Paired with Shock on pe2k <3

Bam

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Thanks.

Last Name Unknown

Ranger Form:

Name: Leonardo 'Leo' LeRoy

Personality/Background: Leo is a pretty outgoing. He loves to be outdoors and likes to keep moving. He has a watchful eye that usually catches anything, which is hard to do since he’s always all over the place. He likes to play pranks on the other Rangers and Trainers. He tries to let the Trainers do as they please, so long as they don't damage or harm the environment. He has three brothers, Cameron, the second eldest, and Alex and Rex, the twins. He watches over them at times and trained Rex and Alex to become Rangers. His starter Pokémon is Houndoom, who he named Shadow.

Description:

His Pokémon Parnters:

Houndoom/Shadow/Male
    Gardevoir/Mindbender/Female
    Porygon-Z/Cybershock/Genderless
    Starmie/Trypticon/Genderless
    Excadrill/Chainclaw/Male
    Zoroark/Mirage/Male

Ranger Form:

Name: Cameron

Personality/Background: Cameron, unlike Leo, pretty much keeps to himself. He loves to collect Pokémon and has the most Pokémon out of all his brothers. He realized that he wanted to be a Ranger after going on many runs in the park. Despite being the second oldest, he was the last one of his brothers to become a Ranger. Before that, he was a Pokémon collector and trainer who collected many different Pokémon. While he was a trainer, his Pokedex count was way over 375. He beat all five regions gyms and has defeated three of the four Elite Four. He still has one more before he faces the Champion. His starter Pokémon was Reuniclus who he named Cosmos

Description:

His Pokémon Partners:

Reuniclus/Cosmos/Male
    Elgyem/Brainstorm/Male
    Infernape/Afterburner/Male
    Slowbro/Kickback/Male
    Ambipom/Doubledealer/Male
    Togekiss/Powerglide/Female

Ranger Form:

Name: Alex Rafael

Personality/Background:

Description: Alex is the energetic one of the two twins. Like Leo, he loves being outdoors and around people. He has a more carefree attitude carefree and likes to go with the flow, he hates doing the same thing twice. Alex considers himself to be the older twin since he was born seconds before Rex. Despite this, Rex is usually the dominant one and controls him with secrets and such. His starter Pokémon was Lickitung who he named Lickitron.

His Pokémon Partners:

Lickitung/Lickitron/Male
    Cubchoo/Needlenose/Male
    Lucario/Scamper/Male
    Volcarona/Flamefeather/Female
    Jolteon/Shockwave/Male
    Absol/Ramhorn/Male

Ranger Form:

Name: Rex Riker

Personality/Background: Rex is the negative one of the two twins. Like Cameron, Rex doesn’t like to be around people. He is usually in a bad mood. Being the youngest, he always feels that he has to prove himself to the rest of his brothers. He never wanted to be a Ranger, but since Alex became one, he wanted to become one. When Rex dedicates himself to something, he makes sure it happens. Because of that, he beat Alex in becoming a Ranger, making him the second on in the family to become one. His starter Pokémon was Golett who he named Colossus.

Description:

His Pokémon Partners:

Golett/Colossus/Male
    Hydreigon/Skullcruncher/Male
    Scizor/Cutthroat/Male
    Krookodile/Krok/Male
    Floatzel/Bluestreak/Male
    Scrafty/Headstrong/Male

Last edited by Dinobot; 4th August 2011 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Ranger Form:

Name: Leonardo 'Leo' LeRoy

Personality: Leo is a pretty outgoing. He loves to be outdoors and likes to keep moving. He has a watchful eye that usually catches anything. He tries to let the Trainers do as they please, so long as they don't damage or harm the enviorment.

Description: Click for Pic No eyepatch

Pokemon Natures:

Houndoom/Shadow/Male - Gentle - Out of Pokeball
    Gliscor/Shyde/Male - Brave
    Gengar/Ere/Male - Careful
    Porygon-Z/Cybershock-Timid
    Gyrados/Trident/Male - Brave
    approved =P

Paired with Shock on pe2k <3

In a dark, cold box, and unsure why I'm here...

Name: Zeferin Muert

Personality: Zeferin is a person that comes across as polite, formal, and chivalrous, making him seem like the perfect gentleman. If true, though, Zeferin is a rude cynic that puts up the nice guy front. It's not that he want to act cool, or that he wants to get anyone's attention: he simply just likes the idea of making others believe in what isn't.

Description: Zeferin is tall but thin [about 6'4" and 180lb *193Cm and 82kg*], and has straight, shoulder length, snow-white hair. What he wears depends on the weather and area, but normally it is dark in color and looks fashionable.

History: Working on it

Pokemon:
    Charon *Dusknoir-starter Pokemon*
    {impish nature}

Ketu *Garchomp*
    (Quircky nature)

Hasha *Drapion*
    (Hardy nature)
    Last edited by Zeferin; 22nd October 2010 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeferin View Post
    Name: Zeferin Muert

Personality: Zeferin is an introvert that, with his fascination with the macabre and all that goes bump in the night, relishes the company of his friends Me, Myself, and I. It isn't that he hates the company of others, he just likes his own thoughts more than the thoughts of others.

Description:
    *pic is a bit too big* Ok, kind of like this, just without the scythe, the creeper smile, a white tunic under the robe, and snow-white hair.

Zeferin is about 6'4" and 180lb *193Cm and 82kg*. Tall and lean, pale as the moon, with eyes the glean like a pool of fresh blood, Zeferin was never the kind of person that socialized very well with children is own age. When he was 13, tired of trying to make other human children be friendly to him, Zeferin decided that he didn't need their company and went to pokemon for companionship. Soon realizing that most pokemon were either very territorial or disliked humans, Zeferin was just about to give up when he found a lone Duskull wondering in the cave he had come in to get out of the rain. Zeferin found it odd that this pokemon neither ran nor to a fighting pose at him, but simply hovered above and observed him. After a while, the Duskull gave out what Zeferin assumed was a chuckle, for it sounded like a mourning sob, and began to try to take things out of Zeferin's backpack. After a brief game of keep away with a map and a wallet, Zeferin realized that he was actually enjoying himself and laugh for the first time in who knows when.

History:

Pokemon Captured:
    Charon *Duskull-starter Pokemon*
    {impish nature}
    You are approved, enjoy the park :]

In a dark, cold box, and unsure why I'm here...

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    You are approved, enjoy the park :]
    I just edited my original post b/c I accidentally pressed the submit button before I was done. Is my edited post still ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeferin View Post
    I just edited my original post b/c I accidentally pressed the submit button before I was done. Is my edited post still ok?
    Yes, it is still approved :]

Name: Dsarvess Rientel

Personality: Although slow to start a conversation, Dsar can be quite outgoing if someone else makes the first move. She is inquisitive around others, and enjoys hearing about them more than she likes talking about herself.

Appearance: Dsar is a little bit on the short size, and keeps herself reasonably in shape. She has a smallish face with a sharp nose, and long black hair kept in a braid. She usually wears a deep blue shirt and dark green pants, which are muddied at the ankles, which she keeps rolled up. Her hands are kept in her pockets when she stands still, but when she is moving, which is often, she removes them. She tends to wear mud-encrusted sandals, but can be seen using sneakers that are in better condition on rough or rocky terrain. From time to time, she walks on her toes for a few steps, but quickly returns to walking normally.

Pokemon: Alestra (Jolly Treecko, Starter)

Park Items: None.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsarvess View Post
    Name: Dsarvess Rientel

Personality: Although slow to start a conversation, Dsar can be quite outgoing if someone else makes the first move. She is inquisitive around others, and enjoys hearing about them more than she likes talking about herself.

Appearance: Dsar is a little bit on the short size, and keeps herself reasonably in shape. She has a smallish face with a sharp nose, and long black hair kept in a braid. She usually wears a deep blue shirt and dark green pants, which are muddied at the ankles, which she keeps rolled up. Her hands are kept in her pockets when she stands still, but when she is moving, which is often, she removes them. She tends to wear mud-encrusted sandals, but can be seen using sneakers that are in better condition on rough or rocky terrain. From time to time, she walks on her toes for a few steps, but quickly returns to walking normally.

