URPG Stories Chat and Feedback - Page 98

Page 98 of 195 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2921
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat & Feedback

Proof that I write too many stories. Atm I have 4 seperate stories (3 Medium and an Easiest) awaiting grading and another awaiting a regrade.

I don't do long stories.

Blog Entries

I need my story graded. It's called Pokemon Tales,and I'm trying to capture a Caterpie which should be pretty easy. I'll be awaiting for the grade.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Trainer Ordinaire evanfardreamer's Avatar

I'd also like to request a grade on my Scyther story - it was written for the SWC and never got posted on the grade list.
    Evan F's Stats

Long Live the Ghost Dojo!

I don't like to beg for grades, but my story is one of the oldest (its from September) and its only a bit more than 5k. So if anyone has some spare time, please grade this: Cradle
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Blog Entries

I want your help!

I am making a short URPG story. The details are still being worked out--including the cast of characters. What I'd like is for URPG members to give me the names and a little description of some of their real life pets. Those pets will be worked into the story (: You don't have to include anything but their name, btw.

Code:
    Name:
    Species:
    Description/personality:

Faith
    Siggie by Dragoness, aka me | Married 2 Noble One

I'll go first then ;)

Name: Rex
    Species: German Shepherd
    Description/personality: His head was all black except for the brown rings around his eyes. His fur was greysih/black mix all the way down to his paw which were white. He was pretty smart (He knew when we were gonna put him outside and ran to hide somewhere and when we did put him outside, he'd find a way back in. He was too friendly to other people for a guard dog lol, which is what he was supposed to be xD. Idk how much you want or if I gave you what you wanted so I'll stop here ;)
    Even in death, there is no command but MINE!™°|
    White FC: 0776 8732 5101
    3DS FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Doop de dee. New story. It's kindof all over the place atm, and I want to edit a bit. But any comments would be splendid.

'scalled Iconoclasm, and it's about too many things to clearly communicate. I probably need to triple the length to get it all in there. Bah.

EDIT:

Name: Tiger (AGAIN, DON'T LAUGH)
    Species: Cat
    Description/personality: crotchety old lady. YOU ALREADY HEARD THE REST. The crotchety old lady part is what matters.
    Last edited by Scourge of Nemo; 24th November 2010 at 11:56 AM.
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

kers x alaska x zak x derian x scourge x ireign

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoness View Post
    I want your help!

I am making a short URPG story. The details are still being worked out--including the cast of characters. What I'd like is for URPG members to give me the names and a little description of some of their real life pets. Those pets will be worked into the story (: You don't have to include anything but their name, btw.

Code:
    Name:
    Species:
    Description/personality:
    Name - Amber
    Species - Dog - Yellow Labrador
    Desctipiton - She has golden hair on her back fading to white on her belly, large ears for a labrador. Her face is mostly yellow with white tufts below her mouth.
    Personality - She is split depending on where she is. If she is inside a house or outside. Inside she is very timid and very wary of newcomers into the house but she is all bark and no bite. Plenty of stroking calms her down. This last trait is the same as outside however she is not timid out side and if she sees another dog she will play willingly. If she sees a rabbit or a nearby bird she will chase them very fast, ((due to some gun-dog training before we got her.)) Also she loves to swim. Generally she is very greedy, loving and cool dog and now for a cute photo spam :P
    Link to a facebook photo
    I'll shut up about my dog, I miss her due to being at uni :(

Yayay~

Name: Rocky (it's a SHE.)
    Species: Ferret - Sable ferret, if you need to see how it looks better.
    Description/personality: Rocky is a Sable ferret, and looks EXACTLY like most other ferrets on the internet. Link to picture. (That's not her, btw, but it looks like her. I couldn't find a picture of her :( ) She loves getting into stuff (destroying everything), is very annoying (scratches and bites people when ignored) and steals toys (she can be amused with almost anything).
    I can describe her more if you want.

Name: Kiley
    Species: Cat-Tuxedo
    Description/personality: She's a Tuxedo cat which means she basically looks like a fuzzy penguin. Unfortunately, she's a complete bitch. Except when its raining or shes sick. Then she rides around in my shirt and is nice. Also, she's afraid of dudes. Mostly cause my brothers were assholes to her. But she kicks their ass instead of running. So she's kind of awesome.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Name: Fred
    Species: Cat- ginger tabby/persian mix
    Description/personality: He had a persian mother and a ginger tabby father so it makes him have a really fluffy white belly and the rest of him is like a ginger burnt orange colour. he has a figure of 8 on his head just above his eyes. but thats cause theres some darker fur there. i always say its cause he used up 8 lives and so he has it there as a running record. He is quite ruthless a bit of a cat serial killer. he goes hunting every day and not for food just to kill something. once he lined 3 dead wood pigeons up in a line just like some sort of abourtwa. But hes really friendly to women and a bit of a ladies cat. he also likes guys as long as the feed him and scratch him just behind the ear. he attempts to kill anyone going for his stomach though.

Blog Entries

Awesome guys! (: ty
    Faith
    Siggie by Dragoness, aka me | Married 2 Noble One

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge of Nemo View Post
    Doop de dee. New story. It's kindof all over the place atm, and I want to edit a bit. But any comments would be splendid.

'scalled Iconoclasm, and it's about too many things to clearly communicate. I probably need to triple the length to get it all in there. Bah.

I think a battle would've ruined it. There were a lot of themes too, but I think you touched enough on them to give the fic a sort of dreary, hazy quality that fit really well. I hope that's the sort of effect you were going for. If not, we can blame my lack of proper reading on...drowsiness? Yeah, that.

I do kind of wonder why Judah came into the profession in the first place though. His reactions were typical of most people too I think. Even if unhappy with the job, most of them would not do anything about it.

Also, is this a stand alone fic, or is going to have chapters?
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Would someone please grade my story? It's been about two weeks, and I would really appreciate it if someone would.

My story

Quote Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
    I think a battle would've ruined it. There were a lot of themes too, but I think you touched enough on them to give the fic a sort of dreary, hazy quality that fit really well. I hope that's the sort of effect you were going for. If not, we can blame my lack of proper reading on...drowsiness? Yeah, that.

I do kind of wonder why Judah came into the profession in the first place though. His reactions were typical of most people too I think. Even if unhappy with the job, most of them would not do anything about it.

Also, is this a stand alone fic, or is going to have chapters?
    I agree. And where in the heck would I put one, anyway? HEY KID GET AWAY FROM THAT EGG GO GROWLITHE BURN HIM TO A CRISP. Baha. And, good. That is indeed the quality I was going for.

...Hmmm... I think I know a good place to hint at that, actually.

No chapters. Just a random thing I felt like playing around with.

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK.

@Paragon: I need to edit the grade I just finished, and then I'll claim yours, 'cause I said I would.
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

kers x alaska x zak x derian x scourge x ireign