Mugged (Part 1) First part is SWC

Thread: Mugged (Part 1) First part is SWC

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Mugged (Part 1) First part is SWC

In the region of Unova, the most differing and disconnected region in all of the Pokémon planet, there lies a forest. The forest is one that is not known to many humans, but is known to all Pokémon. Why? Because it was once a sacred forest, although that all changed when villain's tried to destroy this regular world and replace it with their own twisted fantasies.

Ghetsis and Cyrus, two huge faces in this crazy type of villainous actions, had both stumbled upon the forest during their conquest, Cyrus during a journey made before the initiation of his plan in making a new world and Ghetsis right before his plan to take over the League.

Both, not knowing of how sacred the forest actually was, decided to let loose a surge of hostile creatures into the forest, due to the fact that they were evil humans and did evil things as a result.

However, the fact that the forest was sacred happened to be their undoing in their attempts to make new worlds. The unleashing of hostile Pokémon cursed them to be unsuccessful in their life goals.

However, the curse of the forest did not restore the status of the hostile Ghetsis and Cyrus, two huge faces in this crazy type of villainous actions, had both stumbled upon the forest during their conquest, Cyrus during a journey made before the initiation of his plan in making a new world and Ghetsis right before his plan to take over the League.

Both, not knowing of how sacred the forest actually was, decided to let loose a surge of hostile creatures into the forest, due to the fact that they were evil.

However, the fact that the forest was sacred happened to be their undoing in their attempts to make new worlds. However, despite how sacred the forest was, it could not return the Pokémon placed in it back to their original homes. Even worse was that the evil leaders did not know to return the hostile Pokémon to stop their lives from being ruined because they did not even know the forest was sacred in the first place.

Now, that was the backstory. The true story starts now.

"It's that time of year again" a Venipede said as it was journeying to the forest for the annual family reunion. It was a small creature, red around the end where the head is located, green in the middle, then red again in the tail. Black stripes and circles could also be found on the head and tails.

This particular Venipede was different from others in several ways. For example, this one wore a red and silver hat, twisted backwards. It also had a bell on its tail, stuck on it due to some freak accident that it does not prefer to mention. At all. Finally, it wore a pair of glasses, for a reason nobody knew or dared to ask about.

Anyway, after a long journey filled with few, if any setbacks, Venipede reached the forest, although it realized that it looked a bit more burned now. Thinking it was just a mere forest fire, it continued. After a bit more travel, it reached the lake, the supposed to be setting of the reunion. "Hm, maybe I'm early?" It thought, as it decided to rest down.

Suddenly, a blue creature with red spots on both ends of its top and long, gray tentacles, swooped in and took its hat. Using its tentacles, it plopped the thing right on its head.

"Wait, what is that thing?" The Venipede wondered in its head. This creature was definitely not native to its land. The closest thing to it that it knew was something called Frillish, and that still was nothing close to this thing.

"WHAT ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU STEAL MY FAVORITE CAP!?" Venipede shouted in a forceful manner, although fear was definitely able to be traced inside of it.

"I AM TENTACOOL. THE GANSTER OF THE SEA," the creature boomed, "I TOOK YOUR HAT BECAUSE IT LOOKED TIGHT."

It sure did look the gangster part, and probably to back up its apparent toughness, it shot out some water at Venipede. The liquid came at such a surprising moment to Venipede, that instead of just hitting its mouth, it went straight into the new open area. It was extremely hot though, and Venipede spit it out immediately.

"What did you do that for?" the little centipede asked, rubbing the spot where the water hit.

"I used Scald on you because I wanted to," the 'Tentacool' replied, just now closing its mouth after shooting out the hot liquid.

"Still wasn't very nice," Venipede replied, obviously butthurt over the surprise attack.

"Did you not hear me before?" the squid said, getting slightly annoyed this time, "I said I'm the gangster of the sea, not the nice guy. If you have antennae, you should use them.

"Okay that's it." the Venipede's feet rammed onto the ground, which splashed the water up really high as well as elevated the area around, then rammed right into the thief with a move known as "Double-edge". It then rolled up into a cylinder and rolled over the creature as it and the ground were returning to their regular placements, which caused the hat to plop right back on Venipede's head.

"Don't ever mess with a Venipede," it said as it went back to waiting for the reunion to start.

The Tentacool stayed in the water, starting to plot on how to mug that hat back from Venipede. The hat looked seriously fly and it would even send in a million postcards to whoever gives it away to get it. The fact that the Venipede took it right back meant war, and all is fair in that. That hat would be Tentacool's even if it meant murdering the little pest who owned the fly thing.

Regardless, today was not the day to get the hat. Today was a time for rest, and a time to figure out how in the world it got here after randomly being put to sleep in its Kanto home, the place renowned by many for being the definition of what some call the 'Pokémon ghetto'.

Located around the coral reef of the Cinnabar Island/Seafoam Islands area, it was to some a famous tourist trap of unknown origins, but to Tentacool it was its home. Solving this mystery was the first step to being happy with its life here. The life it was living right now, and the life that it wanted to be filled with prosperity. Yep, if it were solved, it would surely be happy with life.

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mugged (Part 1) First part is SWC

CLAIMED. Expect yo grade soon.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mugged (Part 1) First part is SWC

This story has been graded and deleted, adhering to the rules of the SWC. Thx.