Pokemon: Alestra (Jolly Treecko, Starter)

Park Items: None.
    Approved

~|Keion|~

Name: Andy
    Personality: I'm usually positive, but sometimes I get really mad and sarcastic. I like Pokemon no matter what, but I prefer Johto and Kanto pokemon over all others. Me and my buddy Hornsly (Nidoran [M] {Evolved into Nidoking}) like to go exploring and love battling others, even if we lose. I've loved Pokemon for over a year now (not long, but it seems long to me), and I always get excited about finding new Pokemon.
    Description: I have red hair, blue eyes, and glasses. I usually wear T-shirts and jeans.
    Pokemon Captured: Pokemon Roster
    Sandshrew (F, Naive)
    Houndour (M, Brave)
    Ponyta (F, Modest)

Pokemon Natures: Look above .-. (For owned Pokemon, look in my Pokemon Roster)
    Park Items: See my Trainer Card > Items > National Park.
    Last edited by Thunder410; 10th November 2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Updated :D

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder410 View Post
    Name: Andy
    Personality: I'm usually happy, but sometimes I get really mad and sarcastic. I like Pokemon no matter what, but I prefer Johto and Kanto pokemon over all others. Me and my buddy Hornsly (Nidoran [M]) like to go exploring and love battling others, even if we lose. I've loved Pokemon for over a year now (not long, but it seems long to me), and I always get excited about finding new Pokemon.
    Description: I have red hair, blue eyes, and glasses. I usually wear T-shirts and jeans.
    Pokemon Captured: ~None yet~
    Pokemon Natures: ~None yet~
    Park Items: ~None yet~
    You're approved, have fun in the park

Thank you!
    Now to go add to my pokemon team...

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

Name: Zane "Apollo" Steel

Personality: Zane is a pretty cool guy. He has brown hair that is short at the back and sides but is long and spikey on the top, with the right half of his fringe swept to one side of his face and the other half spiked over his left eye. For some reason he has dark, cold eyes. He's about 6'3" tall.

He wears a black leather jacket with fur around the top, along with a blue t-shirt with a white Poké Ball logo on it. This is always visible thanks to it always being open. He wears black denim jeans, along with two seperate belts to hold them up. He has chunky black boots, along with a necklace of a Luxray's head and neck. When it's a bit cold, he replaces this with a purple scarf which has become shredded at the ends due to it being worn during vicous storms. Occasionally he wears shades, just for the coolness factor.

Description: Zane is a kind, caring and dependable person. He always tries to help out where he can and tries his best not to let down those who he helps. Occasionally he can be a bit of a show-off, which can lead to him becoming embarrassed afterwards. He doesn't have a very good attention span, which means he's no good at listening or searching for things. Despite these few flaws, however, his kindness more than makes up for it. However, people don't often get to see this, as they avoid him due to his cold eyes and the Duskull that usually hovers around his head.

Pokemon Captured:
    Willow the Duskull - Starter

Pokemon Natures:
    None as of yet.

Park Items:
    None as of yet.

Side Note: Yeah, I did base his design off of Squall from FFVIII. Just adapted it a little to make it more Pokémon-y.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo's Caterpie View Post
    Name: Zane "Apollo" Steel

Personality: Zane is a pretty cool guy. He has brown hair that is short at the back and sides but is long and spikey on the top, with the right half of his fringe swept to one side of his face and the other half spiked over his left eye. For some reason he has dark, cold eyes. He's about 6'3" tall.

He wears a black leather jacket with fur around the top, along with a blue t-shirt with a white Poké Ball logo on it. This is always visible thanks to it always being open. He wears black denim jeans, along with two seperate belts to hold them up. He has chunky black boots, along with a necklace of a Luxray's head and neck. When it's a bit cold, he replaces this with a purple scarf which has become shredded at the ends due to it being worn during vicous storms. Occasionally he wears shades, just for the coolness factor.

Description: Zane is a kind, caring and dependable person. He always tries to help out where he can and tries his best not to let down those who he helps. Occasionally he can be a bit of a show-off, which can lead to him becoming embarrassed afterwards. He doesn't have a very good attention span, which means he's no good at listening or searching for things. Despite these few flaws, however, his kindness more than makes up for it. However, people don't often get to see this, as they avoid him due to his cold eyes and the Duskull that usually hovers around his head.

Pokemon Captured:
    Willow the Duskull - Starter

Pokemon Natures:
    None as of yet.

Park Items:
    None as of yet.

Side Note: Yeah, I did base his design off of Squall from FFVIII. Just adapted it a little to make it more Pokémon-y.
    You are also approved, have fun!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast