National Park Sign Up - Page 10

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 551
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: National Park Sign Up

  1. #136
    no Tyranitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    i was also wondering, can you use pokemon that you dont have when you are a ranger cause frankly, i dont think piplup is gonna cut it when it comes to keeping trainers in check and protecting them from forest fires and rampaging pokemon...

  2. #137
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    i was also wondering, can you use pokemon that you dont have when you are a ranger cause frankly, i dont think piplup is gonna cut it when it comes to keeping trainers in check and protecting them from forest fires and rampaging pokemon...
    Although I've never seen anyone do it, I think you can since they don't effect anything and you aren't capturing anything.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  3. #138
    no Tyranitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    wull thank you! i think ill have a tyranitar and just boost up the piplup to be an empoleon and how bout aaaaa... altaria for my flying pokemon. then a sand slash and a raichu and to finish it off, snorlax!! lol no1 well mehbeh if you guyz ll let me... but im jumpin the gun, im not even a ranger yet which brings mr. talkative-and-annoying to another question, do rangers get discounts when they wanna go into the nat'l park?

  4. #139
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    wull thank you! i think ill have a tyranitar and just boost up the piplup to be an empoleon and how bout aaaaa... altaria for my flying pokemon. then a sand slash and a raichu and to finish it off, snorlax!! lol no1 well mehbeh if you guyz ll let me... but im jumpin the gun, im not even a ranger yet which brings mr. talkative-and-annoying to another question, do rangers get discounts when they wanna go into the nat'l park?
    Haha, I wish. I use the Park [both as a Trainer and a Ranger] and still have to pay full price. Though it seems expensive now, once you get money, you'll see that its not.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  5. #140
    no Tyranitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    yea if i could go into the park now i would but its abit out of 3000. is there any way i could get 500 poke cuz i dont have a battle yet..

    EDIT: i also wanted to sy something else. your exploration with cain reaction is REALLY good i cant wait until im a ranger.

  6. #141
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    yea if i could go into the park now i would but its abit out of 3000. is there any way i could get 500 poke cuz i dont have a battle yet..

    EDIT: i also wanted to sy something else. your exploration with cain reaction is REALLY good i cant wait until im a ranger.
    Battling and Pokemon Contests are the only way to get money if you don't have one of the four jobs [Judging, Reffing, Grading, or Rangering] and thanks, though I kind of abandoned it :x
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  7. #142
    no Tyranitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    ehh whatevs, but if you ever escort me, ill be pissed if i gotttastart over! >:D

  8. #143
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitex View Post
    ehh whatevs, but if you ever escort me, ill be pissed if i gotttastart over! >:D
    If a ranger drops you, you just go to another Ranger, otherwise that'd be unfair.
    Last edited by Dinobot; 13th August 2010 at 02:28 AM.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  9. #144
    What the deuce? Badal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,794
    Blog Entries
    83

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    If a ranger drops you, you just go to another Rander, otherwise that'd be unfair.
    You mean Ranger.

    What happened to the font and the
    auto left

  10. #145
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by badalcristiano View Post
    You mean Ranger.

    What happened to the font and the
    auto left
    I'm mobile, its harder to do all that stuff on my phone :p and yeah, that's what I meant... Tyranitex, any other questions just post in the Ranger questions
    /feedback thread so we don't spam this SU thread with questions.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  11. #146
    no Tyranitex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Well, I can tell you somewhere that I'm not
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    ok sry ill ask there.

  12. #147
    TYKG SLCalamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    1,442
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Name: Sam

    Age: 13

    Gender: Male

    Personality: Likes to have a bit of fun while he's adventuring. He enjoys meeting new people and friends. He is quite clever, and likes to show his knowledge off, but not really in a boastful manner. Oh yeah, he's also a bit of a smart-ass, and can be arrogant the first time he tries things.

    Description: Sam has long, brown hair, reaching down to his shoulders. He is quite scrawny, weighing about 6 stone. He has glasses, quite thinned rims, and he generally wears a white T-Shirt with a black jacket over the top. He has black and skate shoes, from a popular shoe brand.
    Vans.

    Pokemon Captured: I wish ;____;

    Pokemon Natures: Swampert Hardy, Lanturn Lonely, Linoone Brave
    Last edited by SLCalamity; 17th September 2010 at 12:30 PM.

  13. #148
    Leader of the Autobots Dinobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    6,217

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by PE2KCalamity View Post
    Name: Sam

    Age: 13

    Gender: Male

    Personality: Likes to have a bit of fun while he's adventuring. He enjoys meeting new people and friends. He is quite clever, and likes to show his knowledge off, but not really in a boastful manner. Oh yeah, he's also a bit of a smart-ass, and can be arrogant the first time he tries things.

    Description: Sam has long, brown hair, reaching down to his shoulders. He is quite scrawny, weighing about 6 stone. He has glasses, quite thinned rims, and he generally wears a white T-Shirt with a black jacket over the top. He has black and skate shoes, from a popular shoe brand.
    Vans.

    Pokemon Captured: I wish ;____;

    Pokemon Natures: Do I edit this with the Pokémon I bring into the park, like my own Pokémon, or what?
    Yes, edit it with the Pokemon (you own) you bring into the park, then you're approved.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome


  14. #149
    Killing this ice Crystal-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    I have been dreaming of this day xD



    Name: Chris
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location:power plant
    *Style:Individual RP
    Extra Pokemon Permit: No
    Total Money: 6,500
    Total Cost:3,500
    Change: 6,500-3,500=3k
    Total Items:X9 superballs



    Pokemon:Forretres
    Nickname:Heavy
    Gender:Male
    Ability:Sturdy
    Nature:Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:None


    Pokemon:Persian
    Nickname:Slash
    Gender:Male
    Ability:Technician
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:None

  15. #150
    Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,526

    Default Re: National Park Sign Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal- View Post
    I have been dreaming of this day xD


    Name: Chris
    Entrance Fee: $3,500
    Location:power plant
    *Style:Individual RP
    Extra Pokemon Permit: No
    Total Money: 6,500
    Total Cost:3,500
    Change: 6,500-3,500=3k
    Total Items:X9 superballs



    Pokemon:Forretres
    Nickname:Heavy
    Gender:Male
    Ability:Sturdy
    Nature:Bold
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:None


    Pokemon:Persian
    Nickname:Slash
    Gender:Male
    Ability:Technician
    Nature: Jolly
    TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:None
    This goes in either the Main RP Front Gate or the Individual RP Front Gate.

    No, it doesn't matter which one, they're basically the same.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

    "ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •