This'll be a grading competition that's roughly every two/three/four/ten months. There will be prizes for the person who presents the most prolific and high-quality grades. They'll be better prizes based upon how many graders compete and how many grades get finished. PRIZES INCLUDE STORY TICKETS AND POKEMANZ. SO WORK HARD. Basic rules...
1. Weak grades do not count.
2. Moderate will be the encouraged "starting point."
3. If you want a grade counted for the thing, post a link in here. I will not crosscheck the grades for you.
4. If the grade isn't in the topic by the time I post "time up," too bad for you. Even if it was posted previously, if it didn't make it in here, it doesn't go into the competition. SO BE CAREFUL.
5. Results will be posted after the wages.
Current Grading Period: April 4 - April 14
SPECIFICS TO COME LATER. FOR NOW, JUST GO GRADE.