National Park General Discussion - Page 13

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: National Park General Discussion

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Ah, ok. Am I still allowed to take part in the Main RP?

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    Ah, ok. Am I still allowed to take part in the Main RP?
    Nope. It's one run either in the Main RP or Individual RP, not both.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

No, but that's no big deal. There isn't (yet) a functional difference between the Main RP and the Individual ones. The only actual difference is Trainers can meet up with each other there, but since that's unofficially frowned on, it hasn't yet happened on BMG, or even on PE2K, to the best of my knowledge.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Moderator AceTrainer14's Avatar Forum Head
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

How long do I have to wait for an inactive ranger to post?

^^^^ The GalacticVerse Bibliography (Thanks to Blazaking for Banner) ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer14 View Post
    How long do I have to wait for an inactive ranger to post?
    Think it's a week, but I might be wrong. Tyranitex hopefully won't be much longer though, he's a good ranger.
    I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

My stats

Quote Originally Posted by Nekogal View Post
    Think it's a week, but I might be wrong. Tyranitex hopefully won't be much longer though, he's a good ranger.
    Yeah, Tyranitex is easily one of the more active Rangers. The rule is that you can request a Ranger after a week of inactivity, or if the Ranger knows he's going to be inactive for a while and tells you so, you can choose whether to wait it out or request a new one.

Anyway, requesting a new Ranger isn't really a smart move right now as (to my knowledge) all of our Rangers are full up. I know that I wouldn't want to try handling more than the 5 I'm juggling right now :P
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

I wanna help! *runs around in a circle*
    I'm applying, so hopefully we'll have another ranger on duty.
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    No, but that's no big deal. There isn't (yet) a functional difference between the Main RP and the Individual ones. The only actual difference is Trainers can meet up with each other there, but since that's unofficially frowned on, it hasn't yet happened on BMG, or even on PE2K, to the best of my knowledge.
    Actually, meeting other Trainers isn't the biggest part of the Main RP. In the Main RP, major incidents can affect other RPers, even those in other areas. A fire in the Botanic Gardens might chase certain Mon into another area they wouldn't normally be in, for example. If you don't want to risk having your RP messed with by someone else's actions, it's best to do an Individual RP, where nothing that happens in the Main RP will affect your run. If you don't care or are looking for a challenge or something more unpredictable then the Main RP is your ticket.

Which reminds me. Because there are times when certain Pokemon might end up in other areas, I'll need to come up with a way to determine if a Trainer runs into one of these "misplaced" Pokemon, and where Pokemon chased from one area will turn up. I'll work on it tonight 8D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Actually, meeting other Trainers isn't the biggest part of the Main RP. In the Main RP, major incidents can affect other RPers, even those in other areas. A fire in the Botanic Gardens might chase certain Mon into another area they wouldn't normally be in, for example. If you don't want to risk having your RP messed with by someone else's actions, it's best to do an Individual RP, where nothing that happens in the Main RP will affect your run. If you don't care or are looking for a challenge or something more unpredictable then the Main RP is your ticket.

Which reminds me. Because there are times when certain Pokemon might end up in other areas, I'll need to come up with a way to determine if a Trainer runs into one of these "misplaced" Pokemon, and where Pokemon chased from one area will turn up. I'll work on it tonight 8D.
    Hmm, well that sounds interesting. I might do a Main Park run sometime. Actually, I know this was brought up before, but can we start working on like maybe a Team RP run. Two trainers and one or two rangers go in together in one area and go through that area together. I'd like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Hmm, well that sounds interesting. I might do a Main Park run sometime. Actually, I know this was brought up before, but can we start working on like maybe a Team RP run. Two trainers and one or two rangers go in together in one area and go through that area together. I'd like that.
    I would be totally on board with that. Ever since the Park has been reopened, it has been running smoothly (from what I can see) and there is only a small backlog of people waiting to go in.

If there's any discussions or anything going down about team runs, I would be interested in participating / knowing how they go.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    I would be totally on board with that. Ever since the Park has been reopened, it has been running smoothly (from what I can see) and there is only a small backlog of people waiting to go in.

If there's any discussions or anything going down about team runs, I would be interested in participating / knowing how they go.
    Our last event was a Team RP, but it was with like five or six people. That doesn't work too well if some of the people don't post. We never tried two people going into the park at the same time (at least not that I recall) I think we could set up some trials and see how that goes if Jess approves of this.

stomach hurts... RainbowMoondust's Avatar
    West side of the U.S. That's all you get to know.
    Blog Entries

I think being able to go in as a team sounds like a ton of fun!
    Disclaimer: I am on the autism spectrum, and I have ADHD. If I say something rude, I mean no harm. When telling me rules, it's important to be clear and detailed. Thanks for your time.
    My URPG stats I'm a ranger.

Attention Fellow Pokeshippers: I'm writing a pokeshipping fic series of connected one-shots called Rage of the Elements. Please read and comment! [New part posted Dec 9]

My pokeshipping drabbles

Blog Entries

If you guys want to do Team RPs, it would be one Ranger with two Trainers. I don't think we'd need to do a special event for it that way. If you wanna do it just go for it. You could either do two separate rolls for each Trainer or do a combined 30-Mon roll and pull Mons for either Trainer as you go. This is, of course, if one Ranger takes two Trainers. Battle Posts would pay 750, 1,000, or 1,500 depending on quality.

Actually, if any Rangers wanna do Team RPs, just wait a while and I'll get something put together, rules and stuff, so you can do them whenever you like.

As for two Rangers taking one Trainer each, that's fine. You guys can work out where to go and meet up and stuff.

Okay, well when Jess gets the rules and stuff up for this if anyone wants to go through I'd be down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Okay, well when Jess gets the rules and stuff up for this if anyone wants to go through I'd be down.
    This, although preferably as a Ranger, not a Trainer. Looking forward to the rules draft! :D
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast