General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions - Page 10
Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ChainReaction01 View Post
    Couple things:

First of all, we currently have four active Rangers (including DoH), so not long now!

Also, question regarding the digital camera: if I have one, and during a Woods run I get two Celebi encounters and successfully take pictures both times, do I get to claim money on both of them?

TL;DR: Is there a limit on the number of pictures you can take per species per run?
    No, there is no limit.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

I've took the test now, just waiting for my results and hoping that your meant to send them to DoH, so let's hope for the best.
    I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

My stats

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Can someone who is an active Ranger and not Sec contact me somehow sometime please?
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Trust me, I'm the Doctor. rockman0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One here. Whaddya need? (love being able to say that. )
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
    Night will fall and drown the sun
    When a good man goes to war.
    Friendship dies and true love lies.
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    When a good man goes to war.
    Demons run, but count the loss.
    The battle's won, but the child is lost.

Blog Entries

Just a quick note, some of you have taken the Ranger QUIZ, which is the first part to becoming a Ranger. Now you need to take the Ranger TEST, if you've passed your Quiz. Passing that makes you a full Ranger.

BB, I forgot I gotta send you another Test, I'll do it in a minute XD.

Also, I was hoping for the capture calc to be edited by now, but I think Phoenix has been a bit busy. Until we get that we really can't reopen the Park, unless you guys wanna figure the extra sections manually XD.

EDIT: Also, for the question regarding Arca/Probo, just read it as "Do they have an equal chance of appearing". Ignore the Map part, since we no longer use maps. I'll edit that soon, and I might also edit in a few more questions to do with the new changes and everything, but I'm not sure yet.

lololol, I passed. By like, 1.5 points :3

Question to avoid metagaming whenever I do a run through the park - is there a way that the Trainer can know in what areas certain Pokemon can be found? My avatar would love to find some fighting Pokemon, and if there were a way for him to know what section they might be in, I'd love to make use of it. I don't want to just look it up, though, and find out my character isn't supposed to have any knowledge of such things.
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Just a quick note, some of you have taken the Ranger QUIZ, which is the first part to becoming a Ranger. Now you need to take the Ranger TEST, if you've passed your Quiz. Passing that makes you a full Ranger.

Also, I was hoping for the capture calc to be edited by now, but I think Phoenix has been a bit busy. Until we get that we really can't reopen the Park, unless you guys wanna figure the extra sections manually XD.

EDIT: Also, for the question regarding Arca/Probo, just read it as "Do they have an equal chance of appearing". Ignore the Map part, since we no longer use maps. I'll edit that soon, and I might also edit in a few more questions to do with the new changes and everything, but I'm not sure yet.
    Alright, sorry, I'm a moron ^^; Taken the QUIZ, which I might need to retake depending on how well I did...either way, hope I'll be able to help out with people who are waiting on a ranger.
    I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

My stats

Quote Originally Posted by evanfardreamer View Post
    Question to avoid metagaming whenever I do a run through the park - is there a way that the Trainer can know in what areas certain Pokemon can be found? My avatar would love to find some fighting Pokemon, and if there were a way for him to know what section they might be in, I'd love to make use of it. I don't want to just look it up, though, and find out my character isn't supposed to have any knowledge of such things.
    Is this what you are looking for? Locations of the mons.

Not quite; it tells where everything is, but not if the characters are aware of the mons/rarity. Unless the characters can simply know that info from a guidebook, but I didn't see anything to that extent posted.
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

Not quite; it tells where everything is, but not if the characters are aware of the mons/rarity. Unless the characters can simply know that info from a guidebook, but I didn't see anything to that extent posted.
    I'd think, considering it's information that is published on the sight, your character can "Have a guidebook" on them which tells them what pokemon show up, probably wouldn't say any legendaries show up but still. Could be wrong though.
    I WAS FROZEN TODAY!

My stats

I've seen in the PE2K runs that Trainers mention signs and fliers at the Ranger Outposts. So I think that there'd be a general list of Pokemon available at each area and on the mainland, although said list wouldn't necessarily list rarity so cleanly.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing
    That's how I've been doing it xD
    Last edited by ChainReaction01; 20th August 2010 at 01:19 AM.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post

lol, you didn't do it.
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Regarding Escape Attempts:

In the rules, it says 50% chance to escape, full stop, unless a PokeDoll is used, in which case 100% chance.

Just wondering, do moves and/or abilities affect this in any way? Like, say, Run Away/Magnet Pull and Whirlwind/Roar.

If I may insert an opinion, I reckon that simply having a flee-based ability/move might be to overpowered, so maybe having/using them raises flee chance by just a little bit, to like 70% or something.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Ignore the double post >.>

Just restating that my Park run needs a new Ranger, so if any Rangers out there want to get in some last minute practise before the Park reopens, here's a good way. xD
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast