The New Journey Starting: The First Capture

Thread: The New Journey Starting: The First Capture

Blog Entries

Default The New Journey Starting: The First Capture

I was on Route 1... and yes, in Kanto. I was bored of running around with Leaf. Her hat would often fly off and the true source of aggravation and jealousy was her Pokemon. She called it a "Natu" . It would come out of that red and white ball with a circle and it would fly off and in its beak it would retrieve the hat. On this particular morning when I turned 10, my mom came out of the house abruptly. I thought she had found something out, like the act I used the family Mr. Mime and broke the vase out of anger for not receiving a Pokemon. Or maybe it was the time I forced someone's Electrode to blow up, once again out of anger for the lack of a Pokemon friend. Instead, she said " Professor Oak called. He said it was time for you to get a Pokemon!" I jumped out of the lake, put on my signature hat and red vest that I mailed the Pokemon League for, and dashed over to his laboratory. It felt like a dream, as Professor Oak calmly said to me in a hushed voice, " Hello, my friend. What is your name, I ask?" I responded with a cheerful grin, " Jason, sir." And he lead me to a table, responding after pointing at three balls, " In one of these balls you will find a loyal partner. They were once mine, I breeded my most powerful Pokemon. Time came, and took them. You will choose one of their babies. Do you wish to have a Bulbasaur, a grass-type, a one that is easy to train, a Charmander, a rough-and-tough frequent challenge, or Squirtle, a mild water turtle?" I sweat as I looked at the charming Pokemon as they came out of their balls. They looked at me longingly, except Charmander, who blew a hot torch in my face. I then picked up Bulbasaur, but after 5 hours, I finally chose a Pokemon. I said to Oak, " Thanks for letting me choose that Squirtle. I think I will become a true friend with it."

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The New Journey Starting: The First Capture

Hello there! We've seen your thread in the General section about starting with URPG; however, you'll have to go to this thread and request a starter and be approved before you can start posting stories here.

I'll leave this up so that you can come back to it when you join, m'kay?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kai-Mei View Post
    Hello there! We've seen your thread in the General section about starting with URPG; however, you'll have to go to this thread and request a starter and be approved before you can start posting stories here.

I'll leave this up so that you can come back to it when you join, m'kay?

Sorry, but which forum? Sorry for the nuisance, but I am new.

Nothing
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jdog1020 View Post
    Sorry, but which forum? Sorry for the nuisance, but I am new.
    It's not a nuisance; we're happy to help. XD
    Um. I'm not sure what you mean by "which forum", though. If you mean our URPG sister forum, Pokemon Elite 2000, you can click that link and join URPG on that branch as well; they're both the same and there are only two for your convenience. If you don't feel bothered to make an account over there, no worries; you can join over on the BMG side and have the exact same experience.

Like I sorta mentioned earlier, you can join URPG by requesting a legal starter Pokemon and being approved in the Starter Requests thread. However, you might want to read our Getting Started/FAQ sorta thingy as well as the URPG Rules before you do that so you know what's going on and stuff.

If you have any other questions, you can VM or PM me (I'm not sure if you have enough posts to do one or the other yet, so perhaps 's okay to post any further questions until you're capable of doing so) or any of the other URPG Officials and Moderators (listed in the URPG Rules page for your convenience, incidentally), and we'll be happy to help you out. ^.^

Blog Entries

Delete this, I have gotten my starter properly.