URPG Stories Chat and Feedback - Page 184

Page 184 of 195 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2921
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Who is Princess Crow? Did I miss welcoming a new member?

[22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

Hurray for Hannah!

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

WhatWasOnceIsNoLongerWere Phantom Kat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, guys. I just wanted to remind you that Wages will be done at the end of this month, so make sure your Logs are updated. :)

- Kat

URPG Stats | Banner by Knightblazer

AV art: *biscuitcrumbs | Character: me

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, I was wondering when the winter writing contest was going to come around? I have an itch to write, but I think only a contest could actually provide me the inspiration to finish anything.
    ChainReaction01 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Hey, I was wondering when the winter writing contest was going to come around? I have an itch to write, but I think only a contest could actually provide me the inspiration to finish anything.
    Sorry about this D:

The WWC should commence in January. The reason why it was delayed was partially because of the transition of head graders and partially because the most recent SWC was also delayed by a month. Regardless, the WWC will be starting up soon!

The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Sorry about this D:

The WWC should commence in January. The reason why it was delayed was partially because of the transition of head graders and partially because the most recent SWC was also delayed by a month. Regardless, the WWC will be starting up soon!
    Cool. Thank you for the information. I'll get my plot outlined, then.

Blog Entries

Grader friends! Make sure those logs are pretty and up-to-date, as wages will be posted this weekend. Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an annual special event starting up soon!

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Just a quick question, do we have to use the pokemon we're writing for in the story at all? I'm writing a story right now and that... would be good to know.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImperialSunlight View Post
    Just a quick question, do we have to use the pokemon we're writing for in the story at all? I'm writing a story right now and that... would be good to know.

Taken from this thread (which you should check out by the way because it has awesome information for starting authors) :

"Your only real limitations with story ideas here in the URPG are (A) your story must somehow relate Pokemon, and (B) your story must feature the Pokemon you're trying to capture in some way. And that's it. "

Hope that answers your question!

Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar

Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Taken from this thread (which you should check out by the way because it has awesome information for starting authors) :

"Your only real limitations with story ideas here in the URPG are (A) your story must somehow relate Pokemon, and (B) your story must feature the Pokemon you're trying to capture in some way. And that's it. "

Hope that answers your question!
    Yeah, I read that, I just couldn't remember if it had to include the pokemon and was too lazy to look myself xD

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

Blog Entries
    Add Morru Magnum on Facebook

Nitro couldn't grade my WWC entry after all, so I thought I'd post something here just to say my story's up for grading again (just in case it wasn't obvious from the title).

:]

BANNER BY Blue Dragon
    JOIN Pokémon URPG TODAY!
    | URPG Stats | Curator Log | Ref Log | Violet Gym |

Follow SteamKnight On Twitter

My story's ready to go, in case anyone wants a crack at it. It's already gotten 114 views...which I guess is good?

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

I need some suggestions:
    My next story is about a pair of twins. One is a normal and friendly Pokemon, but the other is somewhat evil and is checked in a mental health facility. (That's all I could tell without any spoilers)

My problem is: What Pokemon should I use? My first idea is Kirlia, but it is in the Hard section, whereas I am targeting only for Medium. Roselia seems fine, but is just too "grassy". Mawile is another choice, but I believe there are better.

Do you think a Mawile fits for the role? My criteria is that it should look humanoid and looks somewhat feminine.

EDIT: Could anyone grade my current work? It's entitled "New Game".

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I need some suggestions:
    My next story is about a pair of twins. One is a normal and friendly Pokemon, but the other is somewhat evil and is checked in a mental health facility. (That's all I could tell without any spoilers)

My problem is: What Pokemon should I use? My first idea is Kirlia, but it is in the Hard section, whereas I am targeting only for Medium. Roselia seems fine, but is just too "grassy". Mawile is another choice, but I believe there are better.

Do you think a Mawile fits for the role? My criteria is that it should look humanoid and looks somewhat feminine.

You could always check PokeDex entries to see what Pokemon fits what you're looking for :3. PokeDex entries are one of the big things I use for plot ideas when I need something quick or specific.

Also guys, I'm doing story deals. I have pretty much no idea what I want out of Continuum so I figure I'll just catch what other people want XD. PM/IM/VM if you're interested. I'll do pretty much any rank.

Dauntless Fried Chicken Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Voltaire Magneton On Twitter Add Voltaire Magneton on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I need some suggestions:

You could always check PokeDex entries to see what Pokemon fits what you're looking for :3. PokeDex entries are one of the big things I use for plot ideas when I need something quick or specific.

Also guys, I'm doing story deals. I have pretty much no idea what I want out of Continuum so I figure I'll just catch what other people want XD. PM/IM/VM if you're interested. I'll do pretty much any rank.
    To Bulbapedia, then! xD

btw, what are story deals?

URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Headbutt! Petalburg Woods Forums!