Team Ninja in an unforgettable journey to become Pokemon MASTERS!
    Description: I look like my avatar (without the Team Rocket logo)

Pokemon Captured: 3
    Pokemon Natures:-
    Park Items: 2 Full heal, Heal Potion x1

Pokemon:
    Charizard (M)
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Jolly
    Last edited by Badal; 14th May 2010 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jesseus View Post
    Name: Jesse
    Personality: Jesse is a deranged and deluded teenager who aims to take over the world under the name "Lord Jesseus" (although he does not tend to make this known... yet). He is often cruel to people and their pokemon, especially if they are weak. However the treats his own pokemon with trust and respect. He is arrogant and egotistic and often laughs maniacally.
    Description: Jesse is tall, thin and gaunt-faced with shoulder-length black hair. He wears a straijacket with torn sleeves and a cape, as well as longish dark-grey shorts. He has a very menacing voice and a cruel, grim smile.

Pleas add in your Pokemon and its nature, as well as your items. :)

Quote Originally Posted by badalcristiano View Post
    Name: Badal
    Personality: I'm a happy and cheerful guy who likes challenges and is very passionate! I like fire types and me and my Charmander have a very close bond and we like to call ourselves Team Ninja :D and we would like to get more people (pokemon and humans alike) to join out Team Ninja in an unforgettable journey to become Pokemon MASTERS!
    Description: I look like my avatar (without the Team Rocket logo)

Pokemon Captured: 0
    Pokemon Natures:-
    Park Items: None yet!

Pokemon:
    Charmander (M)
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Jolly
    Accepted!
    Have fun in the Park.

Bam

(Repost, since I think you guys might have missed my original post. Sorry for reposting if you missed it on purpose)

Is that OK?

EDIT: Thanks.
    Last edited by Bam; 17th April 2010 at 10:16 AM.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Chris Whitney

Personality: Around strange faces, Chris tends to have a reserved yet friendly demeanor. Though once he gets to know you better, he comes out of his shell more and more. He prefers to stay away from trouble and tries to make friends with people that are as carefree as he usually is. At times, Chris worries about what others might think of him, which causes him to seem introverted. Nevertheless, he only wants the best for his friends and family; anyone that he comes in contact with basically. He is a calm, tenderhearted individual that does his best to help those in need, especially older people.

Despite his seemingly happy-go-lucky traits, Chris has been known to be irritated easily. He attempts to keep his emotions inside though it can only go so far before he is pushed far too off the edge. It would take a lot for Chris to really express his anger aggressively, so few have seen this side of him. Through the good times and bad, Chris looks at any situation as only a benefit to him, his motto being, “Whatever doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger!”

Description: Chris has a darker brown skin tone, yet dons a “sunny” look to him, which reflects his typically happy personality. He is usually seen wearing a black shirt with three green, pink, and blue circles splattered over them. His lower attire consists of his favorite pair of dark blue jeans that hug his legs but not overly tight. He wears green and brown checkered vans, a lucky pair of shoes he has had for a long while and still fit him easily.

When in colder weather, Chris wears a light, cream-colored jacket recently given to him by his mother before he left on his journey. He has brown eyes, stretches to about 5’5” and a half, sparkling white teeth, and low-cut hair that will quickly grow into an afro, so he tries to keep it cut as much as possible.

Pokemon Captured:

Sneasel – Starter

Pokemon Natures:

Sneasel – Naughty

Park Items: None.

Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    (Repost, since I think you guys might have missed my original post. Sorry for reposting if you missed it on purpose)

Is that OK?

You don't need to tell us if you're changing a nature, just go back and edit your SU. And of course it's ok to not go to the Park yet, as long as you go sometimes!

@ Callisto: Approved! Have fun at the park.

Paired with Shock on pe2k <3

Prince of All Blazikens! Magikchicken's Avatar

Err, I added some of this information to my Stats page (in the form of a 'bio/backstory...' so I'll just copy/paste it, okay?

Name: Magikchicken

Personality: Magik has a very optimistic nature, but his positive outlook is tempered by a sense of realism that's surprising in a boy of only nine years. He enjoys seeing things he's never seen before, and doing things that nobody has done before. This makes his voyage to the National Park something like a dream come to life.
    Despite his perpetual smile and his tendency to expect the best from people rather than the worst, Magik is surprisingly withdrawn-- although he has an inquisitive and positive personality, he isn't as outgoing as one might think, preferring exploration in nature to the exercise of meeting new people. As a result, he has only a small group of close friends in Azalea: Those who took the initiative to make contact with him, rather than vice versa.

Description: Magikchicken, unlike the vast majority of youngsters populating the Pokémon world, detests shorts. As a result, he wears pale brown or green pants, along with a comfortable short-sleeved T-shirt whose colour-- usually bright-- and design vary from day to day. He is rarely seen without his blue, compact backpack, which contains a few changes of clothes, the various items he needs for his travels and his Pokémon, and little else. Strapped to his right forearm he carries a teal blue, state-of-the-art Pokégear that he uses one-handed with extreme ease.
    Magik has dark blue eyes and short, flyaway brown hair. He rarely is seen without a smile, and his face seems perfectly suited to the expression.

Pokemon Captured: None

Pokemon Natures:
    Sneasel - Adamant
    Riolu - Rash
    Bagon - Adamant
    Beldum - Adamant

Items: None
    Last edited by Magikchicken; 5th May 2010 at 11:59 AM.

Insanity is the one truth Senzura's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Senzura Hotske

Gender Male

Personality: A somewhat held back person who can be somewhat random and rarly thinks about something before saying it. If most people were to describe him, you could say "an adventurous nerd". However he has serious problems, severe ADHD and mild Schizophrenia. When he lets his mind wander, he can lose touch with reality very quickly. Although, in a pinch, he can be very calculating.

Description: Scrawny, yet very athletic build. Wears a many blue button-down shirt with a single chest pocket and khacky dress pants. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and somewhat rectangular glasses. About 5"0 and 100 lbs.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Information

Names and Natures

Park Items (As of latest purchase/RP End):

3 Park Balls(s)
    2 Super Ball(s)
    1 Supreme Ball(s)
    4 Max Potion(s)
    2 Full Heal(s)

Last edited by Senzura; 21st May 2010 at 07:01 PM.

URPG StatslNational Park
    Im a ranger in that URPG thing. ask me to...range?

PM me if you have an idea for a signiture.

Magikchicken; Certainly that's alright. :)
    Approved.

Senzura; Approved.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast