National Park Sign Up - Page 14
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: National Park Sign Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: National Park Sign Up

Quote Originally Posted by Turtwig A View Post
    Name: A Turtwig
    Personality: Very serious, though does have humor at points. Very bold and stands up for what he believes in and for those that are helpless. Can be a bit impatient at times.
    Description: Average height, though very thin. Has black hair. Doesn't have much muscle.
    Pokémon Captured:
    *Turtwig (starter)
    Pokémon Natures:
    *Turtwig- Quirky
    Park items: None.
    Better.

Alright, You're good as far as I'm concerned
    |APPROVED!|
    Personally, I think every father should take the time to sit down with their kids and spend seven years telling them exactly how he met their mother. And all the bat ****
    crazy stories in between!

No, I still haven't figured out how ghost pokemon have mass...

URPG Statistics

Name:Dermodio
    Personality: A bit nerdy, and can become depressed, angry or happy easily, but most of the time he is observant.
    Description:Sort of chubby, wears glasses and is VERY, VERY tall for his age.
    Pokemon Captured:Pondy the Poliwag (starter)
    Pokemon Natures: Jolly.
    Park Items: Park balls, x 3

Read Soul Light, a comic by me about spooky stuff!
    Call me Derry, Dermodio, Modio or Sir. Actually, scratch the first 3.
    Formally one of the best dag-nab roleplayers on this website yo.
    Winner of the 2011 Winter RPG Awards for Best Academy RP (Ampiomach Academy),
    Best Character in a Pokemon RP and Best GM in a Pokemon Roleplay

Friend Code- 3067-5323-3960

Quote Originally Posted by Dermodio View Post
    Name:Dermodio
    Personality: A bit nerdy, and can become depressed, angry or happy easily, but most of the time he is observant.
    Description:Sort of chubby, wears glasses and is VERY, VERY tall for his age.
    Pokemon Captured:Pondy the Poliwag (starter)
    Pokemon Natures: Jolly.
    Park Items: Park balls, x 3
    Appproved
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Name: Chromas Boudreaux

Personality: Chromas is a serious trainer and outdoorsman, always driving to improve both his Pokémon and himself. When not training or in a match, though, he becomes fairly lazy, making it clear that he doesn't have an issue with doing work so much as getting up to do work. He has a very straightforward and logical approach to solving practical problems and is rather technically gifted, being able to reverse-engineer and understand mechanical and electrical equipment with a much greater adeptness than most people his age. Though he can be a bit cold and calculating with his approach to some situations, Chromas' intentions are definitely in the right place. His straightforwardness does often make him come across as a jerk, however. Even if he does lack tact somewhat, he is readily willing to accept allies where he can find them. He dislikes carbonated drinks and heights and is an outspoken fan of the water chariot races in Altomare.

Description: Chromas is a healthy, athletic young man at a strong 5'11", with a lean face, calm brown eyes and messy, rusty-red hair. His typical outfit includes a black t-shirt of some sort, a navy blue down vest, tan cargo pants and worn brown hiking boots. He also wears a brown trainers' belt, attached to which are his three Pokéballs and a utility knife. All of his other supplies are carried in a brown, leather backpack. He also has a scar across his right shoulder blade from a previous run-in with a wild Sableye, but it is unnoticeable when he is properly clothed. My profile picture is also an accurate depiction.

Pokemon Captured/Natures:
    Titan (Lairon/Hardy) - Starter
    Psy (Metang/Quirky) - Purchased
    Cosine (Magneton/Impish) - Story Capture
    Tux (Piplup/Docile) - Purchased
    Wyrm (Onix/Modest) - Story Capture

Park Items: (None at this time)
    Last edited by Data_Error; 23rd November 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromas View Post
    Name: Chromas Boudreaux

Personality: Chromas is a serious trainer and outdoorsman, always driving to improve both his Pokémon and himself. When not training or in a match, though, he becomes fairly lazy, making it clear that he doesn't have an issue with doing work so much as getting up to do work. He has a very straightforward and logical approach to solving practical problems and is rather technically gifted, being able to reverse-engineer and understand mechanical and electrical equipment with a much greater adeptness than most people his age. Though he can be a bit cold and calculating with his approach to some situations, Chromas' intentions are definitely in the right place. His straightforwardness does often make him come across as a jerk, however. Even if he does lack tact somewhat, he is readily willing to accept allies where he can find them. He dislikes carbonated drinks and heights and is an outspoken fan of the water chariot races in Altomare.

Description: Chromas is a healthy, athletic young man at a strong 5'11", with a lean face, calm brown eyes and messy, rusty-red hair. His typical outfit includes a black t-shirt of some sort, a navy blue down vest, tan cargo pants and worn brown hiking boots. He also wears a brown trainers' belt, attached to which are his three Pokéballs and a utility knife. All of his other supplies are carried in a brown, leather backpack. He also has a scar across his right shoulder blade from a previous run-in with a wild Sableye, but it is unnoticeable when he is properly clothed. My profile picture is also an accurate depiction.

Pokemon Captured/Natures:
    Titan (Lairon/Hardy) - Starter
    Psy (Metang/Quirky) - Purchased
    Cosine (Magneton/Impish) - Story Capture
    Tux (Piplup/Docile) - Purchased
    Wyrm (Onix/Modest) - Story Capture

Park Items: (None at this time)
    You are approved, enjoy the park.

Re-signing up since I have some new mons; also making a few minor changes.

Name: Anna Nikolaevna Egorova -- Анна Николаевна Егорова

Personality: Anna is, in general, a nice person. She is often suspicious of the motives of others and is easily frustrated. She's stubborn, determined, and brazenly sarcastic... a true firecracker by nature.

Description: Standing at about 5'5" tall, Anna is a little shorter than average height. She has shoulder-length brunette hair with choppy bangs that sweep across her azure eyes, reflecting her proud Russian heritage. While she sports a white and blue floral sun dress over her petite frame, don't be fooled. She is anything but high maintenance, clearly noted in her lack of the usual feminine accessories; other than a pair of cerulean blue earrings that are well hidden behind her thick, pin-straight hair.

Pokemon Captured: Currently N/A

Pokemon & Natures:

Marlowe (Swampert)
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Torrent

Vulcan (Infernape)
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Blaze

Park Items: x2 Superballs, x3 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal

Banner made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Egorov View Post
    Re-signing up since I have some new mons; also making a few minor changes.

Name: Anna Nikolaevna Egorova -- Анна Николаевна Егорова

Personality: Anna is, in general, a nice person. She is often suspicious of the motives of others and is easily frustrated. She's stubborn, determined, and brazenly sarcastic... a true firecracker by nature.

Description: Standing at about 5'5" tall, Anna is a little shorter than average height. She has shoulder-length brunette hair with choppy bangs that sweep across her azure eyes, reflecting her proud Russian heritage. While she sports a white and blue floral sun dress over her petite frame, don't be fooled. She is anything but high maintenance, clearly noted in her lack of the usual feminine accessories; other than a pair of cerulean blue earrings that are well hidden behind her thick, pin-straight hair.

Pokemon Captured: Currently N/A

Pokemon & Natures:

Marlowe (Swampert)
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Torrent

Vulcan (Infernape)
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Blaze

Park Items: x2 Superballs, x3 Parkballs, x1 Max Potion, x1 Full Heal
    Approved

Name: Timpeni (No, seriously, it IS the name of my character. My username is the name of my
    character.)
    Personality: Timpeni is the kind of girl you can call at 4 a.m. when you have a flat tire and you need a lift (Just an example, she's too young to drive). She will go out of the way to help her friends, even people she just met. Although she has an extremely short temper, very rash and can be harsh, she makes lots of friends... when she isn't going on a mad sugar rush.
    Description:

She wears a shiny silver necklace around her neck with a Pokeball on it. The Pokeball contains Mimi, a Vaporeon.
    Pokemon Captured:
    Vaporeon, "Mimi".

Hasty

Togetic, "Momo".

Jolly

Park Items: None... yet.
    Last edited by Timpeni; 30th December 2010 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post
    Name: Timpeni (No, seriously, it IS the name of my character. My username is the name of my character.)
    Personality: Timpeni is the kind of girl you can call at 4 a.m. when you have a flat tire and you need a lift (Just an example, she's too young to drive). She will go out of the way to help her friends, even people she just met. Although she has an extremely short temper, very rash and can be harsh, she makes lots of friends... when she isn't going on a mad sugar rush.
    Description:

Pokemon Captured:
    Eevee, "Mimi".
    Pokemon Natures:
    Mimi: Hasty
    Park Items: None... yet.
    You Ma'am, are approved

Name: Forrest

Personality: Forrest is a very humorous boy and always is the joker of the pack. Even though he loves to eat, his is quite thin. His favourite food is Italian food. He likes to cheer people up when they're feeling low and is very good with Pokemon. Sometimes, Forrest can not be taken seriously due to him joking around a lot and sometimes can rub people up the wrong way. Apart from that, Forrest is a great trainer and can be strong when he puts his mind to it.

Description:

Pokemon Captured:

Totodile - Starter

Pokemon Natures:

Totodile - Jolly

Park Items: None yet
    Last edited by Emboarbeque; 6th December 2010 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emboarbeque View Post
    Name: Forrest

Personality: Forrest is a very humorous boy and always is the joker of the pack. Even though he loves to eat, his is quite thin. His favourite food is Italian food. He likes to cheer people up when they're feeling low and is very good with Pokemon. Sometimes, Forrest can not be taken seriously due to him joking around a lot and sometimes can rub people up the wrong way. Apart from that, Forrest is a great trainer and can be strong when he puts his mind to it.

Description:

Pokemon Captured:

Totodile - Starter

Pokemon Natures:

Totodile - Jolly

Park Items: None yet
    Approved.

Blog Entries

Name: Ryan Hoare

Personality: Serious yet lacking focus, Ryan often gets worked up over things of little importance. He is still conscientious but doesn't care much for the environment.

Description: Skinny with short black hair. Ryan has hazel eyes and a crooked smile. he is of medium height and is surprisingly fit, being able to run for extended periods.

For items, mons captured and mon natures, visit http://pmanstats.proboards.com/index.cgi
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Hey, I've a question. I was submitted and approved back in May, but I've since restarted my whole URPG career/character/whatever. Would I have to resubmit my new character or am I good to go?
    "'ey, do ya want to play some poke', mon?"

Quote Originally Posted by pman View Post
    Name: Ryan Hoare

Personality: Serious yet lacking focus, Ryan often gets worked up over things of little importance. He is still conscientious but doesn't care much for the environment.

Description: Skinny with short black hair. Ryan has hazel eyes and a crooked smile. he is of medium height and is surprisingly fit, being able to run for extended periods.

For items, mons captured and mon natures, visit http://pmanstats.proboards.com/index.cgi
    A bit short, but approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage Baron View Post
    Hey, I've a question. I was submitted and approved back in May, but I've since restarted my whole URPG career/character/whatever. Would I have to resubmit my new character or am I good to go?
    No, you can just edit all your Mons out and place all the new ones in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    No, you can just edit all your Mons out and place all the new ones in.
    Alright, thank you.
    "'ey, do ya want to play some poke', mon?"

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast