URPG Stories Chat and Feedback - Page 172

Page 172 of 195 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2924
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat & Feedback: What Dreams are Made Of {LOOK INSIDE FOR A NEW RUL

They has DIFFERENT FLAVOURZ.

I guess if you like stamp flavour, then they taste like stamp. o-o
    I'm not inactive. I'm just hiding in the tall grass waiting for someone to trigger "A WILD FC APPEARED!."

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat & Feedback: What Dreams are Made Of {LOOK INSIDE FOR A NEW RUL

My stories... don't taste like stamps. Gaha.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Creator of Nathan Castle BlazeMaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please can someone grade this. Synthesis unclaimed it and I'm desparate

A Fishing Competition (Ready to be Graded (Please Someone Grade this))
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/hunger-games-pok%C3%A9mon-136008/

Hunger Games RPG

21 Places Left.

Officials needed

Blog Entries

If I were to write a physics paper and it came up at 80-90% char limit, would I have a chance of a capture? most of the actual work doesn't end up in the paper and you get end results.. I could put all the maths in but that gets boring
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Character limit is just a guideline. If the story succeeds in other areas of grading, you can get by without it.

Not sure what you mean by a physics paper, though... It should still be some kind of fan-fiction.

urpg

Blog Entries

I'm basically planning on writing a thing around the energy requirement required to make a slowking if the masses don't add up. I need to check that.

Would I get in trouble for using a .docx as my file type to keep correct formatting etc? That is half of my submission when I post it.
    Last edited by Pman; 28th March 2012 at 01:13 AM.
    Alaskapigeon likes this.
    URPG Snowbelle Leader
    Looking for: Rotom
    UFT: Depends what you're offering

Blog Entries

Are we allowed to make a chapter fic, but go for a new pokemon each chapter? For example, im currently writing one and going for two pokes, but I know I can have them in the first chapter, so am i allowed to go for more in other chapters?
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Quote Originally Posted by KantoMasta View Post
    Are we allowed to make a chapter fic, but go for a new pokemon each chapter? For example, im currently writing one and going for two pokes, but I know I can have them in the first chapter, so am i allowed to go for more in other chapters?
    Yes! =)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KantoMasta View Post
    Yep, as long as you say clearly what Pokemon you want from each chapter.

Blog Entries

ok, thanks!
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

WhatWasOnceIsNoLongerWere Phantom Kat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello, guys! I'm asking for a favor:

Graders, I am looking to gather a handful of regraded stories as a guideline for new writers and how they should go about fixing up their story. I am looking for stories that did a rather exceptional job at following the grader's suggestions and not just "scraped by" with a couple of corrections. (If the Grader has a "Regrade Analysis" with the announcement of the capture, that would be even better.) Graders, if you remember any such stories, please post them here. It doesn't matter what the target Pokemon's difficulty was. Authors, if you feel you have such a story, feel free to post as well.

- Kat

URPG Stats | Banner by Knightblazer

AV art: *biscuitcrumbs | Character: me

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Kat Idk if the regrade necessary for this was enough to qualify, but iirc I have the original save on my flash drive, so I could post it somewhere and you could compare the two and see. But I'll submit Bad EGG to the cause lol.

EDIT: WHY WON'T BMG LET ME MENTION YOU KAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I think @ChainReaction01 had a story for Pawniard and some other stuff that was regraded that might be a good example. Throwing that out there for him to see.
    ChainReaction 6:09 pm
    I quickly slammed the palm of my hand onto a butt
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator
    AIM: WinterVines
    URPG Stats

Angry about Outer Heavens ChainReaction01's Avatar

Yeah, I was actually considering mentioning that one. The story WinterVines is talking about it my Story of Koma, but that in and of itself is an interesting story. Originally it was going for two Pawniard, one Riolu, and one Sewaddle. Ataro graded it, gave me one Pawniard and one Sewaddle, and then told me all the things I'd need to fix to get the other two Pokemon. I ended up doing them, except I didn't take the Sewaddle because I ended up getting rid of the plot point that involved it. The cherry on the cake was that once I had rewritten it, both Ataro and me liked the original version better than the rewritten one xD

So yeah, I didn't put it up cos it didn't seem suitable for what Kat wants. But good call Winter, might as well offer it in case it's useful in any way.
    URPG Stats
    SCROLL OF CHAINS
    Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter | Judge Chapter
    ~No one understands how important sex is better than someone who isn't having any.~

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
    nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

For some reason I started typing what I thought I meant to say and I looked down and it said 'Happy Birthday'... I think there might be something wrong. ANYWAYS.

I'm as guilty of this as much as anyone, but we need to try to claim and grade stories fast, especially with the influx of new members. It can seriously discourage people if there stories don't get graded fast at the beginning. Makes us look kind of inactive too... Idk, just a thought for everyone to keep in mind. I WILL ALSO TRY TO DO THIS... PROMISE.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文