Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Approved, Shozuka. Looks good.

Trophies

Name: Daniel Harding
    personality: usually carefree and lazy in life, but becomes a whole different person when it comes to pokemon becoming calm, focused and determined to achieve what he wants. Uses witty remarks to add humour to any situation
    Description: 6'2 in height, has medium length brown hair that's quite scraggy, wears blue jeans, white shirt and black cardigan.

pokemon captured = Holden (Arcanine-starter)

park items = none

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes. View Post
    Name: Daniel Harding
    personality: usually carefree and lazy in life, but becomes a whole different person when it comes to pokemon becoming calm, focused and determined to achieve what he wants. Uses witty remarks to add humour to any situation
    Description: 6'2 in height, has medium length brown hair that's quite scraggy, wears blue jeans, white shirt and black cardigan.

pokemon captured = Holden (Arcanine-starter)

park items = none
    Yep, approved.

Blog Entries

name: Damian Hikotashi
    Personality: He is a friendly guy that will only getserious/mean in a battle. He is competitive and hates losing.
    Description:He wears a black baseball cap with a blue jacket, red T-shirt, blue jeans and black/red sneakers.
    Pokemon Captured: Pikachu (starter)
    Pokemon Natures: Modest
    Park Items:2x superballs 1x parkball
    Last edited by Kantomasta; 13th June 2012 at 05:35 PM.
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Quote Originally Posted by KantoMasta View Post
    name: Damian Hikotashi
    Personality: He is a friendly guy that will only getserious/mean in a battle. He is competitive and hates losing.
    Description:He wears a black baseball cap with a blue jacket, red T-shirt, blue jeans and black/red sneakers.
    Pokemon Captured: Pidgeotto(starter)
    Pokemon Natures: Modest
    Park Items:none bought yet :)
    A bit short, but approved.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Name: Mike Fox

Age 14

Personality: Very friendly and caring. He can be a little odd at times but still is very nice. He doesn't forgive people easily. He loves psychic types and has a bit of psychic powers himself. He is very smart.

Description: He is 6"0. He wears a red shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans. He has dark brown hair which is slightly messy. He always wears a necklace with an odd purple orb attached and a golden ring with a purple gem.

Pokemon Captured: Ralts (starter)

Pokemon Natures: Adamant

Park Items: None

Quote Originally Posted by oboy170 View Post

Age 14

Personality: Very friendly and caring. He can be a little odd at times but still is very nice. He doesn't forgive people easily. He loves psychic types and has a bit of psychic powers himself. He is very smart.

Description: He is 6"0. He wears a red shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans. He has dark brown hair which is slightly messy. He always wears a necklace with an odd purple orb attached and a golden ring with a purple gem.

Approved.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oboy170 View Post

Age 14

Approved

Nothing
    Blog Entries

...bah.

Name: Fred Kai. I'm so very original today.
    Personality: Generally extremely happy and a die-hard optimist, but she's also got a sarcastic streak in her that lends to her dry sense of humor. Kai's rather timid when it comes to meeting new people and things, but there comes a time when she shows that she's not afraid to face seemingly impossible odds and lose, which she often does. She has a 'never say die' attitude about her which often lands her in more trouble than it helps, but it sometimes gets the job done. But if you mention ashes, chickens, or the word "Fred" around her, of all things, she might just go nuts. And if she goes nuts, it's best to be far out of the way. But most of the time, she's just an average kid.
    Gee, I wonder where this is coming from? XD

Description: Kai's not particularly tall or short for her age. She has long, black hair that she prefers to keep in a braid for convenience, and her black eyes are almost always lit up with a smile. She prefers wearing blue jeans over her sneakers and a dark blue shirt, and she's got a beaten up backpack where she sticks all of her crap supplies. Don't be fooled- Kai looks like she's built for running, but she's more of a clutz and will trip over her own feet if given the chance... but she'll always come bounding back up with a smile.

Pokemon Captured: ^.^ *happy face = ... none

Pokemon Natures:

Rotom-F: Jolly
    Dragonite: Hardy
    Milotic: Gentle
    Starmie: Calm

Park Items: Digital Camera, 3x Park Ball, 3x Super Ball, and 3x Hyper Ball, 5x Super Potion, 2x Full Heal, 2x Pokedoll, a voice player-thingy, and an Intermediate Voice Disk (Skarmory)
    Last edited by Lurking; 24th February 2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    ...bah.

Personality: Generally extremely happy and a die-hard optimist, but she's also got a sarcastic streak in her that lends to her dry sense of humor. Kai's rather timid when it comes to meeting new people and things, but there comes a time when she shows that she's not afraid to face seemingly impossible odds and lose, which she often does. She has a 'never say die' attitude about her which often lands her in more trouble than it helps, but it sometimes gets the job done. But if you mention ashes, chickens, or the word "Fred" around her, of all things, she might just go nuts. And if she goes nuts, it's best to be far out of the way. But most of the time, she's just an average kid.

Description: Kai's not particularly tall or short for her age. She has long, black hair that she prefers to keep in a braid for convenience, and her black eyes are almost always lit up with a smile. She prefers wearing blue jeans over her sneakers and a dark blue shirt, and she's got a beaten up backpack where she sticks all of her crap supplies. Don't be fooled- Kai looks like she's built for running, but she's more of a clutz and will trip over her own feet if given the chance... but she'll always come bounding back up with a smile.

Pokemon Natures: Uh... I asked Winter about this... she says I can pick them later, correct? I'm new to this stuff... >.<

Park Items: See above...? (at the moment, none)
    Look's good, Kai. Just edit in your natures and items when you choose them ^^
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    ...bah.

Pokemon Natures: Uh... I asked Winter about this... she says I can pick them later, correct? I'm new to this stuff... >.<

Park Items: See above...? (at the moment, none)
    Nice SU ^_^ Approved.

EDIT: Ninja'ed D:
    Faith
    Siggie by Dragoness, aka me | Married 2 Noble One

Blog Entries

Name: Domonic "Dom" Stone
    Position: The famous Gym leader of Pewter and a novice Ranger
    Personality: Surprisingly modest for having an important position, Dom took up Rangering as a hobby because of his love for nature. His motto is "Never give up, never surrender!". He got this from a TV show and, while he is Gym leader, the show has been forgotten and it has been declared his. He abides by his rule in all battles and never gives up despite the odds. Very friendly, willing to help anyone who hasn't caused any sort of damage to him or the environment. He and his cousin Steven often travel together.
    Appearance: Brownish sandy blond hair spiked in the standard anime style. Orange Flygon-style Gogo Goggles cover his chocolate brown eyes. He's on the tall side of average and a good sprinter. He usually wears a short sleeved black shirt and emerald green pants. He carries a dusty brown backpack along with him while he's Rangering.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GliscorMan View Post
    Name: Domonic "Dom" Stone
    Position: The famous Gym leader of Pewter and a novice Ranger
    Personality: Surprisingly modest for having an important position, Dom took up Rangering as a hobby because of his love for nature. His motto is "Never give up, never surrender!". He got this from a TV show and, while he is Gym leader, the show has been forgotten and it has been declared his. He abides by his rule in all battles and never gives up despite the odds. Very friendly, willing to help anyone who hasn't caused any sort of damage to him or the environment. He and his cousin Steven often travel together.
    Appearance: Brownish sandy blond hair spiked in the standard anime style. Orange Flygon-style Gogo Goggles cover his chocolate brown eyes. He's on the tall side of average and a good sprinter. He usually wears a short sleeved black shirt and emerald green pants. He carries a dusty brown backpack along with him while he's Rangering.
    Alright, welcome aboard. Have fun rangering!
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

pikachu in a highchair We Taste Pies...'s Avatar

Thought I might as well try...

Name: Hugh G. Rection

Personality: Pretty much just an annoying, little, douchebag kid. Asks too many questions, whines, complains, etc. The kid you see screaming at his mom in Target. Immature and very high maintinence. Bashful and loud. The only thing he shows any concern for are his Pokemon and himself.

Description: Short, about 3'11. Not completely unusual for his age, but he is still very sensitive about his height. He's a ginger and, as such, he has orange hair with more freckles than bare skin. Blue eyes, which look perfectly frightening coupled with his orange-red hair.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:

Quote Originally Posted by We Taste Pies... View Post
    Thought I might as well try...

Name: Hugh G. Rection

Personality: Pretty much just an annoying, little, douchebag kid. Asks too many questions, whines, complains, etc. The kid you see screaming at his mom in Target. Immature and very high maintinence. Bashful and loud. The only thing he shows any concern for are his Pokemon and himself.

Description: Short, about 3'11. Not completely unusual for his age, but he is still very sensitive about his height. He's a ginger and, as such, he has orange hair with more freckles than bare skin. Blue eyes, which look perfectly frightening coupled with his orange-red hair.

Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Natures:

lol'd amusing stuff you're fine. Go get some items :D

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast