URPG Stories Chat and Feedback - Page 184
Page 184 of 197 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2950

Thread: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

  1. #2746
    Biznis Kitty Zolar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    599

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Who is Princess Crow? Did I miss welcoming a new member?

    [22:18] [URPG Chat]: (commanderbadass1) How dare mell fuck his hoe every night

  2. #2747
    Tyrannos beware! Morru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,573
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Hurray for Hannah!
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

  3. #2748
    WhatWasOnceIsNoLongerWere Phantom Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Koti
    Posts
    433
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Hey, guys. I just wanted to remind you that Wages will be done at the end of this month, so make sure your Logs are updated. :)

    - Kat


    URPG Stats | Banner by Knightblazer

    AV art: *biscuitcrumbs | Character: me

  4. #2749
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,458
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Hey, I was wondering when the winter writing contest was going to come around? I have an itch to write, but I think only a contest could actually provide me the inspiration to finish anything.

  5. #2750

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Hey, I was wondering when the winter writing contest was going to come around? I have an itch to write, but I think only a contest could actually provide me the inspiration to finish anything.
    Sorry about this D:

    The WWC should commence in January. The reason why it was delayed was partially because of the transition of head graders and partially because the most recent SWC was also delayed by a month. Regardless, the WWC will be starting up soon!

  6. #2751
    The Hero You Never Needed Neonsands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    C Burg
    Posts
    2,458
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neonsands View Post
    Hey, I was wondering when the winter writing contest was going to come around? I have an itch to write, but I think only a contest could actually provide me the inspiration to finish anything.
    Sorry about this D:

    The WWC should commence in January. The reason why it was delayed was partially because of the transition of head graders and partially because the most recent SWC was also delayed by a month. Regardless, the WWC will be starting up soon!
    Cool. Thank you for the information. I'll get my plot outlined, then.

  7. #2752

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Grader friends! Make sure those logs are pretty and up-to-date, as wages will be posted this weekend. Plus, keep your eyes peeled for an annual special event starting up soon!

  8. #2753
    Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    289

    Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Just a quick question, do we have to use the pokemon we're writing for in the story at all? I'm writing a story right now and that... would be good to know.
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

  9. #2754

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by ImperialSunlight View Post
    Just a quick question, do we have to use the pokemon we're writing for in the story at all? I'm writing a story right now and that... would be good to know.

    Taken from this thread (which you should check out by the way because it has awesome information for starting authors) :

    "Your only real limitations with story ideas here in the URPG are (A) your story must somehow relate Pokemon, and (B) your story must feature the Pokemon you're trying to capture in some way. And that's it. "


    Hope that answers your question!

  10. #2755
    Creature - Rat Cleric ImperialSunlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    289

    Visit ImperialSunlight's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Crow View Post
    Taken from this thread (which you should check out by the way because it has awesome information for starting authors) :

    "Your only real limitations with story ideas here in the URPG are (A) your story must somehow relate Pokemon, and (B) your story must feature the Pokemon you're trying to capture in some way. And that's it. "


    Hope that answers your question!
    Yeah, I read that, I just couldn't remember if it had to include the pokemon and was too lazy to look myself xD

    Thanks :}
    "A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu
    URPG STATS | The Sunless - 0

  11. #2756
    Tyrannos beware! Morru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    The Land of OOO
    Posts
    3,573
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Nitro couldn't grade my WWC entry after all, so I thought I'd post something here just to say my story's up for grading again (just in case it wasn't obvious from the title).

    :]
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

  12. #2757

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    My story's ready to go, in case anyone wants a crack at it. It's already gotten 114 views...which I guess is good?

  13. #2758
    Merry Chrithmath! VoltChen Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    970
    Blog Entries
    48
    Follow VoltChen Magneton On Twitter Add VoltChen Magneton on Facebook

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    I need some suggestions:
    My next story is about a pair of twins. One is a normal and friendly Pokemon, but the other is somewhat evil and is checked in a mental health facility. (That's all I could tell without any spoilers)

    My problem is: What Pokemon should I use? My first idea is Kirlia, but it is in the Hard section, whereas I am targeting only for Medium. Roselia seems fine, but is just too "grassy". Mawile is another choice, but I believe there are better.

    Do you think a Mawile fits for the role? My criteria is that it should look humanoid and looks somewhat feminine.


    EDIT: Could anyone grade my current work? It's entitled "New Game".
    DAEHYUN: OH MY GOD YOUR KNEES'S SO LOW MY SHIP COULD BUTTER TEN GIRLS OH WOAH
    ~SEOHYUN~
    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Parting Shot! Petalburg Woods Forums!

  14. #2759
    He Sees You... Dog of Hellsing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    1,940
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I need some suggestions:
    My next story is about a pair of twins. One is a normal and friendly Pokemon, but the other is somewhat evil and is checked in a mental health facility. (That's all I could tell without any spoilers)

    My problem is: What Pokemon should I use? My first idea is Kirlia, but it is in the Hard section, whereas I am targeting only for Medium. Roselia seems fine, but is just too "grassy". Mawile is another choice, but I believe there are better.

    Do you think a Mawile fits for the role? My criteria is that it should look humanoid and looks somewhat feminine.


    EDIT: Could anyone grade my current work? It's entitled "New Game".
    You could always check PokeDex entries to see what Pokemon fits what you're looking for :3. PokeDex entries are one of the big things I use for plot ideas when I need something quick or specific.

    Also guys, I'm doing story deals. I have pretty much no idea what I want out of Continuum so I figure I'll just catch what other people want XD. PM/IM/VM if you're interested. I'll do pretty much any rank.

  15. #2760
    Merry Chrithmath! VoltChen Magneton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    970
    Blog Entries
    48
    Follow VoltChen Magneton On Twitter Add VoltChen Magneton on Facebook

    Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I need some suggestions:
    My next story is about a pair of twins. One is a normal and friendly Pokemon, but the other is somewhat evil and is checked in a mental health facility. (That's all I could tell without any spoilers)

    My problem is: What Pokemon should I use? My first idea is Kirlia, but it is in the Hard section, whereas I am targeting only for Medium. Roselia seems fine, but is just too "grassy". Mawile is another choice, but I believe there are better.

    Do you think a Mawile fits for the role? My criteria is that it should look humanoid and looks somewhat feminine.


    EDIT: Could anyone grade my current work? It's entitled "New Game".
    You could always check PokeDex entries to see what Pokemon fits what you're looking for :3. PokeDex entries are one of the big things I use for plot ideas when I need something quick or specific.

    Also guys, I'm doing story deals. I have pretty much no idea what I want out of Continuum so I figure I'll just catch what other people want XD. PM/IM/VM if you're interested. I'll do pretty much any rank.
    To Bulbapedia, then! xD

    btw, what are story deals?
    DAEHYUN: OH MY GOD YOUR KNEES'S SO LOW MY SHIP COULD BUTTER TEN GIRLS OH WOAH
    ~SEOHYUN~
    URPG STATS! Claimed Dusknoir! Leppa Berry! Exp. Share! Pick Up! Parting Shot! Petalburg Woods Forums!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •