Story List IV (NOW WITH 50% LESS BACKLOG)

Thread: Story List IV (NOW WITH 50% LESS BACKLOG)

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Default Story List IV (NOW WITH 50% LESS BACKLOG)

IMPORTANT: Often, I'm an idiot and fail to change the title of the thread. However, I try to update this daily, regardless of what the title says. Take a peek at the editing date at the bottom of the screen for a more accurate notice of when I actually do shiz.

MORE IMPORTANT: MY POSTS LOOK HIDEOUS ON THE HALLOWEEN Christmas ;o SKIN.

Version 4.0, apparently. R.I.P to the threads made by Lasky, Taras, and Soro; it seems like I'm the one in charge of keeping this updated. >.< I'll try to make this more advanced as time passes, and maybe finish Taras's attempt at categorizing the backlog, but for now we'll just be keeping up with the basics. ISN'T THAT NICE.

Uh, obligatory and somewhat stolen spiel from previous threads:
    --This list will be arranged by priority and then date of final publication. Mandatory priority for grading will only be given during writing contests, like... uh, not now, because all of those stories have been claimed/graded. Otherwise, we'll try to organize priority by oldest published to newest, and then go from there. Graders are welcome to claim in any order they'd like, however, so bear that in mind.
    --Any stories that are more than, say, a thousand characters short of their minimum requirements won't be listed on here, unless I can safely say that these stories will pass regardless. Like, if it's super good or something. SO YEAH.

Note: kindly claim PE2K stories if you have the time over most of the stories on this list; we've been neglecting the sister forum a lot as of late and they have a three month-ish backlog. It's short, but yeah.

We currently has 4 unclaimed storiez.
    Pfft.
    In the words of our awesome Alaska,
    My goal is to have it be possible to write a story and have it claimed and graded within one week of being posted. Let's see if we can do it, guys.
    God, I sound so srs bznz right now by quoting that... BUT YEAH. THE BACKLOG MUST BE DEAD.

ANYWAYS. BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE WRITING GRIMDARKS, THEIR TITLES SHALL NOW BE WRITTEN IN THIS CHEERFUL SHADE OF PINK. KNOW THAT WHEN YOU CLICK ON A LINK IN THIS CHEERFUL SHADE OF PINK, THE AUTHOR (and myself) HAVE DETERMINED THAT THIS STORY IS NOT NEARLY AS CHEERFUL AS THIS CHEERFUL SHADE OF PINK IS, AND MAY IN FACT CONTAIN BLOOD, CURSING, GORE, OR SOMETHING ELSE. BE SURE TO READ THE AUTHOR WARNINGS ON THESE IF YOU ARE FEELING SQUEAMISH OR SOMETHING.

Dropped Stories: I felt like putting these in a category on their lonesome, likely because the authors are bound to get a bit antsy. All stories here have been claimed by a grader and then ruthlessly unfortunately been abandoned. And all of that waiting amounts to the best prize ever... normal size font on the story list. Awww, yeah.

--jk. No more.--

WWC Stories: Ideally, we want these graded first, buuut... it's optional and stuff. So yeah. Pick whatever.
    --JK NONE TOO. NICE JOB, FOLKS. ^.^--

Soul Wars (Chapter 2)
    Author: AmericanTreeFrog
    Target Pokemon: Sneasel, Growlithe
    Character Count: 44,450

Dagmar Manili [Chapter 1]
    Author: Donyor
    Target Pokemon: Poochyena
    Character Count: 8,246

Awakening [Chapter 1]
    Author: Black Reaper
    Target Pokemon: Vulpix
    Character Count: 14,413

The Warrior's Story
    Author: Ryoku
    Target Pokemon: Croagunk
    Character Count: 10,157

---

Claimed Stories: (obviously, these stories have been claimed by graders. Meaning you can't take 'em. Just want to keep it in mind, in case something ends up being claimed for an abnormally large amount of time. Also a reminder that graders shouldn't have something claimed for, say, ten months or something... eheheheh...
    ALIGNED RIGHT BECAUSE I CAN. AND BECAUSE PRO.

The Golden Skin: written by sorocoroto; claimed by Scourge of Nemo
    A Shocking Day: written by Tris; claimed by TTex. o.O
    Imagine That: written by Magik. Claimed by Kai.

Status Pending: (Special Situations Only)-- IDEALLY, THIS SHOULDN'T EXIST. YEAH. :
    NOW THIS SECTION DOESN'T EXIST. YAY THANKS, GUYS.

If I've missed your story and it's been more than since a day or so since you've posted it, feel free to IM/PM/VM me or whatever and I'll fix that. If there's data wrong or something and it bothers you (heck, or if it doesn't), feel free to do the same. ^.^
    Last edited by Lurking; 16th March 2012 at 12:04 AM.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Story List IV (Updated... okay, so I can't fix the title date any more. Just pret

So far, we've made it our goal to completely categorize the URPG BMG story backlog. We'll move to PE2K. One day. Probably never. However, we've got a basic spreadsheet going.

It can be found here.

It's mostly self explanatory, what with the little titles and all. Fun fact, though: You can sort things by different orders by using the arrows at the top of each column. In other words, you can "alphabetize" things (that's in quotes, because half of our categories are in numbers), and that'll sort things semi-chronologically/in an orderly fashion based on the parameter of your choice. We figured it was more streamlined than a pure BB coding list and whatnot. SO, YEAH. IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS, ASK.

Also, it takes a ton of manpower to keep this going. I'd like to offer my thanks to Winter, Seq, and Lasky for doing a crapload of work-- prolly more than I did... Lasky did, like, 300 in a night 'r something while I was crashing-- so, more thanks to them. It's nice. If anyone else would like to help us out here (in case you can't tell, everyone on that list barring Alaska is currently as dead as... uh... dead people), feel free to request permission to "share" the spreadsheet (it's that big blue button) and IM me about it so I can see and explain a few ground rules. ^.^

WE'RE STILL IN PROGRESS HERE.
    Last edited by Lurking; 17th January 2012 at 10:53 PM.