National Park Sign Up - Page 26
Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Name: zack taylor
    Personality: I'm generally a happy person. I likes to be outside as much as possible. I am very impatient. I love being around Pokemon all the time and I always have my eevee with me.
    Description: I have dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5'3 and I usually wear brightly colored clothes.
    Pokemon Captured: N/A
    Pokemon Natures: N/A
    Park Items: N/A

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuraboy13 View Post
    Personality: I'm generally a happy person. I likes to be outside as much as possible. I am very impatient. I love being around Pokemon all the time and I always have my eevee with me.
    Description: I have dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5'3 and I usually wear brightly colored clothes.
    Add 1-2 more sentences to your personality and description, and you'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    oh ok here

Personality: I'm generally a happy person, but when i'm angry or depressed I'm not a very likable person. I like to be outside as much as possible, for example I prefer sleeping in a tent to sleeping inside. I am very impatient, so i can never sit still (reading books are torture). I love being around Pokemon all the time and I always have my eevee with me.
    Description: I have dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5'3 with a gaunt body. I usually wear brightly colored tee-shirts with tan or grey shorts. I'm always wearing a backpack filled with a random assortment of things.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    oh ok here

Personality: I'm generally a happy person, but when i'm angry or depressed I'm not a very likable person. I like to be outside as much as possible, for example I prefer sleeping in a tent to sleeping inside. I am very impatient, so i can never sit still (reading books are torture). I love being around Pokemon all the time and I always have my eevee with me.
    Description: I have dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5'3 with a gaunt body. I usually wear brightly colored tee-shirts with tan or grey shorts. I'm always wearing a backpack filled with a random assortment of things.
    That's a lot better, you're approved. Welcome to the Park.

Blog Entries

Name: Caesar Salad (Kaustic).
    Personality: Happy and good-natured, though generally quiet. Avoids negativity, usually electing to hide negative emotions and concentrate on something else. Has a very calculated, methodical mental process; though is sometimes prone to over-thinking a situation.
    Description: Tall, with a modestly toned build. Long dark hair, and gray/green eyes. Tanned or pale complexion, depending on the time of year. Fond of sleeveless shirts, jeans and boots (and of course backpacks). Always makes direct eye contact when speaking to someone (this includes Pokemon), though others mistake this as menacing or intimidating.
    Last edited by Kaustic; 26th April 2012 at 07:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaustic View Post
    Name: Caesar Salad (Kaustic).
    Personality: Happy and good-natured, though generally quiet. Avoids negativity, usually electing to hide negative emotions and concentrate on something else.
    Description: Tall, with a modestly toned build. Long dark hair, and gray/green eyes. Tanned or pale complexion, depending on the time of year. Fond of sleeveless shirts, jeans and boots (and of course backpacks).
    Add a sentence or two to each one and you'd be good/

EDIT: Whatever, this is good enough for me as it is. You're in, though of course you can still edit if you want.

Blog Entries

@Nitro; Edited. Thank you!! (:

Name: Acton Caetum.
    Personality: Quite around people he doesn't know, and a complete loud mouth dumbass with his close friends. He's a very serious individual who pursues his goals vigorously. As an introvert, he has the tendency to second guess himself quite a bit. He loves adventure and lives life to learn and gain experience. He learns a lot about himself through his interactions with his pokemon, and battles with other trainers.
    Description: Tall, with a somewhat muscular tone. Light blonde hair that's kind of messy, with greenish grey eyes, with a pale complexion. Wears loose fitting jeans, with a loose collard shirt, and work boots. Constantly wears sun glasses because the sunlight hurts his eyes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acton View Post
    Name: Acton Caetum.
    Personality: Quite around people he doesn't know, and a complete loud mouth dumbass with his close friends. He's a very serious individual who pursues his goals vigorously. As an introvert, he has the tendency to second guess himself quite a bit. He loves adventure and lives life to learn and gain experience. He learns a lot about himself through his interactions with his pokemon, and battles with other trainers.
    Description: Tall, with a somewhat muscular tone. Light blonde hair that's kind of messy, with greenish grey eyes, with a pale complexion. Wears loose fitting jeans, with a loose collard shirt, and work boots. Constantly wears sun glasses because the sunlight hurts his eyes.
    This looks good enough to me. Approved.
    3DS FC: 1134-7255-2841
    Stats or something

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Figure I should make one if I want to use the park :P

Name: Juan Felipe Alejandro Cortez Esteban de la Vega Montolla Fuego Martinez Medrano Igesias.
    Personality: Basically a geek/nerd whatever you call them. Fairly quiet but knows what he is doing. He seems indifferent to a lot of things but he has many opinions on things. Doesn't really like getting in fights with other people, but if it is something he believes in he can give a great argument on it.
    Description: About 6ft, Caucasian, Glasses, strange haircut, isn't that handsome but he doesn't care. He has a bit of a accent(don't know where it is from though). Normally he wears a T-Shirt and shorts but in the colder places a jacket is always there. He has a backpack with just about anything in it, cards being the most popular item in it.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon Natures: Gengar-Calm; Salamence-Bashful; Flygon-Brave.
    Park Items: 1 Hyper Ball, 9 Park Balls, 2 Energy Powders, 1 Super Ball
    Last edited by Soulmaster; 4th May 2012 at 05:08 PM.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    Figure I should make one if I want to use the park :P

Name: Juan Felipe Alejandro Cortez Esteban de la Vega Montolla Fuego Martinez Medrano Igesias.
    Personality: Basically a geek/nerd whatever you call them. Fairly quiet but knows what he is doing.
    Description: About 6ft, Caucasion, Glasses, strange haircut, isn't that handsome but he doesn't care.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Pokemon Natures:
    Park Items: 1 Hyper Ball, 3 Park Balls, 2 Energy Powders
    Can you add a little bit more on the Personality and Description? Just a few more sentences, and then you should be good to go. Like perhaps what your Trainer is wearing or if he has any stranger quirks.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

@WinterVines; edited it

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally | My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia and more

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmaster View Post
    @WinterVines; edited it
    Okay, good to go now.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Follow Airik On Twitter Add Airik on Facebook Add Airik on Google+

Name: Airik Taloran Stormgrad
    Personality: Happy go lucky Geek, tho is calm and rational when it counts. Will think of unusual solutions and approach everything with a touch of Scientific Method carefully testing and experimenting before coming to a decision about what to do, however tho if really excited he will through caution to the wind and just act on instinct as the emotion takes over
    Description: 5'8" tall wearing a long white labcoat over a bright blue hooded jumper, black 3/4 length shorts and bright green canvas trainers. Always seen carrying a messenger bag usually full to the brim with note taking equipment and Pokemon paraphernalia.
    Pokemon Captured: N/A.
    Pokemon Natures: Adamant Shiftry, Bold Torterra
    Park Items: None.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post
    Name: Airik Taloran Stormgrad
    Personality: Happy go lucky Geek, tho is calm and rational when it counts. Will think of unusual solutions and approach everything with a touch of Scientific Method carefully testing and experimenting before coming to a decision about what to do, however tho if really excited he will through caution to the wind and just act on instinct as the emotion takes over
    Description: 5'8" tall wearing a long white labcoat over a bright blue hooded jumper, black 3/4 length shorts and bright green canvas trainers. Always seen carrying a messenger bag usually full to the brim with note taking equipment and Pokemon paraphernalia.
    Pokemon Captured: N/A.
    Pokemon Natures: Adamant Shiftry, Bold Torterra
    Park Items: None.
    Looks good to me, approved.

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast