URPG Stories Chat and Feedback - Page 123
Page 123 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2950

Thread: URPG Stories Chat and Feedback

Blog Entries

Default Re: URPG Stories Chat & Feedback

Virulence

Not the story I was talking about earlier, but I would like to hear some feedback on this. ^_^
    EDIT: I am available for story deals. I can write for Pokémon up to the Medium category. VM/PM/IM me and we'll dicuss.
    Last edited by Morru; 6th February 2011 at 01:44 AM.
    Dinovolvin' since the Late Triassic

So I've been under the weather (apparently avoided pneumonia by a single day). Wages will get up, pending the completion of two essays and make up three tests. I'll get back into grading around then, too. Currently, those of you who I have promised grades will get them. Some of you might have to remind me down the road, as I tend to forget these things (and my list now has twenty stories on it).
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

kers x alaska x zak x derian x scourge x ireign

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge of Nemo View Post
    So I've been under the weather (apparently avoided pneumonia by a single day). Wages will get up, pending the completion of two essays and make up three tests. I'll get back into grading around then, too. Currently, those of you who I have promised grades will get them. Some of you might have to remind me down the road, as I tend to forget these things (and my list now has twenty stories on it).
    I can take some of them, if you need. My list only has new stories (read: they're like 5 days old max), or whatever.

Nah, a lot of them are "IOU" type things. Thanks, though. XD

On another note... If you change your username and want that reflected upon the story list, let one of the story authorities know so we can shift everything on over to your new username. Otherwise, old stories will be archived under old names.
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

Blog Entries

np :P

I changed my username like a year ago, DOES THAT COUNT? A cookie to anyone who knows it xD

Slumboo.
    :D
    URPG Stats
    Rangering: Closed currently
    Story Deals: Closed for now (Open to bribes)

P.S. My story deal load is a lot, so if you bribe me now you have to wait pretty long.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timpeni View Post
    Slumboo.
    :D
    Slumboos shop of extravagance gave it away? lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge of Nemo View Post
    Nah, a lot of them are "IOU" type things. Thanks, though. XD

On another note... If you change your username and want that reflected upon the story list, let one of the story authorities know so we can shift everything on over to your new username. Otherwise, old stories will be archived under old names.
    My exasperated visitor message to Turtwig's A-B-CsBlack and Yellow notwithstanding, it's quite easy for me to change usernames on the story list, and usually in about two minutes, so don't worry about it too much.
    I grade things for the URPG.

New experimental grading system. Request a tier after I claim your story:
    Tier I / Basic: A quick verdict and some useful advice without much fuss.
    Tier II / Normal: More in-depth analysis.
    Tier III / Heavy: I WILL TEAR YOUR STORY TO SHREDS AND TAP-DANCE ON THE PIECES

Yeah, my concern is more figuring out that a name change has actually occurred. Today I discovered that someone I've been URPG friends with for three years and thought was inactive for the past year actually just changed their username. ...
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taras Bulba View Post
    My exasperated visitor message to Turtwig's A-B-CsBlack and Yellow notwithstanding, it's quite easy for me to change usernames on the story list, and usually in about two minutes, so don't worry about it too much.
    In my defense, I was going to change it back a week after. Then the Story List updated.

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Blog Entries

Starting to trail on the second page.

I have this "relationship" with shadow jake (night of shadows.) I change my username, he takes ages to catch on, then he changes his username and I only figure out its him when he calls me "kibago".

Blog Entries

Guys, if you want a grade done for one of your stories, just hit me up. I'm progressing as a storyteller and a grader so I may take a little tougher challenges. Also I'm working on a new story, probably quite a long one at that so I wanna provide a blurb or sorts becUse I want readers, suggestions and to promote activity XD

Quote Originally Posted by Synthesis View Post
    Guys, if you want a grade done for one of your stories, just hit me up. I'm progressing as a storyteller and a grader so I may take a little tougher challenges. Also I'm working on a new story, probably quite a long one at that so I wanna provide a blurb or sorts becUse I want readers, suggestions and to promote activity XD

Synth, that's creepy as fuck. <3 IM SO PROUD OF YOU. DO ITTTTTTT.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Synthesis, if you want to write a story like that I recommend that you read I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells and its sequel, Mr. Monster. Excellent books (though rather creepy) from the point of view of a teenage sociopath.

@Syn: That could be alternately fantastic, or a walking pile of awfulness. Either way, doing it is a good idea. Even if you fail abysmally (I don't think you will, from what I've seen of your writing), it'll have been worth it. There's a lot of conceptually similar ideas floating around (pain as an art form, etc), but they all tend to vary widely in medium and efficacy. It's definitely a solid premise, on some levels, but also tricky enough that the premise itself has potential to collapse. If you're going to write about insanity, you can't be shy, but you also can't be all that overzealous. Lots of lines to walk--moreso than with some other concepts. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO HOW THIS TURNS OUT.
    URPG Statistics
    Running Through Daisies